PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal 2-1 Man Utd

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:08
hahaha Can i just laugh at all The United Supporters, especially Hussain and Voodoo hahahahaha bananadanc bananadanc bananadanc

Arsenal 2-1 Man Utd

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/999999.gif

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42477000/jpg/_42477711_henry203x152.jpg Henry scored the winner in injury time

Late goals from Robin van Persie and Thierry Henry saw Arsenal come from behind to earn the Gunners a dramatic victory over Manchester United.

United went in front when Patrice Evra drilled in a cross for Wayne Rooney to powerfully head in at the far post.

But Van Persie reacted quickly to Tomas Rosicky's cross and got in behind Gary Neville to slide in a fine leveller eight minutes from time.

And in stoppage time Henry rose to head in Emmanuel Eboue's cross.
United had looked like extending their Premiership lead to nine points with 10 minutes to go.

But Van Persie's sixth goal in seven games pegged them back and Henry stunned the visitors with a late, late winner.

Both managers had predicted an entertaining encounter in the 200th meeting between the clubs.

And in blustery conditions the two rivals produced a game full of intrigue and incident, even if neither side were able to find their top form.

United settled first with Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo both off target as Arsenal battled against the wind in their faces.

The first flashpoint saw Kolo Toure and Rooney exchanging slaps but despite both players coming away holding their faces it did not merit any cards from referee Steve Bennett.

Giggs and Evra both went into Bennett's book for lunging challenges as the game began to simmer.

Henry should have done better than head straight at Edwin van der Sar from an Emmanuel Adebayor cross.

With Arsenal gaining the ascendancy Bennett looked to have denied them a clear penalty.

With Henry running across the area Neville stuck a leg out, missed the ball but got the Frenchman, who tumbled to the turf, but Bennett looked to have dodged the decision by neither awarding a spot-kick nor booking Henry.

United finished the half lively with Rooney testing Lehmann with a shot from outside the area after the German opted to punch away a ball into the area.

Lehmann made amends when he got enough on Rooney's drive to deflect it onto the bar and out for a corner.

From Giggs' set piece Henrik Larsson got away from his marker to aim a header into the bottom corner, but again Lehmann got his fingertips on enough of the ball to maintain the equilibrium.

Seven minutes after the break United led through Rooney, who was looking closer to his best form even if he was somewhat stifled by having to spend much of the game out on the flanks.

Evra emerged down the left like a runaway train and with Fabregas too late to stop him in his tracks he had time to drill a cross that was gratefully lapped up by Rooney at the back post for just his second goal in 14 games.
Manchester United endured some nervous moments as Rosicky had a couple attempts at an equaliser before Adebayor instigated a goalmouth scramble that left Van der Sar with a sore mouth.

But that will be nothing compared to pain United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be feeling after seeing three valuable points slip away. Rosicky's centre went under Henry and Van Persie the poacher pounced at the back post. And Arsenal were not finished there as Eboue sent in a cross and Henry was left free to thump a header past Van der Sar to the delight of the home fans - and no doubt Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

Brown Sugar Baby
21-01-2007, 19:10
me to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Air
21-01-2007, 19:10
Arsenal Are On Fire!

fezzy
21-01-2007, 19:12
yea yea! ok chill out Man Utd r still 1st unlike arsenal n all da otha losers!

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:14
forget about the table, we talkin about 2days match................

desimack
21-01-2007, 19:17
Its the table that matters, who cares about a game when your not lifting the cup

Ridz
21-01-2007, 19:18
forget about the table, we talkin about 2days match................

Cant face facts that we're still first? :D

But anywayz, have ur 1 minute glory....

us united supporters have been celebrating since the season started... n we will carry on until the end, wen we will have the cup in our hands :D bananadanc bananadanc bananadanc

HussainU
21-01-2007, 19:22
y did u copy and paste all dat from bbc sport o suma from?
did u copywright it?
u hvnt lnked it back to its original source,
can we get a mod to check this out and warn irfan? or temp ban him or summa
this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated!

Ridz
21-01-2007, 19:23
Just 4 u irfan :D bananadanc

Barclays Premiership Table - January 20 2007

Manchester United - Points 57 :D
Arsenal - Points 42 :D

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:24
hahaaha just face it that united lost.................end of

HussainU
21-01-2007, 19:26
i no dey lost
i dint deny it
am jus sayin in future can u please reference all material
fank you

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:28
ok above material taken from

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/6258777.stm

Last Updated: Sunday, 21 January 2007, 18:01 GMT

happy ooops ur not, ur pissed off arnt ya....lol

HussainU
21-01-2007, 19:29
fank u
am happy dat u refernced ur material :)

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:40
your very welcome.............

