PDA

View Full Version : HOTSEAT

vertigo
14-04-2007, 12:09
Yep its that time of the week and boy do we have a treat for ya 2day

we have non other than the KING of AP, The Gentlemen King, The Highest Poster of all time, All Ladies Want Him, All Men Wanna B Him, One of the Richest and oldest member to grace us with his precense

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MIZTERIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!

bananadancbananadancbananadancbananadancbananadanc bananadanc

vertigo
14-04-2007, 12:15
where were u born
3 things that best describe you
if u were stuck on an island which 3 girls n 3 boys would u like 2 b stuck with
wot u think of the desi clan
if u had one wish wot would it b
can u drive
ever been arrested
ever been caught shop lifting
who frm AP ave u met
if u could b anywhere in the world right now where would u b

-666-
14-04-2007, 18:21
Who do you really dislike on AP. Male and Female?
Give your opinions on your fellow mods and admins.
Which guy on ap do you think is hot?
Who on AP do you think is full of shit?
Which AP member(s) do you talk to often?
Which AP member (s) numbers do you have?
Whom was the last person you bitched off?
Can you do the peck boobie shake?

Prophet_K-C
14-04-2007, 18:24
How do you define a "gentleman"?

First word that comes to mind when you hear these...

Sidra
Navi
Beelzebub
RiceCrispy
DesiMack
Rizolicious
Brown Sugar baby
VoodooKid

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 18:37
where were u born Chester City
3 things that best describe you Things would be If it were things I would say a TV remote (can press the right buttons ;) ) A calypso bar, long sweet and full of life?> And a Swiss Army Knife (versatile)
if u were stuck on an island which 3 girls n 3 boys would u like 2 b stuck with From the forum it would be between (boys) KC, Vertigo, Liney, Marni, Kayz and OS. The girls would be, Navi, Suman, 666, Beezlebub, Rima.
wot u think of the desi clan Amateur kids, who can't afford any games consoles.
if u had one wish wot would it b To be be able to live an accomplished life.
can u drive Yes but not legally yet
ever been arrested No
ever been caught shop lifting No (Btw never shoplifted apart from the Demo discs on Playstation magazines)
who frm AP ave u met I have bumped into Marni, and seen Prizzle. Know Kayz, Rima, Maac and CrazyT from before.
if u could b anywhere in the world right now where would u b On a beach in the Bahamas or the Playboy Mansion (and let nature do the rest :p)

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 18:47
Who do you really dislike on AP. Male and Female?
Well im not huge on BSB or Riz, but I dont really dislike anyone, Id treat them well if i saw them off the forum until I knew them well enough hehe (thats just my nature)
Give your opinions on your fellow mods and admins.
Safi-Sweetheart.
Liney-Really safe lad and funny, and a ladies man.
Voodookid-Decent person with a great sense of humour, weird on the fashion sector.
Kayz-Unique, weird but great! (Sweetheart also)
Which guy on ap do you think is hot? Liney and KC are good looking.
Who on AP do you think is full of shit?
Desimack when he is on his girly'flex'
Which AP member(s) do you talk to often? Kayz, KC, Liney, Navi and even that is limited since im not on much on MSN.
Which AP member (s) numbers do you have? Kayz, Liney, Suman, Navi, Rima...Want to add yours to that? :p Im sure I have half the forums on my other phone from radio show...I think.
Whom was the last person you bitched off? Was a workmate.
Can you do the peck boobie shake?Yes I can!

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 18:54
How do you define a "gentleman"?

First word that comes to mind when you hear these...

Sidra Sweet (Innocent)
Navi Protective
666 Rose (Pretty but prickly)
Beelzebub Funky (Colourful)
RiceCrispy Diet KC
DesiMack Gollum or Tesco KC
Rizolicious BSB
Brown Sugar baby Insecure
VoodooKid Colourful

SexyDesi
14-04-2007, 18:59
is anyone allowed to ask questions?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:00
is anyone allowed to ask questions? Yes

-666-
14-04-2007, 19:01
Which Ap girl do you fancy? Have fancied? Or have you ever had a big time e-crush?
Which AP girl's have FANCIED YOU, and TOLD you. Ahem,names please you big lover and leaver.
Miz whats the biggest lie youve told?
Have you ever been in love?
Describe your ideal girl.
What does sexy mean to you?

SexyDesi
14-04-2007, 19:04
Yaaaaaaay! I feel sooo included now

Ok:

If i gave u £1m what would u buy first?
What was your childhood ambition?
If you were in a serious relationship and finally met her parents to find out her dad was a crossdresser what this affect ur relationship?
Did you ever wish you were Danny Zookoo from Grease?
Whats the best quality you have?
Name 3 things u HAVE to do by 30?

-666-
14-04-2007, 19:09
Who's your fave member on AP?
Whats the last thing you cooked?
Would you say your a mummys boy?
Whats your fave food?
What movie(s) have made you get a tad bit emotional?
What phones do you have?
AP or HofB?
Do you have any wink wink fetishes?
Do you believe in Aliens?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:16
Which Ap girl do you fancy? Have fancied? Or have you ever had a big time e-crush? I have a big time crush on you, infact I have carved your name onto notepad?>
Which AP girl's have FANCIED YOU, and TOLD you. Ahem,names please you big lover and leaver. Well without dodging the question, the word fancy is a matter of opinion although I will not deny members paying me compliments - so I think it would be no one since no ones actually TOLD me :oh
Miz whats the biggest lie youve told? I went to Amsterdam and said I went to Prague ?> (Cause me dads mate used to live in Dam)
Have you ever been in love? No thought I was but then I realised every other week,month or year it was another girl.
Describe your ideal girl. My ideal girl would funnily be unideal, (someone pretty (both able look after themselves and not be scary) yes but also be able to react spontaneously to most situations. Also my ideal girl would make me want to make and effort and keep me interested.
What does sexy mean to you? Sexy means to me attraction whether it be physical or mental. Cause sometimes you can find someone attractive even if theyre are unconventional.

-666-
14-04-2007, 19:22
Everyone seems to develop a crush on me sometime in their e-life. Ahem. And why notepad and not wrist. (ok stop, agrhrh proper answers, not those which give me a bigger head)

Would you say your a romantic?
At what age do you want to get married?
Tell me a secret.
Does your personality differ in person?
Which AP members would you like to meet?
Have you like bitched about me? Ahem?
What do you think about me?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:24
Yaaaaaaay! I feel sooo included now

Ok:

If i gave u £1m what would u buy first? A big Gold statue of me :p No id probably buy a big meal for my friends and family.But big moeny wise a beautiful house.
What was your childhood ambition? To be a footballer.
If you were in a serious relationship and finally met her parents to find out her dad was a crossdresser what this affect ur relationship? Not really since I look at an individual, plus what a great story to tell friends!
Did you ever wish you were Danny Zookoo from Grease? No way although I like the songs!
Whats the best quality you have? Ability to pull things out of the bag i.e. pass exams, make things happen when it seems hard impossible etc either that or perseverance.
Name 3 things u HAVE to do by 30? Be wealthy, successful in my chosen career and been to atleast 10 other overseas destinations around the world.

SexyDesi
14-04-2007, 19:38
I see 666 asked again so that means its allowed... ok

Who do or did you have posters of on your bedroom wall?
Whats one thing you can thank god for?
Where did you go on your first ever date?
Would you ever date an older woman? (please say yes!!)
Whats the best dish you can cook?
Have you ever wet yourself after the age of 5?
Favourite TV show?
Best feature about being a moderator on AP?

navi
14-04-2007, 19:44
miz miz

where the hell u been hidin???
sex inside or outside???
giver or a reciever???
how old was u wen u had ur 1st kiss???
3sums... 2 famous ppl plus u... who r they??
can u cook?
where the hells my cake???

