PDA

View Full Version : who is going pakistan this year?

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 20:25
jus wondering how many ppl planing 2 go pakistan dis yr?

Cheeky_Princess
29-02-2008, 20:30
not me.....

went this summer so nah

my mum and baby sis are lol

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 20:34
oh lucky dem

i want 2 go but dnt fink i wil b

Cheeky_Princess
29-02-2008, 20:39
go den...

whats stoppin ya?

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 20:44
mummy wont pay 4 my ticket lol

desimack
29-02-2008, 21:13
im probably going gonna go take my AK47 MI6 sent me on a mission to half the population of pakistan to reduce the amount of freshies coming to the UK

Missy4u2nv
29-02-2008, 21:17
I am................

Zero
29-02-2008, 21:40
Allow goin back lol.

Rizolicious
29-02-2008, 21:41
i want to, not been since i was little

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 21:51
i jus realised i spelt pakistan wrong lol

lol at mack u knw ur a freshi 2 lol

hav fun missy

zero u scared u gna get marrid 2 a fresh lol

y dnt u go riz?

i went 2 yrs ago

Memphis
29-02-2008, 21:57
Nah allow that

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 22:01
y not?????

N a в ι н a
29-02-2008, 22:17
Meeeeeeeee :D

Exciteeed to d max

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 22:30
hav fun remember me

Zero
29-02-2008, 22:34
zero u scared u gna get marrid 2 a fresh lol

Nah, its just I dont like it lol.

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 22:41
Nah, its just I dont like it lol.

yeh yeh u got dat marriage presure on u havnt u lol i can tel lol

let me knw wen u get married i'l cum pakistan jus 4 ur wedding lol

Zero
29-02-2008, 22:48
It aint pressure lol! Its just Pakistan's changed so much since I last went, so I cant be fussed.

LoL, I aint getting married anytime soon.

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 22:54
lol acha i take ur excuse so wats so changed i fink it was aite wen i last went

lol i jus realised ur 19 lol i thot u was olda acha so i believ u dat u ent gna get marid yet lol

desimack
29-02-2008, 22:54
me n zero going to pakistan undercover we gonna break a drug smuggling ring.

zero is an honourable person though so ill keep the drugs and the money, he can do it for honour but i gotsa get paid man!

dman
29-02-2008, 22:55
Why do people go there to get "married"? Lol, typical. But bleh... I be going there in two months to spread hardcore-ness. I went there last year, didn't like it. Sucked so much bum (to me). My family seemed to enjoy themselves where as I was bored to death. (Nothing that interested me)

And plus having to stand-out because I don't wear kameez shalwar... that's uber crappy. ^) "oh you don't like your culture oh you this and that", shut up :|

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 22:57
me n zero going to pakistan undercover we gonna break a drug smuggling ring.

zero is an honourable person though so ill keep the drugs and the money, he can do it for honour but i gotsa get paid man!

haha gud plan hand da money ova 2 me lol u dnt need it lol

$xy $onz
29-02-2008, 23:01
Why do people go there to get "married"? Lol, typical. But bleh... I be going there in two months to spread hardcore-ness. I went there last year, didn't like it. Sucked so much bum (to me). My family seemed to enjoy themselves where as I was bored to death. (Nothing that interested me)

And plus having to stand-out because I don't wear kameez shalwar... that's uber crappy. ^) "oh you don't like your culture oh you this and that", shut up :|

lolzz nah it ent really dat but its a stereotype init

i luv goin pakistan n i always enjoy it but i guess cuz my cuzns der r jus lyk us ere

i dnt wear shalwar kameez either n only sum of my cuzns do der n da ones dat r bkwards n village cuzns but my main cuzns r jus lyk us so i dnt hav any problems der u shud cum wiv me u wil enjoy it den

N a в ι н a
29-02-2008, 23:18
What do you guys wear instead of shalwar kameez over there? =|

desimack
29-02-2008, 23:19

shalwar kameez usually because ppl generally dont seem to like english clothes unless ur going college or something

what bout you?

N a в ι н a
29-02-2008, 23:39
I always wear Shalwar Kameez over there..

Nuff pervs as there is, you gotta be braaaave to wear jeans or something.

desimack
29-02-2008, 23:47

I guess it depends on where you live you dont wanna wear jeans if your a girl in some places thats just trouble.

Probably in the more modern places its a common sight

N a в ι н a
29-02-2008, 23:53
Yeh I guess..

