Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Proud to be a Pakistani! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Proud to be a Pakistani!

but perves are wherever u go? aint they? like even in England

Please Recycle this post and Save a Tree.

Save a post, Save a Tree, Save your Sanity!!!

Save a Post >> and >>Go Green

GOOD LUCK TO MY MAN DAVID GAYLE!

Respected Member Cheeky_Princess's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But thats the thing yes you get them in England
    But i don't get stared at by everyone when i leave my door do i? i don't get peoples eyes popping out..

heck in pakistan even if your covered in a chaddar they can't help but look
    and its meant to be a muslim country....

Blog Entries

perves look.

these are more so. they make the women feel uncomfortable

what kinda country would allow an incident such as mukhtar mai happen? countless more honour rape's get unreported for the sake of the families.

perve's look

the men in pakistan step over that and say and do alot more and its naive for anyone to think otherwise.
    "Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?"

Quote Originally Posted by incredible View Post
    depends where you live in Pakistan too
    totally agree... ba not commets wot other ppl said.. end of the day majority of ppl here r paindoooooos... doens matter if u got british passport or u talk in english....
    that doesnt make ne difference..

jus cos u cant have ur bf/gf .. u cant get shagged in the car in a public place.. u cant go to pubs n clubs.. n wear revealin cloths..n u cant show middle finger to ur partents .. n u cant make excuse to ur parents if u need to stay out..jus cos u r not in ur parents control wen u r over 16.. u think pak is bad..

u ppl love to do shoppin there.. get cheap nice stuff.. .. love pakistani food.. love pakistani culture.. den u dont think its bad or they r perverts..

HYPOCRITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

wen some random guy here in uk say u hi sexy.. wots ur numba.. do u wanna come wiv me to have fun.. u gt fit ass n stuff.. then u dont think they are perverts.. u probably think its uk .. its ok here..

ba wen back home a random guy look at u .. or stare at u.. all of sudden u call them perverts..

i bet most of ur relative gt married ppl from back home wiv those perverts..

GOOD N BAD THINGS / PPL ARE EVERYWHERE.. HERE N BACK HOME IN PAKISTAN..
    SO PLZ DONT PRETEND TO B PERFECT.... END OF THE DAY U R STILL PAKISTANI..NO MATTER U BORN HERE OR NOT.. U WIL B CLASSIFIED AS BRITISH PAKISTANI..

i m agree that ppl back home r modern.. ba atleast they dont do wot u do here.. even he or she is daughter/son of a millionaire..

so plz

wot if uk gov take ur passport of u .. n kick on ur ass n send u back where u parents came from.. den where u gona end up.. some where in uganda or somalia or america or canada?.. NO .. u will b kicked back to pakistan.. n live wiv those ppl..u called them perverts..

hypocrite ppls..

sorry no offence to neone particular..

take care..

Blog Entries

^ LOL word up brother, repped.

i never understood this whole pervert issue... u get guys here doing it, but its acceptable, the girl enjoys having the attention, but back in pak, coz they make it a bit more obvious nd probably not on the same flex/attractiveness as someone from the Uk, its all ewww.

CP - u say girls who wear chaddar back home, are perved on aswell, the same happens in the UK... even hijaabis are buff and thas being said by peeps on this forum, wuld they be classed as perves?

pakistan aint such a shit country, its the way it is run that makes it shit. if u keep having external factors making decisions on how the country is run, then its going to cause problems, coz the so called external factors have the power to put in sanctions nd what not into place. pakistan has the potential to become a superpower, but its being held back
    www.tubbyz.wordpress.com Subscribe today.
    Making the Muslim Youth Think! 'Generation Jihad?' New Article Up!

I agree with the last two posts.

One must ponder the question; not why are we in the shit, but how we got here, who is responsible and how do we get out?

i'd copy and paste 20 pages of facts with sanctions, and international horse shit but its 3:36 and i'm on a redbull marathon.
    Last edited by MojoJojo; 30-03-2009 at 03:38.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    I agree with the last two posts.

One must ponder the question; not why are we in the shit, but how we got here, who is responsible and how do we get out?

i'd copy and paste 20 pages of facts with sanctions, and international horse shit but its 3:36 and i'm on a redbull marathon.
    How pak got into the shit nd responsibility... Mohammed Ali Jinnah and the British. The British Empire was always based on divide and conquer nd to this day the British Government still uses it. Before the British Rule, muslims, hindus nd sikhs, lived without many problems. Then u have the British invasion nd suddenly u have Muslims hating on Hindus, Hindus on Sikhs, all of them hating each other. Then pops up a british agent in Mohammed Ali jinnah, who wants a so called 'islamic state' for the muslim population.