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:45
Everyone seems to develop a crush on me sometime in their e-life. Ahem. And why notepad and not wrist. (ok stop, agrhrh proper answers, not those which give me a bigger head)

Would you say your a romantic? I wouldn't say I walk around spewing poetry but when required I can melt a woman@) (I actually can write poetry and make disgustingly romantic paintings/drawings.)
At what age do you want to get married? It was 24 but now must take a back burner since im starting uni late but I want to have kids early (so I can go clubbing with them) well actualy so I can see them and maybe they're kids grow up.
Tell me a secret. I enjoy Shakespeare
Does your personality differ in person? No I would say im exactly the same, specifically to people who know me or work closely with me etc, obviously I keep a different profile to important people, but I still make harsh comments and look down on fat people by default in real life. Im also humourous and I kid not I am also popular wherever I go.
Which AP members would you like to meet? Most members really, but if I had to make time to meet then, Navi KC, Liney, 666, Suman, Beezlebub, Vertigo,Zero, Marni, Prizzle...Sorry if I forgot anyone.
Have you like bitched about me? Ahem? I have said some of your comments were harsh and also said that I feel you like keeping a wall around you but I don't think thats bitching unless discussing other members is.
What do you think about me? I think your an intelligent, pretty girl, who is very clued up humourwise and wasted in Wakefield. However at times I think your very outspoken (don't sugarcoat things but more plaster in salt)and sometimes reluctant to make friends easily because of your reputation, you like to keep a limited number of friends and I have a hunch your actually more sweeter towards everyone in real life (in a good way). Your attractive and your face is nice, particularly the white box! :p

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:53
I see 666 asked again so that means its allowed... ok

Who do or did you have posters of on your bedroom wall? I had football players when I was younger.
Whats one thing you can thank god for? I can thank God for making me born with all my limbs intact and working but not only that but abilities which are missing from others, athletic and intelligent.
Where did you go on your first ever date? Lol I went to a park behind school.
Would you ever date an older woman? (please say yes!!) Yep, I have always been more attracted towards older girls/women. And most girls that usually fancy me turn out to be older!
Whats the best dish you can cook? Chicken Curry, Bengali style!
Have you ever wet yourself after the age of 5? No as far as I remember unless you mean a wet dream :p
Favourite TV show? Currently House or Prison Break
Best feature about being a moderator on AP? You can read everyones PM!! NOT lol, its being able to be involved more particularly in the disputes, but als great with small features like editing post etc.

navi
14-04-2007, 19:56
who wud u bring back from the dead... as from bein banned
sum1 famous whose dead ud like 2 meet
eva been haunted???
have u eva pranked ne1 off of here?
wen u linkin us then???

Iroquois Pliskin
14-04-2007, 19:58
what do u think of me? ..seriously..

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 19:59
miz miz

where the hell u been hidin??? I have been busy with work, leaving do's, exams, also bought a Wii etc
sex inside or outside??? Ehrm doesnt the man enter inside?
giver or a reciever??? Sometimes giving is recieving and vice versa :p I prefer to give makes me feel better when I make someone happy.
how old was u wen u had ur 1st kiss??? Never been kissed8( Innocent lad I am?>
3sums... 2 famous ppl plus u... who r they?? Currently Kelly Hu and Lisa Edelstein of House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Edelstein)
can u cook? Yep
where the hells my cake??? I will deliver it to you when I move closer ;) PS I bought all the ingredients and found oven was broke><

navi
14-04-2007, 20:02
i meant wud u have outdoor sex!!!!!!
y was u such an ass wen i joined??? :(
lol u like cuddy!!!!... aint the other 1 cute 2???
u collect cuddly toys????
wots ur fantasy????
eva measured yaself.... no dont mean height!!!!

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 20:04
who wud u bring back from the dead... as from bein banned Guji Romeo, more scandals please!
sum1 famous whose dead ud like 2 meet well it would be any one of the Prophets. But celebrity wise 2pac (so he can tell me how stupid some of these 'fans') are or Michael Hutchence (so he can tell me how the fuck he wanked himself to death!)
eva been haunted??? Nope, although when I was younger my parents had a Mona Lisa painting and I swear the amount of times i freaked out when i was home alone think she was coming down the stairs.
have u eva pranked ne1 off of here? LOL I did prank Suman and Guji Romeo
wen u linkin us then??? May!!! Defo!! I would do it tomorrow if you lot were free.

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 20:05
what do u think of me? ..seriously..

I think you a good person generally, but have a tendency to want to be cool and so you try to copy people or make names like Snake, when infact you could be Saj etc

PS no one has to take my opinions to heart it is the net.

navi
14-04-2007, 20:07
cum down lampton 2moro... u free???
eva dun nethin 4 charity???
wen u doin radio?
can u sing?
r u a gud dancer?
eva stripped 4 a gal???? webcam dont count

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 20:13
i meant wud u have outdoor sex!!!!!!
y was u such an ass wen i joined??? :( Because I usually am when people first join :p Plus I didnt know you well and was suspicious of you.
lol u like cuddy!!!!... aint the other 1 cute 2??? No I like Lisa Cuddy I would wish to have been born a decade or two earlier so I could propose to hear?>
u collect cuddly toys???? No im completely oblivous to the use cuddly toys, although I did have a massive (Man size) Pink Panther doll and a Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior one when I was younger.
wots ur fantasy???? Lol I dont have any weird fantasies as long as a woman is involved, but uniforms can be a turn on ?> A shag on the beach would be nice too, and the exhibitionist in me wouldnt mind a shag against the window at the top of Canary Wharf/Empire State Building.
eva measured yaself.... no dont mean height!!!! Yeh I had to pull out the long measuring tape :p

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 20:17
cum down lampton 2moro... u free??? Where is Lampton?
eva dun nethin 4 charity??? No although Id like to go down to the actual poverty stricken areas and help, which I know sounds rather cliched.
wen u doin radio? When my mic card is working and Radio is brought back.
can u sing? Lol I think not although I try when im jolly (sang I want it that away yesterday infact to mates trying to see if I remembered the lyrics from when I was a teenager.)
r u a gud dancer? LOL no altho I can do well at Salsa and have been told I have good rhythm.
eva stripped 4 a gal???? webcam dont count No but I was stripped on stage once by a stripper ?>

navi
14-04-2007, 20:21
lampton= hounslow= us!!!!!!!

wot wud u do if...... u was flirtitin with this hot gal and she turned out 2b a man????
eva fancied a teacha?
eva stalked ne1???
re u a jealous person?
wot do u mean im protective?!

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 20:28
lampton= hounslow= us!!!!!!!

wot wud u do if...... u was flirtitin with this hot gal and she turned out 2b a man???? I would be extremely embarressed if it was in real life and dissappointed in myself, however if it was online it wouldnt bother me, I'd jus block them. But that would never happen since I never flirt?>
eva fancied a teacha? No, I always saw them as a parent figure,:
eva stalked ne1??? No although if I fancied anyone I had a strange ability to spot their presence and be in the vicinity longer http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
re u a jealous person? Yes I can be but only to the extent where I make myself better, im never jealous in the sense that I feel someone has something better I need it and would kill them, I would always think in that case it/her aint worth my time and I'll look for someone/thing else which is an alternativel or better.
wot do u mean im protective?! I think your a person that most people can generally talk to nd dont come across being harsh and also your the least sugar coative person here but you make sure you get points across well but subtley.

navi
14-04-2007, 20:31
wot do u think of fake ppl
who do u think is fake off of here
wots OS really like???
whose ur favourite soldier????
eva been attracted 2 another man??

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
14-04-2007, 21:04
sexiest thing uve ever done?
sexiest girl uve ever met?
most embarrassing moment?
worst revenge ever taken?
best thing about your life?
who would play u in a movie about ur life (someone famous)?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:23
wot do u think of fake ppl Doesnt bother me to be honest, if they get their kicks from being someone else it says more about them then not. Generally I think they're real life sucks, like they got bullied or something.
who do u think is fake off of here Well I think some people are fake but hard to tell, others try to make you gain a different impression of them by posting a pic every week and over emphasising on things, but the most obvious to me would be to this day Desimack.
wots OS really like???He is geeky and scared of me but I let him off. He is well good looking too.
whose ur favourite soldier????Soldier X of course!
eva been attracted 2 another man?? Nope

navi
14-04-2007, 23:26
OS is gud lookin???
can we have a pic???
wot does omery mean????

xXxshortyxXx
14-04-2007, 23:27
Ello xx
Same as Before Don't Know Ya but Guna Pop some questions :

1: Whats Ya Fav Hobbie?
2: Fav Past Time?
3: How Would you React If A Girl Proposed 2 You? (lol)
3: Whats The Meanest Thing anyones ever said to you?
4: Whats the Nicest thing any1's ever said to you?

Thats all 4 now..
xx

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:31
sexiest thing uve ever done? Woke up :p jumped out in public wearing nothing but a towel (Aherm after fire alarm in gym tho)
sexiest girl uve ever met? Well looks wise I've many especially in both my workplaces, but currently there's one in particular ;) and shes single right nowBoooze
most embarrassing moment? When I got pulled up on stage on Max Power strip show with 100 lads watching me and girls asking me to pole dance and I was 17 ?>
worst revenge ever taken? When I jumped the gun and got a friendin trouble without being 100% sure he was behind it.
best thing about your life? My situation, Iv got a good family with great friends and awesome jobs with wicked perks.....
who would play u in a movie about ur life (someone famous)? Well a white version of me I'd have Christian Bale

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:33
OS is gud lookin??? Yeh mind you im not gay so...
can we have a pic??? No he is camera shy
wot does omery mean???? Dunno I just like the emoticon :p

Brown Sugar Baby
14-04-2007, 23:34
do u get a number one all round or shave it urself?

navi
14-04-2007, 23:36
wud u like a hand shavin ur head miz ;)
childhood dream job was?????
if u was a cocktail wot ur name b????