Proper modern people in like Lahore type ends.

desimack
29-02-2008, 23:57
that brings up another question

wheres a good place to go in Pakistan and dont say some crap like Islamabad or Lahore ive been there Islamabad was nice and Lahore was good too but more specific please

N a в ι н a
29-02-2008, 23:58
Defence in Lahore's nicee.. classy place that.

desimack
01-03-2008, 00:00
isn that just a housing place.. r there restaurants shops etc?

I heard tis a gated community so can anybody get in?

Cheeky_Princess
01-03-2008, 00:00

i agree man.....

even thou my family was like 2 me its ok u can wear ur jeans and stuff let the world no ur 4rm england still wore the shalwar kameez cuz ppl perv with that on imagine in ur english clothes.....

i mean girls there wear westen clothes and even thou dey may be in morden places ppl still perv.. but i guess dey like it?

N a в ι н a
01-03-2008, 00:03
Man who knows though..

but I try not to make it obvious im from back home over there.. you get it worse.

You can be the ugliest chick ever, still gonna get the pervage.

and how do u wear jeans in the summer over there.. id diiie..

Zero
01-03-2008, 00:03
Desimack, the original lahore was surrounded by a wall, with certain gates, but the gates aint realyl in action anymore. You can still get in lol.

N a в ι н a
01-03-2008, 00:06
isn that just a housing place.. r there restaurants shops etc?

I heard tis a gated community so can anybody get in?

Yeh like restaurants and that.. not too much tho.. Dont ruin it.

Houses are noice to look at :rolleyes:

Cheeky_Princess
01-03-2008, 00:07
Desimack, the original lahore was surrounded by a wall, with certain gates, but the gates aint realyl in action anymore. You can still get in lol.

lol

hira mandi d-)?>
its still in the gates isnt it? LOL

Man who knows though..

but I try not to make it obvious im from back home over there.. you get it worse.

You can be the ugliest chick ever, still gonna get the pervage.

and how do u wear jeans in the summer over there.. id diiie..

lol exactly...ahh dat is anova point i member i wear my english clothes on plane n stuff.. when i get der im in jeans ahhh its so hot... sweat like an idiot seriously....

dunno how ppl do it but dey do lol

N a в ι н a
01-03-2008, 00:07
Haha yeh.. Last time i went i had like 3 showers a day for the first week ?>

Get used to it after a while though I guess.

Cheeky_Princess
01-03-2008, 00:09
Haha yeh.. Last time i went i had like 3 showers a day for the first week ?>

Get used to it after a while though I guess.

lol haha i had em twice

with freezing cold water but u just wudnt feel it... cuz it was so nice and cold honestly lol

sheff gal
01-03-2008, 00:09
Allow goin back lol.

Get me Lol!

desimack
01-03-2008, 00:10

Man I remember you were on this before I went Pakistan last time talkin bout how modern that place was.

I've been Lahore Fort I wsa impressed it's pretty good stuff to check out

I just hope I don't end up crossing some line I'm not supposed to and getting bribed out of it

Yeh like restaurants and that.. not too much tho.. Dont ruin it.

Houses are noice to look at :rolleyes:

yeah the houses are pretty in Islamabad problem is shopping and restaurants are still a step back

Cheeky_Princess
01-03-2008, 00:13
Man I remember you were on this before I went Pakistan last time talkin bout how modern that place was.

I've been Lahore Fort I wsa impressed it's pretty good stuff to check out

I just hope I don't end up crossing some line I'm not supposed to and getting bribed out of it

yeah the houses are pretty in Islamabad problem is shopping and restaurants are still a step back

man ive been lahore fort tooo many times.. went everytm i went pakistan so dats like 4 times... but i love it.. its just so nice esp history behind it...

u no.. going to the gudwaras in pakistan as well is pretty good i enjoyed it as its a diffrent expirence meeting pakistani sikhs

Lady Shyne
01-03-2008, 00:34
hmm was plannin on goin..but plans change :p last time i was there i wore jeans, most of the gyals wear them neway. plus sum new shalwar kameez styles r lyk wow! which dont make a diffrence lol.

desimack
01-03-2008, 00:35
man ive been lahore fort tooo many times.. went everytm i went pakistan so dats like 4 times... but i love it.. its just so nice esp history behind it...

u no.. going to the gudwaras in pakistan as well is pretty good i enjoyed it as its a diffrent expirence meeting pakistani sikhs

actually thats a good idea.

they let u take photos and make vids?

Cheeky_Princess
01-03-2008, 00:38
actually thats a good idea.

they let u take photos and make vids?

yeah....

couple of years back me and my dad went 2 nankana we got family there but we also went to nankana gudwara... where gurn nanak was born and stuff.. and they let us take pics and stuff told us stories... u no believe it or not.. but dey let my dad and cuz my uncle knew one of the doods let dem go inside this holy place thing which is pretty limited
der a nice bunch of people... and ist kool

ders a gudwara opposite the lahore fort 2....

desimack
01-03-2008, 00:45
only if all pakistani ppl were so nice, ill keep that in mind thanks.

