PDA

View Full Version : + Bring back School Caning system? +

DJ Popz
21-06-2008, 14:01
With all the unbelievable notorius behaviour of school studentes these days and lack of discipline and respect towards their teachers and elders inside and outside schools do we think it is time we reintroduced the caning system back into the education system like they were prevalent back in the 80s?

Make your vote and explain your reasons why...

zoned
21-06-2008, 14:08
i reckon it'd increase violence, with the mentally of children of this day and age they will probably seek revenge for a minor caning...personally i think the situation is a lost cause there is too much negative influence in the world that children and youths are exposed to that it triggers them to behave in inhumane ways

Zero
21-06-2008, 14:23
The majority of kids back then were naughty, but in a cheeky way. They wouldnt dare "get rude" to a teacher the way some students do now. Students seem to have taken better grasp of their "rights" in school and apparently if a teacher manhandles you then they can complain and cause a fuss.

But these days, you can get by without caning as long as the parents take an active role in their school time and form a good relationship with the teacher. That way, the teacher is in effect a second parent. It should be like that as well as the kid is going to school literally the whole day and for a good many years.

Also depend on how the kids are brought up at home. If they learn to respect their parents, then they will, and I'm quite sure, learn to respect their teachers.

Cheeky_Princess
21-06-2008, 16:37
no i dont think they should... cuz like vin said we see more violence and in this case canning it would lead to us seeking revenge and stuff

i agree not many people respect there teachers.... with me ive always been naughty but cuz i play the teachers pet card.. .i get my way with teachers :D

people find it werrid that im still in contact with 3 of x teachers from school... but like we have a werid friendship sortaa bond :S

Ritz_Crackers
21-06-2008, 16:40
Yes.

Cos I hate the little shits and they should bleed, the little fuckers.

Guji-Ji
21-06-2008, 16:59
Nah caning won't do much... what ritz did is much more effective... :D

DJ B4VVY
21-06-2008, 17:10
Lol yea, just beat the shit out of them!

Bliss*
21-06-2008, 22:45
Arrr yoooh maaaad.

Ranj
22-06-2008, 01:04
Bringing back the cane is a disgraceful idea. It does not make a student respect teachers, but merely fear them. Those are two very different things. How can you teach young children (who are still learning about life) not to be aggressive and violent, when the only method that seems to work is hitting them with a stick?

Lady Shyne
22-06-2008, 01:09
yes listen to Ranj:) lol..i thought we past that stage of violence tut tut...neverrr

Enchantress
24-06-2008, 02:08
Bring it back! Worked before! Kids are so rowdy these days cos they know they can literally get away with murder, and figures of authority can't do so much as touch a hair on their head without being locked up!

The justice system has gone insane!
Well, it hasn't been able to keep up with the newer rates of crime associated with young folk anyway...

Obviously, you'll get dodgy teachers that will cane kids when they're just having a bad day to vent anger n stuff.. so there's issues all around...