PDA

View Full Version : paying 4 A* coursework

ruby angel
20-09-2005, 17:49
ok, i read kayz thread on the h/w bit nd thought id make a debate.
who thinks its rite 2 pay 4 ur coursework 2 b dun by sum1else 2 get a gud grade and hu thinks it isnt? and giv reasonz pleez!!!!!!

i think its totally wrong and duznt giv the student a chance 2 show wat theyre capable of. it wont help their future in anyway. its jus plain stupid and idiotic!! <:

so ppl, pleez share ur views :)

Mr Sandman
20-09-2005, 19:57
i agree ruby, however, i do think you should get someone reliable to do your coursework if you've fallen behind or something utterly disastrous happened to your work that you did yourself.
If it was a matter of passing the year or failing it, i'd pay someone to do my work if i knew i wouldnt be able to complete it on time (perhaps because i'd be tied up with some other work).
Obviously you wont learn anything in the above process, but i'd rather pass the whole year than deprive myself of knowledge on one last piece of coursework.

*AmBiGuOuS*
20-09-2005, 19:59
Nah i'd definitely wudnt do it...at d end of da day i'd b 'cheatin myself' az Asma Aapa told us more dan enuff timez...geez dat woman...

XxX Naz XxX

~*Anonymous*~
20-09-2005, 20:04
its completely wrong

wont get you anywhere

ruby angel
20-09-2005, 20:15
ive lost my coursework, deadlines 2mrrw but im not gnna pay 4 it 2 b done

Mr Sandman
20-09-2005, 20:22
Well say that one piece of coursework carried alot of weight for an overrall grade for the year.
Seems like alot of you would rather mess up an entire year than get someone to do one piece of coursework for you. Will the guilt devour you that much?
I see it as all my hard effort i've put into all my work for the whole year shouldnt be brought down because of one lousy piece of work.

ruby angel
20-09-2005, 20:25
hmmm.....i dunno.......i probably wudnt pay sum1 2 get the whole thing done, id jus ask 4 a lot of help frm mates :s

Voodookid
20-09-2005, 21:53
getting help is ok. but having lost ur coursework is unfortunate. shudnt u of kept a backup of it?! its essential u do. also if u do pay some1 to do ur work for u then as sum1 mentioned above ur cheating urself. i wudnt do it. but ders no harm or no shame in asking for help..

Smelly
20-09-2005, 22:07
its soooo wrong to pay for it
i worked my ass off for my c/w's n they were gd n it aint fair tht some lazy ass bugger gets them just like tht

bananasuit
22-09-2005, 12:45
lol.... if anyone wants me to do their english coursework for them im more than happy if u pay me ;) i got good grades in all my subjects ;)

btw this is not an advert ha ha

ruby angel
22-09-2005, 17:20
getting help is ok. but having lost ur coursework is unfortunate. shudnt u of kept a backup of it?! its essential u do. also if u do pay some1 to do ur work for u then as sum1 mentioned above ur cheating urself. i wudnt do it. but ders no harm or no shame in asking for help..

i knw i shudve kept back up..im so stupid! i lost the original copy, i only hav 2 pages of the neat left...but im lucky cuz my teacher said i should do as much as i can and she said i can have more tym :)
and as voodoo said , u r cheatin urself if u dnt do ur own crswrk! u should do as much as u are capable of , atleast then u will know which subjects u r most capable in and at the end of the day u will knw it was all ur own work and feel a sense of achievement! :d

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 15:21
people used to ask me for help ... n id just get so pissed off that they didnt understand id just do it for them ha ha ha !

Kayz
26-09-2005, 20:27
well i think, people who are good at cwks will be againts this pay for cwk scheme, but if i was to fail big time and theres no hope then id go for the pay option to save my neck! But generally speaking cheating is no good, only as a last resort life dependant thing will be acceptable i think.

kwitkicking
02-10-2005, 12:36
Juby... you found the general formual yet? it's sooo hard :mad:

bananasuit
02-10-2005, 12:58
hmmm if u need any help with ur coursework.. u no we can all help :D

ruby angel
02-10-2005, 12:58
no!!! im no where near......

bananasuit
02-10-2005, 16:26
ull get there in the end girls ..

