07-04-2007, 12:54
For anyone who wants to see this miracle :

http://www.minhaj.org/org/index.php?contents=text&tid=555&lang=en

go down to the bottom and read it

wasim
07-04-2007, 13:33
Just seen that ..
subhanallah.

hussain tht program at mosque was good iint?

Zero
07-04-2007, 13:43
Thats pretty interesting! In the clouds as well.

HussainU
07-04-2007, 13:48
zero am not starting another debate but.. trust me man .. its a special day..
i

Zero
07-04-2007, 13:49
Yer, dw, dw, you making me think!

HussainU
07-04-2007, 13:50
like i said before i aint trying to make u do anything u dont wana... but its there clear in ur eyes.. in the cloudss.. fings like dat dont just happen ...

HussainU
07-04-2007, 13:52
u not zero go to this website http://ashraf786.proboards15.com/index.cgi?board=milad
its a forum i go on regulary... islamic one..
its proper ahle sunnah wal jamat..

and that link is just for mawlid un nabi.. read the threads on there.. and have a root around.

Zero
07-04-2007, 13:56
Lol, first thing I noticed about that website was the hatred of wahabbis? :oh

Cant please everyone I suppose.

Brown Sugar Baby
07-04-2007, 13:58
that cloud thing is amazing... wow =o

HussainU
07-04-2007, 14:00
let me tell u about wahabis bro.. u mite think ur not or u might disagree.. but adbul ib wahab has many books out degrading our beloved muhammed sallahu alihi wasalm
saying fings like :

to an old man a walking stick is more benfeti dan our nabi
when pryaing namazz its better to think of sex dan our nabi.

theres loads man.. i can go on..

and this aint word of mouth. its in books of HIS! not ours HIS!

so who would like wahabis?

if u dont have imaan.. if u cant love allahs prophet then praying namaaz isnt worth it for u!

love allah love his beloved love islam
if u cant love and respect the prophet how can u love islam..
he spread islam.. allah will not be pleased wid u if u cnt love him

(am not saying u as in u lol jus sayin in general)

Guji-Ji
07-04-2007, 14:38
Miracle that it is, it don't prove that we have to celebrate it. But lets not start all that again.

Zero
07-04-2007, 15:21
Lol, I agree with Guji-Ji.
But I have to say one thing: Just cos I dont celebrate birthday, I still have a lot of respect and love for the prophet (p.b.u.h).

HussainU
07-04-2007, 17:59
like i said before i aint gona debate it again..
just showing the miracle...

it shows allah is happy wid it.. if he wrnt u tink suma like dat wud happen?

anyway stop with this

Ridz
07-04-2007, 20:20
Lolzzz god man blackburn guys are just double standards.. hmm how many of them actually READ thier 5 times Daily Nammaz? Oh yes hmmm but they celebrate Milad?

Anywayz who cares hey... But Mashallah thats proper wikid!! On about the pikture!

Ridz
07-04-2007, 20:21
like i said before i aint gona debate it again..
just showing the miracle...

it shows allah is happy wid it.. if he wrnt u tink suma like dat wud happen?

anyway stop with this

Lolzzz hussain u make me laugh, how does that show that Allah wants us to celebrate Milad? Its just shows that Allah has put the Prophet S.A.W name in the cloud duzn say "support milad" duz it now? Insane

HussainU
08-04-2007, 12:36
lisan ridz u can pray ALL ur namaazes if u want.. but if u dnt have LOVE! if u dont read it wid imaan! wats da point??
if u cant love allahs messenger.. ur namaaz is no good!

firstly learn to love! not just pray namaaz coz u HAVE TO!

Zero
08-04-2007, 13:18
Lolzzz hussain u make me laugh, how does that show that Allah wants us to celebrate Milad? Its just shows that Allah has put the Prophet S.A.W name in the cloud duzn say "support milad" duz it now? Insane

Lol I thought of that as well..but it depends on the viewpoint innit?

Forgived.
08-04-2007, 14:33
Hussain just cus ppl dont celebrate Milad doesnt mean they dont love the Prophet. That was a stupid thing to say.

Ridz
08-04-2007, 15:32
Lol I thought of that as well..but it depends on the viewpoint innit?

What other view points? Its like Allah gives us signs to show us HE is there! to make us believe in him. Heard a lecture once and the guy doing the lecture sed dat "for some people they dont need signs to belive others need 1 or 10 or 1000 signs to believe"

Ridz
08-04-2007, 15:35
lisan ridz u can pray ALL ur namaazes if u want.. but if u dnt have LOVE! if u dont read it wid imaan! wats da point??

