PDA

View Full Version : skinny jeans and pumps..... on guys!!

diva2620
21-02-2007, 23:49
why do people think its wrong????

i think it looks cool i wear skinny jeans with my converses and plimsoles i reckon it looks cool and trendy ive herd girls complainin about it on guys too i think it looks hot!! bit of the emo look mixd with trendy i say doit all the way!!!

Brown Sugar Baby
21-02-2007, 23:51
skinny jeans r hot! i got them i like wearing with my conversve tooo! blak n white ones! there hawt!

my bro has a few skiny jeans on guys it looks okie !

-666-
21-02-2007, 23:54
Lol. I made a post for girls.

Erghr skinny jeans on guys. Id slap my man silly if he wore that. Yuck yuck yuck!!

Zero
21-02-2007, 23:54
Skinny Jeans wouldnt look good on my very muscular and toned thighs :)

-666-
22-02-2007, 00:01
On guys. It reminds me of asian chavs. With indigo skinnny jeans, rockports and fred perry jackets.

*puke*

Forgived.
22-02-2007, 00:05
On guys...? No wayss...!

On gals...oh yeh.

Brown Sugar Baby
22-02-2007, 00:08
On guys. It reminds me of asian chavs. With indigo skinnny jeans, rockports and fred perry jackets.

*puke*
eeee-yuck!!!!

.Prizzle.
22-02-2007, 00:15
guys..er no i don think so...

girls..hmmm only looks good on certain people...if your short and fat..dont bother...

ilostmyspacebar
22-02-2007, 00:16
it looks ok, only if the guy has meat on him.

i reckon white guys pull that look off.

desimack
22-02-2007, 00:26
I think jeans look too trashy most of them just give a kind of unslick presence.

Rather get me some nice pants

Kayz
22-02-2007, 00:42
ha me no like skinny jeeaaans! girls can pass with it... but a guy? ugh oohhh.!

Oi_Oi_SaVaLoY
22-02-2007, 03:53
not on lads hell no....

cnt imagine a black lad wearin em n bein able 2 pull it of....lol

white guys suit em tho.....tha kooks...russell brand.....he luks gud in em!!

desimack
22-02-2007, 03:55
man skinny jeans and pumps whats next pink hat yellow tracksuit and a tattoo saying "im not gay i just look it"

diva2620
22-02-2007, 06:44
not on lads hell no....

cnt imagine a black lad wearin em n bein able 2 pull it of....lol

white guys suit em tho.....tha kooks...russell brand.....he luks gud in em!!

Russel brand best dressed celeb ever!!

Confuzzled
22-02-2007, 10:15
Lol. I made a post for girls.

Erghr skinny jeans on guys. Id slap my man silly if he wore that. Yuck yuck yuck!!

Haha Same here. Its a no no for guys ~ Looks too camp! Jus not right!

HussainU
22-02-2007, 10:19
na cnt get away wid skinny jeans lol

PaKi PwInCeSs
22-02-2007, 10:23
Ewwww skinny jeans on guys..PUHLEASEEE..
Go down Camden and dass all u see the men wearin..Eugh..

oxRIMAxo
22-02-2007, 10:31
Most white guys can pull it off like Russell Brand and this guy at work..but when asians do it, it looks sooooo wrong. But I think they're trying to get a different look. The most common is the black and white moschino trousers that have been sewn tighter by their mums with loads of bling jewellery and a hooded top with two tubs of gel....NICE.....8&

HussainU
22-02-2007, 10:34
Most white guys can pull it off like Russell Brand and this guy at work..but when asians do it, it looks sooooo wrong. But I think they're trying to get a different look. The most common is the black and white moschino trousers that have been sewn tighter by their mums with loads of bling jewellery and a hooded top with two tubs of gel....NICE.....8&
lol dats funny dat.
i wud never wear suma like dat ...

oxRIMAxo
22-02-2007, 10:47
It actually has Moschino written all over in white bold letters....disgraceful..

HussainU
22-02-2007, 10:51
It actually has Moschino written all over in white bold letters....disgraceful..

tell me about lol
wa abt white trackies wid brown rockies? wid henry lloyd stripey tops wid cap lol

Confuzzled
22-02-2007, 10:58

Eww i seen them! there's loadsa tamils in my area that wear them!

diva2620
22-02-2007, 10:58

ewww i saw loads of that when i went to ilford its so wrong!

when i say the skinny jeans look i mean the look that looks cool

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:18
LOL man its all about culture and asians dont wear that.

