PDA

View Full Version : Stoned alive

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 00:42
Okay I was just browsing the net, trying to read up and educate myself abit more about my religion. (Please encourage me by saying Well done... :p) Anyways, I came across a Anti Islam website, and it ws discussing Stoning in Islam, I know that is a part of Islam, but I didnt really think of it much till I actually watched the video on the site. It ws shocking!! :o

Im like no way!! I never really imagined what it wud be like, actually never ever even thought about it, now Im disturbed.....ther ws a caution on the video but that didnt stop me from watching it. Ill be damned man, I so regret it, the whole procedure is barbaric like. I disagree with it, I actually disagree with something my religion is for.

I feel bad. I feel confused. I feel sick.

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 00:44
Could u explain what it is...

Well done btw

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 00:45
Stoned alive....u wnt me tell u wat I saw in the video...??

DJ B4VVY
21-05-2007, 00:47
Yea, exactly who were they stoning? And why? Post the link

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 00:48
I meant like whats it all about?
I dont wana sound dumb but what is it?

Commando Dave
21-05-2007, 00:49
# Radio Crackles #

There are rules in life!

If people break them!

They pay with their lives!

Sometimes the harsh reality is always the best option!

No two on earth in all things can agree! mind you they have the daring singularity!

Battles are won by slaughter!

In the Army a traitor is never be forgiven!

Commando Dave

ash_tray
21-05-2007, 00:50
I meant like whats it all about?
I dont wana sound dumb but what is it?

throwing stones at someone till they die a slow death

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 00:51
Ohhhhh.....i thought it was that but wasnt sure @ Ash_Tray

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 00:51
No I dont want to put the link up. Its disturbing.

Ill tell you bout it.

Basically the stoning is for adulterous people, its like a punishment. Well in the video, they have four people who are going to be punished. they are wrapped in a white cloth alive with ther hand tied behind them, than they are buried upto the stomack standing in the ground, with ther face covered as well with the white cloth. People are standing around about couple of metres away, and they have to stand outside the circle and throw stones at these helpless people. Stone em from far till they actually bleed to death. It ws horrible. U saw the people throw the stones like they hated that person, than u see blood thru the white sheet and the persons head just drop on the ground and die.

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 00:53
Holy shit thats messed up!!

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 00:54
^^^U read that and find it messed up...I have the images in my head imagine how I feel!!!

ash_tray
21-05-2007, 00:55
I think they used to stone people back in them days because they didnet have guns >>. now days i think thats just wrong

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 00:56
I no its bad but i wana see the vid :|

DJ B4VVY
Shit man that's harsh

Forgived.
I want u guys to see it. Its horrible. Im gna have nitemares, Im scared to go to sleep. ;(

switch
21-05-2007, 00:57
it is barbaric.....apparently this is what you do if a woman has sex outside of marriage because its a serious sin, if you do this then the punishment is eased in the next life....or even forgiven....this is practised mostly in Afghanistan...........

also be careful of these fucked up sites...they scar you mentally like they have to many people including me!:]

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 00:59
Its a anti Islam website, dunno if I should post it up, but Im sure it can be taken off later if anyone gets offended. I was by some stuff that is said on the site, but thers alot of negative things being said so I let it pass.

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm

Commando Dave
21-05-2007, 00:59
No I dont want to put the link up. Its disturbing.

Ill tell you bout it.

Basically the stoning is for adulterous people, its like a punishment. Well in the video, they have four people who are going to be punished. they are wrapped in a white cloth alive with ther hand tied behind them, than they are buried upto the stomack standing in the ground, with ther face covered as well with the white cloth. People are standing around about couple of metres away, and they have to stand outside the circle and throw stones at these helpless people. Stone em from far till they actually bleed to death. It ws horrible. U saw the people throw the stones like they hated that person, than u see blood thru the white sheet and the persons head just drop on the ground and die.

# Radio Crackles #

The website will never tell you what sincere sin was committed!

Did the sinner think twice before committing the sin?

NO!

There is only one duty!

Only of the same course!

That is to remain right!

If your right!

No power on this world can bring you down to shame!

Commando Dave

DJ B4VVY
21-05-2007, 01:03
Damn it's not working!

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:08
Damn it's not working!

I wish it didnt work for me :(

Count urself lucky.

Im gna go watch B4U music and try to wash it out of me head.... Hope that works.

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 01:09
omg that vid is really bad!! the blood n everything!! Its horrible the way their jus planted into the ground

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 01:10
I jus cant believe the people are alive it is really disturbing :o

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:11
# Radio Crackles #

The website will never tell you what sincere sin was committed!

