Pages : [1] 2

Evil_Genious
28-08-2007, 20:57
Who's gna win lads?

Cheeky_Princess
28-08-2007, 21:06
lol sexists "lads" :p

well dnt fink pakistan have a chance.... *sigh*
prbly auzzyz... <<< but its gettin boring they win everything...

(and yes im tryna be clever ?> )

Evil_Genious
28-08-2007, 21:27
lol sexists "lads" :p

well dnt fink pakistan have a chance.... *sigh*
prbly auzzyz... <<< but its gettin boring they win everything...

(and yes im tryna be clever ?> )

LOL, sozzle Cheeky P...... I thought the dudes would have some opinion on this.... Anyways.....

Yeh Aussie's go about shit like Arnie in Terminator (you'll be allowed to see it in two years time lol).......

Erm for me, might be South Africa, India or Sri Lanka.....

They got BIG hitters..... Pakistan have Afridi.... But he'll flop like a limp willy you can be assured.... He'll fire one or two times, but if there's one thing that we know about Afridi is he ain't consistent..... And he averages 20 something in the 50 over game.........

As much as I love the Pakistan team, they run by chimps who know fuck all about how to keep players happy and keep morale up...... And on top of them is our good old monkey faced President, who dresses up to salute any chance he gets.....

Evil_Genious
28-08-2007, 21:30
If Pakistan can beat India on the 14th, that'll be enough for me.... LOL.....

Gna be stonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guji-Ji
28-08-2007, 21:38
Well obviously im hoping its India but there not consistent so i dunno. Will probably be Aussies with all their big bulky men. Can really hit sixes them lot.

Cheeky_Princess
29-08-2007, 16:05
LOL, sozzle Cheeky P...... I thought the dudes would have some opinion on this.... Anyways.....

Yeh Aussie's go about shit like Arnie in Terminator (you'll be allowed to see it in two years time lol).......

Erm for me, might be South Africa, India or Sri Lanka.....

They got BIG hitters..... Pakistan have Afridi.... But he'll flop like a limp willy you can be assured.... He'll fire one or two times, but if there's one thing that we know about Afridi is he ain't consistent..... And he averages 20 something in the 50 over game.........

As much as I love the Pakistan team, they run by chimps who know fuck all about how to keep players happy and keep morale up...... And on top of them is our good old monkey faced President, who dresses up to salute any chance he gets.....

yeh i had a feeling abt south Africa or sri lanka... <<< i'd perfer it was them anyways....
and yeh your right... i love the pakistan team to... but its just so corruputed dats its so messed u dnt see them winning anything....
haha yeh any game between pakistan and india is always wicked... so yeh if pakistan were to win that id be all smiles
btw its alll gnna come on sky sports right?

Guji-Ji
29-08-2007, 16:17
Only thing i aint really happy with is it starts right when Ramadhan starts. I suppose it'll be hard on the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and any other muslim players.

Zero
29-08-2007, 16:30
I got dibs for Australia and India going into the final.

Cheeky_Princess
29-08-2007, 16:33
Only thing i aint really happy with is it starts right when Ramadhan starts. I suppose it'll be hard on the Pakistani, Bangladeshi and any other muslim players.

OMG that is so true..... hopefully they'll be aite....

btw can sum1 explain to me more abt the 20/20 world cup??>

Rizolicious
29-08-2007, 16:37
alot of professional sportsman dont fast or anything anyways, as they cant due to traning etc etc.

Guji-Ji
29-08-2007, 17:51
OMG that is so true..... hopefully they'll be aite....

btw can sum1 explain to me more abt the 20/20 world cup??>Basically it lasts 10 days which i like and its pretty much the same but you play 20 overs instead of 50.

Erm only differences between the 50 over game and the 20 i can think of is for no balls you get 2 runs instead of one. Also umpires have descretion to award runs to batting teams who they think are wasting time. May be more but i dont know them.

Evil_Genious
29-08-2007, 17:58
Apparently it's on (FREE) Geo TV.... On Sky Digital LOLZ!!!!!!

Not gna get exited until I see it happen coz I don't believe them.... Zee TV love to do that, ARY too, then you find out it's in 'UAE only' or sum bollox.....

I heard the Pak players fasted........ But I dunno if they do, they love to keep beards like they religious.....

Cheeky_Princess
29-08-2007, 18:19
Basically it lasts 10 days which i like and its pretty much the same but you play 20 overs instead of 50.

Erm only differences between the 50 over game and the 20 i can think of is for no balls you get 2 runs instead of one. Also umpires have descretion to award runs to batting teams who they think are wasting time. May be more but i dont know them.

ahhh thank you :)

Mr EG: OH please let it be on GEO!!!! i mean its the only channel mum watches so muhahaha i mean i always miss out on it.. cuz we dnt ave sky sports....!

Rizolicious
29-08-2007, 18:47
highlight will most prob be on bbc or channel 5 every evening.

IRFAN06
30-08-2007, 13:09
Pakistan All The Way......

Afridi ... if he performs..... is gonna kill it....

Cheeky_Princess
30-08-2007, 23:46
Mr EG i saw it a geo advertisment! its gnna show free on Geo :D
but u no wht i still dnt trust them cuz it might be free in the Geo in pak and not here cuz dats wht they did for the real world cup

lol irfan i wish....

IRFAN06
31-08-2007, 00:55
yeh sum1 was tellin me today, its gonna be live on Geo

Rizolicious
31-08-2007, 00:58
Pakistan alll the way ... hmm ...

Evil_Genious
01-09-2007, 16:22
Pakistan made 220 in 20 overs vs Uganda in the Twenty20 Quadrangular in Kenya.....

Afridi made 57 (not out) off 15 balls! With a strike rate of 380 (6's = 7, 4's = 4) Can you believe that shit? LOL.....

Unpredictable Afridi......

Nayim
01-09-2007, 16:28
well i defo tink pakistan gona win they look stronger as team this term hopefully the lads will do it. shaid afridi may b unpredictable but on his day he is the best no doubt about it an he is one player that is exciting to watch no boring test match play.

Guji-Ji
01-09-2007, 17:01
Pakistan made 220 in 20 overs vs Uganda in the Twenty20 Quadrangular in Kenya.....