$xy $onz
01-03-2008, 15:28

da clothes i wear ere lol wel i do wear kameezs but i wear my way not long short sleves n dat n dresses fings lyk dat i dnt change my dressing n i hate shalwars i neva worn em in my life evn wen dey r in fashion not my fing

$xy $onz
01-03-2008, 15:31
shalwar kameez usually because ppl generally dont seem to like english clothes unless ur going college or something

what bout you?

my dad does dat wen he goes out n bwt ova der

i dnt get it we hav 2 make him wear it ova ere on special ocasion but in pakistan he wears em lol

$xy $onz
01-03-2008, 15:33
I guess it depends on where you live you dont wanna wear jeans if your a girl in some places thats just trouble.

Probably in the more modern places its a common sight

i agree wiv u on sumin lol probly dats wat it is

cuz wen i go 2 da village ends n my far away cuzns b lyk wat u wearing but wher i live its normal n my cuzns der r lyk us

$xy $onz
01-03-2008, 15:37
that brings up another question

wheres a good place to go in Pakistan and dont say some crap like Islamabad or Lahore ive been there Islamabad was nice and Lahore was good too but more specific please

did u go blue area wen u went islamabad dats a nice area erm.........sadar.....mari road wen i fink of mor names i'l get bk 2 u lol i hav a bad memory wiv names lol

dman
04-03-2008, 15:52
I wear jeans or baggy pants and stuff... wearing kameez shalwar is against my "personality" (I guess?) i just don't feel comfy in it. And people that gotta perv would perv anyway.

Nobody has ever dared trying it on with me there. And i've seen a lot of girls getting perved on in a bad way there (and they were wearing kameez shalwar) doods would ask for their numbers or hold their hands and what not... never happened to me.

Yeah i got looked at a lot of times but i just give a scary eye contact n they phuck off :|

I hate having to stand-out but i can't stand wearing kameez shalwar... can't dood, really can't... too feminine for me. And i gotta attend martial arts classes there... doesn't suit me.

Yeah i go in an area where people are pretty much close-minded but i could careless <)

samz777
12-03-2008, 19:37
am goin this tuesday :O, n no nt to get married!

$xy $onz
13-03-2008, 19:26
bring me a present bk lol

Cheeky_Princess
13-03-2008, 20:02
change of plans

my mum dad 2 bros and sis goin basically my whole family in summer

ive decieded not 2 go.. cuz i went this summer for 2 monthes... and i jst wanna do other things this summer like make sum money n stuff lol

samz777
13-03-2008, 20:18
bring me a present bk lol

sme chapals, sorted lol

$xy $onz
14-03-2008, 19:21
change of plans

my mum dad 2 bros and sis goin basically my whole family in summer

ive decieded not 2 go.. cuz i went this summer for 2 monthes... and i jst wanna do other things this summer like make sum money n stuff lol

lolzz joka dats gud finking hey

$xy $onz
14-03-2008, 19:21
sme chapals, sorted lol

lolzz nahh

i want churiyah

samz777
14-03-2008, 20:30
lolzz nahh

i want churiyah

okie il remember tht

$xy $onz
15-03-2008, 22:24
good lad u do dat lol

MR-BIG
16-03-2008, 02:17
i dont wanna go never like it there, hate the people even more but i might be goin in a few months

sabz
16-03-2008, 02:57
might b goin next month or so..

Pac Man
23-03-2008, 01:49
not goin anytime soon. went last summer after umrah. ther eedjits over ther man especialy wen it was independance day. cracked a guy for pervin on my mum inda bazaar...felt so good lol?>

Cheeky_Princess
23-03-2008, 01:55
^^^ i no wht u mean abt independence day

i was there thou i had throw a tantrum.... so i cud go on the motorbikes in lahore.... that day.. dey were takin my bro and not me cuz im a gal.. and like mostly guys abt

but i sat with my uncle der was one perv thou dat winked at me stupid twat yuck

but it was funny when we saw the kussra lol

lahores the best thou 4 indepence day

Pac Man
23-03-2008, 02:05
lol funny thing is they guys get battered for dancin by police haha. i got a vid i took of guys dancin on independance day. if thers a way to put it up on this site il do it. they dance proper gay:| lol
all of em ther are pervs. i flipped aftr 10days of watchin guys checkout my mum n sister. :mad: u shud hav run em over in da motorbike lol

kusras ther are hilarious haha especialy wen they appear at the tent weddings

Cheeky_Princess
23-03-2008, 02:11
where you in lahore for independce day?