Seeya_a
02-10-2005, 17:53
A kid turned doctor, paid for his courseworks and assignments to be done to A* standard by some whizz who had nothing better to do than to sit at home and write assignments for money.. well the kid turned doctor recently did an op on someone and ended up removing the wrong fluid from someones nervous system which resulted in the brain malfunctioning and the central nervous system totally messing up, and hence: patient = vegetable.. this is the result of paying for ur coursework.. not only cheating urself, but others, and in turn losing ur trust and self respect..

asking for help is one thing, paying for it is both the writers and students act of foolishness..

nothing wrong with offering a service I guess, but there are moral and social issues tied behind everything we do in life.. unless there's a way to modify the service, for example some kids are whizz's but they just cant write up things well and so they do badly in coursework..

therefore if there was a way to make the student take a test of his/her knowledge of the subject before writing it up for them, that wud prove beneficial.. we dont want the dimwits and dummies out there turning into docs/teachers etc if they dont have the brains to be it in the first place!!

ruby angel
02-10-2005, 20:06
wow! where did this happen? kayz i hope tht is enuff proof^^ tht cheatin is WRONG

Kayz
03-10-2005, 00:09
Ok other than anything that involves human life....., ofcourse being a doc and lacking in skills in something different,

lineyman
03-10-2005, 01:17
Sorry i back kays up on this one :) cheating to become a doctor is one thing and cheating on a assignment is another playing a role of a doctor ur playing with someones life not worth it the guy who attempted it deserves to be shot :)

ruby angel
03-10-2005, 08:21
^^ i agree..but i still think payin 4 ur crswrk 2 b done is wrong

Safi
04-10-2005, 14:53
cheatin is cheatin, dnt mata wot its 4...lol course u cn deny dat the doc's consequences r higher.....

foreva_nas
07-11-2005, 21:19
yeah ruby i totally agree with u,

I think buying coursework is dumb. Surely u want to earn a degree and have a sense of achievement; that its been achieve with ur hard work and effort. No point having a degree when u not done ur work urself u might aswell say the degree ain't YOURS.

playa4life55
07-11-2005, 21:22
yo nas wotsup blood? howz da homiez in blakburn?
payin 4 coursework is quite kool i reckn...
ruby do nefing to pass.... evn if u av 2 cheat!!

ruby angel
09-11-2005, 09:02
ye i knw nas, it is deeffo dumb, i wud feel realli guilty if i paid 4 crswrk, id rather do it by myself
and playa i dnt think so.....lol

playa4life55
09-11-2005, 20:30
c'mon ruby...cheaters neva quit...if u eva need ne help on c/work...rememba u can come 2 me but it'll cost!

Seeya_a
10-11-2005, 17:17
that was just an example i gave, not a true story, but it is a representation of what may happen in the future if people carry on cheating like this. and I don't think you can say "other than anything that involves human life" because most, almost all courses involve human life in one way or another. And negative Mental/psychological effects left on people can be worse than negative physical effects.

ruby angel
10-11-2005, 21:34
i agree asiya, and playa i dnt think id want u 2 do my crswrk 4 me......lol

lineyman
11-11-2005, 00:48
Me personally Asiya i dont c using a friends coursework or someone elses coursework much of a big deal, i have a mate whos recently finished uni after studying Business Computing, now he works for the Counsil good job but he says the crap they teach u in uni u dont even use in the real world furthermore uni education is like a few years behind and they just train u on the job :)

Seeya_a
11-11-2005, 01:52
i agree, borrowing a friends coursework for ideas is ok. but i'm talking about thse idiot dumb asses who sit on their bums doing nothing and get other people to do all their assignments for em and just pay em for it. come out of school with A's and they know jack. that's jsut wrong.

playa4life55
11-11-2005, 11:18
i jst borrow ma m8z essay and copy it....so far so gud :).... i say u do da same ruby!

Memphis
26-07-2006, 11:30
Off course its wrong.....goes without saying

Oi_Oi_SaVaLoY
04-08-2006, 05:09
ok, i read kayz thread on the h/w bit nd thought id make a debate.
who thinks its rite 2 pay 4 ur coursework 2 b dun by sum1else 2 get a gud grade and hu thinks it isnt? and giv reasonz pleez!!!!!!

i think its totally wrong and duznt giv the student a chance 2 show wat theyre capable of. it wont help their future in anyway. its jus plain stupid and idiotic!! <:

so ppl, pleez share ur views :)

a wud jus copy of sum1 n change it round in2 me own words!! if a was gna fail tha year or sumit den yeah a wud pay 4 sum1 2 do me work...dnt c nothin rong wiv it 2 b honest lol aslong as dey gna get me a top mark! :)