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:41
Ello xx
Same as Before Don't Know Ya but Guna Pop some questions :

1: Whats Ya Fav Hobbie? At the moment my 360 or browsing the net endlessly even when theres nothing to do on it.
2: Fav Past Time? Going out with mates.
3: How Would you React If A Girl Proposed 2 You? (lol) I'd be surprised since I always thought Id have to be the person, but also relieved saves me the hassle :p
3: Whats The Meanest Thing anyones ever said to you? Some woman falsley accused me of being a thief when it was someone elses fault.
4: Whats the Nicest thing any1's ever said to you? 'Your such a great person' Many (the really have?> )

Thats all 4 now..
xx

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:41
do u get a number one all round or shave it urself? Both since I number one it myself ;)

xXxshortyxXx
14-04-2007, 23:46
Some More lol:

1: Longest relation u'v had wiv a gal?
2: Who was you're luv at 1st site? When? n Where?
3: the meanest thing u've ever said 2 someone n then regretted saying it?
4: How would life be 4 you without your family?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:47
wud u like a hand shavin ur head miz ;) Yes please madame<3
childhood dream job was????? Footballer from the age of 11 upwards, Pornstar from the age of 14-15, then back to footballer.
if u was a cocktail wot ur name b???? I like Blue Hawaiin or Paradise Punch! More great names here..http://www.howtomixcocktails.com/cocktail/index.htm
wonder who Brown CVpw would be :p

navi
14-04-2007, 23:52
lol dopey
wots the most romatic gesture uve eva made??
eva given in2 peer pressure
eva tried womens undies on??
eva dun make up?

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:55
lol dopey
wots the most romatic gesture uve eva made?? Let her ask me out :p
eva given in2 peer pressure Yes I actually once had curtains (Hairstyle)
eva tried womens undies on?? No (hmm never thought of that..)
eva dun make up? Lol I think I wore lipstick when I was younger

MizzyBone
14-04-2007, 23:59
Some More lol:

1: Longest relation u'v had wiv a gal? 4 months
2: Who was you're luv at 1st site? When? n Where? Lust at first sight was a bird in secondary you won't know her:p
3: the meanest thing u've ever said 2 someone n then regretted saying it? I usually dont regret what I say, so meanest would be telling a loner, 'fuck off you cunt your a fucking loner' I actually felt bad afterwards.
4: How would life be 4 you without your family? ehrm would be quiet but Id get on.

MizzyBone
15-04-2007, 00:02
UPDATE ON EARLIER QUESTION:

Which Girl on AP do you think is hot: Nafisa?>

navi
15-04-2007, 00:04
can we c u with curtains???
can u sew
r u a bit of a clit tease????

nafisa
15-04-2007, 00:05
If you could be an animal for a day what you be?
Whats your dream car?
Whats your biggest fear?

MizzyBone
15-04-2007, 00:08
can we c u with curtains??? LOL id have to look through to find but my mid teens were the years of my life when I least took pics.
can u sew No I cant..
r u a bit of a clit tease????Lol nah I would pleasure all the clits if I had the time ,:

MizzyBone
15-04-2007, 00:10
If you could be an animal for a day what you be? Anything that can fly, preferably a Falcon, I would also crap on people head how funny would that be!
Whats your dream car? Im not into cars but I like Aston Martins in general.
Whats your biggest fear? Waking up in my coffin.

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
15-04-2007, 09:58
fave book?
if u had a day to spend a million what would u do? where would u go? what/who ;) would u spend it on?
if u were a girl who would fancy (and not on AP )?
what kind of childhood did u have?
upper/middle/lower class?
were u ever bullied?
did u ever bully anyone?
best date ever?
ever had a worst date?
would u ever go on a blind date?

navi
15-04-2007, 20:26
ur takin me out... where we goin????
u gud with ur hands mizzy???
wud u eva get ne part of u pierced and if yes... wot bit???

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 09:22
fave book? Don't really have a particular one at the moment
if u had a day to spend a million what would u do? where would u go? Id hire Miss World to be my PA for the day, and would go on outrageous thrill seeking activities such as parachuting of Mount Kilamanjaro or something, and of course shopping.
what/who ;) would u spend it on? Myself :p
if u were a girl who would fancy (and not on AP )? Myself:p Probably Tom Cruise I dunno....
what kind of childhood did u have? A mixed one, strange and provocative but eye opening
upper/middle/lower class? Upper working class
were u ever bullied? Yes
did u ever bully anyone? Yes
best date ever? Not yet ;)
ever had a worst date? Nah me no way :p
would u ever go on a blind date? Yeh sure as long as shes born female:p

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 09:27
ur takin me out... where we goin???? To the zoo :p nah knowing you, Id think worthwhile rather than expensive since your someone who seems less materialistic, so I would probably take you somewhere we can chill out and have a laugh!
u gud with ur hands mizzy??? Depends what im touching ?>
wud u eva get ne part of u pierced and if yes... wot bit??? Well Id say ears but theyre not exactly big enough to accomodate any piercings, but I dont think I'll be getting any really

vertigo
16-04-2007, 11:10
wot u think of the convo between bsb n 666
how do u c bsb now
wot u get up 2 today
wots the strangest thing u ever done
where is the strangest place u ever woken up
wots the biggest lie uve ever told
ever blamed sumthin on sum1 and they got into serious trouble coz of it
wots the best holiday u been to
where u plannin to travel next

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 11:30
whats ur fave colour?
fave quote?
odd or even?
blue or green?
harry potter or lord of the rings?
fave sandwich filling?
do u like tuna?
cd's or tapes?
wen did u last cry?
what made u smile today?
what do u think of me?
do u smoke?
alcohol?
any siblings?
fave ps2 game?
fave brand?
goin on holiday this year? if yes...where?
what qualities do u look for in a girl?
hav u eva played a girl?
whats ur fave song at the mo?
fave album at the mo?
prefer calls or texts?
whats tha best thing bout being a mod?

*ahem* thats enough for now :D

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 12:34
wot u think of the convo between bsb n 666 I think it was made to seem worse than was, I think 666 made the thread without provoking and BSB's responding thread was the instigating post.
how do u c bsb now Nothing worser I just think she is naive and insecure, seems innocent in some sense of the word.
wot u get up 2 today Iv been at work man so far :@
wots the strangest thing u ever done Probably breakdanced to Michael Jackson in my boxers in front of mates, was out of it too.
where is the strangest place u ever woken up Naked in a towel on the floor of a Hotel room.
wots the biggest lie uve ever told That I went Prague when I went Amsterdam
ever blamed sumthin on sum1 and they got into serious trouble coz of it Nah, or I cant remeber...
wots the best holiday u been to Both Barcelona and Amsterdam been great, great company as well as destinations! Friendly people and thigns to do and see!
where u plannin to travel next Well the plan was Thailand, but seems like it may be Egypt or Turkey

navi
16-04-2007, 12:46
hello mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
how u feelin 2day
wot did u have 4 lunch?
wot colour socks r u wearin
is it hot enuff 4 u 2 strip and cam us???
u wearin ne undies???
can i rub ya head???
we're goin 2 the zoo eh, can we c the elephants???
wots the last book u read
whose ur favourite porn star?
how many fones do u own?
eva food poisoned ne1?

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 12:56
whats ur fave colour? Navy Blue
fave quote?
'The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.' Carl Jung (Corny but this can relate to any relationship)

and also 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn' Gone with the wind.

odd or even? even
blue or green? Blue, but nature wise I like the green of trees and leaves etc
harry potter or lord of the rings? LOTR! (accept no imitations, nah Harry's ok)
fave sandwich filling? Cheese and Pickle or Tuna and Cucumber.
do u like tuna? YES! Tuna Steak burger with cheese is one of my faves!!
cd's or tapes? Neither MP3 otherwise CD's
wen did u last cry? I think I was 14.
what made u smile today? The weather.
what do u think of me? Your a very sweet friendly person who has a funny way of dealing with confrontation, deserve a better man :p
do u smoke? Not anymore, sometimes..a bit of green....
alcohol? No
any siblings? 2 younger brothers
fave ps2 game? MGS 3 Snake Eater or GTA San Andreas
fave brand? Dont follow any particular
goin on holiday this year? if yes...where? As before the plan was Thailand, but seems like it may be Egypt or Turkey
what qualities do u look for in a girl? Looks wise, I like nice healthy hair, with a great smile. Im also big on the eyes and a sucker for sexy long legs! Personality wise, someone unique and able to think independently thats probably the pre requisite anythign else is dependant on situation.
hav u eva played a girl? No
whats ur fave song at the mo? Gwen Stefani & AKon or Ti - Top Back or Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
fave album at the mo? The Fratellis Costello Music (so many good tracks)
prefer calls or texts? Calls are better since I forget to text back ?>
whats tha best thing bout being a mod? You can edit your own posts anytime, and read PMs :p Not really
*ahem* thats enough for now :D

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 13:04
hello mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ello ello Navi
how u feelin 2day Feeling great! Weathers great and so am i!
wot did u have 4 lunch? Aint had none yet, im gna go for a sandwhich and rice pudding me thinks or maybe pasta! what you reccomend?
wot colour socks r u wearin White and Navy sports socks!
is it hot enuff 4 u 2 strip and cam us??? Its always hot for me to strip for you ;)
u wearin ne undies??? Lol yeh James Bond style boxers
can i rub ya head??? Ooh yes please!
we're goin 2 the zoo eh, can we c the elephants??? lol aint you seen enough on AP :p
wots the last book u read Ages ago Da Vinci code I think?>
whose ur favourite porn star? Lanny Barbie is nice
how many fones do u own? 2, 6680 and sidekick, only use 6680 not big on phones!
eva food poisoned ne1? Not yet my love...not yet :p

navi
16-04-2007, 13:07
woteva u do dont have a chicken panini... feel sick now!!!!

wot aftershave u wearin 2day (i wanna sniff)
ur not a hairy bloke... do u wax???
did u have a naughty dream last nite??? ( i did)
wot did u dream of???
ur with a gal she suggests usin food durin foreplay... wot wud u use???

