all i wana say to the dude is if islam is so bad why are there more and more converts

Islam is the most Proselytised Religion in the world, with significantly more employed Evanagelists then any other any other Religion. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has thousands of Evangelists on their payroll working abroad, the TV and Media. In America 30'000 people have converted since 9/11. 30'000 out of 300 million equates to 0.1 percent of the Population or 1 in 1000. If it really was the 'truth' or 'the right path' why is this figure so low in the a time when Islam has received more publicity then ever? Can 999 people out of 1000 really be wrong ?

Remember you live in a country where you have a constitutional right to freedom of Religion & Thought, you don't have that in many Muslims Countries. Also remember to that no Religion has been able to grasp a monopoly on Truth. Whatever version of the 'truth' you choose to believe in or 'Religion' as you call it to feel better about yourself, always remember that you are in a minority as no Religion on planet Earth is believed by more then 1/4 people.

so many people convert to islam if if prophet mohammed (SAW) was in the wrong

The version of Prophet Mohammed that most Muslims and potential convert are taught about sis a much glamorised revered version, not an objective insight into his character. These figures would be more then balanced by those who leave Islam if there wasn't the death penalty for Apostacy, the threat of violence and the Social Stigmas attached to leaving Islam. I myself have met many Muslims who when in Large groups go along with Religious dogma and rhetoric(as Religion is nothing more then a social norm)but privately they themselves denounce Religion once they see my Skepticicm.

hazrat aisha was not 7 when they got married she was a adult regardless the age gap

Many impartial Academic Historians(not no EDL Islamphobes) have verified she was 6 at the age of Marriage and 9 when the marriage was consummated. If you can show me a source with an Academic Theologist or Historian or someone with a similar level of Credibility & Impartiality disapproving that I'll consider the matter to be more ambiguous.

people now a days marry old men n have over 30 years difference no one says anything then but when it comes to our beloved prophet (SAW) its a bad thing and called a peado like hello people need to get there head sorted cant be aite for some people n not others

If anything most people are more blinkered and look more favourably upon the actions of the Prophet Muhammed cos of Religious Sentiment involved. What you have to wonder is why is the Prohet Muhammed one of the most castigated and discredited persons in History amongst Academics ?I urge you to remove the sentiment of Religious Affiliation and to read & learn abut Muhammed, and I don't mean go to an Islamic Mercenary Scholar whose become very wealthy by evangelising Islam.