I'd say asian guys and black guys are close in their wardrobe, they both got good ideas as to what looks good and white guys are way behind they dont seem to put as much thought into what they wear.

Some people may think the opposite but if you look at black guys or asian guys a lot of them do go out of their way to go for something different or unusual.

Blacks and asians are usually the innovators when something like caps or hoodies come along and then white people pick on them when theyr more established.

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:25

I'd say asian guys and black guys are close in their wardrobe, they both got good ideas as to what looks good and white guys are way behind they dont seem to put as much thought into what they wear.

Some people may think the opposite but if you look at black guys or asian guys a lot of them do go out of their way to go for something different or unusual.

Blacks and asians are usually the innovators when something like caps or hoodies come along and then white people pick on them when theyr more established.

I disagree , how are white guys behind and how do they not put much thought in what they wear???

my friends pull off some amazing stuff and look hot!! theres alot of white guys who try out dif stuff like the skinny jeans with pointy shoes, the old skool pumps etc....

asian and blacks just stick to baggy tshirts, jeans and trackies oh yeh and the hoodys...........

the indie look is lookn so hot and i have a few asian mates who look awsome and do not look like ur common scrafy badboy asians coz they try out other stuff

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:25

I disagree , how are white guys behind and how do they not put much thought in what they wear???

my friends pull off some amazing stuff and look hot!! theres alot of white guys who try out dif stuff like the skinny jeans with pointy shoes, the old skool pumps etc....

asian and blacks just stick to baggy tshirts, jeans and trackies oh yeh and the hoodys...........

the indie look is lookn so hot and i have a few asian mates who look awsome and do not look like ur common scrafy badboy asians coz they try out other stuff

HussainU
22-02-2007, 11:28
end of day its down to personal opinions
whaat u mite tink looks hot.. some 1 els mite fink looks crap
u are who u are!

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:31
u are who u are!

so true.......

desimack

Look at Justin Timberlake now and watch old Micheal Jackson videos from the 80's.

Look at Limp Bizkit now and look at RUN DMC in the 80's.

Trends are always started by black people in America, African Americans have a very powerful culture and they pass what they do onto asians and latinas and then white people pick on them.

I could give you plenty of examples about how white people copied off blacks.

Look at jerseys now theyr just starting to take off here, black people have been wearing them for ages and asians are now starting to get onto them properly and soon white people will join the fray.

In fashion the only place white people are ahead in is Europe and thats because they have no competition elsewhere.

Hoodies, caps, bandanas, slim jeans, pumps all started off with African Americans and then quickly spread to asians and latinas and then went to white people at a much later date, you could see caps on black people back in the late 80's nobody white had them on then.

desimack
In the late 70's thats when pumps were first made popular and they were made popular by Eddie Murphy by the way

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:33
[SIZE=2]who givs a crap who started it??? does it matter??

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:34
Your the one who was trying to argue the point that white ppl start everything since your stuck up their backside.

I just gave you proof they dont like I said white people always pick up on designs much later.

The only industry they control is dresses which come from Europe everything else is former "hood wear"

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:39
i didnt say they start everything??? and erm you want to tell me how im stuck up there backside?

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:41
Because I just proved to you they dont start trends but you still want to argue, why are you so desperate to win an argument youve already lost.

Your a lot quicker to defend white guys and diss asian guys in their place too gives an idea of where your loyalty lies

$exy_$cottish_AnGel
22-02-2007, 11:43
Macky stoppppppppp itttttt uv started again hehe :p

I fink tight jeans on gyals are ok, not guys tho but ive seen a few guys in jeans not that tight but are kinda fitted and they look ok.... at da end of the day whatever u wear is up 2 u its ur choice :)

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:44
but i didnt say they did???? id defend asians too i have few asians friends.

Confuzzled
22-02-2007, 11:47
u are who u are!

I like ur mind ~ ur very right ;)

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:49

I told you about that didnt I, I showed you how white celebrities are wearing now what black celebrities were wearing in the 80's, I gave you examples than you can google or youtube and see for yourself.