Yeah and whose sayign i dont? Exactly my point you cant take the fact that i've made a better arguement then you have, first you called me a wahaabi and then a person that doesnt love the Prophet S.A.W..

Who did the Prophet S.A.W love most? Who did he want to please most? The answer is Allah. Allah has told us to worship him by reading salaat. How can you be a muslim when you dont believe or act upon the 5 pillars of Islam? Isnt Salaat one of them? Where does Milad come in to the 5 pillars of Islam?

Im not pointing out at you like you have with me im asking you questions so you understand the different view points. ;)

P.s i bet you he wont even answer the questions ;) :D

Ridz
08-04-2007, 15:35
Hussain just cus ppl dont celebrate Milad doesnt mean they dont love the Prophet. That was a stupid thing to say.

Exactly my point!! Ah well hes to ignorant to understand!

PaKi PwInCeSs
08-04-2007, 19:40
WOW..Looks great....x

HussainU
08-04-2007, 23:56
ridz i aint ignorant mate .. so stop name calling me if u dnt like me name calling u:)

and like i said before you can perform ur salat .. cz u no u HAVE TO! but if u dont do it wid ur heart! with the intention wats the point?

anyway i said to zero wen he saw dis i aint starting a debate coz ur ignorant to understand aswell ...

and plus am jus showing everyone what happend.

babyash am not not saying u dont love the prophet am saying how much disrespect is shown to the prophet sallahu alihi wasalam by ibn abdul wahab was just .... i dont no wat word to use rite now!

anyway stop debating about it now.. we diceded i celebrate it u dont.. full stop!
let people see the mircale.....

desi-licious
09-04-2007, 01:18
mashallah bro...the power of allah !

HussainU
09-04-2007, 12:40
mashallah bro...the power of allah !
jazakallah bro..
just spreading it around. let people see init.

Adam
21-05-2007, 15:07
jazakallah bro..
just spreading it around. let people see init.

Ok sorry to get into this debate....very interesting.....first of all...your right zero...milad is not listed within the 5 pillars of islam....but let me tell you this...if you understand the real terminology of the quranic verses it embedded within it...........

The most important aspect in islam is " YOUR FAITH (IMAAAN) as we say...101% believe in allah and his messenger....and above all the right aqeeda and am not saying your aqeeda is incorrect.....what you got to remember is our Prophet saw said there will 73 firqas ( this is hadees ahrif)....and what I mean by this is there will be 73 different types of muslims...and only those will make it who follow the path of my sunna......praying 5 times a day , keeping fasting, hajj etc....is the fundamentals of islam....but brother remember shaytaan ...........no one has prayed more than him and never will.............his rejected one thing and bang............

Doing Milad is evident in following....I can go on for ever to be honest....

Evidence from the Qur'an al-kareem

The Qur'anic verses proves that to celebrate Milad is not only a proper deed but it is also a praiseworthy.

1) Allah Almighty says in al Qur'an :

"The peace is on Him the day when he was born and the day when he will die and the day when he will be raised alive." (Kanz al-Iman : Sura Al-Maryam, Verse 15)

In the above verse Allah Almighty has mentioned the complete Milad of Hadrat Yahya alayhis salam. And before this Allah Almighty has mentioned the events which took place before the birth. It is the same way of celebrating birth day as Ahl as-Sunnat w'al Jama'at adopts for the Milad of the last Prophet (Allah's Grace & Peace be upon Him) of Allah Almighty. In other words the Prophet of Allah Almighty, Hadrat Isa alayhis salam, celebrates his own Milad.

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:09
Youve already posted that, and it doenst make know reference to milad. Period. I dont wish to discuss further.

Adam
21-05-2007, 15:15
Youve already posted that, and it doenst make know reference to milad. Period. I dont wish to discuss further.

I feel so sorry for you mate....lol.........I guess you dont understand the quran then, its also about understanding thhistory of islam which if you like I can give you a lesson on.........never mind....

subject close.........

switch
21-05-2007, 15:16
Subhaanallah.....Glory be to Allah, and thanks for posting!

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:17
I feel so sorry for you mate....lol.........I guess you dont understand the quran then, its also about understanding thhistory of islam which if you like I can give you a lesson on.........never mind....

subject close.........

I can vouch, more than you.

Dont feel sorry for me, why feel sorry, when you have bigger problems yourself?

