PDA

View Full Version : Products....

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 11:44
Hey Guys/Girls

This is a thread to write about the products you swear by and actually work so others can read about them before buying.

Something you use and find it works eg: get rid of marks/shiny hair/get rid of split ends etcccc.

Mention the product and what it does

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 11:49
Artistry Exfoliating Face Wash - Use it day & night .. has cleared the odd spots I had on my face...keeps my face clean..is suitable for sensitive skin - which is why i use it coz everything else irritates my face.

Loreal Toner - use this after Ive washed my face....jus tones it...n all that

Oil of olay night n day cream - use this on my face aswell.

Loreal hot straight (in the pink bottle) - Keeps my hair from frizzing up...keeps its nice n sleak...smells good too

TIGI - Honey and Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner. Only a small amount needed and it leaves hair softer, smoother and stronger as well as smelling good enough to eat. The smell lasts up until your next wash

Il post up some more when i can remember them

Ridz
20-04-2007, 11:52
Artistry Exfoliating Face Wash - Use it day & night .. has cleared the odd spots I had on my face...keeps my face clean..is suitable for sensitive skin - which is why i use it coz everything else irritates my face.

Loreal hot straight (in the pink bottle) - Keeps my hair from frizzing up...keeps its nice n sleak...smells good too

TIGI - Honey and Oatmeal Shampoo and Conditioner. Only a small amount needed and it leaves hair softer, smoother and stronger as well as smelling good enough to eat. The smell lasts up until your next wash

Do you have anytime to do anything else? u must nid 2 wake up lyk 2 hours early n start 2 get ready 4 bed lyk 2 hours early 2 ?> ?>

$xy $onz
20-04-2007, 11:53
da new clean and clear dat is meant 2 reduce ur spots in 4 hours dat dnt work at all not evn a tiny bit its a waste of money

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 12:07
Do you have anytime to do anything else? u must nid 2 wake up lyk 2 hours early n start 2 get ready 4 bed lyk 2 hours early 2 ?> ?>

its all part of my daily routine...i have it well planned out ;)

Tiger
20-04-2007, 12:13
head and shoulders, washa nd gohttp://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Confuzzled
20-04-2007, 12:19
Simple eye make up remover - use this everyday. Its brilliant..doesnt sting ur eyes and the make up is removed quickly

blingin_pwincess
20-04-2007, 20:17

lolz i'm addicted 2 dat!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy
20-04-2007, 20:37
just the jonson baby range,the lotion smells soooo nice!

AmericanBoi
20-04-2007, 20:40
not really into beauty product since i am a guy.

but i use Davidoff Coolwater like crazy thts my fav cologne and also the new Ralph Lauren range in colognes.

Forgived.
20-04-2007, 21:50
St Ives Apricot Scrub....Lovely jubbly. My secret hehe

Umberto Gianni Sleek and Chic miracle Finisher for my hair....mmm the smell is just so ....sexy? :oh

Head and Shoulders Shampoo....Pink one.

Moisturiser....I use Nivea Soft...does tricks for me skin. Radiant... ;)

SexyDesi
20-04-2007, 22:08
Face: Liz Earle Beauty Regime The cleanse and polish is amazing
Body: Razac Body Lotion The smell is amazing and the cream is so thick and makes your body smell wicked
Hair: Aveda Shampure All natural products, smells amazing and you realise that the lack of chemicals makes your hair amazing

Other Must Haves:
Immac Wax Strips Just like the salon except no sexy lady touching you up
Silky Mit Looks like sandpaper but gets rid of bumps from waxing and leaves legs smooooooth
Loreal True Match Foundation Looks natural

Sidra240
20-04-2007, 22:10
Nivea Eye Cream....Works for my when iv had less sleep Tehehe

Nivea Night Renewal Cream....again that works too

Nivea Pure Moistiriser.....Makes my skin smooth and perfect

Vaseline....Makes my lips nice and smooth :D

No7 Foundation.....Makes ur skin smooth

DJ B4VVY
20-04-2007, 22:12
Tresemme Shampoo & Conditioner for damaged hair, it makes my hair nice and shinyyyyy and soft and not brittle! :D

DJ B4VVY
20-04-2007, 22:12
Vaseline for my lips too like Sid, it makes my lips soft :)

Forgived.
20-04-2007, 22:17
Epilator...!! Love it. No razors, no messy wax, painful but the results are amazing ;)

Any one know any good foundations ...holla this way. I dont know :( I want one. :(

Brown Sugar Baby
20-04-2007, 22:19
Epilator...!! Love it. No razors, no messy wax, painful but the results are amazing ;)

Any one know any good foundations ...holla this way. I dont know :( I want one. :(
do u guys get a foundation down there called pout?

Sidra240
20-04-2007, 22:22

no7 is good hun

Sidra240
20-04-2007, 22:22
do u guys get a foundation down there called pout?

Whats that ,: ,: ,:

SexyDesi
20-04-2007, 22:23
Loreal True Match

Brown Sugar Baby
20-04-2007, 22:23
http://www.pout.co.uk/radiant_foundation.php

get it in harvey nichols up here duno were u cud get it from were ur all from.. there make-up is amazing..and there foundation makes ur skin look like flawless.. and it aint to heavy or anything.. :)

Brown Sugar Baby
20-04-2007, 22:24
Whats that ,: ,: ,:

^^^^^^^^^..............

Sidra240
20-04-2007, 22:27
Ahhh Skeen....I prefer No7 though....Id rather stick to that...dont like changing my make-up

Forgived.
20-04-2007, 22:28
I need a foundation that doesnt feel heavy and isnt very oily, but at the same time wont dry my skin. Plus I need something that will last longer than a couple of hours and still looks fresh after a long day. I have sensitive skin, so I avoid foundation all together, cus they have all kindsa harsh products in ther.

Shaz.
23-04-2007, 18:29
st Ives apricot scrub- gets rid of dried skin! :D
alberto balsam-strawberries n cream conditioner- leaves ur hair smellling lovely and shiny!
revlon mascara-extra thick!- its awesome! --i love it!!

Shaz.
23-04-2007, 18:30
no7 foundation is good!