Afridi made 57 (not out) off 15 balls! With a strike rate of 380 (6's = 7, 4's = 4) Can you believe that shit? LOL.....

Unpredictable Afridi......
lmao. It IS Uganda though. Still thats amazing from 15 balls.

Evil_Genious
07-09-2007, 21:55
Wanka Shoaib 'Sniff Dope like a Rawalpindi Express' Akhtar got sent home from South Africa for bruising skinny boy Mohammad 'New Age of Dope' Asif......

You'd think that after his no show at the World Cup, he'd wanna remind the world of who he is at the 20/20 World Cup.....

But no, he can't control his emotions and ejaculates prematurely........

Icey
07-09-2007, 22:59
But no, he can't control his emotions and ejaculates prematurely........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pakistan always have a chance as they've never been short of sloggers but im tippin South Africa to win it.

India is missing a lot of they big guns so a lot depends on Dhoni.

Evil_Genious
07-09-2007, 23:03
India is missing a lot of they big guns so a lot depends on Dhoni.

Yeh, when I saw India's line up, I had to laugh....

No Tendulkar, No Ganguly, No Dravid?

Sheez, you been watchin Tendulkar bat these days against England?

Superhuman batting...... People say Brian Lara was better.... I really, really don't think so.....

But these old dogs don't care about 20/20, they dont pay it no mind.... But I'm sure as hell lookin forward to seeing it.... LOL

N a в ι н a
07-09-2007, 23:43
OMG?! Geo's showing it? I was going to call up sky sports in the morning and buy it. Woah, you guys just saved me 90 quid, awesome =).

Inshallah want Pakistan to win, after the shocking world cup performance couple months ago, doubting it. They actully made me cry when they lost =|.. Soo im not putting too much hope into them this time round..

Im thinking South Africa.. Got a beast of a team, it's like 20/20 janaat.

Hoping Australia don't win, just getting boring now!

Everyone get your shirts ironed, and your flags out..

PAKISTAN ZINDABADD!

Evil_Genious
08-09-2007, 00:00
OMG?! Geo's showing it? I was going to call up sky sports in the morning and buy it. Woah, you guys just saved me 90 quid, awesome =).

Inshallah want Pakistan to win, after the shocking world cup performance couple months ago, doubting it. They actully made me cry when they lost =|.. Soo im not putting too much hope into them this time round..

Im thinking South Africa.. Got a beast of a team, it's like 20/20 janaat.

Hoping Australia don't win, just getting boring now!

Everyone get your shirts ironed, and your flags out..

PAKISTAN ZINDABADD!

LOL.... Sky ripped me off last time.... I payed them up front for 2 months for Sky Sports £40, then when I called to cancel after 2 months they go I owe them £30 more...... I complained, they gave me some ratt arse story, I had better things to do, so I payed them hoes.....

Geo smashed it!

Pak shirt is ironed and ready still..... Faaakin love it.....

Rizolicious
08-09-2007, 16:46
An outstanding spell from Umar Gul, taking 3 for 11 off four overs, spurred Pakistan to a 54-run win (http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/engine/current/match/307324.html) against Zimbabwe at Centurion. Shahid Afridi also scalped 3 for 17 as Zimbabwe were restricted to 127 for 8 in 20 overs, chasing Pakistan's 181.

A smattering of spectators watched a tepid warm-up match as Gul rocked Zimbabwe's chase by dismissing Vusi Sibanda and Chamu Chibhabha off successive deliveries with the score on 16. Hamilton Masakadza, who scored 41 off 37 balls, and Tatenda Taibu helped Zimbabwe recover by adding 76 off 10.5 overs but the slide began once Afridi dismissed Taibu. Zimbabwe went on to lose six wickets for 35 runs and their chase went off the rails.

Pakistan had also got off to a poor start, losing their first three wickets for 61 before Shoaib Mailk ran amok, scoring 64 off 37 balls. He hit four sixes and three fours and added 50 for the fourth wicket with Younis Khan. Malik dominated the innings towards the final overs and remained unbeaten as Pakistan stacked up 181 for 6.

N a в ι н a
08-09-2007, 18:55
LOL.... Sky ripped me off last time.... I payed them up front for 2 months for Sky Sports £40, then when I called to cancel after 2 months they go I owe them £30 more...... I , they gave me some ratt arse story, I had better things to do, so I payed them hoes.....

Geo smashed it!

Pak shirt is ironed and ready still..... Faaakin love it.....
Ahh, you sure Geo showing it?! Told my dad that we don't need sky anymore, and he told me to check on the website, but I got my sister to do it.. and she goes Geo haven't got it on their tv schedule..
But when u look on the TV guide on sky, they are =S.
Im confuseed!

Sky are bollocks.. Got a bunch of freshies who don't have a clue what there doing working for them! You'd think being a huge company they could give there workers proper training!..

Wooo, got your flag?

Gonna be awesome!

Inshallah Pak sorted themselves out a bit now. Shocking 50 over world cup, time to make up for it!

Evil_Genious
08-09-2007, 19:03
Ahh, you sure Geo showing it?! Told my dad that we don't need sky anymore, and he told me to check on the website, but I got my sister to do it.. and she goes Geo haven't got it on their tv schedule..
But when u look on the TV guide on sky, they are =S.
Im confuseed!

Sky are bollocks.. Got a bunch of freshies who don't have a clue what there doing working for them! You'd think being a huge company they could give there workers proper training!..

Wooo, got your flag?

Gonna be awesome!

Inshallah Pak sorted themselves out a bit now. Shocking 50 over world cup, time to make up for it!

Errm, as far as I know Geo is showing it..... I checked the Sky TV guide (by pressing "TV Guide" on Sky remote) and it says it's on Geo too....

But if there's one thing you know is that Geo's TV guide is not reliable, they'll show "Super Hit Gaane" or something and be showing news.....

I'm speculative coz they might pull out and say "UAE Only" or for "European Viewers Only" and say they forgot to say it......

Until I'm watchin it, I don't wanna say definatly, but I think/ hope they are.

If Geo show it they might have some long and constant adverts in there.....