Voodookid
21-01-2007, 19:53
irfan.. best watch wht ya say.. cuz if ur playin against me on thursday u kno wht my tackles are like.. dey dont call me the chopster for nuffin lol

it was a gud match, i fink arsenal had that little extra flair above man utd, altho i fink utd deserved to win and arsenal being unsportsman like after they took the lead also..

HussainU
21-01-2007, 19:57
choppy we'l chop him on thursday dont worry.
dont matter whos team hes on.. jus go for irfan!

Voodookid
21-01-2007, 19:58
ha ha.. no worries.. i actually cant wait to play, aint played indoor in ages..

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 19:58
irfan.. best watch wht ya say.. cuz if ur playin against me on thursday u kno wht my tackles are like.. dey dont call me the chopster for nuffin lol

it was a gud match, i fink arsenal had that little extra flair above man utd, altho i fink utd deserved to win and arsenal being unsportsman like after they took the lead also..

voodoo am the one who picks the teams, so ill make sure your on mine....lol

Voodookid
21-01-2007, 20:01

lol, ok no worries..

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:02
irfan ur dropped!
i mean ur gona drop to da floor wen we chop u !!! lol
and dont matter if u put him on UR team ... hes still gona go for u.

Ridz
21-01-2007, 20:05
I like it how irfan brushed my post over.. did the facts hurt... poor loser :D

Voodookid
21-01-2007, 20:05
actually, gone are the days whn i wud break sum1s leg in a footy match for stepping on my toe or pulling my shirt.. i fink iv kinda calmed down..

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 20:06
I like it how irfan brushed my post over.. did the facts hurt... poor loser :D

nah what i said was to you, forget the table, we talkin about the game today...........

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:08
actually, gone are the days whn i wud break sum1s leg in a footy match for stepping on my toe or pulling my shirt.. i fink iv kinda calmed down..
<: u let me down vodoo... i fort we were in dis togeda

am not gona let him of....
hes going down!!!

Voodookid
21-01-2007, 20:09
i cud always unleash the dragon once again.. a lion is neva tame

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:10
yeh go for it
its just a one of..
unleash! UNLEASH i tel u UNLEASH!!!

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 20:11
<: u let me down vodoo... i fort we were in dis togeda

am not gona let him of....
hes going down!!!

am too quick for you anyway............ you wouldnt be able to get near me...lol

on the other hand voodoo wiv those long legs n his shorts...lol, might have a chance...lol

desimack
21-01-2007, 20:13
When voodoo got them shorts on nobody tries to tackle him people run so believe he gonna do some damage if he on your team!

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:13
it dnt matter how quick u r
ive jus gota slash at ur legs. and ur down!
i dnt need to keep up.

and vodoo gona distract u wid his sexy legs ... so uve got no chance wid him

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 20:14
rite i think i betta stop here, before i get myself into more trouble...lol

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:16
good lad
so u gona apologise for creating this thread or basher basher basher

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 20:20
nope cuz ARSENAL won wahoooooooooooooooooo...........lol

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:21
dats it..
i hope u got a lift to the hospital

MizzyBone
21-01-2007, 20:24
hahaaha just face it that united lost.................end of

We can afford to lost to your crappy team.

HussainU
21-01-2007, 20:26
We can afford to lost to your crappy team.
not his team
he dnt even no who he supports..
it use to be blackburn
now one day its arsenal den chelsea
hes jut confused..

the poor little boy

IRFAN06
21-01-2007, 20:28
hmmm how did i know u was gonna say that............... just forget it..... leave it

Ridz
21-01-2007, 21:04
Lolzz Hussain leave the poor boy alone, i mean he needs to support the winning team :D

HussainU
21-01-2007, 21:25
ok a sowie :(

loafar
23-01-2007, 19:47
bananadancbananadancgo arsenal go arsenal go arsenal bananadancbananadanc:p

Ohh Vee
23-01-2007, 19:51
Well what can I say... as a United fan I was gutted. Not the fact that we lost but the manner in which we lost. To concede two goals in the last 5 or so mins was hard to take. I'll be honest when I say this but I had a feeling that we would lose the game. Typical United, we like doing it the hard way and that's when I feel we play better. But I have a strong feeling that we will win the league. I can't see us losing another 4 games.

Best of luck to the rest because its time for UNITED to be ruthless...

loafar
24-01-2007, 00:25
as much as id love arsenal to catch up i doubt they will, as long as chelsea dont win the league its all cool :D

[[AvZ]]
24-01-2007, 08:53
hahah Henry is king!!