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 13:11
whats ur fave sexual position?
would u eva consider a 3some?
have u dun 69? lol...
are u a graduate?
what uni did u go 2?
wats ur fave tv programme?
do u get loads of spots?
wat languages can u speak?
whats ur real name?
do u dislike any 1 on AP?
do u drive?
if so, what car?
how many bedrooms does ur house have?
whats ur fantasy?
do u like jacuzzi's?

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 13:37
woteva u do dont have a chicken panini... feel sick now!!!! Sandwhiches it is!

wot aftershave u wearin 2day (i wanna sniff) Paul Smith Extreme (one of the best around!!)
ur not a hairy bloke... do u wax??? (Never waxed or shaved hairy people just jealous :p)
did u have a naughty dream last nite??? ( i did) Not a naughty one lol!
wot did u dream of??? Im pretty sure I had a dream but can't put my finger on what it was about...:S
ur with a gal she suggests usin food durin foreplay... wot wud u use??? Ice cubes, if that aint food then Strawberries and Cream (No cucumbers :p)

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 13:51
whats ur fave sexual position? Spooning looks good ?>
would u eva consider a 3some? With an extra bird yeh, if mate was involved then it couldnt be any one of our girls.
have u dun 69? lol... I am innocent I have never even looked at a woman indecently, no lol
are u a graduate? No im going to start this Autumn
what uni did u go 2? Im going to go to one this Autumn, I took 2 years out to work in central.
wats ur fave tv programme? At the moment Never mind the Buzzcocks, series wise Prison Break, CSI and House
do u get loads of spots? Nope lol, luckily been spot free apart from odd one or two in my teenage life
wat languages can u speak? English, Bengali, Understand Hindi and Urdu, Can read Arabic, also can speak light Spanish and can pick up languages quick.
whats ur real name? Mizanul Hoque
do u dislike any 1 on AP? Not particularly
do u drive? Nope
if so, what car? No car
how many bedrooms does ur house have? 3 new one moving to 4. You sizing me up for marriage:p
whats ur fantasy? LOL I don't have any in particular, although women who wear glasses/secretary are hot?>
do u like jacuzzi's? lol yeh got one at home, but dont use much, they kill your sperm!

-666-
16-04-2007, 14:16
Why do you think Kayz always seems to have a baised opinion on me?

vertigo
16-04-2007, 14:17
so how u liking the hotseat so far
wot phone u got
wots ur dream car
describe urself in 3 words
wot makes u unique
wots the greatest achivement in life sofar
where do u c urself in 5 years time

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 14:36
Why do you think Kayz always seems to have a baised opinion on me? Does he ALWAYS? :oh Well if it does it may be due to the amount of arguements you have...

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 14:49
so how u liking the hotseat so far Its ok seems like im always on it cause it takes a while to answer, seems good fun though:)
wot phone u got 6680 and sidekick
wots ur dream car Batmobile from Batman Begins
describe urself in 3 words Anomaly, Unique and Reserved
wot makes u unique My ability to get along with everyone without being the stupid bystander, be intelligent academically and streetwise and most of all adapt to all scenarios and situations well.
wots the greatest achivement in life sofar Dont know...recovering from 5 broken arms.
where do u c urself in 5 years time With a job in a foreign country and a few women. @) or woman.

navi
16-04-2007, 15:15
wud u eva ban me if i posted up ur naked pics???
can i post them up???
wot colour shud i dye my hair next???
ne ideas on my next tattoo???
does it matter 2 u wot ppl think of u?
do 1st impressions count?

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 15:18
Hmm i wana see naked pics :)

Whats ur fave sheesha flava?
did u have a valentine this yr?
are u in a rship?
do u prefer open rships/comitted?
what r u up 2 now?
what was the last thing u ate?
where do u work?
what do u do?
what colour is ur bedroom?
do u have a single bed or a double bed?

navi
16-04-2007, 15:23
have u eva fancied ne1 off of here???
have u eva hooked up with ne1 off of here????
have u eva led a gal on??
how did u and kayz meet??
wot was ur 1st impression of him????
have u eva back chatted ne1 and got caught???
wud u eva wear that mask durin sex????

navi
16-04-2007, 15:27
eva been caught jackin off???
eva been sexually frustrated at work?
wots ur favourite type of porn???
wud u eva film yaself???

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 15:29
dayum navi ur on a roll

i cant think of ne more :|

vertigo
16-04-2007, 16:04
whos been askin u the best questions for far
wots the most dangerouest thing u done
how did u break ur arm 5 times

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 16:06
have u eva been shot?
have u eva been stabbed?
jeans or trousers?
joggers or jeans?

vertigo
16-04-2007, 16:10
mizz confused or priti
navi or suman
wots the first thought that pops into ur head when u c the following:
car
cat
bob
toy
AP
fat
cow

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 16:16
which celeb do u fancy?
if u wer a girl 4 the day what would u do?
would u play dress up with ur otha half..lol?
how many kids do u want?
nokia or samsung?
tmob or orange?
contract or pay as u go?
nike or addidas?

vertigo
16-04-2007, 16:23
if u saw ifran down the street gettin mugged by bsb wot would u do
if u saw snakey down the street selling drugs to little kids wot would u do
if u saw ridz down the street being chased by cops and he is runnin towards you wot would u do

nafisa
16-04-2007, 16:23
If you could replace an actor for a movie role, which actor would it be?
and what movie would it be from?

Whats your favourite item of clothing?

Using only 3 words, how would like the next 10 years to go?

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 16:26
wud u eva ban me if i posted up ur naked pics??? Naked pics...me? :p
can i post them up??? LOL What are you talking about,:
wot colour shud i dye my hair next??? Yellow!! Haha
ne ideas on my next tattoo??? Miz in a Heart :p or a Rose?
does it matter 2 u wot ppl think of u? Depends which person it was but in the long term of things yes, but it really depends what aspect, I wouldnt want anyone to think I was a paedo for example
do 1st impressions count? From what Iv learnt no, but then again depends how long you will know that person, if its a job interview eg then yeh!

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
16-04-2007, 16:58
LoLL :o i cant believe uve never had a best date?!?! :o o dearrr u have been depriveddd

ur ideal date?
dyu believe money can buy happiness?
most money uve ever had on u at one time?
fave TV prog?
Fave TV channel?
fone number? :rolleyes:
Music u listen to?
fave song at the mo?
best present ever recieved?
cheekiest thing uve ever done?
ever want sex on beach?
ever seen a therapist?

Confuzzled
16-04-2007, 17:04
eva done ne thing nawty in public? ;)
eva jumped on tha bus wivout paying?
did u pass ur gcses?
can u dance?
wats ur fave sport 2 watch?
wats ur fave sport 2 play?
wats ur fave fruit?
do u prefer u face with or without facial hair?

navi
16-04-2007, 19:47
dayum navi ur on a roll

i cant think of ne more :|

urm thanx 8& 8&

rite theres a fire u can only save 1 person, u have 2 choose between kc and vertigo

have u eva sleepwalked newhere??

eva burped in sum1s face by accident???

how bendy r u miz???

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:19
Hmm i wana see naked pics :)

Whats ur fave sheesha flava? I dont really like sheesha but Apples nice.
did u have a valentine this yr? No :sad:
are u in a rship? No
do u prefer open rships/comitted? I wouldnt call it a relationship if it was open, but if it was made clear from the start then why not ;)
what r u up 2 now? I just got out of shower, naked in towel drying ;)
what was the last thing u ate? Muller Rice Custard
where do u work? Central Finance office and Ilford Cinema
what do u do? I work with clerks and ad agencies processing invoices and getting huge sums paid off
what colour is ur bedroom? its white with sort of a tinge of cream/brown
do u have a single bed or a double bed? Single lol dont worry il make room for ya :p

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:22
have u eva fancied ne1 off of here??? Yes
have u eva hooked up with ne1 off of here???? No
have u eva led a gal on?? No I think...unintentionally all the time?>
how did u and kayz meet?? I bumped into him in college and knocked off his books, as I picked them up with him our eyes met...........LOL nah some class or something.
wot was ur 1st impression of him???? Thought he was a geek.
have u eva back chatted ne1 and got caught??? Yes
wud u eva wear that mask durin sex???? Lol if she wanted me too ;)

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:25
eva been caught jackin off??? No
eva been sexually frustrated at work? Lol of course ?>
wots ur favourite type of porn??? Good old man on woman :p Interracial is quirky :p
wud u eva film yaself??? Nah Id rather relive the moment in real life :p

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:29
whos been askin u the best questions for far Navi
wots the most dangerouest thing u done I threw a brick at a bus when I was younger from the back of me nan's garden..thats all I remember..
how did u break ur arm 5 times A cousin pushed me off a chair when I was 2-3, pushed by rellie when i was 5-6, tripped in school running to get coat, went superman down a circular stair case before landing at bottom with full pressure on arm and fell over playing footy at 12

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:48
have u eva been shot? No lol
have u eva been stabbed? No lol, its London not the Bronx
jeans or trousers? Both Jeans more I suppose..
joggers or jeans? Jeans!