The issue of Kashmir props up, a bit similar to the Palestine issue. Majority of the peeps in kashmir are muslim but was given to india, great move by the british, as its lead to 3 wars nd left huge tension in the area.

Since Pakistans creation it has had Dictotator rule and puppet rule, not one of the rulers have had the interest of the people at heart. The US and UK have constantly been getting involved in Pak Politics nd have been supporting dictators.. From Jinnah all the way to Sardari today, some external factor has put these people into power, not the people of Pak.

The get out clause... there is a solution but the Pak peeps need to realise it, at the moment all they are stuck with and know of is Dictator Government and a Corrupt Government, like a game of ping pong, back and forth back and forth. for what people may say, Pakistan is not a Islamic state coz its values are based on democracy, just like the Brits and Americans. If the Pak people saw a alternative from democracy, which would bring proper justice and look after the people, that alternative is Islam. Pakistan has been around for 60+ years now, nd what has come of it? Dictators and Tyrants who are openly backed by the Americans nd Brits.

Pak has pure potential of being a leading super power in the world. it has one of the biggest armies in the world, it has untouched huge amounts of natural resources available, it just needs a sincere leadership to take them forward, if it continues to be influenced by the west, then it wont get no where coz its only serving the interest of the west not the Pak people.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    Since Pakistans creation it has had Dictotator rule and puppet rule, not one of the rulers have had the interest of the people at heart. The US and UK have constantly been getting involved in Pak Politics nd have been supporting dictators.. From Jinnah all the way to Sardari today, some external factor has put these people into power, not the people of Pak.
    I don't think thats entirely true. Ayyub Khan and Zia-Ul-Haq were probably the best Pakistan ever had, if any.

I agree on the issue that Pakistan should have a religious reform, but then there are those people that think that they're fighting "extremists" in the north-west region and the government is doing a good job at it. They're not even extremists.

When will they realise that the people up north just want a proper Islamic rule in Pak? Whats the rest of the world got to do with what the people want? After the Red Mosque incident people there are more aware now with what is happening and a lot of the army is refusing to fight in the NW regions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I don't think thats entirely true. Ayyub Khan and Zia-Ul-Haq were probably the best Pakistan ever had, if any.

I agree on the issue that Pakistan should have a religious reform, but then there are those people that think that they're fighting "extremists" in the north-west region and the government is doing a good job at it. They're not even extremists.

When will they realise that the people up north just want a proper Islamic rule in Pak? Whats the rest of the world got to do with what the people want? After the Red Mosque incident people there are more aware now with what is happening and a lot of the army is refusing to fight in the NW regions.
    I need to read up on Ayuub Khan and Zia ul Haq, uv mentioned Zia before, he implemeted parts of the shariah during his rule and was assasinated, right?

Its pretty clear to me, that Sardari and Co are working with the americans and doing the americans dirty work. There is so much anti american hatred in Pakistan, it would be stupid for America to get its hands dirty at this moment in time. There biding there time at the moment, letting sardari fuck the country up as much as possible, then give the excuse the americans need to move onto Pak soil.

Im praying for the day islamic rule comes back, coz every fucker thats giving it large now, wil think twice when the state is around, just praying it happens in our lifetime.

Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    I need to read up on Ayuub Khan and Zia ul Haq, uv mentioned Zia before, he implemeted parts of the shariah during his rule and was assasinated, right?

Its pretty clear to me, that Sardari and Co are working with the americans and doing the americans dirty work. There is so much anti american hatred in Pakistan, it would be stupid for America to get its hands dirty at this moment in time. There biding there time at the moment, letting sardari fuck the country up as much as possible, then give the excuse the americans need to move onto Pak soil.

Im praying for the day islamic rule comes back, coz every fucker thats giving it large now, wil think twice when the state is around, just praying it happens in our lifetime.
    Yeh, Zia was the most Islamic of the leaders...obv everyones not perfect...but he did implement quite a few laws...as starting point obv. Which is why the general public didnt like him much. I think he wasnt JUST disliked by the country but by other country's as well. Kinda ironic, he died in a Plane accident..in which a bomb blew up in the cargo hold.

