PDA

View Full Version : My night at the bus stop and on the bus after Terawi!

Kayz
09-10-2005, 23:23
Ok i thort i'd share this with you guys, finished terawi, was near C.London, waiting for the bus at the bus top around 10:45pm, this guy behaving drunk smoking a rollup, he wasnt actually drunk but he was acting it. I thought i may as well play along if he chats to me. On the busy road, he started chatting and limping around smoking. I asked him was he was looknig for something, he said it was his bus pass. He was waiting for the same bus as me, he sat down, and said he earned an odd £250 today from showing magic. He was in a right state and i thought, 'yea right', he then to my suprise took the rollup from his mouth and put it in his hand and made it disappear! i was like oh gosh! he was damn good, we then got on the bus.

I tryed to keep my distance, otherwise people will thinik i was with him, he then followed me, i found out in the end he was an alright guy. Ok anyways he was talking about my jacket, he goes its very nice, he wanted to swap it, i was like...., "Thanks!, but naah" i tryed to change the subject, into magic so he was a bit productive on the bus in front of the public. He pulled out a card and did a card trick. my gosh! it was like watching david blane in front of me! He really did magic, the card trick was simple, but dont want to explain it here otherwise it'll be too long! Some other people were impressed too on the bus! Then there was this baby girl in the pram, he took a blue hanky out, put it in his hand and made it dissapear before my eyes! I was like shocked! He then pulled it out of his mouth!! i was well chuffed, he then had to get off as he told me he ahd to meet his dealer 8) but anyhows he was fantastic,

Just thought i'd share it, it was like a wild night, i was having a headache anyway, and that guy really did it for me!! lols, im sure theres a way of doing it, but he really got me gob smacked, first time i saw real magic in front of myself by a drunk looking stubborn man, limping and smoking a rollup.

ahhhh, wish i took my phone out and recorded it 8( ! anyways!

Safi
10-10-2005, 10:17
lol! cool.....

pinky
10-10-2005, 13:14
lol dat is kwl aint it xxxxxxxxx

Mr Sandman
10-10-2005, 13:39
sounds good, amazing what you can do when you're on drugs. :)

Kayz, why is your paisa in the minus?

playa4life55
10-10-2005, 16:24
That was a very good blag u come out wiv!!

billz
11-10-2005, 11:37
lol wicked i love it when people do majic i kool

pooBUMbiggins
11-10-2005, 11:54
how cool! i've always wondered how they do it!

who watched david blane in the box thing???
i wanted to go down and actually see it but couldnt :(

Seeya_a
11-10-2005, 11:55
ooooh cool... drunkards can amaze u sometimes :p

Safi
11-10-2005, 13:08
david was cool, bt der was lots of controversy bout hw real it actualy was...

playa4life55
11-10-2005, 13:09
its all a lie

Safi
11-10-2005, 13:42
yup dat was teh controversy! lol

Tazmania
11-10-2005, 13:49
did he end up takin yer jacket?

?: jus wonderin..:d