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:55
mizz confused or priti Both?>
navi or suman Again Both?>
wots the first thought that pops into ur head when u c the following:
car - Man's ingenuity with flawed characteristics (pollution)
cat - Beauty, animal which has grace and intelligence
bob - builder, fat white bloke with arse crack showing
toy - kids, nursey
AP - NO 1 Asian internet community, sex scandals the whole lot
fat - Women on the London underground,:
cow - Milk

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 20:59
which celeb do u fancy? At the moment Lisa Edelstein, usual faves are Jessica Alba and Halle Berry
if u wer a girl 4 the day what would u do? get NAKED thats for sure!
would u play dress up with ur otha half..lol? YES LOL anything to get going ;)
how many kids do u want? 6 in the perfect world.
nokia or samsung? Nokia - more user friendly
tmob or orange? Neither 3G but if I had to then Tmobile
contract or pay as u go? Contracts
nike or addidas? Not bothered but prefer Adidas from recent goings on plus Nike promote child labour

navi
16-04-2007, 20:59
do u belive in luv at 1st site?
can an e m8 b a real m8???
have u eva had a clingy gal after u??
if yea how did u get rid of her
can u do ne accents??
did u kno i got a fetish 4 accents?? freshie accents not included
can u play a music instrument???
wot sports r u gud at???
who was ur 1st celebrity crush??
wots ur opinion on...
paris hilton
jordon
jodie marsh
eva angelina
that huge titted porn star that died cos her tits were 2 big
wots ur opinion on silicone???
wud u change nethin bout urself???
eva been bullied?

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 21:02
if u saw ifran down the street gettin mugged by bsb wot would u do Id laugh my arse off and tape for you, mind you BSB looks a bit scarya nd irfan looks like a wuss.
if u saw snakey down the street selling drugs to little kids wot would u do Id punch him sideways then take the drugs. Then punch him again. Thenk kick himwhile he is on the floor.
if u saw ridz down the street being chased by cops and he is runnin towards you wot would u do Id intentionally bump into him then knock the hell out of him. Then Id go back to punch Pliskin while he is now being mugged by BSB.

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 21:06
If you could replace an actor for a movie role, which actor would it be? Billy Bob Thorton or Chrisian Bale
and what movie would it be from? Monsters ball for Billy Bob (you know why Lads ;)) Batman Begins for Bale.

Whats your favourite item of clothing? My Grey and white hoodie

Using only 3 words, how would like the next 10 years to go? Colourful, Happy and successful

navi
16-04-2007, 21:06
wot wud b a really cool way 2 die?
if u was reincarnated wot wud u cum back as???
do u think vetigo is a bit of a prat????
eva owed ne1 money???

MizzyBone
16-04-2007, 21:17
LoLL :o i cant believe uve never had a best date?!?! :o o dearrr u have been depriveddd You want to help me out? ?>

ur ideal date? Nice beautiful day with good food and good company with a good view really, as long as it isnt scripted and we have a good time im fine.
dyu believe money can buy happiness? Temporarily yes but it can also lead you to find happiness for example by heloing those in need
most money uve ever had on u at one time? 1500quid
fave TV prog? Never mind the Buzzcockz, House and Prison Break at the moment
Fave TV channel? dont watch TV much, only thing I watch on tv is footy or news.
fone number? :rolleyes: Will you call me? ?>
Music u listen to? Anything literally, even country & western at times, theres a time and a place for all music unless its Blazing squad.
fave song at the mo?
best present ever recieved? A nice Armani watch from all me best mates
cheekiest thing uve ever done? I took two girls to the same place on a date within 7 days ?>
ever want sex on beach? Yeh why not Boooze u offering? lol
ever seen a therapist? Nope got my Navikisshug

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
16-04-2007, 21:37
if i promise to call u do i get it? lol
and yes sex on the beach this summer... its a date :rolleyes:
who've u met of AP?
when dyu want to get married?
weirdest nickname u've ever been given?
worst present u've ever recieved?
most uncomfortable situation uve ever been in?
ever played girl? if yes ever been caught?
most useless thing u've ever bought?
ever done drugs?
best memory?
funniest thing uve ever done?
no. of people on msn?
anyone blockeD?
ever used vaseline? and in what context (A)
ever been caught in a tricky situation?

navi
17-04-2007, 14:07
where have u beggered off 2 ?
get ur ass back here and answer these!!!

u reckon i shud start chargin????

Confuzzled
17-04-2007, 14:17
what was tha last film u saw in the cinema?
what was tha last film u saw on DVD?
speedos or shorts?
burger king or mc dz?
what do u wear 2 bed?
wat kinda boxers u wearin 2day?
wat colour?
u working 2day?

Zero
17-04-2007, 18:49
Ever had a serious disease/illness?

Whats your blood type?

If you could pick a musical instrument to suit your character, whihch would it be and why?

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 09:47
eva done ne thing nawty in public? ;) Hmm cant think of any other than the times when I used to piss on this Chinese peoples front door....I was 10..
eva jumped on tha bus wivout paying? LOL yeh bare times especially 25, even wanted to take me court:o
did u pass ur gcses? Yep 11 GCSE's comfortably, only failed IT cause it was a half an hour lesson with teacher missing most of the year.
can u dance? Lol depends what your idea of dancing is :p
wats ur fave sport 2 watch? Football without a doubt
wats ur fave sport 2 play? Football without a doubt again
wats ur fave fruit? Everyday would be apple, but overall Id say Mango or Grapes
do u prefer u face with or without facial hair? Since 14 I've always had stubble around goatee area, but I dont think Id like the full thing

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 09:51
urm thanx 8& 8&

rite theres a fire u can only save 1 person, u have 2 choose between kc and vertigo LOL depends which ones going to give memore money or Vertigos PS3, although I would probably be a gentleman and let them both burn :p

have u eva sleepwalked newhere?? Nope

eva burped in sum1s face by accident???LOL no, not accidentally ;)

how bendy r u miz??? Ehrm bendy? Im straight, in fact im so straight im the definition of straight...

Confuzzled
18-04-2007, 09:53
wats ur fave colour tie?
how did u come up with creating a gentleman's club?
do u sponsor ne charities?
do u prefer pool or snooker?
skittles or starburst?
Cafe Nero or starbucks?
arranged marriage or love marriage?
who do u fancy off AP?
which person/people on AP do u think u cant really connect with?
wats ur fave number?
fave airline?
are u looking forward to terminal 5 at heathrow? lol...*random question*
how many toes u got?
have u got any scars?
if so how many?
did u eva have a crush on a school teacher?

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 10:16
do u belive in luv at 1st site? I believe in meeting someone and lusting after them at first site and things hitting off well. But not in a spiritual way its all about circumstances..
can an e m8 b a real m8??? Yes, it depends on the two people, but surely becoming mates is about understanding each others opinions etc however I dont think you can be best mates unless you met.
have u eva had a clingy gal after u?? Yeh...,:
if yea how did u get rid of her Blanked her
can u do ne accents?? lol ehrm yeh but only selective sayings, phrases and sentences, Cockney (obviously), Scottish (who cant), Northerner, Freshie, American and various others but they all depend on my state of mind at the time
did u kno i got a fetish 4 accents?? freshie accents not included Now I do:p
can u play a music instrument??? No...
wot sports r u gud at??? Football, Rugby, Pool, Badminton, Swimming.
who was ur 1st celebrity crush?? Danni Minogue (same birthday as me too) and Fearne Cotton (Still fancy them too?> )
wots ur opinion on...
paris hilton Shes hot but a waste, doesnt deserve her wealth and is thick.
jordon She isnt actually that good looking, chest is too big but shes smart at making money and publicity
jodie marsh LOL talented girl (Academically) who sent it all to waste, has a funny nose
eva angelina Who? lol Eva Longoria or Miss Jolie?
that huge titted porn star that died cos her tits were 2 big LOL insecure to death!
wots ur opinion on silicone??? Not Necessary
wud u change nethin bout urself??? Only through exercise, Id like some washboard abshttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
eva been bullied? Yep briefely at primary but werent really anything major

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 10:20
wot wud b a really cool way 2 die? Traveling to the sun
if u was reincarnated wot wud u cum back as??? An eagle or falcon so I could fly
do u think vetigo is a bit of a prat????Nope he is a good lad, funny and cheerful.
eva owed ne1 money???Yeh only when I bought something on finance but nothing major, its the other way round people usually owe me.

