PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United Fanclub..

desimack
18-03-2008, 01:45
I think setting up a Man U fanclub would be a good idea I mean a lot of us on here are Manchester United fans and if we had a place to discuss Manchester United we could easily go into overdrive discussing rumours, possibilities etc.

If anybody is interested in reading rumours or other tidbits on players that end up in the papers with a devoted Man U fan club on AP then post in here.

Cheeky_Princess
18-03-2008, 01:56
Yeah we should...

defo

im all for it :D

desimack
18-03-2008, 02:06
Another thing is you know how quite a few of us have the Manchester United AP sig thing in our name.

We could make an official MU AP fanclub and then make an official logo or official sig thing and all have our own names in it to show we're members of the MUAP fanclub.

Maybe we could get Christiano Ronaldo to post... OK now my imagination getting the better of me.

Cheeky_Princess
18-03-2008, 02:14
Another thing is you know how quite a few of us have the Manchester United AP sig thing in our name.

We could make an official MU AP fanclub and then make an official logo or official sig thing and all have our own names in it to show we're members of the MUAP fanclub.

Maybe we could get Christiano Ronaldo to post... OK now my imagination getting the better of me.

LOL haha that wud make a lot of us happy lol

even non man u fans wud be joinin as well lol

desimack
18-03-2008, 02:19
I think we're better off having a screening thing I mean the last thing we want is for them jealous spoiling our fun

LuBz
18-03-2008, 10:03
Me me me :D

I wanna be in a group/club ?>

zoned
18-03-2008, 10:34
it's a good idea...

i would also like to suggest not to allow entry to any "fan" that supports another team/s or players of another team

desimack
18-03-2008, 11:14
it's a good idea...

i would also like to suggest not to allow entry to any "fan" that supports another team/s or players of another team

I agree with you I think a few people would be interested in spoiling our fun even though the overwhelming majority of the football fans on this forum seem to be Manchester United fans.

zoned
18-03-2008, 11:29
I agree with you I think a few people would be interested in spoiling our fun even though the overwhelming majority of the football fans on this forum seem to be Manchester United fans.

indeed...which is why we must not allow for the fake man utd fan who posted at 09:03 to have the right to be part of the fanclub

desimack
18-03-2008, 13:51
LOL thats a good point she says she loves Steven Gerrard and only watches football for the guys.

She's definitely not in!

Scrooge
18-03-2008, 13:56
i agree only the hardcore of fans should be allowed entry, not fakes, who want gerrard to do well nd support tottenham as there other team..

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 14:56
you have to have united in your heart. no other teams or player. if it aint united. it ain't right.

LuBz
18-03-2008, 14:57
indeed...which is why we must not allow for the fake man utd fan who posted at 09:03 to have the right to be part of the fanclub

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm working so hard today but I had to sign in after seeing this.. You guys better let me in I sweaaaar I'll cry if u don't :(

I told you I love United like no other.. I love Gerrard when he is an Engerland top.. Lennon too. I have never watched a match "just for the guys" :|

Member when I was fast asleep in bed, and woked up to text messages telling me about the United banner? Man I got OUTTA BED and logged straight back on jus to see it! And NOTHING gets me outta bed.. They have my heart.. My soul.. I love United with passion. Also don't forget who created the United thread youz all get hexcited in.. ^)

So shush 8(

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 14:59
^^^ watching the tottenham day the other day,
complaining about the ref decisiong AGAINST MAN CITY.

saying Tottenham (my team) ...

desimack
18-03-2008, 15:00
Man you just got Multiple Football Team Syndrome we'll have to be careful around you!

xxMINAxx
18-03-2008, 15:03
Can i join?
Lubz is workin on converting me to enjoy footy....

LuBz
18-03-2008, 15:03
^^^ watching the tottenham day the other day,
complaining about the ref decisiong AGAINST MAN CITY.

saying Tottenham (my team) ...

I enjoy football.. I'll watch more or less any team jus for the entertainment :S Tottenham are good to watch. And why would we want City to win? :S

LuBz
18-03-2008, 15:04
Man you just got Multiple Football Team Syndrome we'll have to be careful around you!

No man shutup I'm annoyed right now :(

I frikkin love em and look at youz. Ganday. Kothay.