lol if u were who knows i might ave seen u LOL

:LOL yh its so funny the police have poles.. and like evrtym we saw police with the poles we'd run..

and like once we took a rest on the side of the road.. and all of a sudden we heard police quickly jumped on motorbike n ran b4 police batterd us

yeh place is full of pervs.. lol man if only i didnt tell uncle cuz like dats the reason dey didnt want me 2 come but i wnated 2 enjoy independence day

Pac Man
23-03-2008, 02:19
not in lahore. i was in lahore few days b4. celebrated independance day in faisalabad. it was jus me n ma cuzn tho coz rest of fam went to sleep since we wer leaving the nxt day. who knos..i might hav seen u while i was onda plane flying over lahore lol

the police wudnt hit a gurl wud they? i threatened to sue the guy in mcdonalds coz he tried to chuck me out thinkin i was a beggar. he was like "oh sorry sir aik chotee si misunderstanding plz ao nah" n gav me a tour of the mcdonalds LOL wtf i jus wanted my burger

be glad u aint checked the history pages in internet cafes in pak...i was mentally scarred lol

Cheeky_Princess
23-03-2008, 02:35
not in lahore. i was in lahore few days b4. celebrated independance day in faisalabad. it was jus me n ma cuzn tho coz rest of fam went to sleep since we wer leaving the nxt day. who knos..i might hav seen u while i was onda plane flying over lahore lol

the police wudnt hit a gurl wud they? i threatened to sue the guy in mcdonalds coz he tried to chuck me out thinkin i was a beggar. he was like "oh sorry sir aik chotee si misunderstanding plz ao nah" n gav me a tour of the mcdonalds LOL wtf i jus wanted my burger

be glad u aint checked the history pages in internet cafes in pak...i was mentally scarred lol

LOL oh we went Faisalabad for a weddin lol ...
lol haha

yeh thats wht i kept sayin but u never no those twats anyways..

LOL @ wht happen in macyds... he fort u were a begger? WTF lol wht were u wearin??? LOL @ give u a tour...

LOL u no wht.... i didnt.. i should have but i no wht dey watch n stuff in der...

one of the owners frm the net cafe added me on msn..... i clocked on when i saw his full name in an .. dosti karo email 2 me.. its so funny...
i told my cuzin n 4rwded the email 2 him his gnna beat him up :D

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 13:17
sorry no offense.. but all u guys talkin shit bout pakistan or ppls in pak, how many days u spend there in pak.. most of u r basically frm villages back home, i would say pandoos... uneducated, here in england i av seen more pervs, dont they stare at gals too,
i dont understand wen u need to do bloody shoppin, u love to go pak, u eat paki food, but dont like ppls there, WTF...?, most of u r hypocrates, Good n bad r everywhere, n jus in pakistan.. u will get more respect there then i here.... n thats FACT..
wot do u know b0ut pakistan, u should b proud to b a british pakistani.
if Gordon Brown take back ur passport and send u where u came from, where u gonna end up .. def in pakistan.. nowhere else.......SORRY I M TALKIN BOUT SOMEONE WHO GOT SUCH A NARROW THINKING BOUT PAKISTAN..no all of u .. bt there r some narrow mind ppls .

desimack
23-03-2008, 13:20
sorry no offense.. but all u guys talkin shit bout pakistan or ppls in pak, how many days u spend there in pak.. most of u r basically frm villages back home, i would say pandoos... uneducated, here in england i av seen more pervs, dont they stare at gals too,
i dont understand wen u need to do bloody shoppin, u love to go pak, u eat paki food, but dont like ppls there, WTF...?, most of u r hypocrates, Good n bad r everywhere, n jus in pakistan.. u will get more respect there then i here.... n thats FACT..
if Gordon Brown take back ur passport and send u where u came from, where u gonna end up .. def in pakistan.. nowhere else.......SORRY I M TALKIN BOUT SOMEONE WHO GOT SUCH A NARROW THINKING BOUT PAKISTAN..no all of u .. bt there r some narrow mind ppls .

Your talking shit here people in England are generally more polite and they don't make a habit of actively staring at you as it is considered impolite and bad manners.

Fact is theres a reason why we and why YOU live in this country.

If you like Pakistan so much you can go back there the worse thing in the world is when you live somewhere and put it down.