But I can deal with that ...............

N a в ι н a
08-09-2007, 19:10
Errm, as far as I know Geo is showing it..... I checked the Sky TV guide (by pressing "TV Guide" on Sky remote) and it says it's on Geo too....

But if there's one thing you know is that Geo's TV guide is not reliable, they'll show "Super Hit Gaane" or something and be showing news.....

I'm speculative coz they might pull out and say "UAE Only" or for "European Viewers Only" and say they forgot to say it......

Until I'm watchin it, I don't wanna say definatly, but I think/ hope they are.

If Geo show it they might have some long and constant adverts in there.....

But I can deal with that ...............
Yeh, I checked like that too, but like you said they'll either end up showing the news, or some dumb Paki drama! :rolleyes:

Im thinking, I'll wait till Tuesday, see if its coming, if it is then all good..
If not then Ima have to get sky sports on tuesday, for wednesday's match.

Hmm, im not too sure if I can deal with the dumb constant adverts, that cut off half of the over's.

Uff..

N a в ι н a
08-09-2007, 19:20
It's been confirmed!

Deffo coming on Geo.. Just the commentry going to be in Urdu.. I can live with that :D

Evil_Genious
09-09-2007, 12:17
Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 20/20 Warm Up Match 9th Sept 07:

Sri Lanka - 162 for 7
Pakistan - 163 for 5

Pakistan win by 5 Wickets and with 7 Balls to Spare.

N a в ι н a
09-09-2007, 16:35
^ Haha I Saw That :D..

Awesome :D

Spider Pig
09-09-2007, 16:42
I don't think India will get far, were either good or bad these days, England have a chance with pieterson and a couple others making good progress, so its them or Pakistan I reckon

Cheeky_Princess
09-09-2007, 16:42
ahhh brillent so its coming on GEO then?

haha no more mums dramas... time for cricket heaven :D

Evil_Genious
09-09-2007, 16:47
I don't think India will get far, were either good or bad these days, England have a chance with pieterson and a couple others making good progress, so its them or Pakistan I reckon

Yeh I agree, England in current form are looking good.... Not necessarily only because of Pieterson, they can bat pretty deep, with some good all rounders winning a tough ODI series against India.....

India won't get far, they relying on a few dudes, plus they don't bat as deep......

But Pakistan are looking good, if only they included MoYo, instead of Misbah. And if whore breath Shoaib Akhtar can stop bitching in the media, they can concentrate on winning the tournament.....

N a в ι н a
09-09-2007, 17:05
Nah, Honestly.. I don't really think Pakistan have a shot at winning. Excpecially when you have teams like South Africa and Australia winning.
Pakistan has so many talented players, but they have a the attuides of a 13 year old girls on their periods. There's too much controversy, and political aspects with Pakistan cricket, and it's always going to have an impact on how they play.
Unless, they shape up, work as a team, we've got no chance.

Im just hoping after the World cup earlier this year, they've knocked some sense into themselves.

Rizolicious
09-09-2007, 17:38
i think england have a good chance (i hate to say that), bell is in great form, can always rely on collingwood, and even though pieterson isn't on great form, you know he can hit it. as long as they get there opening partnership sorted, and can keep the bowling tight, they will have a half descent chance - of getting to the semi's. they wont win it however.

pakistan ... im 50/50 on them. we are having very good warm up games, but that is nothing new, can be expected.we always bloody do. hopefully they will get there act together. and unlike the world cup, we will not be allocated green pitches !

has to be australia.

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 15:24
Pakistan - 191 - 9 (20 overs)
Scotland - 60 - 5 (9 Overs)

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 15:30
79 for 7.
afridi has took 4

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 15:51
113-9
umar gul has taken 4

Spider Pig
12-09-2007, 15:52
was wantin an upset :D

I see that Gayle? was on FIRE! yesterday lol

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 15:53
was wantin an upset :D

I see that Gayle? was on FIRE! yesterday lol

yea he was no FIRE
but they still lost. lol

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 15:54
we only conceded 13 boundries,

good bowling?
good fielding (ha)?
or poor batting.

definetly the 3rd.

120 all out.

Spider Pig
12-09-2007, 16:00
yea he was no FIRE
but they still lost. lol

yeh lol, they're still buzzin over it on skysports news

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 16:01
yeh lol, they're still buzzin over it on skysports news

i normally have a bit of a gander of sky sports news at work but, didnt get a chance today. may pop down in a bit, check it. c wts happening in the world. lol gayle is a machine btw. i like him.

Spider Pig
12-09-2007, 16:04
i normally have a bit of a gander of sky sports news at work but, didnt get a chance today. may pop down in a bit, check it. c wts happening in the world. lol gayle is a machine btw. i like him.

Im sure he is happy to hear that :D

yeh he was letting rip (not literally), I think I might watch a whole 20/20 match soon, I can never last a one dayer never mind a friggin test match lol

Engerrrrrrrrlandddddddd tonight, thats about the only news going on, oh yeh also the man who punched alex ferguson in the groin has admitted it in court, about the best story ive heard :D

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 16:05
Im sure he is happy to hear that :D

yeh he was letting rip (not literally), I think I might watch a whole 20/20 match soon, I can never last a one dayer never mind a friggin test match lol

Engerrrrrrrrlandddddddd tonight, thats about the only news going on, oh yeh also the man who punched alex ferguson in the groin has admitted it in court, about the best story ive heard :D

1) you like england, we no longer should have any form of communication
2) is my beloved fergie ok? ;(

Spider Pig
12-09-2007, 16:08
lolz, come on man you gota support england (in footy!)

only if they had caught the fergie incident on camera, if they have that would be a superhit on youtube!

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 16:11
lolz, come on man you gota support england (in footy!)

only if they had caught the fergie incident on camera, if they have that would be a superhit on youtube!

i hate england in all aspects of sports. ever. lol

Spider Pig
12-09-2007, 16:12
your a russian spy, I knew it!

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 16:17
come on russia !

afridi got man of the match to.

Rizolicious
12-09-2007, 16:39
The court was told on Wednesday that Reynolds said "I'm sorry Fergie. I did not know it was you," following the attack.