Old school pumps were originally designed for hip hop dancing which is what black people invented.

Prince put pointy shoes on the map and skinny jeans again were made for black people, its their design.

Stereotyping huh?

White people didnt start the indie look either its a latino thing and latinos and blacks mix and match their styles a lot.

If you look back youll see latinos never did the tattoo thing they borrowed it from black people and black people never wear those white tank tops they took it from latino people.

Next in line were the asians they took it in the 90's and now if you look at guys like Limp Bizkit theyr just starting to get into these kind of tops, Eminem too.

Oh and there you can read your diss to asian people too

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:50
fucking hell what is wrong with you!!

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 11:51
i dont like em personally. but most of my shirts are skinifit

oxRIMAxo
22-02-2007, 11:52
ok ok....thats enough children...

Diva, you've been away too long....

$exy_$cottish_AnGel
22-02-2007, 11:54
Give it a rest macky puhleaseeeee!! Just for 1 day and Scotty.... :D

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:55
fucking hell what is wrong with you!!

LOL you started it I'm just giving my opinion based on fact.

Fact is black people are trend starters and white people follow them later on theres no creativity in white people.

Look at Armani or any of the big european labels they never took off till they started making pants to the tone of what black people were wearing in those days.

Jeans were a working utility black people made it a household name.

HussainU
22-02-2007, 11:57
so true.......
fank u kissingsmi

diva2620
22-02-2007, 11:57
ok if thats what u think or KNOW then fair enough fucking get over it damn....just started a simple topic U ruin it GET OFF MY TOPIC

desimack
22-02-2007, 11:58
LOL I ruined it your the one who attacked my post and then when I replied to you and you weren't intelligent enough to reply you started talking crap.

If you can't face upto what I've told you then fair enough but stop being so immature

HussainU
22-02-2007, 11:59
I like ur mind ~ ur very right ;)
i like u
kissingsmi ?>

diva2620
22-02-2007, 12:01
LOL I ruined it your the one who attacked my post and then when I replied to you and you weren't intelligent enough to reply you started talking crap.

If you can't face upto what I've told you then fair enough but stop being so immature

i did not attack ur post lol

im not intelligent enough?? im immature???

what the hell is wrong with???

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:02
Look at Justin Timberlake now and watch old Micheal Jackson videos from the 80's.

Look at Limp Bizkit now and look at RUN DMC in the 80's.

Trends are always started by black people in America, African Americans have a very powerful culture and they pass what they do onto asians and latinas and then white people pick on them.

I could give you plenty of examples about how white people copied off blacks.

Look at jerseys now theyr just starting to take off here, black people have been wearing them for ages and asians are now starting to get onto them properly and soon white people will join the fray.

In fashion the only place white people are ahead in is Europe and thats because they have no competition elsewhere.

Hoodies, caps, bandanas, slim jeans, pumps all started off with African Americans and then quickly spread to asians and latinas and then went to white people at a much later date, you could see caps on black people back in the late 80's nobody white had them on then.

so u read last months esquire magazine i take it..

ur repeating what has been said by many people in the fashion industry. fashion repeats itself thru time, its a known fact. its very rare that a new fashion statement will be created. and at the certain time thruout the yr fashion trends will repeat from previous trends..

and u talk about stars.. well dey influence fashion alot, how? well fashion designers use them as guinea pigs all the time, and u cant put a fashion trend on 1 person o 1 type of people, ie black/white etc etc.

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:07
so u read last months esquire magazine i take it..

ur repeating what has been said by many people in the fashion industry. fashion repeats itself thru time, its a known fact. its very rare that a new fashion statement will be created. and at the certain time thruout the yr fashion trends will repeat from previous trends..

and u talk about stars.. well dey influence fashion alot, how? well fashion designers use them as guinea pigs all the time, and u cant put a fashion trend on 1 person o 1 type of people, ie black/white etc etc.

Esquire magazine?!

I think your completely wrong.

When bandanas, caps, hoodies etc came along who were they copied off?

Rappers and black entertainers starting wearing those in the 80's but there was no hint of anything similar before that.

A lot of things have been pretty much designed from the ground up.