Did the sinner think twice before committing the sin?

NO!

There is only one duty!

Only of the same course!

That is to remain right!

If your right!

No power on this world can bring you down to shame!

Commando Dave

But.....I dont know. I guess, but still.......damn. I dont know.. :(

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:12
I jus cant believe the people are alive it is really disturbing :o

Told u so. U regret watching it???

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 01:13
Yeh i do regret it

i got horrible images in my head

I only played it 4 5mins I couldnt bare 2 watch the whole 10mins :(

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:14
^^^I cudnt either...I am so dumb, I never take these cautions seriously. Never again.

Confuzzled
21-05-2007, 01:15
So do they still do this stoning thing today? what countries isit popular in?

Commando Dave
21-05-2007, 01:16
But.....I dont know. I guess, but still.......damn. I dont know.. :(

# Radio Crackles #

No religion is right or wrong in life!

Nothing in life is so exhilarating!

As to be shot at with no result!

Those who commit sins will meet their creator!

Those who dont will meet their creator also!

I am ready to meet my creator!

But whether my creator is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter!

Commando Dave

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:16
So do they still do this stoning thing today? what countries isit popular in?

Iran, and used to happen in Afghanistan.

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:17
# Radio Crackles #

But whether my creator is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter!

Commando Dave

That made me giggle ?>

switch
21-05-2007, 01:17
read the post at the top!

switch
21-05-2007, 01:18
# Radio Crackles #

Commando Dave

what are you on?

DJ B4VVY
21-05-2007, 01:19
I just saw it, I didn't think it was all that gruesome, maybe coz it was shaking so much, if you hadn't already explained what was going on, I probably wouldn't have known, I think that last one was pretty bad though, I think the covers came off and they were moving around so much

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:20
It may have not been gruesome, it ws the whole way it ws done. Mentally messed up.

Commando Dave
21-05-2007, 01:22
what are you on?

# Radio Crackles #

Young soldier if you had knowledge!

You would understand!

How fortunate for the leaders for men who do not think!

Commando Dave

switch
21-05-2007, 01:23
[quote=BabyAsh]Okay I was just browsing the net, trying to read up and educate myself abit more about my religion. (Please encourage me by saying Well done... :p) Anyways, I came across a Anti Islam website, and it ws discussing Stoning in Islam, I know that is a part of Islam, but I didnt really think of it much till I actually watched the video on the site. It ws shocking!!

well done.......now my advice is forget the internet all together....read books and meet ullamas for knowledge...goin on the internet for Islamic knowledge can be a very very dangerous and detrimental solution¬

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 01:27
^^^Yeh, but I dont know why I want to find out more about the negative aspects of Islam, and want to know why they are so frowned upon by western socities, and actually why I dont agree with them. I read stuff on the net and Im like 'Yeh that is true, thats not right' and I feel guilty about saying and thinking stuff like that about my religion. I dunno, I rather find out stuff and not follow my religion blindly. I need loadsa answers to loadsa questions, and maybe books will help and not the internet! Internet confuses me more!!

switch
21-05-2007, 01:44
Im no saint and want to preach at all but the best advice I can give you is focus on ureself, forget what other people have to say about Islam..there will be haters regardless///

lineyman
21-05-2007, 02:04
Okay I was just browsing the net, trying to read up and educate myself abit more about my religion. (Please encourage me by saying Well done... :p) Anyways, I came across a Anti Islam website, and it ws discussing Stoning in Islam, I know that is a part of Islam, but I didnt really think of it much till I actually watched the video on the site. It ws shocking!! :o

Im like no way!! I never really imagined what it wud be like, actually never ever even thought about it, now Im disturbed.....ther ws a caution on the video but that didnt stop me from watching it. Ill be damned man, I so regret it, the whole procedure is barbaric like. I disagree with it, I actually disagree with something my religion is for.

I feel bad. I feel confused. I feel sick.

Yeh its easy pointing out someone being stoned to death probably some rapist, some will say he doesnt deserved to be stoned. If it was one of your family members on the receiving end like hell you would not kick the shit out of him anyway!

switch
21-05-2007, 02:08
# Radio Crackles #

Young soldier if you had knowledge!

You would understand!

How fortunate for the leaders for men who do not think!

Commando Dave

again what the F are you talkin about? knowledge...clearly you dont have any hence why ure in the jungle with ure guns....