:(

zoned
18-03-2008, 15:04
LOOOOOOOOL

I'm working so hard today but I had to sign in after seeing this.. You guys better let me in I sweaaaar I'll cry if u don't :(

I told you I love United like no other.. I love Gerrard when he is an Engerland top.. Lennon too. I have never watched a match "just for the guys" :|

Member when I was fast asleep in bed, and woked up to text messages telling me about the United banner? Man I got OUTTA BED and logged straight back on jus to see it! And NOTHING gets me outta bed.. They have my heart.. My soul.. I love United with passion. Also don't forget who created the United thread youz all get hexcited in.. ^)

So shush 8(

your words...they are strong but they lack passion...they are like a piece of plastic coated in gold or silver paint...from afar they look good and real but up close and inside they are fake and worthless

Memphis
18-03-2008, 15:05
Me me me :D

I wanna be in a group/club ?>

The Man Utd fanclub has no time for tottenham supporters...:D

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 15:10
:mad:

Jus watched Tottenham (MY team) right.

LuBz
18-03-2008, 15:15
U know what, fine.

zoned
18-03-2008, 15:19
she has accepted her fate...she will be that fan that sits in the carpark in the freezing cold as she was refused entry into the stand....

as the game ends many real fans will walk past her, she will cry but will not be heard

LuBz
18-03-2008, 15:23
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't talk to me

or about me! :(

zoned
18-03-2008, 15:25
as i speak of her but not to her i can tell she is suffering...a suffering caused by no other but her own self

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 15:28
to be honest though, there is only so much she can push it.
you cannot expect to dig at us united fans time, after time, after time, and get away with it.
nu uh. not happening. you did have it coming.

LuBz
18-03-2008, 15:33
All I shee is bla bla bla bla bla :(

zoned
18-03-2008, 15:36
All I shee is bla bla bla bla bla :(

you should pay a visit to the opticians

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 15:37
i said this to her, and i will say this to everyone, just so we can all HELP her through this time of her life where she is confused and doesn't know which direction to turn.

'i know your a man utd fan, i know its in your heart. but you do not know the principle of being a united fan. and that is. its united only. no more. no less. that is what you have to learn lubna'

zoned
18-03-2008, 15:43
unfortunetly she will never learn...we can only hope and pray that traitors such as herself do not infiltrate the man utd fan base

desimack
18-03-2008, 15:56
lubz go make your own tottenham and steven gerrard club no fakes allowed

take your sidekick mina with you

Scrooge
18-03-2008, 16:36
LOOOOOOOOL

So shush 8(

save us the sob story... u let the side down

desimack
18-03-2008, 16:57
So far we got myself, CP, lubz, zoned, scrooge riz mina n memphis interested from the looks of it so not too bad.

As more MUFC fans log on we should easily gather up quite a few numbers.

I'm looking forward to this club.

Missy4u2nv
18-03-2008, 17:00
You cannot allow Lubz in this group. Hell, i'd be a better then her in this group and im a Gunner. It will be appalling and a disgrace if you let Lubz be a member. Psssht

desimack
18-03-2008, 17:02
You cannot allow Lubz in this group. Hell, i'd be a better then her in this group and im a Gunner. It will be appalling and a disgrace if you let Lubz be a member. Psssht

Above lubz name in the club we gonna put "traitor" and if we let lubz in we obviously gonna have to let the love of her life mina in

Icey
18-03-2008, 17:07
I wud join a Man U fan club but only if sum1 agrees to assasinate Park Ji Sung...Sung Ji Park...Ji Ji Fuk...Sung Ji Sung...Park Suk Cok...Sing Ji Foo...what da fuck is this dudes name?!? Anyways yea murk him and ima join :)

LuBz
18-03-2008, 17:11
Huh whats wrong wit Park?

N a в ι н a
18-03-2008, 17:12
Don't say he's a chink.. =|. Otherwise I will kill youu =|.

desimack
18-03-2008, 17:13
Keep it coming people we're close to 10 members.

At this rate we could easily be AP's biggest club

desimack
18-03-2008, 17:13
Don't say he's a chink.. =|. Otherwise I will kill youu =|.

Interested in the club?

N a в ι н a
18-03-2008, 17:18
What do you think? :D

Can we have Tevez on it somewhere <3

desimack
18-03-2008, 17:21
What do you think? :D

Can we have Tevez on it somewhere <3

I got something planned for that.

A profile section with profiles of all players or maybe a small sub section wehre we can post things up.

I just wanna mobilize this thing if we can get a few people together we can take our case to OS so make it official if you want in people voice your opinions

N a в ι н a
18-03-2008, 17:24
Yep Yep, im in =)

GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIIITED =) Wooo :D

desimack
18-03-2008, 17:29
OK 10 so far looking good people keep it coming

Rizolicious
18-03-2008, 17:51
I wud join a Man U fan club but only if sum1 agrees to assasinate Park Ji Sung...Sung Ji Park...Ji Ji Fuk...Sung Ji Sung...Park Suk Cok...Sing Ji Foo...what da fuck is this dudes name?!? Anyways yea murk him and ima join :)

shut up.
park is fantastic.
best work ethic in the team.