The only thing that I can think of that black people borrowed from white people are jeans, jeans have a LONG history in America but even then black people wore them as fashion white people had always used them as utilities in ranch life.

I dont think Fashion does repeat itself I think thats just an escuse to take credit for somebody elses work.

If not then where do you think caps bandanas hoodies etc took influence from?

HussainU
22-02-2007, 12:07
u no something am not stikin up for ne1 or netin lol cz to be honest i dnt give a shit.
but ive noticed if a guy and girl on this forum argue. vodoo ALWAYS sticks up for da girl lol!

sos vodoo jus fort id mention it
chilax now.. dnt get all angry

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:08
i did not attack ur post lol

im not intelligent enough?? im immature???

what the hell is wrong with???

Yeah look at your reply after I posted to you, you didnt have to attack me if you didnt want to debate you should have just said it I woulda got back on topic.

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:14
Esquire magazine?!

I think your completely wrong.

When bandanas, caps, hoodies etc came along who were they copied off?

Rappers and black entertainers starting wearing those in the 80's but there was no hint of anything similar before that.

A lot of things have been pretty much designed from the ground up.

The only thing that I can think of that black people borrowed from white people are jeans, jeans have a LONG history in America but even then black people wore them as fashion white people had always used them as utilities in ranch life.

I dont think Fashion does repeat itself I think thats just an escuse to take credit for somebody elses work.

If not then where do you think caps bandanas hoodies etc took influence from?

and for the rappers and black ppl to wear hoodies and caps, sum1 else had to have designed them..

i work in the design industry and this may come to a shock to you, but companies such as fubu has a WHITE lead designer. lead designer being the 1 hu is head of the design department for that fashion label. how wud i kno u ask?! well i happen to have wrote a paper on fashion influences at uni. another example whr white designers create ur so called BLACK FASHION! phatfarm, hurricane, nike air force trainers, timberland boots just to name a few.

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:18
and for the rappers and black ppl to wear hoodies and caps, sum1 else had to have designed them..

i work in the design industry and this may come to a shock to you, but companies such as fubu has a WHITE lead designer. lead designer being the 1 hu is head of the design department for that fashion label. how wud i kno u ask?! well i happen to have wrote a paper on fashion influences at uni. another example whr white designers create ur so called BLACK FASHION! phatfarm, hurricane, nike air force trainers, timberland boots just to name a few.

Actually Timberland the company are owned by people who have involvement with the Ku Klux Klan :p

A lot of companies have a white lead designer, back in the old days of rap all the big producers were white dr dre was the only black producer with substance(and quincy jones though he focued on TV more) so does that make it white music?

Designers have to take influence from somewhere and where do you think they do that?

If you recall back in the 80's what black people were wearing was deemed unfashionable they had to put it on the scene and make it grow white people wouldnt accept an alternative fashion vision.

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:19
Actually Timberland the company are owned by people who have involvement with the Ku Klux Klan :p

A lot of companies have a white lead designer, back in the old days of rap all the big producers were white dr dre was the only black producer with substance(and quincy jones though he focued on TV more) so does that make it white music?

Designers have to take influence from somewhere and where do you think they do that?

If you recall back in the 80's what black people were wearing was deemed unfashionable they had to put it on the scene and make it grow white people wouldnt accept an alternative fashion vision.

ok.. 1 thing.. dont bite my head off for this..

but u say diva kisses white pplz arse..

well it seems u are 1 hell ov a black arse licker!

Confuzzled
22-02-2007, 12:22
ooohh ~ things are heatin upppp :D

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:23
ok.. 1 thing.. dont bite my head off for this..

but u say diva kisses white pplz arse..

well it seems u are 1 hell ov a black arse licker!

LOL na no offense taken but if you look up what I'm saying you wont disagree.

I mean seriously you think just because they employ white people to do a job its white designer wear or something?

Fact is if it wasnt for the influence of black people it never would have been where it is today.

If you disagree with that your saying black people promoting what they were wearing in music videos and in sports didnt have a major impact your either lying or you have no clue what your talking about.

Things like caps, bandanas werent rehashed designs and if sports athletes and rappers never wore them theyd never be where they are now.

I challenge you to say otherwise.

