PDA

View Full Version : Eggs And Yoghurt?

haroon
11-02-2006, 01:02
Hi,

I've heard the above when mixed (to a paste form) is good for thickening hair?. Can anyone confirm this please?. Also if it is crap, can anyone suggest something (preferably using natural products).

Best Wishes,

Haroon

*AmBiGuOuS*
11-02-2006, 01:12
Hi,

I've heard the above when mixed (to a paste form) is good for thickening hair?. Can anyone confirm this please?. Also if it is crap, can anyone suggest something (preferably using natural products).

Best Wishes,

Haroon

Duno bout nun of this natural stuff but errmm i kno there's bare products in shops designed 4 this kinda stuff...sum 2 thicken hair...thin hair...lengthen hair...increase rate of hair growth...2 b honest they wudnt sell so gud if they dint work az gud rite? Worth a luk...

P.S. I'm sure Loreal specialize in it...so chek it out...n oh...Becauze ur worth it!;)

MizzyBone
11-02-2006, 01:18
they mentioned/showed something in that movie didnt they...with ben stiller....there's something about mary?

haroon
11-02-2006, 01:22
Hi,

These supposed thickening shampoos dont actually provide any sort of long term benefit. The effects are temporary and superficial.

In any case, I was just wondering, I don't suffer from a hair thinning problem, I was just curious to know thats all.

Best Wishes,

Haroon

navi
15-02-2006, 19:45
lemons meant 2b good 4 ur hair
my m8 uses fresh lemon juice as a conditioner... yeah she smells a bit afterwards but her hair shines

Omario
15-02-2006, 19:47
Hi,

Best Wishes,

Haroon

got some of my dads hair back, yes and it supposed to work.

ruby angel
15-02-2006, 20:44
navi, am i bein stupid but dnt lemon lighten ur hair or sumit??? not sure..cuz sum ppl use it to bleach or sumthin...

navi
15-02-2006, 20:47
not sure but her hairs black as nethin... if she was tryin 2 bleach it she failed

Confuzzled
30-11-2006, 13:40
Yup Ma Mum Sed Eggs & Yoghurt R Gud 4 Ur Hair...I Use Da Paste... :D