If you can't respect Britain then get out of our country, thank you.

aFX™
23-03-2008, 13:21
8S Pak is the best for desi shopping yo and also well known for it's perverts ,:

$xy $onz
23-03-2008, 16:04
hey no argueing in my thread lol

i get wat u mean nicefreshi its a gud point but as ifat has said its wll known for pervs evn tho dat is evrywher

anyways i myt b goin pakistan dis summer hehe all us cuzns r goin its my cuzns wedding n a week after hers its her best mates wedding cnt wait oh 1 fing u lot already been talking bwt independance day it is da best its jokes cuz its also my cuzns bday on dat day so he always celebrates his bday in pakistan

i celebrated it 2 yrs ago in paksitan n 4 yrs b4 dat was funny was doin last mint shopping cuz it was my cuzns mehndi da nx day was hectic cuz also had 2 cuz my cuzn bday

gna hav same fing dis yr wedding shopping n celebrating independance day

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 17:57
Your talking shit here people in England are generally more polite and they don't make a habit of actively staring at you as it is considered impolite and bad manners.

Fact is theres a reason why we and why YOU live in this country.

If you like Pakistan so much you can go back there the worse thing in the world is when you live somewhere and put it down.

If you can't respect Britain then get out of our country, thank you.

well mr, u r not Mr. Gorden Brown to tell me to get out of this country, u can dream bout it i dont mind, u will be classified as british pakistani citizen of this country, even tho u enjoy all sort of benefits, But still wen u go for a job n fill an application form u have to tick birish asian n pakistani in equal opportunities section, u cant jus ignore that, y cant u jus tick british, u born here doesnt mean that u say all that shit or bakwaas bout back home, where u love to go for shoppin n stuff.
i didnt say nethin bout britain, i do respect of this country, nothin wrong wiv britain, like as i said u cant jus say that pakistan or pakistanis r bad or worse or there r perverts n stuff, there are more british born perverts where u live in manchester, bradford, or birmingham, i m here not to say bad things bout britain, same as ur parents or like other ppls parents moved here for a a beta life, more opportunities, n stuff, ba at the same time i do respect pakistani, no matter how bad situation is there, i wouldnt let pakistan down at the same time, COS I AM NOT HYPOCRITE LIKE U,
My point is that fair enuff that ppls who born here, specially pakistanis, shud respect britain, b faithfull to this country.. dats the way it shud b, BUT at the same time dont forget where u or ur parents come from as a migrants, dont jus say that those ppls r bad,
thank u.

MojoJojo
23-03-2008, 18:05
well mr, u r not Mr. Gorden Brown to tell me to get out of this country, u can dream bout it i dont mind, u will be classified as british pakistani citizen of this country, even tho u enjoy all sort of benefits, But still wen u go for a job n fill an application form u have to tick birish asian n pakistani in equal opportunities section, u cant jus ignore that, y cant u jus tick british, u born here doesnt mean that u say all that shit or bakwaas bout back home, where u love to go for shoppin n stuff.
i didnt say nethin bout britain, i do respect of this country, nothin wrong wiv britain, like as i said u cant jus say that pakistan or pakistanis r bad or worse or there r perverts n stuff, there are more british born perverts where u live in manchester, bradford, or birmingham, i m here not to say bad things bout britain, same as ur parents or like other ppls parents moved here for a a beta life, more opportunities, n stuff, ba at the same time i do respect pakistani, no matter how bad situation is there, i wouldnt let pakistan down at the same time, COS I AM NOT HYPOCRITE LIKE U,
My point is that fair enuff that ppls who born here, specially pakistanis, shud respect britain, b faithfull to this country.. dats the way it shud b, BUT at the same time dont forget where u or ur parents come from as a migrants, dont jus say that those ppls r bad,
thank u.

I agree 100% - well said.

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 18:17
I agree 100% - well said.

Thanx. but thats fact,

desimack
23-03-2008, 18:17
thank u.

Damn my ten year old brother has better punctuation and grammar than you, you type like you were born yesterday.

Learn to spell and use paragraphs you'll make everybodies life easier.

Everybody in this country has a classification even white people are "British white".

The reason they collect those figures is because each race is more likely to suffer from a certain disease so when they stockpile medicines they take those figures into account.

But whether your white black or pink every race has a classification there is not a single race in this country that is classified as just being "British".

You can't even spell so I doubt you have the intelligence to comprehend the changes in the country but at least try to take it in.

A lot of people in Pakistan are fucked up thats why we moved here it's a better country with better people and better opportunities.

If Pakistan is so good and England is so bad then what the fuck are you doing here?

If your mother falls ill in Pakistan and you don't have the money to pay you going to watch her die?

Here you get free healthcare.

What about education in Pakistan, you get a top class education here for free.

Your even so stupid you go as far as insinuating theyr comtemplating sending immigrants out of this country.