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 10:30
if i promise to call u do i get it? If I gave you a number you would have to ring to check it was me :p Yes :)
and yes sex on the beach this summer... its a date :rolleyes: Get ready for the time of your lifehttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
who've u met of AP? None yet bumped into Marni
when dyu want to get married? When I feel the time is right, when I can provide for a family/partner.
weirdest nickname u've ever been given? BanglaRaja LOL
worst present u've ever recieved?
most uncomfortable situation uve ever been in? I had to babysit my mate's gf's friend during their date....and her parents kept ringing her. Also when gay workmate was making moves
ever played girl? if yes ever been caught? Nah never played a girl
most useless thing u've ever bought? I bought one of them scrolling light things which you type a message for 15quid aint touch it since first day.
ever done drugs? Yeh Marijuana, Mushrooms and herbal speed
best memory? Anything with my friends really, my holidays are good ones!
funniest thing uve ever done? Cant remember too many :p
no. of people on msn? I got two accounts one has about 20-30 the other about 100.
anyone blockeD? Yeh randoms that thought Miz was a girls msn.
ever used vaseline? and in what context (A) to moisterise and smoothen my skin ?> and on my lips too;)
ever been caught in a tricky situation? Im sure I have once or twice

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 10:35
what was tha last film u saw in the cinema? Shooter
what was tha last film u saw on DVD? District 13
speedos or shorts? Shorts
burger king or mc dz? BK since I worked there before plus theyre burgers better specially bean burger, like mcd's fries though.
what do u wear 2 bed? Boxers and vest if hot then nothing or just boxers.
wat kinda boxers u wearin 2day? Snuggly ones.
wat colour? Grey
u working 2day? Yeh now infact

vertigo
18-04-2007, 10:46
wot sports do u play
wot sports do u watch
if u could ave a superpower for the day wot would u chose
wots ur fav cartoon
ever hand ne pets

Confuzzled
18-04-2007, 12:38
wens ur birthday?
at wat age do u plan 2 get married?
hav u eva wanted 2 travel into space?
if u could go back in time 2 1 specific day - when would that be?
and why?
are ur grandparents still alive?
wen was the last time u went 2 bangladesh?
have u eva been 2 africa?
wats ur fave cartoon character?
are u addicted to AP?
do u believe u can only fall in love once?
have u eva been in love?
how was it?
wat primary school did u go to?
did u use 2 watch power ranges wen u were likkle?
power ranges or dragon ball Z?
have u been 2 the circus?
do u think clowns are scary looking?

Confuzzled
18-04-2007, 12:48
what girls on AP do u think are hot?
what girls on AP do u think are nasty?
If u could be anyone else in this world who would u be?
whos ur idol?
whos ur fave hero?
whos ur fave villain?
salt or pepper?
do u eat salad with ur dinner?
do u prefer e-flirting or flirting in real life?
what made u smile 2day?
what made u angry 2day?
have u eva been in a car accident? *touch wood u dont ever*
what guy on AP do u get on with the most?
what girl on AP do u get on with the most?
do u count sheep before u sleep?

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 13:12
Ever had a serious disease/illness?Nope

Whats your blood type? Il find out

If you could pick a musical instrument to suit your character, whihch would it be and why? Probably a drum because it can be used to play to a serious rhythmic beat or to an easy going upbeat one (reflects the range of character)

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 13:24
wats ur fave colour tie? Depends on the shirt im fussy about a tie since it really has to co-ordinate.
how did u come up with creating a gentleman's club? I recognised a few fellow gentleman and thought why not have a section away from commonfolk :p
do u sponsor ne charities? No
do u prefer pool or snooker? Pool
skittles or starburst? Starburst
Cafe Nero or starbucks? Nero if its not a tiny one.
arranged marriage or love marriage? Arranged love marriage :p (love marriage)
who do u fancy off AP? Who don't I...?>
which person/people on AP do u think u cant really connect with?
wats ur fave number? 20
fave airline? lol only been on 3 Biman Bangladesh, British Airways and Easyjet.
are u looking forward to terminal 5 at heathrow? lol...*random question* lol since I dont live near there yeh why not make more carbon emissions courtesy of our evergreen government.
how many toes u got? 10 lol
have u got any scars? yeh if so how many? I have one small one on my forehead above my left eye.
did u eva have a crush on a school teacher?No always saw them as a parent figure

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 13:29
wot sports do u play Nowadays Football, golf or pool when I get a chance.
wot sports do u watch Football, Rugby, NFL, Wrestling, Boxing, International Cricket, Wimbledon, Olympics.
if u could ave a superpower for the day wot would u chose Flying or Invisibilty?>
wots ur fav cartoon From childhood would be either Teenage Mutant or Dungeons & Dragons.
ever hand ne pets I had loads of fishes but now have one cat called Toby

MizzyBone
18-04-2007, 13:34
wens ur birthday? 20 October
at wat age do u plan 2 get married? 25-27
hav u eva wanted 2 travel into space? Yes although it would be slightly frightening
if u could go back in time 2 1 specific day - when would that be? Day when Bangladesh beat Australia
and why? So I could place a massive bet
are ur grandparents still alive? Mums side both, Dads side only Grandma
wen was the last time u went 2 bangladesh? When I was 11
have u eva been 2 africa? No
wats ur fave cartoon character?
are u addicted to AP? Nope
do u believe u can only fall in love once? No
have u eva been in love? No
how was it? Was great^^^ :oh
wat primary school did u go to? Old Palace/Bigland Green
did u use 2 watch power ranges wen u were likkle? Yeh lol was into it bigtime
power ranges or dragon ball Z? Power Rangers (childhood memories)
have u been 2 the circus? No
do u think clowns are scary looking? No

Confuzzled
18-04-2007, 13:42
what shoe size are u?
what trainers have u got at the mo?
do u wear loafers?
do u own a pair of timberland boots?
boots or superdrug?
have u lost ur virginity?
what age did u lose it?

.Prizzle.
18-04-2007, 13:50
Do you love me? ?>
How much? ?>
If i came to you cinema and asked you to meet me in the mens toilets, would you? ?>
On a serious note...When i first joined what did u think of me?
What do you think of me now?
Whats your fav colour?
Do you have a lucky outfit?
What colour is your bed room?

navi
18-04-2007, 18:57
wud u eva let a gal tie u up????

if 1 of ur m8s got drunk (male) tried 2 kiss u wud u laugh it off or thump him 1??

past lives, wot do u reckon u was b4???

ur stuck in a life.... which other mod (not includin safi or ne of the sub mods) wud u like with ya???

r u allergic 2 nethin???

vertigo
18-04-2007, 21:40
if u could go back in time where would u go
if u could change anythin in the past wot would it b
wots ur fav catch phase

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
18-04-2007, 22:08
LoL okk... im waiting for ur number :rolleyes: lol
whats the most imporatnt thing everyone should have in their life?
do u have a teddy bear?
who would u most like to meet off here? and why?
best pizza topping?
ever cried? why?
best moment u'd want to relive?
ever been in trouble with the police?
favourite time of day?
best time of the year?
fav place to hang out?
anything u regret in life?
ever made a girl cry?
ever hit a girl?
last time u were in a fight?
last time u gt drunk?
last famous person u met?
i fancy u hypocrite! :rolleyes:

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 11:57
what girls on AP do u think are hot? Obviously there are many pretty girls on AP like Prizzle, Sonz, Beezlebub, 666, Suman and yourself, but if I was pressed then I would say top then Spanishfly and P00kie. Based on pics I have seen.
what girls on AP do u think are nasty? I don't think anyone is nasty, but some girls of not my taste are Bananasuit, BSB, Ishk, Shivzi and Wynterprincess(old member)
If u could be anyone else in this world who would u be?
whos ur idol? Dont have one in particular, I like certain aspects of certain people.
whos ur fave hero? Batman/Blade
whos ur fave villain? Venom/Omega Red
salt or pepper? Salt
do u eat salad with ur dinner? Often yes
do u prefer e-flirting or flirting in real life? I prefer neither :p
what made u smile 2day? Funny thought about a mate
what made u angry 2day? Nothing yet
have u eva been in a car accident? *touch wood u dont ever* No thankfully
what guy on AP do u get on with the most? Considering who I chat to most off forum that I have met on forum would be Liney
what girl on AP do u get on with the most? Navi
do u count sheep before u sleep? No

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:07
what shoe size are u? 9
what trainers have u got at the mo? Adidas Stan Smith Blackmetalic colour
do u wear loafers? No
do u own a pair of timberland boots? No
boots or superdrug? Superdrugs
have u lost ur virginity? No of course not?>
what age did u lose it? Would you like to help me?>

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 12:10
would u like me to help u loose it? lol
what did u eat 4 breakfast?
have u had lunch yet?
are u going out 2nite?