Scrooge
18-03-2008, 22:14
desi mack, when u setting it up?

desimack
18-03-2008, 22:24
Get as many potential members as possible and then I'll contact OS and draw his attention to his thread.

I think at this rate I'll PM him tomorrow morning with our request.

R41D3N
18-03-2008, 22:42
i wuld so badly do sumtin to harm the harmony of ur lil club but u lucky my conscience got the better of me

desimack
18-03-2008, 22:47
i wuld so badly do sumtin to harm the harmony of ur lil club but u lucky my conscience got the better of me

bruv if u were tryna get into the club :|

R41D3N
18-03-2008, 22:48
dont be silly i wuldnt join this club if u ripped off ma balls and sed we will giv em bak if u join da club

Lady Shyne
19-03-2008, 01:00
Lol, WOoOO *starts cheerin* Man U <3

Rizolicious
19-03-2008, 12:20
Lol, WOoOO *starts cheerin* Man U <3

i swear it was liverpool before i told you off? lol

Lady Shyne
19-03-2008, 12:37
i swear it was liverpool before i told you off? lol

pshhh i changed my mind neways?>..lyk ud everr tell me off lol

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 13:09
this thread should be removed for being shit lol

nah the club things a gud idea man, I think theres only like 2/3 liverpool fans that are active-ish on here :|

desimack
19-03-2008, 18:26
ok we got another fan then I guess(shyne?)

even a non MU fan thinks its a good idea so we onto something

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 18:31
man yu just pickin up any tom dick and harry?

do you know who a supporters club should be for lol, not just any randoms who can spam and talk about anything, out of the ppl listed how many are actual true fans who know about manure or football?

no wonder your fans get called prawn sandwiches and dont make good atmosphere regularly, football has lost its soul and anyone goes to watch it now without even knowing what its about, what their teams about and even the rules! lool

desimack
19-03-2008, 18:34
man yu just pickin up any tom dick and harry?

do you know who a supporters club should be for lol, not just any randoms who can spam and talk about anything, out of the ppl listed how many are actual true fans who know about manure or football?

no wonder your fans get called prawn sandwiches and dont make good atmosphere regularly, football has lost its soul and anyone goes to watch it now without even knowing what its about, what their teams about and even the rules! lool

At the moment we're not selecting members we're picking up AP members who agree the fan club would be a good idea.

Some people replying in this thread obviously have no idea about football but think the idea would be great for Manchester United supporters on AP.

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 18:37
yeh only cos they wana join and be a part of a group or follow someone else lol, not really interested in the real reason you want this to happen, only gathering some numbers without having true support is pointless, there are more manure fans, but theres a few arse and liverpool fans too, I think something can be made of this.

desimack
19-03-2008, 18:41
yeh only cos they wana join and be a part of a group or follow someone else lol, not really interested in the real reason you want this to happen, only gathering some numbers without having true support is pointless, there are more manure fans, but theres a few arse and liverpool fans too, I think something can be made of this.

Well in the thread so far I'd discount shyne and mina as club members since theyr not football fans.

We could probably keep lubz and VDK is a MU fan and if he's interested including him we've got 10 members interested in joining so far.

There ain't very many fans of other teams man there's probably more Manchester United fans on AP than all other teams combined.

The club would cater to quite a large proportion of the AP regulars and I'm willing to bet it will be the most active club period.

The gentlemans club was doomed since the day it was made and Desiclan is pretty restrictive as well since we don't get a lot to talk about.

I think we could have the biggest and most popular club on AP.

Lady Shyne
19-03-2008, 18:41
ok we got another fan then I guess(shyne?)

even a non MU fan thinks its a good idea so we onto something

oOoo does that mean im in ? ?>

desimack
19-03-2008, 18:43
oOoo does that mean im in ? ?>

If you watch football, support United and are interested in subjects related to United and are going to make good constructive posts on the subject then yes your in as much as anybody else.

On the other hand though, no :p

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 18:45
lol you cant discriminate and cant keep out other clubs, if you've set up one club, you cant say "thats it", yeh it probably will be more active than others but I cant see it be that active, I mean really the regulars posting would just be you, scrooge, riz n lubz (prolly perve pics of the players :| ) lol. Its not going to be something huge lol.

AP can't just have a section for manure fans, what if liverpool/chel$i etc. fans are surfin as guests and just see a section for man u etc....

to attract new ppl you would need a section for the most popular clubs imo.

Lady Shyne
19-03-2008, 18:46
If you watch football, support United and are interested in subjects related to United and are going to make good constructive posts on the subject then yes your in as much as anybody else.