Not only would that be in violation of so many laws that it'd fuck up the country sideways it'd also mean the economy would collapse overnight.

If they got rid of 10% of immigrants even this country would be completely and utterly fucked.

Your a typical paki with nothing in his head and delusional thoughts but when you put some logic to it, it all comes together like a jigsaw.

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 18:41
well i dont care if u dont understand my english or if it is worse, i wasnt born here like u idiot, otherwise i would b HYPOCRITE same as u...

if Pakistan is so good and England is so bad then what the fuck are you doing here?

i didnt say that dis country is bad or any thing like dat, u r tellin me bout the education level is better here den pakistan, but sorry to say.. I HAVE SEEN HOW EDUCATED U ARE, who hasnt got respect for himself, i would prefer to be uneducated rather then educated like u,

bye..

desimack
23-03-2008, 18:51
well i dont care if u dont understand my english or if it is worse, i wasnt born here like u idiot, otherwise i would b HYPOCRITE same as u...

if Pakistan is so good and England is so bad then what the fuck are you doing here?

i didnt say that dis country is bad or any thing like dat, u r tellin me bout the education level is better here den pakistan, but sorry to say.. I HAVE SEEN HOW EDUCATED U ARE, who hasnt got respect for himself, i would prefer to be uneducated rather then educated like u,

bye..

You type like a fucking moron no matter where you were educated they obviously didn't do a good job.

You need to stop slandering this country your an idiot a minute ago you were lying to people telling them about how you have to write your Pakistani but every race has to write that the British moniker doesn't exist anymore.

Then you claim some BS that theyr planning to send immigrants back to their nation of origin.

I mean are you a complete fucking idiot thats 1 million plane tickets they need to pay for plus the international laws they'd break plus the economy collapsing.

Your just making no sense and talking out of your ass you avoided every point I made.

Please, just kill yourself, thank you.

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 18:54
hey no argueing in my thread lol

i get wat u mean nicefreshi its a gud point but as ifat has said its wll known for pervs evn tho dat is evrywher dats wot i am tryin to say they r everywhere not jus in pakistan
anyways i myt b goin pakistan dis summer hehe all us cuzns r goin its my cuzns wedding n a week after hers its her best mates wedding cnt wait oh 1 fing u lot already been talking bwt independance day it is da best its jokes cuz its also my cuzns bday on dat day so he always celebrates his bday in pakistan

i celebrated it 2 yrs ago in paksitan n 4 yrs b4 dat was funny was doin last mint shopping cuz it was my cuzns mehndi da nx day was hectic cuz also had 2 cuz my cuzn bday

gna hav same fing dis yr wedding shopping n celebrating independance day

Hope u will hav wicked time there wiv ur family n friends, HEY DONT FORGET TO GO TO LIBERTY MARKET, THE PACE, FORTRESS STADIUM n BANO BAZAR INSIDE THE ANARKALI ( GOOD PLACE FOR LADIES SHOPPING ) n one last thing also try Chman icecream on Mall road, they all are in Lahore, take care n have a nice stay wen eva u go..

$xy $onz
23-03-2008, 18:58
Hope u will hav wicked time there wiv ur family n friends, HEY DONT FORGET TO GO TO LIBERTY MARKET, THE PACE, FORTRESS STADIUM n BANO BAZAR INSIDE THE ANARKALI ( GOOD PLACE FOR LADIES SHOPPING ) n one last thing also try Chman icecream on Mall road, they all are in Lahore, take care n have a nice stay wen eva u go..

we will we always do

ive been fortress stadium anarkali myt not go lahore dis tym dno yet depends on tym

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 19:07
Truth hurts, end of the day u r a pandoo, uneducated british born, who hasnt got manners.

As long as i do have manners how to talk wiv ppls with respect, i dont give a shit whether my english is good or bad..

Thank u n Allah Hafiz

desimack
23-03-2008, 19:10
we will we always do

ive been fortress stadium anarkali myt not go lahore dis tym dno yet depends on tym

Stay on the Lahore side of things I've been told there's still political unrest in Islamabad and the surrounding areas.

There are some real horror stories about whats happening in Gujurkhan where my fam lives at the moment, especially at night.

The police are pretty disorganised since they got their attention on other matters up there, safety should be your first concern.

Truth hurts, end of the day u r a pandoo, uneducated british born, who hasnt got manners.

As long as i do have manners how to talk wiv ppls with respect, i dont give a shit whether my english is good or bad..

Thank u n Allah Hafiz

LOL you can't spell and you call me uneducated.

I can tell your a retard your must have been born of a polluted genepool because you lack common sense.

Your an embarassment to islam you insult people and then use allah hafiz to lift yourself above them.