$xy $onz
20-04-2007, 12:10
lolzz miss c u carry on

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:14
Do you love me? ?> Obviouslykisshug
How much? ?> Like soil loves water! We can make our own people from mud :p
If i came to you cinema and asked you to meet me in the mens toilets, would you? ?> Yes! Heck Id take you to the staff toilethttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif
On a serious note...When i first joined what did u think of me? I thought usual another member, who's not deranged atleast :p
What do you think of me now? I think your a really sweet girl!kissingsmi
Whats your fav colour? Navy Blue
Do you have a lucky outfit? Yes Nothinghttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
What colour is your bed room? White with hint of creamybrown

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:23
wud u eva let a gal tie u up????Depends where ;)

if 1 of ur m8s got drunk (male) tried 2 kiss u wud u laugh it off or thump him 1?? THUMP HIM if he tried a proper kiss.

past lives, wot do u reckon u was b4??? A Lion

ur stuck in a life.... which other mod (not includin safi or ne of the sub mods) wud u like with ya??? Liney, it would mean I wouldnt have to pull girls:p

r u allergic 2 nethin???No

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:27
if u could go back in time where would u go Go and see one of our Prophets.
if u could change anythin in the past wot would it b I dont like changing anything in the past, but Id probably stop India splitting up or Israel being illegally created.
wots ur fav catch phase Cant think of any LOL but I do like annoying this boy called Bruce at work by saying 'do I get a Brucey bonus?' when I buy anything off him lol.

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:42
LoL okk... im waiting for ur number :rolleyes: Il give it to you on MSN ;)
whats the most imporatnt thing everyone should have in their life? Their dignity
do u have a teddy bear? No lol
who would u most like to meet off here? and why?
best pizza topping? Cheese and Tomato or Mushroom and Garlic.
ever cried? why? When I was younger and broke my arm.
best moment u'd want to relive?
ever been in trouble with the police? No
favourite time of day? Lunch http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif but ultimate fave time of day, is during summer just before sunset when theres a nice warm or cool breeze and lots of green (leaves and trees around).
best time of the year? Summer
fav place to hang out? Round my mates or any good eateries in East London really
anything u regret in life? No
ever made a girl cry? No, I Think
ever hit a girl? No
last time u were in a fight? 2 years ago
last time u gt drunk? Last summer
last famous person u met? Tom Cruise
i fancy u hypocrite! :rolleyes: About time Iv been waiting for you to tell me?> kissingsmi

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 12:46
would u like me to help u loose it? lol LOL its not me who'll be 'loose' :p
what did u eat 4 breakfast? Nothing...
have u had lunch yet? Nope just gna grab something now! Subway I reckon..
are u going out 2nite?Depends on my mates really, if not il just go gym.

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 12:48
I meant Lose!

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 13:11
I meant Lose!

I know kisshug

.Prizzle.
20-04-2007, 13:13
ok miz, so i'll come down next week, be prepared!!! :p

navi
20-04-2007, 14:58
miz miz go back sure u missed out sum ppls questions!

MizzyBone
20-04-2007, 16:22
ok miz, so i'll come down next week, be prepared!!! :p

Il be waiting ?>

miz miz go back sure u missed out sum ppls questions!

Lol Im sure I answered all of them...

navi
20-04-2007, 16:52
i shall check l8a on!!!!!!!!!!!

whose the weirdest member on here?
wots the naughtiest text u eva got?
who was it from?
wots the naughtiest pm u eva got?
who was it from???
has ne1 eva nude cammed u????
tell us sum gossip

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
20-04-2007, 18:57
loll u need to be ON my MSN 2 do that hypocrite!
i finally came out... something about our connection in this thread made me realise my true feelings :rolleyes:
fave smailey?
best asset? ;)
sexiest item of clothing?
ever worn make make up?
ever tried on a girls item clothing?
truth or dare?
ever dressed up for halloween?
been trick or treating?
best date in the year?
fave game to play?
ever wear jewellery?
worst item of clothing u ever bought and look back and think... oh dear?
can u strip?
can i hire u to strip? ?>
can u dance?

Commando Dave
20-04-2007, 19:01
# Radio Crackles #

What do you think of the X Unit?

Commando Dave

navi
20-04-2007, 19:05
do u think dave shud have a hotseat topic????
is he likely 2 answer????
if u cud b a soldier which 1 wud u choose 2b????
miz im torn .... which bloke shall i choose????????????

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 13:50
i shall check l8a on!!!!!!!!!!!

whose the weirdest member on here? it was Ishk
wots the naughtiest text u eva got? It had a video clip
who was it from? Lol was from you ;)
wots the naughtiest pm u eva got? Aint got none :(
who was it from???............
has ne1 eva nude cammed u???? Nope im waiting for you?>
tell us sum gossip Apparently SexyDesi and Ritz are getting it on :o

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 14:05
loll u need to be ON my MSN 2 do that hypocrite! How do I do that? :p ?>
i finally came out... something about our connection in this thread made me realise my true feelings :rolleyes: Its about time too, our connection cannot be denied!http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
fave smailey? kisshug
best asset? ;) lol you mean physically?
sexiest item of clothing? I suppose any of my figure hugging boxers, dont have corsets or thongs :p
ever worn make make up? lol nope
ever tried on a girls item clothing? nope lol you want me to try yours?:p
truth or dare? dare;)
ever dressed up for halloween? Yep as Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw and also Ali G when I was younger
been trick or treating? Lol no was too lazy to ask for sweets, was off pranking, knockdown ginger, piss on the frontdoor and throw tissue rolls.
best date in the year? Any time in July/Aug all those bbqs, parties and holidays!
fave game to play? Strip poker with you?>
ever wear jewellery? Nope, feels tacky on me.
worst item of clothing u ever bought and look back and think... oh dear? I bought a stripey tshirt that when worn whilst I had hairlooked fine but when i've got short hair it looks a bit camp like the Jean Paul Gaultier advert.
can u strip? Of course I can for you my dear?>
can i hire u to strip? ?> It if it involves me stripping you ?>
can u dance? lol depends on the music i suppose

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 14:07
# Radio Crackles #

What do you think of the X Unit? Crazy bunch of crackheads, a bit sad but atleast they do a good service. I like Soldier X most.

Commando Dave

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 14:08
do u think dave shud have a hotseat topic???? YES
is he likely 2 answer???? LOL yes it would be a good laugh to see his radio crackle so much.
if u cud b a soldier which 1 wud u choose 2b????Soldier X the X stands for something ;)
miz im torn .... which bloke shall i choose???????????? out of which ones?

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
22-04-2007, 18:40
Hmm... i wonderrr hypocrite!
yee well denial is the first hurdle... wonder what comes next? :rolleyes:
i guess strip pokers our plan tonite... ;)
lol yes best asset physically?
when are u going to cook for me?
would ever actually go if there was an AP meet?
would u ever get with someone off AP?
ever had an e-relationship?
any veiws on politics?
if u ruled the world what would u do?
do u drive?
best place in central london?
romantic or adventurous?
on a girl: curly or straight hair?
rudest thing u've ever said to a girl?
horror or action movie?
spider man or bat man?
bat man or super man?
super man or super woman? ;)
super woman or cat woman?

navi
22-04-2007, 20:22
out of the 2 that keep cummin back in my life????
:(
wen was the last time u cried

nafisa
22-04-2007, 20:26
How are you miz?

Is yours the never ending hotseat round or is it just me?

Whats the most pizza slices you've got through in one sitting? ;P

Do you secretly wear make-up?

Ever had a pet goldfish? is yes, what was his/her name?

Toodles. =]

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 21:37
Hmm... i wonderrr hypocrite!
yee well denial is the first hurdle... wonder what comes next? :rolleyes:What would you like?>
i guess strip pokers our plan tonite... Boooze
lol yes best asset physically? Apart from my weapon of mass destruction, it would be arms and shoulders!
when are u going to cook for me? Well do I need to cook if we are on the menu...?>
would ever actually go if there was an AP meet? Yes aslong as time permits then definetly!
would u ever get with someone off AP? Never say never...;)
ever had an e-relationship?every other day@)
any veiws on politics? Yes I think we are run by a bunch of greedy cunts whose only real concern is to help themselves, Labour is shit don't vote for them, NHS is crap, education is expensive, yobs are running wild and transport dont even get me started!
if u ruled the world what would u do? Apart from promoting world peace and naming a country after myself, I would make it legal to have thousands of wives so gentlemen like myself liney, kc and vertigo can bring love to the lives of billions of women (like yourself?> ), whilst men like snake and hussainu please each other.
do u drive? No, owning a car is like having a child nowadays
best place in central london? I work in Covent garden so Id say the area around oxford st, regent st, cvt garden, tottenham crt rd, lesta and traf sq. Its robust and full of life even in winter with all the shops and lights. And best place to finish work as you see everyone getting out brimming to shake off work and have some fun.
romantic or adventurous? Id say im an adventurous romantickisshug
on a girl: curly or straight hair? Depends on the girl...darker girls look nicer with curly hair but im fine with bothhttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
rudest thing u've ever said to a girl? Well one I can remember is from yesterday, this girl from work said 'its whats inside that counts' and I said to her in front of our other workmate (looking at her weight/belly) 'yeh thats cause you've got a lot to offer from inside you!'
Oh and another one a teacher was putting make up on in class, and I said, 'you dont need make up miss', she goes 'aww thats so sweet' then I muttered 'you need plastic surgery'?> she heard me:(
horror or action movie? Action
spider man or bat man? Batman
bat man or super man? Batman
super man or super woman? ;) Superwoman, Id like her to grab hold of my Globe threatening nuclear rocket?>
super woman or cat woman? Catwoman something about that suit miaow, you want to be my catwoman?http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 21:38
out of the 2 that keep cummin back in my life???? Which one does your heart want? And which one does your brain want? if they dont match then neither, remember theres always a third option you dont need to have a lover if your not fully happy or convinced.
:(
wen was the last time u cried When I was 14 I think

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 21:43
How are you miz? Im great thanks, just the usual wokring and what not and prepping in the long run for uni life. You?

