PDA

View Full Version : help me plzzzzzzzzzz

MI$$ J4TT1
23-09-2005, 19:48
yo ppl i need helppp badly i got dis shitty english essay about some nx shit...' are animals suprior' ( better) then people. i fink yeh bcuz ppl jus hunt and kill animals 4 der meat and fur and dats all i written. can someone help me cuz i dont know wot else 2 write.:| if i dont do it by monday im dead. ma english teachers gonna eat me ALIVE!!!!;( ;(

lolz u lot prob dnt get dat cuz i dont get myself 8o plzzzzzzzz help8S

Kayz
23-09-2005, 21:21
Ok so the Q's is..., "Is animals superior than humans?" well im not sure what the answer is but some animals can be stronger than humans, i mean animals ahve the brawn not the brain as so much, so...., i'd say that humans are intellectually superior with animals being stronger. Dont forget we are animals too, human animals or shall i say mammals.

And your right, certain animals get hunted down and eaten, etc etc and used for lots of things, i dont thing there is a right or wrong answer here, as u can write about both, on the other hand i could be wrong, maybe somebody else can reply here to help you out, good thing its in for monday!

bananasuit
23-09-2005, 22:01
i think humans are more superior than animals :S

MI$$ J4TT1
25-09-2005, 16:01
u had 2 choose 1. are humans superior than animals or are animals superior than humans. i chose ' are animals superior than humans' bcuz i thought it was easier. anywayzz i've already written that its bad humans eat them and kill dem 4 der fur and make em work but now i dont know wot else 2 write. helpp i need 2 hand it in 2moz!!! i only got 200 words i need 300 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayz
25-09-2005, 18:37
Well humans use them as tools, sometimes in poor countries they use cows to plow fields, cows produce milk, we eat them, also we have dogs as animals, so called mans best friend, gathering sheep, helping the blind etc etc!

Mr Sandman
25-09-2005, 20:04
ok, so you're writing how animals are more superior to humans. (thats how i understood it as)
Dogs have senses far more superior than a humans, they are trained to help humans in a variety of ways, one kayz has mentioned is helping blind people, you've probably seen blind people being accompanied by labradors to cross roads amongst other things,they must be intelligent to have been trained like that, their hearing senses are far greater than ours, its why people keep dogs as pets for protection as they are able to hear the smallest noise unnoticed by the human ear. You may have seen police video's where they use dogs to search cars for narcotics or to follow human scent, their sense of smell is better than ours. Scientists have now found that dogs can naturally sense when a human has cancer, i certainly wouldnt be able to sense something like that. Thats just a few things a dog is capable of if its well trained, definitely cost efficient.
Dolphins are supposedly the second most intelligent creature on earth, so you can write something that they are capable of that we arnt.
Sheep and cows is very good for humans, they eat grass which isnt any work for them, but they'd save time for a farmer to lawn. Cows produce milk, it has a high source of natural calcium which is obviously good for us, that'd make them superior in that aspect as i dont think theres a source of natural calcium we can readily drink.
Anyway, think i may be getting this completely wrong, but hopefully its some help :)

Kayz
25-09-2005, 20:21
its quite hard i dont think their is a direct answer, but if you use the word superior then it has to be humans, as we can kill all if we wanted to, then whos superior? ofcourse the humans! Animals cant do nothing like that..., but its debateable as animals have qualities that humans dont have..., also im not sure if humans can live without animals, again thats another topic and is debateable again.

Safi
26-09-2005, 13:01
but isnt teh idea 2 write a debate?
i rememba wen we was at colege dat was teh aim 2 present arguments fro ans against and whilst doin so coming to your own conclusion and stating reasons fro doi so, so it dnt reali mata wot u write as long as it makes sense and is focused on answering teh question....

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 13:05
id take it as which is more important ......... like a in a shop the manager is more superior than the staff it has the control ......