HussainU
22-02-2007, 12:25
this shits hapening lol

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:25
yes i do agree that black ppl hav influenced a market not only in fashion..

but to correct ya.. bandanas wer first worn by white american rednecks hu worked in d corn fields...

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:32
LOL na no offense taken but if you look up what I'm saying you wont disagree.

I mean seriously you think just because they employ white people to do a job its white designer wear or something?

Fact is if it wasnt for the influence of black people it never would have been where it is today.

If you disagree with that your saying black people promoting what they were wearing in music videos and in sports didnt have a major impact your either lying or you have no clue what your talking about.

Things like caps, bandanas werent rehashed designs and if sports athletes and rappers never wore them theyd never be where they are now.

I challenge you to say otherwise.

not in all cases.. if i use myself as an example.. i quite go the opposite to the whole hiphop wear. i hate that stuff.. maybe because the common wonnabe asian wears all that shit round my ends.. even whn it comes down to trainers.. my personal style is based on my influences with art, ie colour and shape. i dont look at music artists or actors for inspiration. but for those hu kno me personally will tell u that my style is an individual style, and whn i first buy something, ppl may disagree on the way it looks. but i kno i can pull it off..

also ppl like p diddy and dat guy hu owns phatfarm, i dont call them designers cuz they own a fashion label.. i call them investors.. they have no influence nor do they have input in wht that label releases on der name. i kno this becuase iv been and worked in that environment. im begining to do the same thing. as i employ more ppl its less demand for me to actually sit and do ne work. cuz ders ppl under me hu can do it for me. but i chose not to, cuz im a workaholic

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:32
yes i do agree that black ppl hav influenced a market not only in fashion..

but to correct ya.. bandanas wer first worn by white american rednecks hu worked in d corn fields...

According to the Americans they had them 200 years ago but I think the French beat them to the punch, they were calling them kerchiefs a long time back.

Like with jeans they were used as a utility rather than a piece of fashion you wouldnt see soembody walking down the street with a Bandana on in 1980's it would look ridiculous.

Black people made ridiculous look normal.

I think you have something against black ppl, either that or your pro-white.

I mean seriously dont you watch MTV, every white singer out there right now is copying off somebody back in the days.

Eminem which is one of the best selling white artists around copies off old school rappers with the vest and even the way he talks!

Limp Bizkit copies off rappers in the 1990's with the hoodies

Justin Timberlake is a carbon copy of Micheal Jackson(he even admitted it, the guy loves Micheal Jackson).

Not too long ago there was an interview with MJ where they named some of the people he influenced with his style and the majority of them were white.

Black people have had such a big impact on fashion and not only fashion but the way we talk too, slang was something they invented before that you had to be 100% correct with every vowel.

Voodookid
22-02-2007, 12:39
According to the Americans they had them 200 years ago but I think the French beat them to the punch, they were calling them kerchiefs a long time back.

Like with jeans they were used as a utility rather than a piece of fashion you wouldnt see soembody walking down the street with a Bandana on in 1980's it would look ridiculous.

Black people made ridiculous look normal.

I think you have something against black ppl, either that or your pro-white.

I mean seriously dont you watch MTV, every white singer out there right now is copying off somebody back in the days.

Eminem which is one of the best selling white artists around copies off old school rappers with the vest and even the way he talks!

Limp Bizkit copies off rappers in the 1990's with the hoodies

Justin Timberlake is a carbon copy of Micheal Jackson(he even admitted it, the guy loves Micheal Jackson).

Not too long ago there was an interview with MJ where they named some of the people he influenced with his style and the majority of them were white.

Black people have had such a big impact on fashion and not only fashion but the way we talk too, slang was something they invented before that you had to be 100% correct with every vowel.

1 of my best friends is a black guy.. iv known him all my life. iv grown up with white ppl, i went to an all white school and der was only about 4 asians inc myself at that school. but that dont mean i dislike all else. i have many friends hu are asian, white, black, muslim, hindu, sikh, chinese, japanese, u name it.
i have nothing against black people, its just the way u always seem to be on the bandwagon and wanting to put ppl down i have a problem wiv.. (u shud be a vet 8o )

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:47
not in all cases.. if i use myself as an example.. i quite go the opposite to the whole hiphop wear. i hate that stuff.. maybe because the common wonnabe asian wears all that shit round my ends.. even whn it comes down to trainers.. my personal style is based on my influences with art, ie colour and shape. i dont look at music artists or actors for inspiration. but for those hu kno me personally will tell u that my style is an individual style, and whn i first buy something, ppl may disagree on the way it looks. but i kno i can pull it off..