(Typical millitary moustache lol)

Just cos he's islamically oriented, doesnt mean the country can't do well economically:

Under Zia, the previous ruler Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's nationalisation policies were slowly reversed, and gradual privatisation took place. General Zia greatly favoured egalitarianism and industrialisation. Between 1977 and 1986, Zia could proudly point to an average annual growth in the GNP of 6.8%, one of the highest in the world at that time.
    Ayyub was okay, but he was also disliked by the people...He was a good guy; too much to say about him in this post. Out of all the people that ruled, these two were probably the most influential.

This is why Pakistan is on the tip of US tongue...because they KNOW something will come from there. They KNOW that Pakistan is a threat because it is the first islamic(supposedly) nuclear power. They KNOW that if the country falls OUT of their hands, democracy + capitalism will be shunned and they will loose out on their ultimate goal. And thats not world domination, thats cleansing...
    Last edited by Zero; 31-03-2009 at 22:03.

Blog Entries

sound like interesting peeps, summit to reseach on.

america full well knows pakistan is a threat, thats why they moving there troops from iraq to afghanistan, trying to rip out the root of the problem before it gets any worse.

on a serious, more intellectual level, democracy and capitalism has failed miserably, man made laws has failed miserably, just look at all the drama in the world, its due to democracy, secularism and capitalism. if this was such a free world, then why are the west stopping the muslims from uniting and livng under sharia? coz islam is a true threat on there values. why do they keep referring to sharia as strict, backwards and a evil ideology? why is it when a muslim who wants sharia is labelled as a extremist, radical, fundamentalist? why is the government funding millions and millions of pounds into muslim organisations and mosques, when they got bigger problems in society with knife crime and teenage pregnancies?

Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    its all over

to say islamabad is better than lahore or is better than mirpur or karachi is rubbish.

women are unbelievably oppressed. i'm not sayin they shud b allowed to wear mini's and go clubbing and have open sex but the mere fact they dont feel safe shopping unless a male is with them says it all. the fact that if they did they'd b harassed and this isnt a minority of males doin this either.

go to lahore and see nawaz's mansion then say he done good for the country. same with bhutto. yet the dumb ass public keep wanting to vote this thugs & thieves in again and again.

dat is soooo not tru dno wher u been goin wen u was der

sum areas women der r more fashionale n den us ere n go clubbing n shit jus cuz u dnt see it dnt mean it dont apen

n women do go shopin wivout men wat u on i always wiv jus my gal cuzns 4m ere we knw r way round not worrid at all bwt getin harrasd

if u fink da country is sooooo bad y did u go der

im not saying its da most perfect place 2 go cuz it ent but most countries hav a down side n pakistan is 1 of dem

if u knw ur places n wher 2 go den u luv it der n if u dnt den its ppl lyk u finking its bad

Quote Originally Posted by $xy $onz View Post

sum areas women der r more fashionale n den us ere n go clubbing n shit jus cuz u dnt see it dnt mean it dont apen

n women do go shopin wivout men wat u on i always wiv jus my gal cuzns 4m ere we knw r way round not worrid at all bwt getin harrasd

im not saying its da most perfect place 2 go cuz it ent but most countries hav a down side n pakistan is 1 of dem

if u knw ur places n wher 2 go den u luv it der n if u dnt den its ppl lyk u finking its bad
    SPOT ON!!!

Please Recycle this post and Save a Tree.

Save a post, Save a Tree, Save your Sanity!!!

Save a Post >> and >>Go Green

GOOD LUCK TO MY MAN DAVID GAYLE!

thank u lol

dnt understand ppl sum time jus cuz of a lil bad experience u can not judge da whole

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $xy $onz View Post

took me about 10 mins to understand what the hell was typed there but i fink i mnged 2 sort it out lyk.

there is an incredible minority of women that have such openess as u have described. mostly being limited to a few cities and thats it.

there's a reason when you go to pakistan and even in the cities there's posters paid for by the british govt advertising htier help for brit citizens for forced marriages.

why does united nations and many more well reputed organisations blast pakistan for its women rights?

In all 17692 cases of violence against women have been registered nationwide that includes 612 cases of honor killing, 67 stove burst, 6 incidents of acid throwing, 2484 cases of sexual harassment and so on. And most of the cases were registered in Punjab province of Pakistan.
    its a delusion to even think that its a one off experience that makes people think like this. its a delusion to think that just cause you and your cousins arent held back that the rest arent. count that as your good-fortune.

Are we really the Best UMMAH?

i'd write more but i'm gettin late for a meeting.

sorry if u think its a personal attack it isnt - i'm glad you can enjoy pakistan to its fullest cause there's hellava lotta women who cant.
    "Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?"

Thread Information