People like you will be the first in line to go to hell.

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 19:11
we will we always do

ok... but wen n where eva u go, hope u will have gud time..

NiceFreshie
23-03-2008, 19:26
Allah is gonna decide who is goin to hell or heaven, not u, but i would still say wot i said b4,u r british born but uneducated wiv no manners,

speakin in english doesnt make u a good person, its ur behavior, ur manners, ur personality, ur moral n cultural values which attracts other ppls,

i feel sorry for your future wife. n for ur kids.. they will suffer a lot, May Allah bless them,

Dont wanna hear anything from u...plz.. i dont wanna waste my energy wiv ppl like u .. so good bye.. n look after u n specially ur mind, (Damaag) lolz

$xy $onz
23-03-2008, 19:32
Stay on the Lahore side of things I've been told there's still political unrest in Islamabad and the surrounding areas.

There are some real horror stories about whats happening in Gujurkhan where my fam lives at the moment, especially at night.

The police are pretty disorganised since they got their attention on other matters up there, safety should be your first concern.

no im gna go 2 my home in pindi its not dat bad nw n by da tym i go it will b fyn
if not den ohwel i'l say bye b4 i go jus in case if sumin apens lol

n can u stop bein so rude 2 nicefreshi

$xy $onz
23-03-2008, 19:33
ok... but wen n where eva u go, hope u will have gud time..

yh i will always do hopefully gna go in da summer holz

desimack
23-03-2008, 20:07
Allah is gonna decide who is goin to hell or heaven, not u, but i would still say wot i said b4,u r british born but uneducated wiv no manners,

speakin in english doesnt make u a good person, its ur behavior, ur manners, ur personality, ur moral n cultural values which attracts other ppls,

i feel sorry for your future wife. n for ur kids.. they will suffer a lot, May Allah bless them,

Dont wanna hear anything from u...plz.. i dont wanna waste my energy wiv ppl like u .. so good bye.. n look after u n specially ur mind, (Damaag) lolz

You can't spell but you tell people theyr uneducated.

Your an idiot the essence of education is being able to communicate properly and effectively, if you can't do that you have no chance making it anywhere.

Your a sad individual your mother and father are probably some village idiots which is why you are the way you are.

People like you are a disgrace to humanity, they should have shot you at birth.

I'm glad we have immigration control in this country now because we can keep out asswipes like you.

no im gna go 2 my home in pindi its not dat bad nw n by da tym i go it will b fyn
if not den ohwel i'l say bye b4 i go jus in case if sumin apens lol

n can u stop bein so rude 2 nicefreshi

If you don't come back at least we'll have some peace and quiet :p

Pac Man
24-03-2008, 00:16

sorry mate but i wud have to disagree with most of wat uv said. iv spent a gd deal of time in pak. im a sherry mate but iv bn all over pak n most (not all) ppl ther are uneducated, illiterate pervy idiots. u just hav to look at geo on tv to see why (and no...i do not watch geo in my spare time for any1 reading this lol) maybe the starin part is jus their culture but next time ur in pak take ur head out ur ass n open ur eyes n take a gd look around u. the way they check gurls out is waaaay diff from here, u dnt see englsih ppl stoppin n turning back n checkin out ur mum from behind up n down do u? or seeing 6 guys follow a gurl inda bazaar. n ur rite bout getin more respect ther...the reason is simple...wer from da uk:D or from the "valeth" n they show us favourable treatment (duno why but its sound with me:D) i got a free tour of mcdonalds lol
dnt get me wrong im proud to be a british paki...but wen u look bak at those in pakistan u cant quite help but feel abit ashamed at the way sum of the idiots ther go about ther business in that corrupt country.

da riots after bhutto benazir was "assasinated". enuf said. how dus trashing the street n tryna rip lamposts out of the ground gona help u? n wat kinda lawyers go riot n trash houses n climb fences to show ther unhappy? wtf8-)

go back to pak mate b4 i start on ur "manners"

$xy $onz
31-03-2008, 19:48
If you don't come back at least we'll have some peace and quiet :p

shush u

u knw u wil miss me
lold-)