True style is individual but thats not to say athletes and celebrities dont influence what happens.

I mean look at something like a cap if that had never been worn by certain brave individuals it woulda looked stupid walking down the street with it.

A lot of fashion had to be made "wearable" and people had to influence that.

also ppl like p diddy and dat guy hu owns phatfarm, i dont call them designers cuz they own a fashion label.. i call them investors.. they have no influence nor do they have input in wht that label releases on der name. i kno this becuase iv been and worked in that environment. im begining to do the same thing. as i employ more ppl its less demand for me to actually sit and do ne work. cuz ders ppl under me hu can do it for me. but i chose not to, cuz im a workaholic

I see what your saying and yeah your right they just sell what the people design for them.

But think about it a while back a lot of clothes were deemed unacceptable, I mean look at Eddie Murphy wearing tight leather.

Rock stars wore those before he got there but Eddie Murphy wore it casually instead of a music video, he must have had some impact with that.

I think celebrities are a gigantic influence on fashion.

You go back in history and you see clothes that athletes wore back then are very popular now.

If they'd never worn those they wouldnt be where they are today.

You should do investment im sitting at home all day and I get paid Friday :D

desimack
22-02-2007, 12:49
1 of my best friends is a black guy.. iv known him all my life. iv grown up with white ppl, i went to an all white school and der was only about 4 asians inc myself at that school. but that dont mean i dislike all else. i have many friends hu are asian, white, black, muslim, hindu, sikh, chinese, japanese, u name it.
i have nothing against black people, its just the way u always seem to be on the bandwagon and wanting to put ppl down i have a problem wiv.. (u shud be a vet 8o )

LOL man your saying black people made little or no impact on fashion and I just cannot disagree with that anymore, I can't believe what your saying in fact.

The scale of the impact theyve made in the last 30 years over the entire face of the fashion industry worldwide is just mind blowing

Oi_Oi_SaVaLoY
23-02-2007, 05:14
Russel brand best dressed celeb ever!!

a think hes hot ?>

a used 2 think he were horable....blahhh a duno mayb its his sense of humour :oh

Itsa_Cupid_Stunt_UK
23-02-2007, 05:24
i remember a time when girls would 1st look at 50 cent and think.. oh look.. a gorilla made it as a hip hop artist..

but went a lil made over him when he got his fame blown up massive! I guess there has to be an essence of charisma of some sort..

tight jeans.. a no no from me!

desimack
23-02-2007, 15:04
Yeah hes made a big impact 50 cent.

Thats how its always been with rappers ive been following rap for a long time.

I remember back in the old days when rappers first wore a mink coat on a rap video some kids were walking around in America with their grandmas coats, rap is incredibly influential.

ilostmyspacebar
23-02-2007, 15:44
where my negros at?

hollaarrrrrr.

diva2620
23-02-2007, 17:57
back on topic pls.........

desimack
23-02-2007, 17:58
I thought we were on topic?

diva2620
23-02-2007, 18:06
and YOU are not welcome on MY topic...so ride on spice girl!

Rizolicious
23-02-2007, 19:49
emo look = horrid.

blingin_pwincess
23-02-2007, 20:43
skinny jeans on a guy.................no way!!!!!!!

Shaz.
23-02-2007, 21:39
i think they dont suit every1!!..somes guyz actually get away wid it but others jus luk stupid..

diva2620
23-02-2007, 21:41
emo look = horrid.

emo look is HOTTTTTTTTTT

sheff gal
23-02-2007, 21:44
i have gt sum skinny jeanz i actualli wear em to skwl lol ... i hve seen sum boyz wearing them i dnt think they luk nyc..but thatz just my opinion...

Brown Sugar Baby
23-02-2007, 21:44
well this remind me i saw a guy today in college he bent over to get a drink over water from the machine and RIP his skiny jeans were goners and he was walkin around with his love heart boxers showing! it was dame funy!