Is yours the never ending hotseat round or is it just me? Hey I just supply the answers, its supposed to be a week long which means yesterday:oh and you just prolonged it :p

Whats the most pizza slices you've got through in one sitting? ;P I think I have manged upto 10, im a really good eater, but I eat bad when im hungry8& what about you?

Do you secretly wear make-up? LOL nope do you think othewise?

Ever had a pet goldfish? is yes, what was his/her name? Ages ago I had a tank full of them, never really named any!

Toodles. =] Toodleytoo to you too kisshug

navi
22-04-2007, 21:44
wot made u cry at 14????
they both want my heart.......is sumthin wron with my brains then?????????????
wot u wearin rite now mizzy??
wen u cummin back 2 msn???

MizzyBone
22-04-2007, 21:49
wot made u cry at 14????I think I was told off badly cause I was messing around in school so much.
they both want my heart.......is sumthin wron with my brains then????????????? But who does ur heart want?
wot u wearin rite now mizzy?? Im in only boxers cause had a shower and its well hot.
wen u cummin back 2 msn???When I have time....not enough time to have proper convos..

nafisa
22-04-2007, 22:35
Originally Posted by nafisa
How are you miz? Im great thanks, just the usual wokring and what not and prepping in the long run for uni life. You?
Im very well ty, just a small matter of a ict deadline in for tues. =]

Is yours the never ending hotseat round or is it just me? Hey I just supply the answers, its supposed to be a week long which means yesterday:oh and you just prolonged it :p
and i intend to keep it running, many people are very keen on your answers you know ;p

Whats the most pizza slices you've got through in one sitting? ;P I think I have manged upto 10, im a really good eater, but I eat bad when im hungry8& what about you?
is that all miz? ahh i've cained 14 slices, pizza hut lunch buffet. dont think i moved for the next couple of days.
do you like fast food? or is it just one of those places to go to get food for when you're lazy?

i'd like to see you with make-up on, a sizde of miz i haven't seen before, can you make that possible?

Ever had a pet goldfish? is yes, what was his/her name? Ages ago I had a tank full of them, never really named any!

MizzyBone
23-04-2007, 17:23
Originally Posted by nafisa
Im very well ty, just a small matter of a ict deadline in for tues. =]
After that you shall come down and see me??>
and i intend to keep it running, many people are very keen on your answers you know ;p Keep em coming :p
is that all miz? ahh i've cained 14 slices, pizza hut lunch buffet. dont think i moved for the next couple of days.
do you like fast food? or is it just one of those places to go to get food for when you're lazy? 10 slices of real man pizza with man toppings not tiny winey pieces :p I think I'll admit to enjoying fast food but it is generally when im lazy that I go to fast foods, however my local Pizza Hut from work, I go there because its such a comfortable place, but I love all the buffets, includng chinese and indian ones?>
i'd like to see you with make-up on, a sizde of miz i haven't seen before, can you make that possible? LOL where and when would you like to see? What type of make up do you suggest for me?

Lucy
23-04-2007, 17:27
have you broken any gals's heart?
you rejected any 1?
wats your ideal woman?
which 1,personality or looks??

Confuzzled
23-04-2007, 17:29
^ his hotseat has ended

MizzyBone
23-04-2007, 17:33
have you broken any gals's heart? Not that I know of
you rejected any 1? Yes
wats your ideal woman? A woman confident in her own abilities yet humble, unique, random and adventerous and pretty preferably stunning.
which 1,personality or looks?? Id go for a bit of both, but in the long run id go for someone average looking and with a nice personality rather than vice versa

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
23-04-2007, 18:41
Lol... i guess i can make an exception for cooking in that case...
what the best thing uve ever cooked that ur most proud of?
how independant would u say u r?
eyebrow peircing... yes or no?
lol who would u consider actually meeting from AP?
omg i love central especially in the evenings.... was at slaon square the other day and convent gardens...and love Rendezvous in lesta square!
LoL love the rude stories!
idea of the perfect girlfriend?
PS3 or spending time with mates?
PS3 or Girlfriend?
love to be ur catwoman ;)
if u could buy a girl anything to wear from ann summers ... what would it be?
best place to shop?
best park to go?
dyu like the swings?
girl in asian clothes or western?
dyu ever get and urge to jump in a swimming pool during summer?
shall we go on holiday?
do you collect anything?
fave cartoon back in the day?
lookin forward to spiderman 3?
best trilogy ever created?

navi
23-04-2007, 21:19
his hot seats the most popular 1 on here!!!!!!!!!!!

MizzyBone
25-04-2007, 10:45
Lol... i guess i can make an exception for cooking in that case...kisshug you wont go hungry ;)
what the best thing uve ever cooked that ur most proud of? Ehrm I would say this meat curry I made cause it was my first time and my school mate was there to try it, was good aswell!
how independant would u say u r? Id say very in terms of financially, although I do like to have my washing up still done by mother?>
eyebrow peircing... yes or no? No, seems tacky and gay.
lol who would u consider actually meeting from AP? Id say Id consider most, but id make an effort to meet, the regulars and long timers, people like Navi, Voodoo, Liney etc and you of course :p
omg i love central especially in the evenings.... was at slaon square the other day and convent gardens...and love Rendezvous in lesta square! Lol one of our agencies is at Sloane Avenue, tis a really beautiful area.
LoL love the rude stories! My pleasure telling them!
idea of the perfect girlfriend? Girlfriend would be a reasonable person, someone easy going, no pressure for heavy commitments, but not a user either.
PS3 or spending time with mates? Mates, some of the greatest laffs I have are with mates also I can have both now with online play :p
PS3 or Girlfriend? PS3 LOL no Girlfriend of course (depends on the game and girlfriend really :p)
love to be ur catwoman ;) Il pull out my Batsuit ;)
if u could buy a girl anything to wear from ann summers ... what would it be? Well it wont be a strap on :p I'd say some nice
best place to shop? Clothes wise I like Espirit smart yet casual and not fancy otherwise its places like HMV Virgin.
best park to go? Hyde Park is lovely especially in the summer!
dyu like the swings? LOL I don't think id fit into any, anymore. But yep!
girl in asian clothes or western? I like both, asian clothes give a more glamourous beautiful feel, but everyday Id say western, especially skirts hehe.
dyu ever get and urge to jump in a swimming pool during summer? LOL I would if only there were many around! Although if I go beaches then its all systems go!
shall we go on holiday? Yes definelty, where would you suggest? Shared accomodation of course?>
do you collect anything? I used to collect miniature figures, ranging from wresters to superheroes but then grew out of it.
fave cartoon back in the day? When I was younger I was very into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, even had the backpack and lunchbox lol.
lookin forward to spiderman 3? Yep defo lol, can't wait its going to be a good one although means busier work for me too! What about you?
best trilogy ever created? Lord of the Rings simply because they made all three in one go, transformed this marvelous piece of literature into jaw dropping cinema and quite simply achieved the impossible of making people want to believe in elves and fairies again.

Confuzzled
25-04-2007, 10:56
his hot seats the most popular 1 on here!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the most fun!! bananadanc

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
29-04-2007, 22:13
LoL ur quite a good read.. i dont think ive ever participated this much in anyones hotseat before!!
hmm washing done by mummy... well nothing more than expected same with my brother really lol
and yess lovee Hyde park :) cant wait to go there in Julyy!!
for our holiday i'd suggest somewhere exotic and oo um a place where u can where the bare minimum and get a really hot tan... n loll shared accomodation? next u'll be saying they only have doubles beds and one room left :p
dyu believe in God?
whom dyu most respect and look up to?
favourite saying?
were u ever a boffin at skool?
how did u become so hot :p
most interesting fact u've learnt recently?
do u watch the news?
ever wanted to do something soo wildddd? what was it?
fave boxers?
boxers on girls... ? hot or not?
when are u takin me to the beach? ?>