$xy $onz
31-03-2008, 19:49
sorry mate but i wud have to disagree with most of wat uv said. iv spent a gd deal of time in pak. im a sherry mate but iv bn all over pak n most (not all) ppl ther are uneducated, illiterate pervy idiots. u just hav to look at geo on tv to see why (and no...i do not watch geo in my spare time for any1 reading this lol) maybe the starin part is jus their culture but next time ur in pak take ur head out ur ass n open ur eyes n take a gd look around u. the way they check gurls out is waaaay diff from here, u dnt see englsih ppl stoppin n turning back n checkin out ur mum from behind up n down do u? or seeing 6 guys follow a gurl inda bazaar. n ur rite bout getin more respect ther...the reason is simple...wer from da uk:D or from the "valeth" n they show us favourable treatment (duno why but its sound with me:D) i got a free tour of mcdonalds lol
dnt get me wrong im proud to be a british paki...but wen u look bak at those in pakistan u cant quite help but feel abit ashamed at the way sum of the idiots ther go about ther business in that corrupt country.

da riots after bhutto benazir was "assasinated". enuf said. how dus trashing the street n tryna rip lamposts out of the ground gona help u? n wat kinda lawyers go riot n trash houses n climb fences to show ther unhappy? wtf8-)

go back to pak mate b4 i start on ur "manners"

i memba dat such saddos i bet half of em wernt evn lawyers jus pretending 2 b

samz777
10-04-2008, 18:16
am back frm pk and erm i left all ur bata shoes there!

$xy $onz
10-04-2008, 18:54
lolz joka go n get em hehe

samz777
10-04-2008, 21:19
ufff gimme money for ticket 1st :P

$xy $onz
11-04-2008, 19:24
no u pay 4 ur ticket n go

samz777
12-04-2008, 12:54
hai marjavan mitjavan!

MR-BIG
12-04-2008, 13:49
i might go if i can save sum money up in tym coz i got too much goin out n not enuff coming in right now

gorgeous
13-05-2008, 14:20
i went last yr so i duno if im gna go diz yr inshallah i do plz ppl do dua i go i really wana go inshallah..........

$xy $onz
02-06-2008, 16:32
lolz at sam nah mare

mr big go hav fun save up yeh

n gorgoues inshallah u wil go jus save up or nagg ur parents lol

im goin in 26 days cant wait so excited but only goin for 7 weeks not long enuff 4 me loads 2 do in such sort tym :(

MR-BIG
03-06-2008, 04:08
im goin in about 3-4 weeks tym for 3 weeks for 2 nieces weddings

$xy $onz
03-06-2008, 18:31
awwwwww how sweet lil nieces wedding
giv her nice prezzies

3 weeks not long den jus attendingda wedding n den u will b geting ready 2 cum bk

MR-BIG
04-06-2008, 00:54
their not so little ones older than me n yeah i will give em sum nice gold jewellery ,gonna go wilmslow rd this weekend n get sum

MiSs
05-06-2008, 13:48
1 of my best mates. he comin back this sundayyyy 4rm pakistannn :)
hes sucha ishh stewpidooo, keeps callin me 4rm ther an it must cost loadsssss to speak on fone. I jus text cuz dnt wna waste his cred.

yayyyy wonda wat hes got 4 meeeee <)

Iv neva been :( maby wil 1 day :) wanna go everywerrr in da world. near enuf....1 day :) :) (wen Im rich <))

$xy $onz
05-06-2008, 18:22
their not so little ones older than me n yeah i will give em sum nice gold jewellery ,gonna go wilmslow rd this weekend n get sum

ohh ur a young uncle i c dats common

hm..........u myt aswel buy me sumin iswel hehe joking

$xy $onz
05-06-2008, 18:24
1 of my best mates. he comin back this sundayyyy 4rm pakistannn :)
hes sucha ishh stewpidooo, keeps callin me 4rm ther an it must cost loadsssss to speak on fone. I jus text cuz dnt wna waste his cred.

yayyyy wonda wat hes got 4 meeeee <)

Iv neva been :( maby wil 1 day :) wanna go everywerrr in da world. near enuf....1 day :) :) (wen Im rich <))

awwwww mayb he dnt mind wasting money on calling u init dats sweeet

lol bare clothes hehe best presents init

awwww u neva been go wiv ya mates 1 day init lol at rich we all wna go evry wher init

bringbackbluepepsi
27-07-2008, 16:58
i just got back from pakstan a few months ago. (refer to my devianart gallery for pictures =] )

$xy $onz
16-08-2008, 20:32
i got bk yday wil put pix up later if i rememba 2 lol

Wads
03-09-2008, 21:20
im going pakistan in october i think. will have wicked time on rickshaw and that

gorgeous
20-11-2008, 12:46
yipeeee im going pakistan next month inshallah cant wait.....

discodivadancin
22-11-2008, 22:42
orite gr8 i wnt wen i was a kid and a coulpe of mnths a go bt hated it like it ere.

Scrooge
23-11-2008, 02:10
inshallah goin next summer, to get wed, cant wait.

gorgeous
25-11-2008, 12:33
congratz lov..x