Rizolicious
23-02-2007, 21:50
emo look is HOTTTTTTTTTT

yea ... if your a fag ...
my opinion :)

sheff gal
23-02-2007, 21:50
hahaha lol ^^^^ shame!

diva2620
23-02-2007, 21:53
yea ... if your a fag ...
my opinion :)

ok????? how can u call some a fag because of what they wear??

well in that case just by looking at your pic i can see what you are.......

Itsa_Cupid_Stunt_UK
23-02-2007, 21:56
I guess some people can pull off that emo look..

some people just don't have a fashion sense.. or fashion is just no concern to them whatsoever

Rizolicious
23-02-2007, 22:04
ok????? how can u call some a fag because of what they wear??

well in that case just by looking at your pic i can see what you are.......

i only said it just to see what you would say.
i like reading your posts and reactions there funny.
you a comedy girl, but confused, but comedy :)

diva2620
23-02-2007, 22:08
i only said it just to see what you would say.
i like reading your posts and reactions there funny.
you a comedy girl, but confused, but comedy :)

your a dickhead, dumb but a dickhead http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Rizolicious
23-02-2007, 22:22
im bored ... and just thought id see 1 of your comedy replies again like before :) hehe

shanz
23-02-2007, 23:13
the look is hot on girls- not on guys _but russel brand does get away with it), i cant imagine my partner in them, he is too big and muscular so skinny jeans for him are a big no no!

Shaz.
24-02-2007, 00:28
i agree wid diva sum guys actually do look pretty hawt wid skinny jeans... my m8 has a pair n he luks so cool!..luks better on skinny dudez....but others who have no sense of fashion or whoa re really built jst luk gay..

desimack
24-02-2007, 00:30
lol it looks gay damn man an asian guy wearing skinny jeans, like a black guy wearing a nazi t shirt

Shaz.
24-02-2007, 00:31
i agree wid diva sum guys actually do look pretty hawt wid skinny jeans... my m8 has a pair n he luks so freakin cool!..luks better on skinny dudez. thu...cuz guyz who r built dont suit it n just luk gay..

ilostmyspacebar
24-02-2007, 00:32
like i siad, only white guys pull it off.

desimack
24-02-2007, 00:34
lol exactly cos white guys more prone to be gay

Shaz.
24-02-2007, 00:35
^^depends on the individual though... n how they wear it.. i mean if there gonna wear makeup n bent clothing den yeh lol... but like i said... they dnt all look gay.... think it looks beter or white dudes

ilostmyspacebar
24-02-2007, 00:35
Ansar, do you roll up your sock on top of your bottoms and wear nike shox?

desimack
24-02-2007, 00:37
hell no thats a fashion violation!

ilostmyspacebar
24-02-2007, 00:40
Ansar, i`d like to see you wearin shorts.

show off your calves.

Forgived.
24-02-2007, 00:40
Thers only one guy who can pull it off. Thats Russel Brand. Hes flamboyant. And funny and a twat. Lol thats probably why he looks good.

desimack
24-02-2007, 00:41
lol i dont really wear shorts

ilostmyspacebar
24-02-2007, 00:42
commando then.

gosh.

diva2620
24-02-2007, 00:46
U FUCKERS KEEP RUINING MY THREAD!!

desimack if u have nothing nice to say about whites and gays FUCK OFF MY TOPIC!!

ilostmyspacebar
24-02-2007, 00:49
it`s cos what had to bbe said, has been said.

people have the tendancy to go off topic..well i do anyways.

desimack
24-02-2007, 00:52
LOL man this is an open forum people can post where they want if you dont like it fuck off to somewhere else you lil skank hoe

damn go join the BNP forum theyr dying for members like you

diva2620
24-02-2007, 01:16
SKANK HOE?? SORRY?? u dirt bag fukn chav your such a common fuck.And im not going anywer mate so ride on twat

desimack
24-02-2007, 01:17
lol@ride on twat.. your very illiterate

diva2620
24-02-2007, 01:21
oh dear someone is starting to get irratating..... do u know what a hoe is?

desimack
24-02-2007, 01:22
lol theres no such thing as a hoe its a whore.

look its apparent we dont get along so ill leave you be, good luck with your threads

diva2620
24-02-2007, 01:24
thats a wise thing to do..... you too.....