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:19
Actaully, excuse my last post. Go on thinking Im a feeble young man who doesnt know what Im talking about. It saves me the hassle of typing references to brick walls.

HussainU
21-05-2007, 15:27
fundamentals of islam....but brother remember shaytaan ...........no one has prayed more than him and never will.............his rejected one thing and bang............

yep shaytan refused to do sajda before hazrat adam alihi hislam.... and wat happen?
shaytaan was thrown into the fire...
eternal fire!

Adam
21-05-2007, 15:27
Actaully, excuse my last post. Go on thinking Im a feeble young man who doesnt know what Im talking about. It saves me the hassle of typing references to brick walls.

lol....now your getting emotional and panicky.....its ok..it happens to people who dont understand islam well..(like your self and wananbee wahabee)....and to be honest I dont feel sorry for you at all...it was a misjudgement from me....lol....

On the subject of vouch......bring me evidence that milad is not permissable or biday.......ok let me give you some more evidence which I know you love...

Now this is evidence from the hadith... read and understand it effectively....trying and believe the evidence infront of you..try and think logically and not erratically........

There are many narrations, which prove validity of celebrating Milad Shareef but I have written a few.

1) The Prophet of Allah (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) himself stated his own birth from very beginning, He says:

"I had been transferred, continuously, from purified offspring to purified wombs. I had been given birth by a lawful marriage not by adultery. When Allah Almighty sent Adam alaihis Salam on earth, He put me in his spine and then transferred me in Nuh alaihis salam's boat, and then Ibrahim alaihis salam. Allah Almighty transferred me continuously from noble offspring to the purified wombs. He brought me into my parents who never committed adultery." (Tafseer Ruhul Bayan, Vol. 3, Page 54)

As I have written in the beginning that Milad means the time of birth or place of birth. So the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) himself celebrated his own Milad. In the same way Ahl as-Sunnat w'al Jamaat following the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) narrate the events of the birth of the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him). This hadith is the clear proof Milad an-Nabi (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) and as well as tell us that to celebrate Milad an Nabi (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) is not innovation (bidat) but it is a sunnah (tradition) of Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him).

HussainU
21-05-2007, 15:30
subhanallah
well said adam ..

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:32
lol....now your getting emotional and panicky.....its ok..it happens to people who dont understand islam well..(like your self and wananbee wahabee)....and to be honest I dont feel sorry for you at all...it was a misjudgement from me....lol....

On the subject of vouch......bring me evidence that milad is not permissable or biday.......ok let me give you some more evidence which I know you love...

Now this is evidence from the hadith... read and understand it effectively....trying and believe the evidence infront of you..try and think logically and not erratically........

Interesting coming from a person whos just joined up and making insane assumptions like I dont know much about Islam. Yes, I dont. Carry on thinking that way mister deviator. ;)

And Im not wahabi. The term I suppose is most suitable for me is salafi.

I dont want to give evidence to a person who makes assumptions as it is not worth it. You are not worth it either. This is not a hate forum for wahabis, but most of you non wahabis tend to make it like that. i.e. You, Hussain, Switch and all the rest of the narrow minded people who have deviated from the original folds.

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:33
No it wasnt weel said hussain, are you just going to compliment everything your minion says from now on?

Adam
21-05-2007, 15:38
No it wasnt weel said hussain, are you just going to compliment everything your minion says from now on?

well if it wasnt well said from the miniom as you suggest it was surely a wake up call for you ......lol......wake up zero....infact the name suggests all ....zero as nothing..........i guess its not even in your destiny to believe the truth....

by the way....its only a debate mate.....if u like to go down the road of name calling then pls feel free and let me know....

HussainU
21-05-2007, 15:42
zero the same way u complimented vrything guji n marni n babyash said why can i not compliment switch n adam??? is it because u fear the truth???/
and again stop da name calling mate.. stop getting childish!

and if anyone deviated its people like you.. who chose to follow ibn abdul awhab... and seperated from the rest of the ahle sunna..
read the link switch provided!! jus read it mate..

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:42
well if it wasnt well said from the miniom as you suggest it was surely a wake up call for you ......lol......wake up zero....infact the name suggests all ....zero as nothing..........i guess its not even in your destiny to believe the truth....

by the way....its only a debate mate.....if u like to go down the road of name calling then pls feel free and let me know....

Yes sir, Im actaully an atheist in disguise 8&.