Iroquois Pliskin
21-05-2007, 02:12
All forms of executions are harsh.. but the people should had thought better if they knew that stoning exists in the country they're at..

Kayz
21-05-2007, 02:24
Well lets put it this way.. some countries have the lethal jab, sentenced to death... when somebody does something really bad inside a country where the laws are laid in black and white... and if you break it.. expect top be punished they way the laws say you will be punished.

Yes in Islam there is such a punishment for stoning people to death... we all should know about certain punishments... and in some countries people do impose those type of laws. Its the equivalent to a lethal jab like they have in the US but stoning is more painful i guess.

Now those people did something very bad... whether it was adultery or what not.. if its taken seriously in islam and the laws are laid in that country then im not suprised.. theres a whole load more about Islam. This is just another punishment.

Kayz
21-05-2007, 02:25
All forms of executions are harsh.. but the people should had thought better if they knew that stoning exists in the country they're at..

Exactly... if this country had a death sentence im sure the murder spree's will have gone down a lot more!

Iroquois Pliskin
21-05-2007, 02:25
I got a smile on my face..

People gettin shocked over this.. imagine what hell would be like..

Iroquois Pliskin
21-05-2007, 02:27
Exactly... if this country had a death sentence im sure the murder spree's will have gone down a lot more!

I got a couple of books about death row.. im just intrigued why people kill even though they know their lives are on the line..

Voodookid
21-05-2007, 02:28
babyash! im sorry to say this, but ur very naive. to go on the internet to read up on islaam is not the ryt way to gain knowledge! whn u start readin the shit on the net ul start believin in all kinda weird stuff.
the fact is. in islam an execution or ne type of punishment will only be given to sum1 if they have committed a crime! tht can be theft, murder, adultry and whteva else. and there are punishments for them all. now for a man to be stoned to death he must have committed a very serious crime/sin. now wht kind of punishment wud u rather have?!
lets say a rapist is caught and is sentanced to trial! in his trial he is found guilty. wht punishment would be better!?
20yrs in prison whr he will have sky tv, a nice bed, he will be fed 3 times a day, gets to play ping pong and etc etc.
or the punishment mentioned above?!

Iroquois Pliskin
21-05-2007, 02:32
Most of the executions i encountered on the internet and in books are all swift.. besides this and the chair..

Kayz
21-05-2007, 03:01
Also... in Islam killing of another innocent person is like killing the whole of mankind. Now im sure those people stoning the wrong doers have thought about what they are about to do more than once, and what is involed.

Other websites and would want to make Islam look bad as you've seen also there are a lot of anti islamic website telling you things making you beleive in something which is not true. They take the situation/scripture out of context and protray it in a way you will see Islam horrible.. which is wrong.

If you killed a man who was about to kill many other innocent people and you prevented this one man from doing what he was about to do then surely people will see you as a hero right?

Now for e.g. if you did kill that man that was about to kill lots of innocent people, and somebody went around your back making up stories, telling half the truth and the other half being lies. Them orchestrating a situation where it makes you look bad and silly.. i.e. framing you to be the bad person when you knew your actions were right?

Its like framing a person... but here in a different context... Islam is being framed, so much crap propaganda is out there!

Zero
21-05-2007, 03:50
I think it also depends on the custom in the country.
Lets take Saudi arabia for example. There, anything capital crime related is punishable by beheading. In pakistan, its done by hanging. Either way, the guilty person dies by Islamic law. (Well in pakistan, Im not sure if theres any justice now, but thats a different story).

Iroquois Pliskin
21-05-2007, 15:03
Any part of your body which was involved doin wrong.. such as stealin.. you get ya hands chopped off.. so i heard.. sex.. get ya balls chopped? lol

So-What?
21-05-2007, 15:29
The only reason this punishment surprises you is because we are living in a non islamic state where such shariah laws have never been implemented and never will be. Here in the UK execution was wiped out as a punishment several years ago and now its a quick job to throw all the criminals behind bars, with enough cell mates, who still enjoy a great life with TV viewing, decent food, games etc, so why their is a high number of crime rate because nobody gives a f.ck about the lawful consequences. You commit a crime and you will serve a maximum life sentence but nobody really witnesses or is victim to brutal punishment here.

The punishment for Adultery is still practised especially in the Middle East. I agree with Zero, their are several punishments in different countries and each serves its own purpose. Most these countries who still practice the death sentence or stoning/whip lash are islamic states and so live by the islamic code of conduct which is the Shariah Law. Its nothing shocking although its one form of punishment i do not agree with but being a muslim i have no word against it as this has been clarified in the Quran and several Hadith.

desimack
21-05-2007, 18:00
It's what you get when you fuck up.