Reynolds' defence counsel, Adeola Olowu, claimed her client did not think it was Ferguson and had accidentally struck him, jokingly, while shadow boxing.

However, sitting magistrate Daphne Wickham said: "I do not think Sir Alex Ferguson saw this as a joke."

haha

N a в ι н a
12-09-2007, 19:23
i hate england in all aspects of sports. ever. lol
Haha.. Well Said..
Even though Footy, and Rugby and support them, can't help it.

& They did a great thing the other day :D..

Beat Isreal, India, & America.. The three evil's

(Sorry to any indians but you kno.)

So gotta give England something :D

R41D3N
12-09-2007, 20:38
zimbabwe beat australia whoop whoop!!

Icey
12-09-2007, 23:11
[quote=N a в ι н a;453204]
Pakistan has so many talented players, but they have a the attuides of a 13 year old girls on their periods. [quote]
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so true its frustrating but i guess most pakistan supporters are used to all the drama.

Australia lost to Zimbabwe OMG i cant believe it! I was cheerin Zimbabwe all the way just cuz its good to see the Aussies lose but this really shows that all teams have a chance in 20/20. There's still hope for Pakistan if Afridi plays well.

N a в ι н a
13-09-2007, 00:02
^ :D..
It's So Exciting Its Unreal.. :D..
Love It When The Underdogs Win.. Except Ireland :| *spits*

& I agree about the bit about the drama? Its got to the point where you sit there and think
'Yeh, we crashed out of the world cup, and our coach died, tell me something new?':|

AmericanBoi
13-09-2007, 00:06
wat a fuckin stunner Zimbabwe pulled off today by defeating the Aussies :o

IRFAN06
13-09-2007, 00:21
good to see a few sixes from afridi
n good bowlin to

N a в ι н a
13-09-2007, 16:42
Haii Zimbabweee, Sooo wanted them to win today..
Was sitting glued to cricinfo.. and they had the hat trik ball.. proper buzzin.. then it all went wrong :(

asianspice
13-09-2007, 17:00
bangladesh knocked out windies.. ashraful done quickest 50 in 2020

N a в ι н a
13-09-2007, 17:04
^ Oh my dayz.. Knew there was something else exciting!

Bengali's on fireee these days.

Created another upset.

Icey
13-09-2007, 17:14
^ yea the bangis smashed it...they've qualified for the next round and put the windies on a plane home.

Haii Zimbabweee, Sooo wanted them to win today..
Was sitting glued to cricinfo.. and they had the hat trik ball.. proper buzzin.. then it all went wrong :(
loool we already had 2 upsets how many more u want? :p...how comes u on cricinfo aint u watchin it on TV or does Geo only show Paki games?

India will have to beat Pakistan tomorrow if their game against Scotland is rained off!!! loool i would love to see Dhoni and co go out in the first round <:

N a в ι н a
13-09-2007, 18:13
^ yea the bangis smashed it...they've qualified for the next round and put the windies on a plane home.

loool we already had 2 upsets how many more u want? :p...how comes u on cricinfo aint u watchin it on TV or does Geo only show Paki games?

India will have to beat Pakistan tomorrow if their game against Scotland is rained off!!! loool i would love to see Dhoni and co go out in the first round <:

The Bengali's just make you sit there and look like :eek:. I just wonder how long it'll be until people actully start treating them like a proper team, and not a minnow. :|

I want India to get out, Australia or England, and then Im happy :D

Uff, Nah Geo show all off them, just wasn't at home. Some of us still have to go school :|. My dumb cricinfo isn't working on my phone.. :mad:

Haha, are you Indian or Pakistani? %)

The flag comes out tonight :D.. C'mooooon Pakistaaaaan :D.

IRFAN06
14-09-2007, 13:12
yeh Geo do show them all, but its all in urdu commentary...lol
so its gotta be back to sky sports 1......

Pak Vs India 5pm

daymmmm its gonna be a good game

If Pakistan beat India, they could knock dem out the competition

Prophet_K-C
14-09-2007, 13:14
Come on Indiaaa

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 14:49
Come On Pakistan !

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 16:04
Wooo Ok Shirts On :D..
Going To Read Namaz, and Do My Dua..
Get The Flags Out

Woooo.. Im Soo Excited :D.

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 16:05
N Oh My Dayz!
Sri Lanka..
DAMN! =|.

.Prizzle.
14-09-2007, 16:11
INDIAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/images/country/india-flag.jpg

lineyman
14-09-2007, 17:11
Pak and India already have kicked off 2 India players already out :o

9-2 wickets :o

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 17:59
Hahahah :D Were Doing AWESOME :D
Hope the rain stops soon!:(

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 19:49
come on India, I totally missed first half of India's innings! We need to do this, can't let our rivals keep us out of the super 8s!

Shaz.
14-09-2007, 20:20
come on pakistaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 20:27
get in!!!!!!!!!! last ball and we get the tie :D woooooohoooooooo

lineyman
14-09-2007, 20:32
Pakistan and India are both shit!

kalpx
14-09-2007, 20:49
WOOOOOO YERHHHHHHH INDIA BABBYYYYYY :D:D:D:D

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 20:52
omd 2days match was awsome....

i mean i missid most of whn india batted... was at college :(
but anyways.... pakistan when they started batting it was like yeh... it going good... then like 4 got out really soon... n it was oh shit... whts happnin then missid a bit durin magrib time... but neways....

those last 2 overs were like the best........ pakistan were taking the risk 4s, 6s, etc.... we really made the impossible possible... . just b4 the end of the 2nd over..... whn we got that 4... we JUST missid the 6.... was so near the boundry if only! i mean if we got that 6 we would have won... but nevertheless a draw is good still considering wht happnd 2 us.....

ahhh i loved the atmospare.... the whole family in the living room.... all of us screaming holdin our hands sayin cum on LOVE IT

i got 2 admit india did play really well considering the fact they fort they had it in the bag... but when it got so close and they were put under pressure... they did really well esp on that last winning ball they got paksitan out.....

in general a very good game... full of excitment... im starting to get faith back in the pakistan team.... come to think of it... u no wht? we can win this! but yeh its still early days...

