PDA

View Full Version : War On Iran

HussainU
06-03-2007, 10:02
Just a quick poll.. to see how many of you would support a US "invasion" of Iran?

give ur reasons...

Guji-Ji
06-03-2007, 10:07
Come on, i doubt anyone would support it. I obviously dont support it cos i think its just common sense that Iran arent ever going to do anything. I mean Americas nukes are probably 10 times stronger than iran and say iran was to try something america would throw one back before irans even reached the US.

HussainU
06-03-2007, 10:23
yeh i no wat u mean.. but the reason y america MITE not attack em.. is coz if IRAN do have Nuclear weapons.. den whos gona suffer.. Isreal! coz isreal is within reach!
besides IRAN aint scared of US!
u seen the comments the president comes out wid., he dont care about bush..
hes labelled the halaucaust a big lie! which i and millions of people agree with..
and loads more..

where as saudi,pakistan governments wouldnt say anything back to bush! they just want dosH!

$xy $onz
06-03-2007, 11:42
lets go and invade america lol dat wud be a gud 1

HussainU
06-03-2007, 11:51
come on den.. after u ....

$xy $onz
06-03-2007, 11:52
nah man men go 1st lol

HussainU
06-03-2007, 11:54
ok back to the topic lol

$xy $onz
06-03-2007, 11:55
lolz yeh da topic was were goin america lol

Zero
01-04-2007, 13:24
yeh i no wat u mean.. but the reason y america MITE not attack em.. is coz if IRAN do have Nuclear weapons.. den whos gona suffer.. Isreal! coz isreal is within reach!
besides IRAN aint scared of US!
u seen the comments the president comes out wid., he dont care about bush..
hes labelled the halaucaust a big lie! which i and millions of people agree with..
and loads more..

where as saudi,pakistan governments wouldnt say anything back to bush! they just want dosH!

Excuse me? The holocaust was a big lie? Wat planet were you living on?

Rizolicious
01-04-2007, 13:44
Excuse me? The holocaust was a big lie? Wat planet were you living on?

yes i also thought this when i read that ...

Kayz
01-04-2007, 13:45
Its an interesting topic, Iran could possibly use it even though they are denying it, or Iran could use it for its own countries purpose. Who remembers the accident that happened in Russia? The Chernobyl Accident? If im correct it happened back in 1986

Rizolicious
01-04-2007, 13:47
dont remember it, as it was the year i was born, lol
but i have read about it etc.
and yes, 1986

Zero
01-04-2007, 13:48
Yeh I remba reading about that in the national geographic magazine. The temperature overheated in the reactors or summin and it blew up! People were incinerated! :oh

Kayz
01-04-2007, 13:54
This american online guy i was talking to, we were both talking about it some time ago, when the accident happened the radio active waves spread all over europe, and the least being affected was the UK, (Notice The Keyword affected) so we were affected anyway. Now people living closer to russia were more affected, and who knows there might still be some radioactive still lurking in some areas.... i dont know a lot about radio waves, but im sure the neighbouring countries still have some side-effects from the accident.

I think by now its all washed off from the UK, mainly the East and South East as by the looks of the following image that side was least affected.

What worries me riz is that i was born in 1986, i just hope my parents kept me inside most of the time in my cot that year. Or otherwise i could have been affected in some way.

We all need a bit of radio activity, but too much is dangerous.

Look at the image below:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Radioactive_fallout_caesium137_after_Chernobyl.jpg

What part of the UK were you in when you were born or was still a little child, could you have been affected?

Iroquois Pliskin
01-04-2007, 18:23
Its an interesting topic, Iran could possibly use it even though they are denying it, or Iran could use it for its own countries purpose. Who remembers the accident that happened in Russia? The Chernobyl Accident? If im correct it happened back in 1986

lol cool.. not what happened but they made a game on that! :oh

MizzyBone
01-04-2007, 18:50
This american online guy i was talking to, we were both talking about it some time ago, when the accident happened the radio active waves spread all over europe, and the least being affected was the UK, (Notice The Keyword affected) so we were affected anyway. Now people living closer to russia were more affected, and who knows there might still be some radioactive still lurking in some areas.... i dont know a lot about radio waves, but im sure the neighbouring countries still have some side-effects from the accident.

I think by now its all washed off from the UK, mainly the East and South East as by the looks of the following image that side was least affected.

What worries me riz is that i was born in 1986, i just hope my parents kept me inside most of the time in my cot that year. Or otherwise i could have been affected in some way.

We all need a bit of radio activity, but too much is dangerous.

Look at the image below:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Radioactive_fallout_caesium137_after_Chernobyl.jpg

What part of the UK were you in when you were born or was still a little child, could you have been affected?

Lol u funny bitch!

Ridz
01-04-2007, 19:06
Hussain what is it with you and the Saudi government wanting money? They are well minted. How can they want money? I mean did you see them supporting Iraq?

Even if Saudi did do anything, America wouldnt dare lay a finger or out on Saudi as it would cause a world war (as mulims all over the world will get propa angry etc) but also the Saudi government has like billions and billions of dollars in the U.S market, and if they took this out the country would fuck up!

MizzyBone
01-04-2007, 19:43
Hussain what is it with you and the Saudi government wanting money? They are well minted. How can they want money? I mean did you see them supporting Iraq?

Even if Saudi did do anything, America wouldnt dare lay a finger or out on Saudi as it would cause a world war (as mulims all over the world will get propa angry etc) but also the Saudi government has like billions and billions of dollars in the U.S market, and if they took this out the country would fuck up!

Hussain said the Saudi would support the US. Saudi wouldn't do anything to the US because they are the most corrupt of all nations.

Commando Dave
11-04-2007, 21:34
# Radio Crackles #

There is no need to start a war on anyone!

In peace sons bury their fathers!

War violates the order of nature!

Leaving fathers to bury their sons!

Commando Dave