Anyway calling this an islamic law is stupid the Jews practised it 3500 years before Islam even existed and the Christians practised it 500 years before the Quran existed.

Out of the three the harshest religon is Judaism which has more things you can be sent to your death for than Islam and Christianity put together!

Then you've got Christianity which has a little less than twice as many things you can be killed for.

Islam is the easiest going of all three religions.

Of course I'm not trying to diss Christianity or Judaism you just seem to be on the wrong plain of thought about all this, just a century ago in India they used to sacrficife thousands of children every year by slitting their throats and letting them bleed to death.

Back in those days death and violence weren't seen in the same way as they are today so death was more acceptable.

Cheeky_Princess
21-05-2007, 18:27
Agrees with desimack....

seriousley babyash its a good thing that you educating yourself but seriously man beware... i was doin sum research for RE and i came across a anti-islam website which annoyed me but also started making me question...

Islam is Islam... these people have done something bad and there getting punished for it... it may be more painfull but maybe they deserve it? i guess it all depends on the reason why they are being punished

Rashid
21-05-2007, 18:51
The only reason this punishment surprises you is because we are living in a non islamic state where such shariah laws have never been implemented and never will be. Here in the UK execution was wiped out as a punishment several years ago and now its a quick job to throw all the criminals behind bars, with enough cell mates, who still enjoy a great life with TV viewing, decent food, games etc, so why their is a high number of crime rate because nobody gives a f.ck about the lawful consequences. You commit a crime and you will serve a maximum life sentence but nobody really witnesses or is victim to brutal punishment here.

The punishment for Adultery is still practised especially in the Middle East. I agree with Zero, their are several punishments in different countries and each serves its own purpose. Most these countries who still practice the death sentence or stoning/whip lash are islamic states and so live by the islamic code of conduct which is the Shariah Law. Its nothing shocking although its one form of punishment i do not agree with but being a muslim i have no word against it as this has been clarified in the Quran and several Hadith.

Good post.

The law and order for stoning is very clear in the hadith...its from the sunnah of the Prophet SAW and so we as Muslims CAN NOT "disagree" with it. We may not like to watch them, and we may think its very harsh and painful...but thats the point. It IS harsh and painful. Allah even says in the Quran that punishment is like crime against a crime.

No matter what emotions are invoked when you watch something like this...you should hold fast to your deen and keep imaan. Someone who sins but believes in the shariah is a Muslim. Someone who doesn't believe in the shariah i.e. disagrees with even a single aspect, is a kafir.

I'm not calling anyone here a kafir, just sincere advice to the original poster and other people who posted...don't say you don't agree with something in your deen :)

May Allah guide us all and give us strong imaan. Ameen

-Rashid

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 19:32
^^^I dont agree, Im not gna follow my religion blindly, u shud find out stuff for urself if u find something that u dont understand, and that what Im doing, I dont understand it, and thats why I have started this thread so I can make up my mind about it. Following a religion blindly and not asking questions, is easy, but trying to understand it deeply and get to the core of it is makes a person a better follower of that religion. :)

Forgived.
21-05-2007, 19:37
babyash! im sorry to say this, but ur very naive. to go on the internet to read up on islaam is not the ryt way to gain knowledge! whn u start readin the shit on the net ul start believin in all kinda weird stuff.
the fact is. in islam an execution or ne type of punishment will only be given to sum1 if they have committed a crime! tht can be theft, murder, adultry and whteva else. and there are punishments for them all. now for a man to be stoned to death he must have committed a very serious crime/sin. now wht kind of punishment wud u rather have?!
lets say a rapist is caught and is sentanced to trial! in his trial he is found guilty. wht punishment would be better!?
20yrs in prison whr he will have sky tv, a nice bed, he will be fed 3 times a day, gets to play ping pong and etc etc.
or the punishment mentioned above?!

Internet is the best way to find out what ppl are saying about ur religion. I want to know the negatives and the postive. That video was real and showed what people actually do, do to women and men. And in a manner such that scares the life out of me. I read about stoning to death, byt seeing it was a differnt experience all together. Gives you better insight.