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 20:58
=|. Uff.. that last thing just completly ruined the game.. Like wtf?
Oh well, still got through, Pakistan could of batted better.. but still played well.
Does that mean we end up second in the table?

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:00
your always guna be second best to India no matter what happens :p

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:01
but I will support you's if India and England are out, as I have a lot of pakistani friends, but I prefer the banter :D

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:02
can tell we are outside off stump bowlers ...

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 21:03
lol baz ahhhh whtever..... der was no 2nd best 2day.. it was a DRAW :p

ahh i love india pak matches 2 much fun!

Rizolicious
yea, pakistan second in the table, india are top.
im not sure if they take the points through to the 8's or not

N a в ι н a
your always guna be second best to India no matter what happens :p
Sharrup U!

Gutted.. Was happy with the Tie.. Typical Pakistan & India match that.

I took my shirt off and everything :(.. and then my dad was like theres more.. Shuda wore the shirt again :|

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:04
lol baz ahhhh whtever..... der was no 2nd best 2day.. it was a DRAW :p

ahh i love india pak matches 2 much fun!

they got the points ... we didnt,
we lost :(

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:04
yea, pakistan second in the table, india are top.
im not sure if they take the points through to the 8's or not
Is this the type of world cup where every super eight plays each other, except the one they came up with? Or isit like just certain teams play certain teams?

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:06
Completly Gutted :(

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 21:07

ohhh :( but why are they gettin the points n not us...
shdnt it be 1 point each or summin?

M4RN1
14-09-2007, 21:09
Pakistanis cant hit a stump:)

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:10
Did you see the shoot off?

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:11
Pakistan playing again on Sunday.. Against Sri Lanka or New Zealand. Depends on who wins tommorow.

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 21:15
Did you see the shoot off?

shoot off? wht happnd... fink i might ave missid it......

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:17

im confused the way they said it, i dont know if we get 1 point each, and they get an extra 2 points (i cant see that happening), or they jsut get the 2 points.

and yea, its the super 8's

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:18

erm cheeky, there was a bowl off,
5 bowlers, 3 stumps, gotta hit them,
we didnt hit any,
india hit 3 in a row.
they won.
thats why they got the points.

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:18
the wicket shoot off that we won 3-0.....

I thought they said both teams get points but the team who wins the shoot off gets an extra 2 or something?

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:19
the wicket shoot off that we won 3-0.....

I thought they said both teams get points but the team who wins the shoot off gets an extra 2 or something?

yes, i think you may be correct mr. border jumper

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:20
Basically, was like a penelty shoot out, just bowlers aiming for the wickets.

Pakistan lost.

India get the two points. Leaving Pakistan second in the table.. and my poor Jaan's scotland out :(.

India 3 Pakistan 2 Scotland 1

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 21:20
erm cheeky, there was a bowl off,
5 bowlers, 3 stumps, gotta hit them,
we didnt hit any,
india hit 3 in a row.
they won.
thats why they got the points.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i missid that.... was the inbetween the matches or right near the end.... whn mum changd the channel ^)

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:21
at the end you foolio, it happens if a team draws. Like a penalty shoot out

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:24
Actulllllly :D.. Im happy India won :D
Now looking at the match timetable, Pakistan got all weekend matches, or day and night.. soo I can watch them all :D

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:27
Pakistan will play, NZ or Sri Lanka for first game.
England for the second.
Then either Bangladesh or SA.

Depends on what happens tommorow.

Icey
14-09-2007, 21:28
That game was over tense...when Afridi got out i was about to stop watching it cuz i thought it was over but Misbah went sick, r u dumb? r u stupid? after scoring like 50 runs in 25 balls we couldn't get 1 run in 2 balls?!?

imo the game was a tie, thats a fair result, the bowl out wasnt even proper cricket its just a rip off of penalties in football.

Cheeky_Princess
14-09-2007, 21:28
OHHHHH damn.... sorry new 2 20/20 as sum rules are diffrent... ahh damn mum for changin the channel :(

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:33
yeh Im new to it as well I just left it on because I was still buzzin lol. Yeh a tie was fair overall imo, but your right about the wicket off lol, I thought it would be easy for international bowlers to hit the wickets?

btw I never watch a full cricket match whether its a one dayer or test but 20/20 is kool

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 21:37
yeh Im new to it as well I just left it on because I was still buzzin lol. Yeh a tie was fair overall imo, but your right about the wicket off lol, I thought it would be easy for international bowlers to hit the wickets?

btw I never watch a full cricket match whether its a one dayer or test but 20/20 is kool
Welcome to the bizness young lad :rolleyes:

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:40
I stil look out for scores and stuff because I have to prepare myself for comebacks when I link up with my mates lol (if we get beat)

IRFAN06
14-09-2007, 21:41
daymmm that was a sik game

dissapointed Pakistan Lost like dat

but at the end both Pakistan and India Go Thru

Hopefully they will meet again in the final...

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:46
yes yes that would be ideal!! :D

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 21:50
i liek the 20/20 bowl out, its something different, would be better if we were good.

Spider Pig
14-09-2007, 21:52
lolz Im sure they'll practise now tho. I think it would be better if you had to hit a batsman in the goolies or something more inventive :D

N a в ι н a
14-09-2007, 22:03
^ Lool!

Nah, Don't know why, don't like it.
Dont really like penalties in Football either. Doesn't feel right when the team wins.
If you look back at the Football world cup thats just gone. Italy just won because of Penalties.. something no one wants to happen in such a big event. But then again that was inevatable.. whereas this wasn't. Get me? =S.

AmericanBoi
14-09-2007, 22:05
and the winning streak continues......... :D:D

Rizolicious
14-09-2007, 22:08
and the winning streak continues......... :D:D

shut up and go watch some baseball.
lol

N a в ι н a
15-09-2007, 13:25
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/twenty20wc/content/current/story/311011.html

^^ Got it in one.

N a в ι н a
15-09-2007, 13:52
How come Pakistan getting India's matches? =S

Icey
16-09-2007, 01:08
^ cuz that homosexual bowl out means that India took the points and went through as top of the group.

