Desi Gaming News!
27-12-2008 06:33 - AP sister site - Desi Gaming - www.desiclan.net
What to look forward to in 2009

hey people, its shelim..

its been a while since i've updated my blog or written anything but its been a anjoyable time here witht he Desi Clan, been gaming wiht hem since july 2008 and well have my PCbuilt already as stated in previous blog..

the reason im writing this is to inform all members of the desi forum/our viewers/guests and passers by is that there are some surprises to come from the Desi Clan in the year2009... look out for changes and updates on what is happeneing within the clan, and what ideas are being sparked from just little conversations between clan members... look out for Desi Clan on ED (enemy down) as we've been registered for a while now, but unfortunately been unable to proceed with official games to climb up the ranks but thats about to chane soon enough.. please use our "challange us"link on the menu bar to the left and offer us a match if you'd like...

as sated above, man things to come from Desi Clan, get ready 2009 here we come...

P.S. any questions please ask us on the forum and you will get a more prompt reply as we have active members throughout the day on the forum (look out for ADMIN in RED and MODERATORS in BLUE)...

From us all at the Desi Clan, merry christmas and a happy new year

shelim a.k.a Desi|Shelim also known as Desi|Gee Sak

Read More...