PDA

View Full Version : Controversial!!

switch
22-05-2007, 13:36
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/8/117413/MadinahGate.JPG

I know about this image and I wanted to share this with people who didnt knw about it.....

Have a good look at the blessed Jali Mubarak of the Prophet(peace and blessings be on him and his family) and tell me what you see....#

desimack
22-05-2007, 13:39
uhmm what am i supposed to be pointing out?

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 13:39
i dont see nefin unusual!

switch
22-05-2007, 13:57
1. see the dhammah (paish) before the first meem of Muhammad. in Majeed there should be no dhammah(paish).

2. see the second shaddah(tashdeed) at the end of Ha of Allah just above the second meem of Muhammad. again in Majeed there is no shaddah(tashdeed) and even not at the end of Allah.

3. second meem of Muhammad is very clear. In Majeed Ya is not written like meem.
4. see full meem connected with Daal of Muhammad. it is common practice in khattat to write full meem a little above of second meem (or at the end of word) to calrify the letter.

5. see the color change in meem and 'ha of Muhammad. it shows jali mubarak was under the process of modifications at that time.

6. Ya (yay) of first Yaa (kalma nida) is not complete, base is removed. actually wahabia had to shift the dots (nuqaat) and add up 3 more dots (nuqaat) to change Muhammad to Majeed. one dot(nuqta) under the 'ha of Muhammad to make it jeem, and two dots (nuqaat) under the second meem of Muhammad to make it ya.
If you look at the old shots of the Jaali mubarak, it looks completely different!......I will post up an old shot so you can compare the differences!

HussainU
22-05-2007, 13:59
i dint no abt this.
thanks for sharing this bro ...

ive heard when u go here and make dua ... facing da grave the saudi police tell u to stop or hit u n get u out

switch
22-05-2007, 14:03
they say its shirk and u should look at Qibla and pray..they have been trained like puppy dogs and listen to their masters like idiots...

They show the Jaali Mubarak so much disrespect its unbelievable.

Basically they have eliminated the Prophets name from the jali to yaa mujeedo, which a guard there recently after being asked, said its 'its a name of Allah' no doubt it is, but There is a hidden agenda....

There is no excuse for this type of desperation// period/

desimack
22-05-2007, 14:04
im confused elaborate

HussainU
22-05-2007, 14:05
they say its shirk and u should look at Qibla and pray..they have been trained like puppy dogs and listen to their masters like idiots...

They show the Jaali Mubarak so much disrespect its unbelievable.

Basically they have eliminated the Prophets name from the jali to yaa mujeedo, which a guard there recently after being asked, said its 'its a name of Allah' no doubt it is, but There is a hidden agenda....

There is no excuse for this type of desperation// period/
yeah they asy its bidah ! <:

they shudnt do such things like this.
it should be left as it was..
isnt it Bidah changing it like dat??
since its something new which has been done.. and wasnt like that before

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:07
the tru reason they hit u whn ur praying infront of the prophet is simply because the prophet cannot accept ur duas, only allah can. the prophet is no super being o son of god, he was a mere mortal hu was chosen to spread the word of god! you shudnt be praying to the prophet! yes u can pray for him, but any duas tht are said to him and if u ask him to accept ur duas tht is what is called as "bidatti" and is a great sin in islam!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:08
no need to be confused...the Najdis have changed the name of Muhammad (pbuh) on his grave curtain to Mujeed? this was done about 5/6years ago and people are not aware of it..

Its like me doin this to you after you pass away, changing your name on ure grave stone to michael d'angelo? wheres the logic behind it? there isnt, its a disgusting insult and pure ignorance!!

a true desi
22-05-2007, 14:09
very interesting

switch
22-05-2007, 14:12
Praying directly to him would be Shirk, we all know that we cant do this so when people say praising or praying at his grave, we mean sending darood on him, and asking Allah to give him peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desimack
22-05-2007, 14:14
I thought these places were well guarded how the hell did they do it?