Now Pakistan is screwed we got Sri Lanka, Australia and Bangladesh. Just winning the Bangladesh game wouldn't be enough to get thru to the semi's so basically we have to beat both SL and Aus or at least one of dem. Even then the Bangis aint easy to beat anymore.

India got NZ, Eng and SA...so they got it slightly easier.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 01:10
Yeh, but were classed as D1 ??

Icey
16-09-2007, 01:34
is it? nah i think D1 is whoever finished top of the group and D2 is whoever finished second. It aint like the 50 over world cup where it was decided before.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 02:16
^ Check cric info's fixtures =S

Icey
16-09-2007, 03:03
^ i did sum quick reading and D1 and D2 was decided from before, so Pakistan was always going to get the games they got and same goes for India. They based them on the 50 over rankings which is dumb cuz SL are way stronger than NZ in 20/20's.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 12:08
^ Ahh What?! That sucks!.. We've Got It Tougher..

& Makes The Shoot Out Even More Pointless & Dumb!

-666-
16-09-2007, 12:13
Pakistan is embarassing. Ive stopped supporting them. For about 4 years now. I support whomever wins.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 14:18
^ Glory Supporter :p

Brett Lee Got A Hatrick. Gd Stuff.

& India Lost By Ten Runs:rolleyes:

Guji-Ji
16-09-2007, 14:24
^ Glory Supporter :p

Brett Lee Got A Hatrick. Gd Stuff.

& India Lost By Ten Runs:rolleyes:
i dont get how stupid the third guy who got out through him was. Anyone else would of blocked a ball coming straight at the wicket. This guy tries to clip it onto the leg side....... stupid people.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 14:42
^ Haha, I didn't see it. That's Indians for you :p
Only Joking:rolleyes:

Guji-Ji
16-09-2007, 14:45
^ Haha, I didn't see it. That's Indians for you :p
Only Joking:rolleyes:It was Bangladesh........:rolleyes:

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 14:50
^ OoO That matchh!
I didn't see that one either :(..
Stuck up here doing an essay.

Guji-Ji
16-09-2007, 14:52
^ OoO That matchh!
I didn't see that one either :(..
Stuck up here doing an essay.
i didnt watch it either, brother called me saying his on a hattrick and the idiot got it.

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 14:55
^ O right.. Poor Bengi's.
Wanted Them To Win.. So It Wont Hurt As Much When We Thrash Them :rolleyes:
(Inshallah ?>)

Guji-Ji
16-09-2007, 15:22
^ O right.. Poor Bengi's.
Wanted Them To Win.. So It Wont Hurt As Much When We Thrash Them :rolleyes:
(Inshallah ?>)
You never know, Bangladesh can surprise people some times.....

N a в ι н a
16-09-2007, 15:28
Yup, Want them to win against Sri Lanka Inshallah.

IRFAN06
16-09-2007, 18:27
Bangladesh do hav a decent team
But Hopefully Pakistan will Win

Icey
17-09-2007, 00:08
India lost to NZ ha ha :p

Yup, Want them to win against Sri Lanka Inshallah.
yea that wud be sick but it wud be better if we just beat SL ourselves on Monday.

Rizolicious
17-09-2007, 00:23
why are pakistan, or any game not on sky sports, but they are on GEO?

IRFAN06
17-09-2007, 00:25
they r on sky sports
sky sports 1

Rizolicious
17-09-2007, 00:27
http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/template.PAGE/menuitem.a56d5c1f4ec8beb1ab47931050a041a0/?javax.portlet.tpst=5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041 a0&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _filter=&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _action=render-listingsview&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _channelid=&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _channelOption=g%3Asport&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _viewport=4097-1-90-10-0-10-1190037600000-90-sport-1&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _date=1189983600000&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken (http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/template.PAGE/menuitem.a56d5c1f4ec8beb1ab47931050a041a0/?javax.portlet.tpst=5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041 a0&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _filter=&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _action=render-listingsview&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _channelid=&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _channelOption=g&#37;3Asport&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _viewport=4097-1-90-10-0-10-1190037600000-90-sport-1&javax.portlet.prp_5ba6123624e7c93f260cd4e9c0b041a0 _date=1189983600000&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken)

not according too the sky website

Icey
17-09-2007, 00:54
Pak v SL...4.30 on either Sky Sports 1 or Sky Sports 3.

Allow geo they go for a "chotisi break" every 5 minutes.

Rizolicious
17-09-2007, 14:33
come on pakistan ...
(said with less enthusiasm)

N a в ι н a
17-09-2007, 16:58
India lost to NZ ha ha :p

yea that wud be sick but it wud be better if we just beat SL ourselves on Monday.
Lol, Thats true.. Inshallah.
But we need to beat Bengi's deffo.. and either Australia or Sri Lanka..
& We need to Bengi's too beat one of them too..
Aka giving us more chance of going through!.

Im Scared.. only two minutes to go :(

Rizolicious
17-09-2007, 17:03
4 from the second ball

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N a в ι н a
17-09-2007, 18:34
oOoO..Could have been alot worse..!
Don't know if it's going to be enough tho..
Jeez, that iffy 6 overs was depressing!..I was hiding behind my Pakistan shirt for half of it ?>

R41D3N
17-09-2007, 20:54
Pakistan for the trophy beautiful display against Sri lanka

Cheeky_Princess
17-09-2007, 21:18
brillent match.. didnt watch all of it... but watchd most of pakistans batting and a bit of the bowling.......
now we just need to beat bangladesh... hopefully we do otherwise we'll defo have to beat austrilia and that as per usal would be hard!

startin 2 get faith in pakistan!

Icey
18-09-2007, 00:14
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When we were 3 wickets down i thought we had screwed it up but the way Malik and Younis played together was brilliant 100 partnership off 56 balls. In the end 189 was a good score and Sri Lanka crumbled under the pressure. Typical Pakistan drama all the way thru the game. We got one foot in the semi's now!! :)

Anyways we got Australia tomorrow and i dont really expect to win but as long as we beat Bangis then we should be through.

IRFAN06
18-09-2007, 01:10
Gotta Bigup Pakistan for thier display today
Sohail Tanvir dropped a catch but then made up for it
but bowling him out in his first ball
Younus khan dropped a catch but then cought in next ball
so it was all good, brilliant performance from the boyz

hopefully they can beat the Aussies 2moro......