$xy $onz
21-05-2007, 19:39
dats gud hun u been researching

yeh dats always been der but i dnt fink ppl do it these days but in islam u r meant 2 b stoned til death if u hav sex b4 marriage, adultry, fings lyk dat etc

So-What?
21-05-2007, 19:40
^^^I dont agree, Im not gna follow my religion blindly, u shud find out stuff for urself if u find something that u dont understand, and that what Im doing, I dont understand it, and thats why I have started this thread so I can make up my mind about it. Following a religion blindly and not asking questions, is easy, but trying to understand it deeply and get to the core of it is makes a person a better follower of that realigion. :)

I do agree with you, because your concept of studying religion to understand it better is correct indeed. And i think its very normal to question your religion.

From what ive read it appears to me that you probably have not looked too deeply into this topic, so i can understand your confusement and anger. To gain a better understanding of it you should read up about it and if possible discuss with some scholars who will give you more accurate answers.

At the end of the day no matter whether you agree or disagree it will still remain the law and people will still continue to practice it.

So-What?
21-05-2007, 19:43
dats gud hun u been researching

yeh dats always been der but i dnt fink ppl do it these days but in islam u r meant 2 b stoned til death if u hav sex b4 marriage, adultry, fings lyk dat etc

Your wrong.

Fornication and Adultery are two seperate things and the punishment is different for each act.

So-What?
21-05-2007, 19:46
Internet is the best way to find out what ppl are saying about ur religion. I want to know the negatives and the postive. That video was real and showed what people actually do, do to women and men. And in a manner such that scares the life out of me. I read about stoning to death, byt seeing it was a differnt experience all together. Gives you better insight.

The Internet is NOT the best way to gain knowledge or an understanding of such a topic because its a biased source and theirs a lot of scholars on the internet who have different viewpoints, so who will you believe? Obviously whichever you agree with. Correct?

If you want accurate answers than you have more Authentic Sources available like the Quran and Hadith. They are the only sources you should study to find answers.

The internet is okay if you want to share and read a difference in opinion or viewpoints. Nothing more.

Voodookid
21-05-2007, 19:49
the internet is not a good source of information, esp whn it comes to islam! with all the conflicts going on in the world, especially with islam and america and so on, there are a lot of sites online tht are full of misleading information tht are shown as islamic hadith! i have a list of many sites which are basically full of shit! as soon as i find it il post it up here!

if u want to learn a little about punishments and about our religion il get you some books which are excellent reading and also links to online videos of lectures tht you can watch which are genuine and reliable sources.

Ridz
21-05-2007, 20:05
Islam wouldnt give such a punishment for no reasons.. certain criteria has to be met for it to be given. Do we know what they did?

So-What?
21-05-2007, 20:25
^

Commit Adultery?

Guji-Ji
21-05-2007, 20:29
Islam wouldnt give such a punishment for no reasons.. certain criteria has to be met for it to be given. Do we know what they did?
From what i know the punishment for adultery is stoning to death. Harsh but the people in the country knew and broke it so there fault.

desimack
21-05-2007, 20:31
The majority of sites on Google.com are American websites or Western websites if your googling Islam expect to hear bad shit.

Fact is the best way to find out about Islam is through reading the quran so you can form your own opinion in what Islam has to say.

All you will find on the internet is opinions on what is written or even lies.

Voodookid
21-05-2007, 20:42
RIGHT CLICK HERE AND SAVE TARGET AS (http://www.vdkdesign.co.uk/ShaykhAhmadAli-ForcedMarriages.mp3)

chk this lecture out on forced marrages in islam. its in mp3 format!

MilkTrayMan
22-05-2007, 01:06
So What has made some really good points..

and i totally agree with Rashid's post - i think u missed his point BabyAsh and possibly the point of the punishment (?) no 1 is sayin u can't look in2 an aspect of ur religion - it's a good thing 2 research and reinforce ur beliefs but wot Rashid is sayin is findin somethin harsh and disagreein r 2 seperate things. I saw the vid and thought "wow that must have been painful" but i also understood they must have done somethin wrong which goes against their beliefs (and they r fully aware that punishment exists 4 such a crime) so my second thought was "they deserve it".

U can have an opinion on the subject e.g. it's brutal, but it's not our place 2 say if it's just or not - else we'd b sayin we know better than God!