On the other hand though, no :p

so ur sayin no! :o pshh i hav no choice but to go bak to liverpool 8S lool

desimack
19-03-2008, 18:59
lol you cant discriminate and cant keep out other clubs, if you've set up one club, you cant say "thats it", yeh it probably will be more active than others but I cant see it be that active, I mean really the regulars posting would just be you, scrooge, riz n lubz (prolly perve pics of the players :| ) lol. Its not going to be something huge lol.

AP can't just have a section for manure fans, what if liverpool/chel$i etc. fans are surfin as guests and just see a section for man u etc....

to attract new ppl you would need a section for the most popular clubs imo.

3 or 4 members posting regularly is still more than any other club man.

I mean the gentlemen were allowed a club and nobody has posted in it for weeks, there wasn't even a serious subject at hand just set up as a kind of joke.

We could beat that club if just me and riz posted regularly.

One of the problems here is Manchester United are in the papers a lot and if you constantly post up the rumours etc to discuss the sports section would be full of Man U threads thats why people usually avoid posting it up.

It's the same with Desi Clan, if Desi Clan members constantly posted up about CSS etc in the gaming section the gaming section would be swamped with clutter.

We're trying to find somewhere where us Man U fans can discuss anything Manchester United related without cluttering up any other sub forum.

We have 10 Manchester United fans active on here as regularish members , I think 2 Arsenal fans and probably maybe 2 Liverpool fans.

No point having a multiple club fan club whats the point in that we're Manchester United fans and we want a club to discuss our team.

If we had multiple teams it'd just cause arguments and again clutter we're probably better off sticking to the sports section in that case.

When the Manchester United banner went up on AP the reaction to that made me think if Manchester United fans had a section dedicated to their team they would respond with fierce dedication like they did with the banner by putting it in their signature.

so ur sayin no! :o pshh i hav no choice but to go bak to liverpool 8S lool

no your definitely out now

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 23:01
your members are goin down 1 by 1........

http://imagehost.theasianplace.net/uploaded/2058_1205963882.jpg

also I am saying it will be good if there was an extra section for football (in sports) and then a couple of the popular clubs can have their own section, this will be good because when ppl are searching for i.e. liverpool forums, then they will come across the asian place section, therefore getting more traffic.

I've put some other ideas across to os, he says that AP is expanding and there are going to be some changes soon and thats when he will be interested in ideas from us and if it improves traffic to the site/msg board then the ideas will be implemented, you have to focus on growth, I bet it would be dried out very quickly, it will have a buzz at first but then that will just go down.

desimack
19-03-2008, 23:18
your members are goin down 1 by 1........

http://imagehost.theasianplace.net/uploaded/2058_1205963882.jpg

also I am saying it will be good if there was an extra section for football (in sports) and then a couple of the popular clubs can have their own section, this will be good because when ppl are searching for i.e. liverpool forums, then they will come across the asian place section, therefore getting more traffic.

I've put some other ideas across to os, he says that AP is expanding and there are going to be some changes soon and thats when he will be interested in ideas from us and if it improves traffic to the site/msg board then the ideas will be implemented, you have to focus on growth, I bet it would be dried out very quickly, it will have a buzz at first but then that will just go down.

Yeah man I think your onto something here.

I think the thing is if you have like sections for each club then obviously your gonna get rivalry between different clubs.

I mean we got a Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool sub forums.

We post up shit thats to do with those subjects, you know things like rumours etc.

We can have a profile section in each sub forum for the players.

I mean the more we put football and football players on AP the higher traffic will be.

I think a kind of club environment would encourage competition though if you guys had your own section you'd try and top our section etc.

Spider Pig
19-03-2008, 23:27
yeh, but the different sections should be for the supporters only, which can be determined by an option in someones profile? or when they sign up? on who they support if any club at all.....

or

it could be like the other clubs here, where they just ask to be accepted into one of the teams section and they will not be able to post in other teams sections.

then you could have stuff like prediction league tables etc throughout a season? and many more options.

desimack
19-03-2008, 23:43
yeh, but the different sections should be for the supporters only, which can be determined by an option in someones profile? or when they sign up? on who they support if any club at all.....

or

it could be like the other clubs here, where they just ask to be accepted into one of the teams section and they will not be able to post in other teams sections.

then you could have stuff like prediction league tables etc throughout a season? and many more options.

Exclusive football sections Like manchester united liverpool etc then

Sections for UEFa discussion league etc etc

then general discussion for all club members

Spider Pig
20-03-2008, 00:08
man I bet you feel like the sepp blatter of AP lol