PDA

View Full Version : terrorist

Real Mossim Khan
26-09-2005, 11:02
do u agree with terrorist that they are fighting for islam???

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:03
no they're not fighting for islam...

Real Mossim Khan
26-09-2005, 11:06
wud u do it if u got a chance?

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:10
no i wouldnt.... these people that are being terrorists/suicide bombers are not true muslims and they're not following islam

Real Mossim Khan
26-09-2005, 11:32
but whatz all this shit programz abot islamic people are terrorist?

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:36
no islamic ppl are not terrorists....they're not following islam.... so therefore they're not muslims....... islam is being used in the wrong way by a smal proportion of people and its giving the impression to non-muslims that that is what islam is about....

Hanan
26-09-2005, 11:38
no islamic ppl are not terrorists....they're not following islam.... so therefore they're not muslims....... islam is being used in the wrong way by a smal proportion of people and its giving the impression to non-muslims that that is what islam is about....

wll said banana

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:44
thank you . mossim i mean hanan :|

Hanan
26-09-2005, 11:52
banana just chill out yeah u sound cool plz just chill

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:53
yea i sound cool... id prefer it if u didnt judge me pagal... get back to the subject in hand... terrorism :|

Hanan
26-09-2005, 11:58
ok terrorist they just trying *mess up our faith our riligion islam!!!

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 11:59
there is absoloutely no need to keep swearing :|

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 12:00
oh yea... i remember in the old forum... wasnt one of ur family members a suicide bombeR ?

Hanan
26-09-2005, 12:06
like mossim said he *messed up his life simple as!!

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 12:07
so one of ur family was a terrorist ?

Mr Sandman
26-09-2005, 14:36
my view is exactly what bananasuit is saying :D

bananasuit
26-09-2005, 14:40
whooppieee ...finally someppl agree with me .... now giv me some good rep :( ive been dishin it out but no 1 has given me ne :(

Kayz
26-09-2005, 20:44
well said mrs BS! :D lols, u see people like BS have some real brain. No offence to anyone else, i.e. like some americans and some britains, they just beleive what they see on TV. I say pick up the holy book the Quran and see for yourself! there are some in english translation!

Also think about it...., Islam is the 2nd biggest religion, after chritianity, zillions of people wont be following such a religion such as Islam if it was full of hate and terrorism, its the total opposite, its full of peace and harmony. Its actually propaganda, i think some people know how nice and how Islam is a very coool religion hence they want to make it look bad.

I dont hate the American people like some do nor the british people, but i do hate 2 people, they are ofcourse G.Bush and T.Blair, they are beaming propaganda into TV's and into the media brainwashing people making them beleive something which isnt true and getting them againts the religion Islam, and yes Islam is the fastest growing (not boasting but its true its a fact look it up ;))

Another thing..., i bet your thinking..., what about Jihad?? its involves killing dosent it? Well your right there! Basically Jihad is only permitted when you and your religion are clearly under attack, if the enemy is attacking then attack it back! But dont get this confused with other things like Martars (some people call them suicide bombers). One thing Islam dosent allow is...., the killing of innocent people, im not sure if i can quote this directly but i think this is said in the Quran: "Killing one innocent human life is like killing the whole of man kind" Whatever religion colour etc etc, nowhere the killing of innocent people is allowed, infact its a big sin!

Now going back to Jihad, like i said Jihad is only when you or your religion is under attack and you retalliate againts the enemy who is attacking. A good example i beleive Jihad is happening would be in Palestine. In Palestinian peoples homes are being bulldozed and taken over my the Jewish army their land is being occupied...., how would you like it if your neighbours kicked you out of your own home? I see things on TV, its like one land hits the other and the other does a revenge attack etc etc. This war has been going on for a very long time! But i think its not fair as the Jewish army have arms and the palestinians only have stones to throw, one thing i dont like is when Martyrs go and blow up in public places killing innocent jews, thats not right... what have those innocent people ever done? Nothing! I think if the palestinians had arms then the Bombings will stop, what do you think? I'd just like all this to stop!

Forgive me if ive said anything wrong or misleading,

bananasuit
27-09-2005, 10:15
hmmm wow kayz!!!!! it not just muslims that this affects tho.. i mean wen all that stuff happened on july 7th i was with my bf..(hes indian n he even could pass for european) n he was gettin filthy looks etc... so all this stuff thats goin on is affecting each and everyone of us in some way.