M4RN1
22-05-2007, 01:26
Errrr hang on,

it doesnt mean that if you do adultry , you get stoned straight away.

one thing -to do this punishment you have to have an islamic state (india, PAKISTAN is not an islamic state).

u need islamic scholars as judges etc.

the actual ruling to bring this punishment in to action is a certain amount of witness who has to 'see' the actual cock that went inside.

now if some one commits adultry, is he gonna bang in public?no! now u gonna say all of a sudden more that 2/3 people barge in on a sex scene? once in a blue case maybe!

these actual punshments that take place are by local tribal village things carried in the nameof Islam...how the fuck can u carry out a ruling wen Islam itself states that u ave to have a islamic state, with a pious muslim judge who will go thoroughly throu the case of the accused.

the people who accused, if found bullshitting, ders a conversation 4 dat 4 a nudda day (itsz called tohmat).

ive sen few bad things including willy chopping, but all this happens in tribal villages where a big fat grumpy man carries out task ordered by villagemen etc.

So-What?
22-05-2007, 13:32
Errrr hang on,

it doesnt mean that if you do adultry , you get stoned straight away.

one thing -to do this punishment you have to have an islamic state (india, PAKISTAN is not an islamic state).

u need islamic scholars as judges etc.

the actual ruling to bring this punishment in to action is a certain amount of witness who has to 'see' the actual cock that went inside.

now if some one commits adultry, is he gonna bang in public?no! now u gonna say all of a sudden more that 2/3 people barge in on a sex scene? once in a blue case maybe!

these actual punshments that take place are by local tribal village things carried in the nameof Islam...how the fuck can u carry out a ruling wen Islam itself states that u ave to have a islamic state, with a pious muslim judge who will go thoroughly throu the case of the accused.

the people who accused, if found bullshitting, ders a conversation 4 dat 4 a nudda day (itsz called tohmat).

ive sen few bad things including willy chopping, but all this happens in tribal villages where a big fat grumpy man carries out task ordered by villagemen etc.

The Shariah Law remains the same however the conditions for the punishment vary in different countries. And you are right a conviction usually requires a minimum of four witnesses who directly observed the act which was commited. This sounds quite absurd because you think how is it possible (although its not impossible) for someone to observe a sexual act carried out infront of them. Its not the case most of the time, alot of the time the opponent may be assumed to be guilty, maybe because a family member or someone close may have doubts or suspicions on their daughter/wife indulging in such acts.

Another common way they can figure is if the woman is pregnant, but at the same time problems can still arise if the woman is unmarried and falls pregnant because she was perhaps raped? And its very difficult to prove a rape case because their is usually not enough evidence to support the incident. And for this reason the woman may also be stoned.

I also understand what you are saying. In cases like that where Village men and women stone people to death in the name of Islam is very wrong and ofcourse not the correct way as their are no witnesses or anything. I would describe that as Honour Killing amd their is a great difference between the two punishments from which there is also alot of confusion.

switch
22-05-2007, 13:39
good post.......

DJ B4VVY
22-05-2007, 13:41
SoWhat? : You seem to know alot about Islam considering you're a Jew :|

So-What?
22-05-2007, 13:42
Lol. Yes .

desimack
22-05-2007, 13:43
Judaism Islam and Christianity are damn near identical anyway

Kayz
22-05-2007, 13:44
I agree with So-What, Rashid, Voodookid and also M4rn1 who is in Eygpt now studying!

@ BabyAsh good post dear... its a learning curve for everybody.. i dont know everything about my religion either... but i think because we live in a non-islamic state we dont know a lot about islamic state laws but we all know a lot about other things and practices about our religion.

So-What?
22-05-2007, 13:44
I dont think i know an awful lot about Islam. Most of it is common sense and generally things you observe or figure for yourself. Maybe its just my debating skills? Grin.

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 13:49
as a non muslim, if ur not entirely sure about a subject u shudnt preach!
me as a muslim, i will only preach about stuf i kno! ud rather lead um1 to the ryt path than mis inform sum1 and lead them to the rong path!
im sure the same goes for christians, jews and so on and so forth!

Kayz
22-05-2007, 13:50
I dont think i know an awful lot about Islam. Most of it is common sense and generally things you observe or figure for yourself. Maybe its just my debating skills? Grin.

Its good to know about other peoples religions. We all know a little tad or two.. I highly look up to Dr. Zakir Naik you heard the guy before? He can quote from all the books in all the religions without even looking, he can also point out who and what contradicts what and which book to which line... i dont know why Dr. Zakir is calling himself a Dr. i think he needs to have the title of a Professor!

So-What?
22-05-2007, 13:51
I am a Muslim.

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 13:53
Its good to know about other peoples religions. We all know a little tad or two.. I highly look up to Dr. Zakir Naik you heard the guy before? He can quote from all the books in all the religions without even looking, he can also point out who and what contradicts what and which book to which line... i dont know why Dr. Zakir is calling himself a Dr. i think he needs to have the title of a Professor!

he calls himself a doctor cuz he is a doctor of medicine!