Yep Im awake. Unlike some. There you go again making comments like not in my destiny to belive the "revised islamic" truth of celebrating milads. ,:

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:43
zero the same way u complimented vrything guji n marni n babyash said why can i not compliment switch n adam??? is it because u fear the truth???/
and again stop da name calling mate.. stop getting childish!

and if anyone deviated its people like you.. who chose to follow ibn abdul awhab... and seperated from the rest of the ahle sunna..
read the link switch provided!! jus read it mate..

I dont follow abdul wahab, for the hundrdeth time. Get in in yer head.

Cheeky_Princess
21-05-2007, 15:51
mashallah that is wow but yeh it don't mean we have 2 celebrate the birthday... but thanks for sharing

is dis thread gnna be anova 45 pages? :P

HussainU
21-05-2007, 15:52
mashallah that is wow but yeh it don't mean we have 2 celebrate the birthday... but thanks for sharing

is dis thread gnna be anova 45 pages? :P
for ur safety please leave this thread lol

Zero
21-05-2007, 15:52
for ur safety please leave this thread lol

Lol @ evacuation.

HussainU
21-05-2007, 15:54
Lol @ evacuation.
its for her saftey lol

Cheeky_Princess
21-05-2007, 15:55
and i shall leave.....
but i'm just gnna spy on it :P

HussainU
21-05-2007, 16:22
welll done :)

asianspice
21-05-2007, 16:55
let me tell u about wahabis bro.. u mite think ur not or u might disagree.. but adbul ib wahab has many books out degrading our beloved muhammed sallahu alihi wasalm
saying fings like :

to an old man a walking stick is more benfeti dan our nabi
when pryaing namazz its better to think of sex dan our nabi.

theres loads man.. i can go on..

and this aint word of mouth. its in books of HIS! not ours HIS!

so who would like wahabis?

if u dont have imaan.. if u cant love allahs prophet then praying namaaz isnt worth it for u!

love allah love his beloved love islam
if u cant love and respect the prophet how can u love islam..
he spread islam.. allah will not be pleased wid u if u cnt love him

(am not saying u as in u lol jus sayin in general)

bro where you getting all this stupid rumours from man..
no muslim will say that provide some evidence from his works.. milad un nabi is a new thing donem anily by brelvi pakis thats all.. you cant go extreme in your ibadah.. tol the level of going over board on a matter..
islam is based on daleel and the truth.. not wishy washy stuff.

Zero
21-05-2007, 16:57
Asian Spice has been substituted on the debating ground.

asianspice
21-05-2007, 16:58

bro what is namaaz? its called salah

loving the messenger is not to celebreate his b'day if that is the casewhydidnt his companions celebrate his b'day..
loving him isto follow him take him ass the only example.. love him more than your family..

Guji-Ji
21-05-2007, 20:41

There are many narrations, which prove validity of celebrating Milad Shareef but I have written a few.

1) The Prophet of Allah (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) himself stated his own birth from very beginning, He says:

"I had been transferred, continuously, from purified offspring to purified wombs. I had been given birth by a lawful marriage not by adultery. When Allah Almighty sent Adam alaihis Salam on earth, He put me in his spine and then transferred me in Nuh alaihis salam's boat, and then Ibrahim alaihis salam. Allah Almighty transferred me continuously from noble offspring to the purified wombs. He brought me into my parents who never committed adultery." (Tafseer Ruhul Bayan, Vol. 3, Page 54)

As I have written in the beginning that Milad means the time of birth or place of birth. So the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) himself celebrated his own Milad. In the same way Ahl as-Sunnat w'al Jamaat following the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) narrate the events of the birth of the Beloved Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him). This hadith is the clear proof Milad an-Nabi (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) and as well as tell us that to celebrate Milad an Nabi (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) is not innovation (bidat) but it is a sunnah (tradition) of Prophet (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him).Umm where in the hadith does it say we can celebrate?,:

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:03
Umm where in the hadith does it say we can celebrate?,:

My point exactly.. they use these hadiths 2 act lyk it says u can wen in reality u cnt! Insane

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:11

This isnt the thread to debate it... theres already one which has been going for 48 pages... go back in dat 1 dude!

switch
21-05-2007, 21:13
RIDZ....who says we cant? where does it say this?, what is your understanding of the term Bidah?