Kayz
27-09-2005, 20:07
yes thats true, 7/7 even killed muslims too, those dumb ass terrorists god knows what they get out of killing innocent people. Just creates more fury, the only way is through politics if anyone wants to discuss or debate about something their not happy about.

ruby angel
27-09-2005, 23:28
i agree with all of u, its just caused by muslims hu think theyre all high and mighty cuz theyre givin up their lyf 4 islam. its plain stupid, y dnt they jus giv up their lyf widout killin the innocent ppl...wud make a change......the world wud b a better place widout these so called 'muslims'..they bring shame 2 the religion.:| z)

Hanan
01-10-2005, 11:36
so what if 1 of my relitive killed himself the motherfucker that don't mean im gonna do the same ive got a family 2 lookafter.....

bananasuit
01-10-2005, 23:41
no one suggested that u were goin to do the same thing...chill out mos.... i mean hanan.... :|

ruby angel
01-10-2005, 23:45
hey hanan , no one said u were goin 2 do the same, ppl r just expressing their views here

bananasuit
01-10-2005, 23:56
bloody attention seeker :|

Benitez
21-01-2006, 19:45
I think they just bad name the religion.

*Ñå±ù®åLL¥_ßùZzîñ*
27-01-2006, 22:40
wow i tink kayz sed evryting i was gona...howeva 1 quik point, not all terrorists r muslims or doin it 4 islam yet cuz of d media n sum idiots tinkin dey wer killin ppl 4 islam evry1 associates a terrorist with islam n bein a muslim. a terrorist is simply a person or group being threatening or using force or violence with the intention of intimidating societies or government usually for political reasons, so wen ppl try 2 pass it off as jihad it is stupid n shows their lack of knowledge in their religion in the 1st place! jihad on the other hand is permitted in islam in many ways but ppl do not always understand wot this means or involves.

bananasuit
16-06-2006, 12:13
i just spoke to a guy i no.. and he seems to think that 85% of muslims have bad intentions.. ive shown him this thread in hope that he'll see muslims are against terrorism.. and islam condemns it.. *crosses her fingers*

Safi
16-06-2006, 13:45
pure misconceptions dat a smal minority expres dat is believed 2 b the thots of the majority

jassi_bmw
16-06-2006, 14:33
i dont understand ,whats going on in iraq,

why are the terrorists killing the shia muslims,
more than the americans?

obviously, thaats not going to get people on their side,

Safi
16-06-2006, 14:42
diffs btwn ppl init....

jassi_bmw
16-06-2006, 14:49
i know,
but at the end of the day, there all muslims
and i thought it was supposed to be muslims on one side,, and the west on the other.lol

Safi
16-06-2006, 15:05
wel u c its cleva ploy
turn ppl against themselves, highlight the diffs betwn ur own ppl...

jassi_bmw
16-06-2006, 15:07
thats a pretty crappy ploy
because everone know it:i
it only turns muslims against muslims

Safi
16-06-2006, 15:09
exactly...
n den u jst sit bak n watch it al hapen, hence the situation u talkin bout

bananasuit
16-06-2006, 15:17
this thread isnt about the war :|

Safi
16-06-2006, 15:23
wot war?!
war against terrorism?

MI$$ J4TT1
18-06-2006, 17:50
do u agree with terrorist that they are fighting for islam???

no i dont agree. killing people and blowing up places is jus wrong man. dey cant say there doin it for Islam:i

Omario
18-06-2006, 18:49
depends on which way u see

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Safi
19-06-2006, 15:48
yah bt suicide killins rnt seen as "jihad" or sarcrifice r they?

jassi_bmw
19-06-2006, 15:49
no,
but if they kill themselves or die for this cause,
theyre seen as martyres.

Safi
19-06-2006, 16:12
yah bt der nt...

jassi_bmw
19-06-2006, 16:14
they dont seem to know that.lol:)
someone should be tellin them.lol

Safi
20-06-2006, 13:01
wel dats the prob u c, cuz most ppl im talkin bout wider commuity believe dat we al beleive dat n its part of our faith bt jihad is nt suicide bombings
hence al the publicity wer Muslims were condemnin the actions

kwitkicking
23-06-2006, 20:45
Terrorists are totally stupid, idiotic pigs!
You can't kill innocent people!
Where the hell does it say in the Quraan that you're allowed to kill innocent people for the sake of Islam?
They deserve to blow themselves up in isolated places with no living organisms around them!

jazzy
24-06-2006, 21:58
rite on gal!!!!!!!!!!!

Omario
28-06-2006, 07:12
Terrorists are totally stupid, idiotic pigs!
You can't kill innocent people!
Where the hell does it say in the Quraan that you're allowed to kill innocent people for the sake of Islam?
They deserve to blow themselves up in isolated places with no living organisms around them!

u think about it take plaistine, ur whole family has been murdered and possibly ur mum and sister have been raped in front of you what would you do??

i dont agree with the likes of 7/7 but that cudda been prevented, but the palistines adn iraqis and all other people who are gettin murdered everyday that dosnt get shown, iv got more on this but im gonna be late for work.

Omario
28-06-2006, 07:14
i dont understand ,whats going on in iraq,

why are the terrorists killing the shia muslims,
more than the americans?

obviously, thaats not going to get people on their side,

that was instigated by the americans

jassi_bmw
28-06-2006, 15:48
i think everone will agree with that.