DJ B4VVY
22-05-2007, 13:54
I am a Muslim.

Why say you're a Jew?

Insane

desimack
22-05-2007, 13:55
he just converted

DJ B4VVY
22-05-2007, 13:59
Lol @ he

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:00
I am a Muslim.

u are?! and heres me hu swore i saw a reply by u agreeing with another member hu fort u wer a jew!

So-What?
22-05-2007, 14:33
Yeh im a convert? ,:

So-What?
22-05-2007, 14:34
Why say you're a Jew?

Insane

Just .

Kayz
22-05-2007, 14:34
Yeh im a convert? ,:

Interesting.. after all AP is all about multiculturalism.. so when did you convert? :)

desimack
22-05-2007, 14:35
about 10 minutes ago lol

Forgived.
22-05-2007, 18:29
Okay guys. Thanks for ur inputs.

Marni thanks for ur PM/post :p Defo knw ur stuff...

But how many times is stoning mentioned in the Quraan? The answer is zero. The Quran does not mention stoning as a punishment for any crime. So what gives, then? Why is stoning a fairly common punishment in Islamic countries, but rare or nonexistent in Christian or Jewish ones? %) Cus stoning is mentioned in the Bible?

Okay I have come to MY conclusions.

Stoning to death is a pre-Islamic practice ....

Get back to you on the rest of it lol :p

So-What?
22-05-2007, 23:37
as a non muslim, if ur not entirely sure about a subject u shudnt preach!
me as a muslim, i will only preach about stuf i kno! ud rather lead um1 to the ryt path than mis inform sum1 and lead them to the rong path!
im sure the same goes for christians, jews and so on and so forth!

By the way was that post directed at me?

M4RN1
22-05-2007, 23:57

But how many times is stoning mentioned in the Quraan? The answer is zero. The Quran does not mention stoning as a punishment for any crime. So what gives, then? Why is stoning a fairly common punishment in Islamic countries, but rare or nonexistent in Christian or Jewish ones? %) Cus stoning is mentioned in the Bible?

Surah An-Nisa Ayah 16

Surah An-Nisa Ayah 25

Surah An-Nur Ayah 2

Zero
23-05-2007, 00:01
Lol marni smacked it agen.

M4RN1
23-05-2007, 00:03
The Shariah Law remains the same however the conditions for the punishment vary in different countries. And you are right a conviction usually requires a minimum of four witnesses who directly observed the act which was commited. This sounds quite absurd because you think how is it possible (although its not impossible) for someone to observe a sexual act carried out infront of them. Its not the case most of the time, alot of the time the opponent may be assumed to be guilty, maybe because a family member or someone close may have doubts or suspicions on their daughter/wife indulging in such acts.

Another common way they can figure is if the woman is pregnant, but at the same time problems can still arise if the woman is unmarried and falls pregnant because she was perhaps raped? And its very difficult to prove a rape case because their is usually not enough evidence to support the incident. And for this reason the woman may also be stoned.

I also understand what you are saying. In cases like that where Village men and women stone people to death in the name of Islam is very wrong and ofcourse not the correct way as their are no witnesses or anything. I would describe that as Honour Killing amd their is a great difference between the two punishments from which there is also alot of confusion.

In Islam there is no room for doubt. Acts like this is only carried out when full proof n evidence is bought forth.

And if a girl is raped-In Islam there is no punishment for a girl who gets raped, yes punishment for the rapist.

eg a man approached the messenger aying he commited a unlawful sexual act, prophet turned his head away 3/4 times (indicating be careful in what you say) but he insisted he did commit it.

adultry means the man has to put his penis IN the vagina not that he just brushed or groped her parts etc.

M4RN1
23-05-2007, 00:05
Lol marni smacked it agen.

you be suprised how clever is mufti google and imam jeeves is:p

MilkTrayMan
23-05-2007, 00:11

Sorry sweety this is not an attack on u - but that is such a bizzare conclusion 2 come 2.. u seem 2 have completely forgotten about Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)

Voodookid
23-05-2007, 00:49
By the way was that post directed at me?

nope, i was spking in general, if i pointed it to u i wud of mentioned ur name..

desimack
23-05-2007, 00:57
lol damn u guys murdered the poor guy!

M4RN1
23-05-2007, 00:59
BabyAsh best way to educate is marry me,;)

So-What?
23-05-2007, 11:11
In Islam there is no room for doubt. Acts like this is only carried out when full proof n evidence is bought forth.