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:16
Praying directly to him would be Shirk, we all know that we cant do this so when people say praising or praying at his grave, we mean sending darood on him, and asking Allah to give him peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its lyk whn u go to the kabah sharif and u get ppl throwing der clothin on the kabah or into the hateem tht is bidah! or whn ppl cling onto the mukame ibrahim and then obstruct others from doing der tawaf! that is a sin. that is why security is there! i went for hajj only last yr, and believe me. the amount of people hu are ignorant and they believe tht they are doin good, but in acting the way they do in obstructing others or pushin and shuvvin or hurting another follower, whateva praise they have gained wil be wiped away by der sin!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:16
well guarded my infidels and lunatics!!!!!!

desimack
22-05-2007, 14:17
Man I'm glad I ain't been hajj yet when people do something ignorant it goes to my head I'd start a big ass fight

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:17
well guarded my infidels and lunatics!!!!!!

so u have something in common with them!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:19
yes i agree with some of ure points, u shouldnt be obstructing other people from doing their duty but Im in no position to say that their sins are all wiped away etc etc, Allah knows best and Allah knows peoples intentions....

Went I went to do Hajj, I couldnt even go anywhere near the Blackstone purely cos of the rush, thats expected as there are millions of people there doing the same thing as you.....

desimack
22-05-2007, 14:20
whats the blackstone about neway do u throw rocks at it?

switch
22-05-2007, 14:21
so u have something in common with them!

sorry? please elaborate on ure point>?

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:22
sorry? please elaborate on ure point>?

the said the people hu protect the prophets grave are infidels and lunatics..
im actually offended by tht comment!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:23
The blackstone is a stone that has come from heaven, it was pure and white when it came down and now its black because of the sin of man, its positioned in one of the corners of the Kaabah

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:23
whats the blackstone about neway do u throw rocks at it?

the black stone is embedded into the kabah! if u touch it or kiss it all ur sins are wiped. its like a re-birth and u start clean!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:28
dont be offended by the truth, for any1 who can turn their backs out of pure disrespect and utter ignorance are infidels and lunatics in my eyes,

There was beautiful poetry that was written all around the graves of the prophet and the Khalifah (may Allah be pleased with them) by the ottoman empire, amazing caligraphy out of pure love and devotion and care, the so called protectors of the graves destroyed it all...This was centuries of history and it was taken off with their dark intentions...

This principle is applied everywhere you go in Mecca, most of the graves of the sahabah and the prophets wives were destroyed? why so the history of a beautiful culture and religion could be eliminated...

Voodookid
22-05-2007, 14:40
they werent distroyed by dear brother! if u read thru history it will tell u y they are no longer visable to the eye, esp in the prophets mosque! its because of people hu wud linger around such places and do bidah!
i have a book at home tht has loadsa stuff on this subject and so on! il see if i can find it and post some passages from it!

HussainU
22-05-2007, 14:40
the tru reason they hit u whn ur praying infront of the prophet is simply because the prophet cannot accept ur duas, only allah can. the prophet is no super being o son of god, he was a mere mortal hu was chosen to spread the word of god! you shudnt be praying to the prophet! yes u can pray for him, but any duas tht are said to him and if u ask him to accept ur duas tht is what is called as "bidatti" and is a great sin in islam!
we dont pray to the prophet. we ask the prophet to intercede for us.
if he intercedes for us .. there is a greater chance of our duas been granted,
as our nabi is most loved by allah.
and who better to intercede for us dan or belved muhammed sallahu alyhi wasalam

HussainU
22-05-2007, 14:43
they werent distroyed by dear brother! if u read thru history it will tell u y they are no longer visable to the eye, esp in the prophets mosque! its because of people hu wud linger around such places and do bidah!
i have a book at home tht has loadsa stuff on this subject and so on! il see if i can find it and post some passages from it!
no longer visible why??
because they were removed so people cannot visit them
!!!

switch
22-05-2007, 14:54
Voodooo I dont knw what kind of books u are reading bro..

http://islamicsupremecouncil.com/tabarruk/baqi2.gif

Jannatul Baqi' (graveyard of Baqi')
The square shape area contains the Mazar of third Caliph of Islam, Ameer ul Mo'mineen Uthman ibn Affaan (May Allah be pleased with him). On the extreme left is the Mazar of Imam Maalik (May Allah be pleased with him)
Note: All the graves of companions and Ahlebait used to have beautiful Tombs on them. After Wahabi revolution in Saudi Arabia all the shrines and tombs were demolished and graves were leveled. Now, identification of various graves is only possible through old graveyard maps and documents.

