PDA

View Full Version : Singing

Benitez
20-01-2006, 21:25
Who is a another wannabe on the site? :P
Just me?

Ok, obviously as this is only a forum a singing talent cannot be expresed on here. So basically reveal some lyrics you could come out with, like you just sit there and something flows out your skulll.

Could be anything but keep it clean.

I'll start

"Haii-a-a
Teri Chanjar Beri Kamaal Kouray Ni Tenu Tapdi Vekhnar
Haaa-yehhh
Teri Chanjar Beri Kamaal Kouray Ni Tenu Hasdi Vekhnar
Hooo-o
Ayray-a Gidhay Vichh-e Nach-deeeee Nu Tenu Sangdi Vekh-naaaaaaar
(Pause)
O-yeh
Teri Chanjar Beri Kamaal Kouray Ni Tenu Vasdi Vekhnar
Teri Chanjar Beri Kamaal Kouray Ni Tenu Jajdi Vekh-naaaaar
A-yeh"

Yup am a writer, please give us some criticism for my improvements

bowdown

Englaand di billo
20-01-2006, 21:37
weldun hun tht was gud!but erm wot does "tenu sangdi"mean?soz my panjabi isn't greati think my parents hav givin up on me im jus unteachable wen it cumz 2 panjabi!?>

Benitez
20-01-2006, 21:42
Thanks

Tenu = Your
Sangdi = Shyness

Englaand di billo
20-01-2006, 21:44
ACHAAA u c ive neva used tht wrd b4!even @ hme the dudes jus say shy or shyness its because they mix english in there panjabi no wonder y im nt bloody learning!makes sense ehni putr!<)

Benitez
20-01-2006, 21:45
weldun hun tht was gud!but erm wot does "tenu sangdi"mean?soz my panjabi isn't greati think my parents hav givin up on me im jus unteachable wen it cumz 2 panjabi!?>

Punjabi is very complex language to learn, 'maa-bholi' (mother tongue) is quite important but it comes down to how we have been brought each and individual of us. From day 1 and to this day I speak and hear and discuss in punjabi at home and other society places so its pretty easy to pick up random lyrics and literature.

Benitez
20-01-2006, 21:48
ACHAAA u c ive neva used tht wrd b4!even @ hme the dudes jus say shy or shyness its because they mix english in there panjabi no wonder y im nt bloody learning!makes sense ehni putr!<)

Sangdi is one of many words described to shyness, like also Sharam Moudi?
Lol, i understand where your coming from, its the society we live in, we do tend to mix english and punjabi and urdu etc respectivily in a sentence and funny enough it does make sense at end lol

Englaand di billo
20-01-2006, 21:55
wel huni thingz arent as easy as tht, because i need a prpa xplanation nd stuff 2 thingz and my bro and sistas gt tht 4m my g.dad but he wasnt arnd wen i was growin up so im jus stuk with ghanne tht im ALWYYSSS lisnin 2 and the convos between my parents, otha thn that i talk english i knw rather dissapointin but dnt worri im sure my bache can cum 2 uncle benitez ji!<)

Benitez
20-01-2006, 21:58
lol, bless. Why don't you make a another thread in one of the sections
RE: Punjabi Translation
Anything you pick up that you dnt understand or other can't, myself and others can help you whats the translation.

Most of the songs these days use typical usual lyrics, its getting boring so people aint learning more.

Rafa Benitez :)

Englaand di billo
20-01-2006, 22:07
yes i quite agree as when i 1st strted lisnin 2 panjabi music i was pikin up on alot of new stuff now its just the usual stuff!awww thnx 4 ur help hun bun! yourock :) xxx