Zero
18-09-2007, 01:17
Mehthinks is time to take out the shirt following the events that took place!

http://i12.tinypic.com/67numts.jpg

:D

Spider Pig
18-09-2007, 01:19
all togethor now, join in

point and laugh...... :p :D

IRFAN06
18-09-2007, 02:32
Yep my shirt will be coming out 2moro aswell....lol

Rizolicious
18-09-2007, 12:51
COME ON PAKISTAN !

if your at work and can't watch it ... nevermind ey :P

asianspice
18-09-2007, 13:18
england lost by 5 runs to new zealand

Rizolicious
18-09-2007, 16:30
GREAT PERFORMANCE BY PAKISTAN !
if our top 3 batsman start to get it going, and not play silly shots,
and drop imran nazir, we can actually do it.

Spider Pig
18-09-2007, 16:44
damn it, stupid auzzylanders

PaKi PwInCeSs
18-09-2007, 17:50
Gwan Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Cheeky_Princess
18-09-2007, 18:12
man cuz of stupid college missid the match... but my mate txt me n told me pakistan won!!! i was like whaaaaaaaaaat?

we won... thru 2 the quarter finals...... were thru....

ok pinch me n make sure im not dreaming....

we can do it we can do it!

ps: any1 know whn geo shows the higlights 2day match....?

IRFAN06
18-09-2007, 19:50
^^ i dont think Geo does Highlights

and yah i can honestly now say Pakistan have a chance
of winning it..... If they can beat AUstralia then they can beat any1

Cheeky_Princess
18-09-2007, 19:57
irfan... oh :( anywere else... which is free?

N a в ι н a
18-09-2007, 20:25
One Word For It..

Mashallah :D

IRFAN06
18-09-2007, 20:30
lol Mashallah

N a в ι н a
18-09-2007, 21:13
Ahh man.. Im sooo happy you guys won't believe. Finally Pakistan showing their true potential. Wore my Pakistan shirt in P.E today.. Rubbed it in a couple of white people's faces.. :rolleyes: Just wish I could do it more often :D.

Pakistan need to sort out their top order sharpish! It's like playing with 8 players, working for now.. Wont be as easy for the semi's and inshallah final.

Misbah Ul Haq.. PWOAR.. Like wow, that guys on fire! Inshallah become a regular good hitter, and stay in the team. Handy player that. & His english? Damn. Haha, was proper impressed.. Probably speaks it better than me!

Tanvir, also playing well.. Inshallah he can keep away from injury, and not turn out like most of our good bowlers! & Inshallah keep up the good work..

Soo glad Younis Khan shaping up agian! Mashallah played really well against Sri Lanka, just a shame that same player wasn't in the World Cup!.. Lost all faith in him back then.. Slowly regaining my faith in him.

& Finally Shoiab Malik? Great start to being captain.. All of Pakistan's games that they've played since he became captain has Mashallah been played really well.. Geoff Lawson might play a big part in that too.. but still impressive captain.

Damn i've wrote way too much, if only I could write this in my essays lol:rolleyes:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :D

IRFAN06
19-09-2007, 00:24
Afridi might not be doin much wiv the bat
but his bowling hs been superb....n sum sik feilding
what a run out today.......killed it

Icey
19-09-2007, 00:38
DAAAAAMMMNN we beat Australia on a normal one. Bowlers did brilliant to restrict Aussies to 160 odd, all the bowlers bowled well but Tanvir and Afridi were sick. At 40 for 4 i thought Pakistan had ruined it but Malik AGAIN played a captains knock and Misbah.....i mean Misbah......no serious Misbah....r u dumb? r u stupid? i said MISBAH! All i can say is that so far Pakistan have done brilliant and if we can keep our heads in the semi's then we got a real chance of being the first world t20 champs.

Misbah Ul Haq.. PWOAR.. Like wow, that guys on fire! Inshallah become a regular good hitter, and stay in the team. Handy player that. & His english? Damn. Haha, was proper impressed.. Probably speaks it better than me!

LOOOL innit tho the mans gone next level, he's currently the highest run scorer in the tournament!! I mean he's beating Hayden, Jayasuriya, Jayawardene, Afrdi etc...a few weeks ago no one outside Pakistan even knew he existed lol.

EDIT: If you need highlights go to www.khanprod.com .... you can download the full game on there but u need to know how to download torrents. If you just want highlights then u can watch online easily.

N a в ι н a
19-09-2007, 22:00
Inshallah we can beat Bengi's tommorow :D.. Ahh im soo excited :D

Cheeky_Princess
20-09-2007, 20:40
Yeh Baby!

Pakistan WON 2day... yeh i no it was only against the bangladesh...

but even still thats 3 wins in a row now... :D

bring on the semis :D

Rizolicious
20-09-2007, 20:46
pakistan v new zealand,
india v australia

Spider Pig
20-09-2007, 20:48
come on India! didn't think we were guna go through

Rizolicious
20-09-2007, 20:49
see harbajan at the end? lip read:

'come on ! south africa fuck off !'

hahaha

Spider Pig
20-09-2007, 20:53
haha lolz nah I missed that, must be a youtube moment

N a в ι н a
20-09-2007, 20:56
Ahh whats just happend! South Africa!

Had there chance to knock India out..!

Ahh bring on New Zealand.. Inshallahhh.. We'll show them how we doooooooo :D

Spider Pig
20-09-2007, 20:57
they got scared, they still remember the 6 x 6 from yesterday :p

N a в ι н a
20-09-2007, 20:58
^ Sharrup U!
:p

Canny believe this man.

Guji-Ji
20-09-2007, 22:45
im hoping new zealand lose and india win and there'll be an india-pakistan final and we win...........AGAIN! :D

Spider Pig
20-09-2007, 22:51
we all live in hope guji :D

Iroquois Pliskin
20-09-2007, 22:53
bribes...... thats all there ever is.. never seen a decent final..