http://islamicsupremecouncil.com/tabarruk/haleemah.jpg

The house of Hazrat Haleemah Sa'diyah (May Allah be pleased with her) where Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) spent his 6 years of childhood. Throughout 13 centuries this house was saved by Muslim rulers but unfortunately, Saudi's have destroyed the Islamic Heritage in the name of Towheed. The civilized nations save their heritage but Saudi's have intentionally destroyed every possible Islamic Heritage that they could.

http://islamicsupremecouncil.com/tabarruk/welabusaid.jpg

The Well near the house of Hazrat Abu Saeed Al Khdree (May Allah be pleased with him). For more than 13 centuries, the Muslim rulers preserved this Well and the Well of Hazrat Uthamn in Madinah but the Saudi government has completely destroyed its remains.

http://islamicsupremecouncil.com/tabarruk/tabarrukat2_files/image147.jpg

A scene of Jannatul Muallh in Makkah before the demolishing by the Wahabi revolution in Saudi Arabia.

There is plenty more to show but thats not the point here...its simple these guys are tryin to eliminate the history of Islam because of their ignorant ways....

Astagrilullah they even went to the lenghts of tryin to smash down the green dome in the prophets(pbuh) mosque...they agreed and a guy got up there to start his work, I mean this guy died instantly when he touched it!!!!!1 blap

switch
22-05-2007, 14:57
were talking about centuries of history, CENTURIES!! these people were more knowledgable than we are in todays ignorants lifestyle.....trust, these guys knew what was right and what wasnt...

So you tellin me that they were wrong in showing their love>?

Its pure hard heartedness!!

switch
22-05-2007, 15:00
thanks for re-aligning the images :)

HussainU
22-05-2007, 15:01
were talking about centuries of history, CENTURIES!! these people were more knowledgable than we are in todays ignorants lifestyle.....trust, these guys knew what was right and what wasnt...

So you tellin me that they were wrong in showing their love>?

Its pure hard heartedness!!

lol we got vodoo shouting Bidat now lolInsane

desimack
22-05-2007, 15:02
lmao@voodoo shouting bidat like some mad man!

switch
22-05-2007, 15:03
its Bidah saying bidah so much!lol

HussainU
22-05-2007, 15:04
its Bidah saying bidah so much!lol
lol
i no
were he gone?

desimack
22-05-2007, 15:05
switch u got any good websites them pictures you posted up are fascinating I had no idea things like that still existed

Somebody really needs to make a documentary about islamic relics I thought all the things like the house where the prophet lived were gone!

HussainU
22-05-2007, 15:06
switch u got any good websites them pictures you posted up are fascinating I had no idea things like that still existed

Somebody really needs to make a documentary about islamic relics I thought all the things like the house where the prophet lived were gone!
they dnt exist nemore
da saudis destroyed them

switch
22-05-2007, 15:06
Anyway lets not deviate from the subject..

Its simple, we are at war with ourselves and at war with ignorance!

desimack
22-05-2007, 15:07
The saudis are the biggest bunch of hypocrites on the planet

No offense to anybody saudi but you gotta wonder where theyr loyalties lie when they support America's actions while praising Allah

switch
22-05-2007, 15:11
some of them are still there, but most hav been destroyed!...unfortunate, I would of love to go there to see the history of our religion, I mean we can go to others museums and see history, why not ours where our Imaan COULD get stronger....

Its weird logic, quite barbaric actually for people to destroy history because people would do supplications there?

why not try to educate people about the rights and wrongs as apposed to saying 'oh no, hes praying, not that I can hear him praying and dont knw what he is saying but he must be praying to this grave, lets destroy it'

switch
22-05-2007, 15:13
Very true.....they are Americas biggest allie, pumpin billions into their economy every year......hypocrites, no backbone at all!

HussainU
22-05-2007, 15:13
some of them are still there, but most hav been destroyed!...unfortunate, I would of love to go there to see the history of our religion, I mean we can go to others museums and see history, why not ours where our Imaan COULD get stronger....

Its weird logic, quite barbaric actually for people to destroy history because people would do supplications there?

why not try to educate people about the rights and wrongs as apposed to saying 'oh no, hes praying, not that I can hear him praying and dont knw what he is saying but he must be praying to this grave, lets destroy it'
some good places to go are Iraq Iran Syria India

switch
22-05-2007, 15:14
and I mean the government not ordinary saudi people....:)

sheff gal
22-05-2007, 15:14
Interestingggggg.