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:14

Your immature n pathetic.. and very sad... wat ur being childish now.. cant tke a debate can you? Zero has made good comments on this topic but u, mate y dn tu go read wat hes sed before u insult his intellegence... ur calling him nothing... lolz u make m laugh at how pathetic u r. U nid 2 grow up, ur more of a nobody then he is, u just joined this forum mate, n seem to know wat hes like. Seriously dude grow up... Isnt it frowned upon in Islam to say to sum1 dat they aint a gud muslim? Dnt u put ur faith on the line?

Pttf Such a hypocrite.... Insane Insane

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:15
RIDZ....who says we cant? where does it say this?, what is your understanding of the term Bidah?

Look this isnt the thread 2 debate in... as i sed in the Proper debating thread... read ALL the pages before u comment... im not going to repeat my self.. nor are the others.. .we have put our evidence fwd.. used our knowledge... so please go read it!

switch
21-05-2007, 21:26
Ridz I HAVE READ all the pages, theres nothin but bidah this and bidah that, theres no concrete evidence supportin ure claims//// on the other hand, I see Hussain, Jusshamz givin evidence rom the Qur'aan and the hadith that confirms that it is not a new thing!

I myself have posted stuff on there, have u cared to read that?

Im sure u havent like the rest!!!

So-What?
21-05-2007, 21:33
The Prophet warned his people and companions not to imitate or follow other faiths and the biggest example set here is of Christians celebrating the birth of Jesus. Do we celebrate his Birthday? No, i should assume most dont. So why is the Prophets birthday of any more importance? Why does it deserve celebration and seen to be a festive occasion? Isa (AS) was also our Prophet, his teachings were also great, only great difference is he was not the last Prophet and not the Prophet of our Ummah, yet he is someone which the Quran has taught us much about. So why do we not celebrate all the great Prophet's birthdays, they were all god sent?

Milad an - nabi is an occasion where we should just remember the Prophet, his teachings and pray, make dua for yourself and others. Celebration does not come into account. If you want me to dwell further into this, we can hold a discussion. I can point out firstly how inaccurate those verses are and how irrelevant they are to Milad.

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:39
The Prophet warned his people and companions not to imitate or follow other faiths and the biggest example set here is of Christians celebrating the birth of Jesus. Do we celebrate his Birthday? No, i should assume most dont. So why is the Prophets birthday of any more importance? Why does it deserve celebration and seen to be a festive occasion? Isa (AS) was also our Prophet, his teachings were also great, only great difference is he was not the last Prophet and not the Prophet of our Ummah, yet he is someone which the Quran has taught us much about. So why do we not celebrate all the great Prophet's birthdays, they were all god sent?

Milad an - nabi is an occasion where we should just remember the Prophet, his teachings and pray, make dua for yourself and others. Celebration does not come into account. If you want me to dwell further into this, we can hold a discussion. I can point out firstly how inaccurate those verses are and how irrelevant they are to Milad.

Excellent post.... please do in the ryt thread thou!

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:39
Ridz I HAVE READ all the pages, theres nothin but bidah this and bidah that, theres no concrete evidence supportin ure claims//// on the other hand, I see Hussain, Jusshamz givin evidence rom the Qur'aan and the hadith that confirms that it is not a new thing!

I myself have posted stuff on there, have u cared to read that?

Im sure u havent like the rest!!!

yes i have actually read it... but ur hadiths n verses dont actually show that u shuld celebrate it do they now? Insane Please debate in the ryt topic!

So-What?
21-05-2007, 21:40
I dont know if their was a previous thread. Can you post the link to it please.

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:41
http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7901&page=49

there u go... Please debate in the thread above.. not this one!

Guji-Ji
21-05-2007, 21:44

i am one of the people who say we should not celebrate but i have to disagree with bits of your post. The Prophet Muhammad SAW was not JUST the last prophet, he was the greatest prophet. Allah made the world for the prophet, in a bayan i heard that Adam asked Allah: 'Who is Muhammad?'. Allah asked Adam how he knew who Muhammad was, Adam replied that he on the throne of allah it is written 'Lailha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah'. So although other prophets were great people of islam the last prophet is the most important.

So-What?
21-05-2007, 21:47
^^^

So it is why we follow his teachings. Yes, i know.

Guji-Ji
21-05-2007, 21:50
The prophet was the one who endured the most hardship yet being Allahs most valued creation, the prophet is who we are supposed to love more than our own family. I still don't think we should 'celebrate' his birthday.

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:53
Guji-ji save all this for the other thread man... dnt wnat 2 many threads dat r going over board!

Ridz
21-05-2007, 21:54
LINK ONCE AGEN...

http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/s...t=7901&page=49 (http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7901&page=49)