Spider Pig
20-09-2007, 22:56
how many world 20/20 finals have you seen at international level? :D

but ye bribery will most likely be one of the factors on who wins if they did face off

N a в ι н a
20-09-2007, 22:57
bribes...... thats all there ever is.. never seen a decent final..
1992 world cup final.. ;)

Haha dnt start mann.. todayy Bengi's were smakin it.. and i was waiting for it.. two minutes later my mum said "bet you it's fixed"
:|

N a в ι н a
21-09-2007, 15:36
Teams

Pakistan (probable) Imran Nazir, Shahid Afridi, Mohammad Hafeez, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Shoaib Malik (capt), Misbah-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul, Sohail Tanvir

Good team?
Doubtful over Butt and Nazir :|..

Icey
21-09-2007, 23:52
^ yea what do we do with these wastemen? we dont have any other opening batsmen to replace them with plus some genuis in the PCB decided to make Salman Butt vice captain :rolleyes: ...we gotta just keep the same team and hope it works.

India played well but i'm happier that were playing NZ than SA. India's gonna lose too Australia so thats minor :p

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 00:05
^ Ahh im so happy your here..
Im bored of girly talk now..

Need some manly stuff :D

Ahh why oh why would they make Butty boyy VC?!
They were even considering making him Captain.. why would you make someone captain who hasen't even got a fixed place in the team?!
Think they should of made a senior player VC for example Moyo.. Mix between youngens and oldens.

Too late to change now though.. any new player wont have time to adjust.. they shoulda acted on it start of the super eights.

Ahh I soo hope India get knocked out.. can't stand the baystee if we lose and they win.. even tho wud b a hevi final to watch.

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 00:07
O and yeh.. agree completly!

SA woulda killed us.. Don't kno why.. always think of SA as unbeatable!

and do you remember that 20 20 we played against SA?! where we got RAPPPED :|

Rizolicious
22-09-2007, 00:22
i was suprised he was VC, i thought he would be one fighting for his place. lol

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 01:07
I knoww!
Pakistan selectors never know what their doing!

Icey
22-09-2007, 01:11
^ Ahh im so happy your here..
Im bored of girly talk now..

Need some manly stuff :D

Ahh why oh why would they make Butty boyy VC?!
They were even considering making him Captain.. why would you make someone captain who hasen't even got a fixed place in the team?!
Think they should of made a senior player VC for example Moyo.. Mix between youngens and oldens.

Too late to change now though.. any new player wont have time to adjust.. they shoulda acted on it start of the super eights.

Ahh I soo hope India get knocked out.. can't stand the baystee if we lose and they win.. even tho wud b a hevi final to watch.
LOL yea be a man ><

i know i feel bad for moyo, let alone be vice cap they didnt even pick him!! bechara someone in the PCB obviously doesnt like him...even Afridi would be a better vice than Butt.

Indians got it tough against Australia...imagine if we beat NZ and they lose :D think positive @)

Rizolicious
22-09-2007, 01:13
man, i want to play india in the finals, that would be fantastic.
im glad we are still playing at cape town,
our bowlers are capable of bowling on a batting track,
out batters cant handle it on a bowling track.

IRFAN06
22-09-2007, 02:00
i hope its pakistan India in the final
now that wud be a final to watch

Spider Pig
22-09-2007, 02:17
ye, and as always Im guna be outnumbered 10-1 if I watch it with my mates lol

Cheeky_Princess
22-09-2007, 02:17
*sets alarm for 11 o clock" match starts!

ahhhh man..... we got to win this! ... cuz i finaly found my pakistani kameez dat i wanna wear 2 college on monday... lol we'll ill wear it 2mrw ?> but urm yeh...

ok seriouly.... we win ... 2mrw wicked amazing... we've hit the finals...
but in the final we either play the auzzys or india.....
i dunno who i prefer
i mean india n pak game... game in history... always... exciting everything... BUT the fort of lossing is TOOO much embressing! where as if we lost 2 the auzzys in the final... we can still say to the indians at least we made it 2 the final :p

ahhh im scared and nervos at the same time now.......
ok... this may seem dumb... but how comes there was no qarter final... or was the supers 8's that.. oh wait it was right....

IRFAN06
22-09-2007, 02:24
lol, yeh thats wat the super eights was for

n yeh i know wat u mean, losin to india in the final
would be sooooo bad

but then again winning them in the final..... u wont be able to beat that

we shall c wat happens

btw game starts at 1 not 11

Cheeky_Princess
22-09-2007, 02:25
oh lol... u sure... cuz i cheaked on net... it said 11..... hmm lol well see when i wake up neways lol....

Cheeky_Princess
22-09-2007, 02:26
man finals on amonday at 2.... :(

full day in college n i cannot bunk.... considering ive already lost this weeks EMA... n stuff......

n ill be home by 5....how much of the match will be left?
lifes not fair :(

Evil_Genious
22-09-2007, 02:26
SEMI-FINALS/FINAL
22 1st semi-final: New Zealand v Pakistan, Cape Town (1300)
22 2nd semi-final: India v Australia, Durban (1700)

BBC.co.uk.....

Cheeky_Princess
22-09-2007, 02:27
ahhh thanks..... my bad then... read it rong probley....

IRFAN06
22-09-2007, 02:27
man finals on amonday at 2.... :(

full day in college n i cannot bunk.... considering ive already lost this weeks EMA... n stuff......

n ill be home by 5....how much of the match will be left?
lifes not fair :(

not much....lol
dont worry ill text u the scores

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 02:31
im so scared. :(

Cheeky_Princess
22-09-2007, 02:36
lol errr thanks irfan i guess... dnt watch ill get my cuzin 2....

so am i nabz!

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 02:37
I think tommorow Im going to wear my asian pakistan gear..
white shalwar kameez, with a green dupatta :D

Zero
22-09-2007, 02:40
I think tommorow Im going to wear my asian pakistan gear..
white shalwar kameez, with a green dupatta :D

Please no...PLEASE....:oh

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 02:40
Hahah.. I have too :D
Its Pakistannnnn!

Zero
22-09-2007, 02:41
Yes, but those vivd greens dont match man...

N a в ι н a
22-09-2007, 02:42
Ahh.. Its not as bad as it seems!..Ill show you a picture tommorow:D