And if a girl is raped-In Islam there is no punishment for a girl who gets raped, yes punishment for the rapist.

eg a man approached the messenger aying he commited a unlawful sexual act, prophet turned his head away 3/4 times (indicating be careful in what you say) but he insisted he did commit it.

adultry means the man has to put his penis IN the vagina not that he just brushed or groped her parts etc.

The reason i used those specific words is because its the truth. Its what happens. Alot of these punishments (honour killing) lead on from traditional and cultural beliefs more than religious.

S.London
23-05-2007, 11:17
stoning is abit out dated aint it......... people need to move with the times!

desimack
23-05-2007, 11:27
Yeah I agree why bother stoning when we got guns and grenades now!

Guji-Ji
23-05-2007, 11:29
stoning is abit out dated aint it......... people need to move with the times!
Times change, religon doesn't.

S.London
23-05-2007, 11:30
Yeah I agree why bother stoning when we got guns and grenades now!

na i dont agree with that.... but what i am saying is, back in then days stoning was the thing to do..... they didnt have much knowledge as we do now.

certain aspects of some religions needs to be updated.

desimack
23-05-2007, 11:54
Yeah but religion is based on principle and time has no effect on principle.

Look at the art of war the book is what 5000 years old and it's still the best guidebook to war.

The Prince is still the best businessman's manual even though its several hundred years old.

Islam is principle and time refuses to have an effect on principle.

Forgived.
23-05-2007, 21:08
Sorry sweety this is not an attack on u - but that is such a bizzare conclusion 2 come 2.. u seem 2 have completely forgotten about Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh)

:p Didnt u see that <<<<<I was messing bout.....chill, jeez.

Forgived.
23-05-2007, 21:22
BabyAsh best way to educate is marry me,;)

If only I was allowed two husbands. :sad:

Im spoilt for choice :(

S.London
24-05-2007, 10:35
Times change, religon doesn't.

yes but certain instructions given out in them days are no longer relavent.

and the some of the instructions give ie stoning... isnt practiced anymore, it was brought it in them days because thats what them people did back in them days.

Guji-Ji
24-05-2007, 16:17
yes but certain instructions given out in them days are no longer relavent.

and the some of the instructions give ie stoning... isnt practiced anymore, it was brought it in them days because thats what them people did back in them days.
How is it irrelevant, it still possible to practice it as seen.

asianspice
24-05-2007, 16:32
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 803: Narrated Ash-Sha'bi:
from 'Ali when the latter stoned a lady to death on a Friday. 'Ali said, "I have stoned her according to the tradition of Allah's Apostle."

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 806:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
A man came to Allah's Apostle while he was in the mosque, and he called him, saying, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.'" The Prophet turned his face to the other side, but that man repeated his statement four times, and after he bore witness against himself four times, the Prophet called him, saying, "Are you mad?" The man said, "No." The Prophet said, "Are you married?" The man said, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, 'Take him away and stone him to death." Jabir bin 'Abdullah said: I was among the ones who participated in stoning him and we stoned him at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but we over took him at Al-Harra and stoned him to death.

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 805:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah Al-Ansari:
A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to Allah's Apostle and Informed him that he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and bore witness four times against himself. Allah's Apostle ordered him to be stoned to death as he was a married Person.

Rashid
30-05-2007, 17:38
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 803: Narrated Ash-Sha'bi:
from 'Ali when the latter stoned a lady to death on a Friday. 'Ali said, "I have stoned her according to the tradition of Allah's Apostle."

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 806:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
A man came to Allah's Apostle while he was in the mosque, and he called him, saying, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse.'" The Prophet turned his face to the other side, but that man repeated his statement four times, and after he bore witness against himself four times, the Prophet called him, saying, "Are you mad?" The man said, "No." The Prophet said, "Are you married?" The man said, "Yes." Then the Prophet said, 'Take him away and stone him to death." Jabir bin 'Abdullah said: I was among the ones who participated in stoning him and we stoned him at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but we over took him at Al-Harra and stoned him to death.

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 805:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah Al-Ansari:
A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to Allah's Apostle and Informed him that he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and bore witness four times against himself. Allah's Apostle ordered him to be stoned to death as he was a married Person.

Jazakallah

-Rashid

Aaryana Afghan
07-06-2007, 05:28
yaa totally agreed with the Hadith
its for the welfare of mankind
if it is not stopped like this
it will happen Daily
with our sisters
so i fully support it.