View Full Version : I was shown this today :(

CC_UK
02-12-2005, 11:09
Isnt it terrible?sadangel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4487198.stm

Safi
02-12-2005, 11:13
CHINA IS SO BAD 4 HUMAN RIGHTS!
i dnt tink im alittl shocked, they jst so bad at uphldin ne principles of human right declaration its an atricty n il tel u y nowt hapens because of teh ties between political n economics! no1 cn force them 2 do nething....we covered this in international law, n wel its jst a shame dat such things occcur in the wrld bt cause of economic reasons n the power they hold, nothing cn realy b dun about it..

CC_UK
02-12-2005, 11:21
Yes,China is bad for human rights :(
Malaysia too :(

*sigh*

,:

Safi
02-12-2005, 11:25
bt lyk i said despite al teh institutions n bindings in place ders jst nt much ne1 cn do...
they jst 2 powerful 2 b dictated 2....

---Miss_Khan---
02-12-2005, 11:43
"If foreigners think that Malaysia police are brutal, please go back to their own countries and not to stay here" - hexactly!

CC_UK
02-12-2005, 12:21
I tell you what .

Im not going to have pissing contests with a stupid ignorant kid like you .
Pity we cant have your ass thrown out of UK too,you wont last long on this forum.
We can all see where youre heading,straight into a forced marriage with 8 kids with a wifebeating husband,
who lives in the kitchen,a downtrodden miserable little slave,who does what she is told,when she is told,lets see how big your mouth is then,in real life,not online.
Hello? This is 2005?z)
Im leaving this forum now for good.
You stink the place out with your shit and you give all young muslims a bad name .
cya wouldnt want to be ya.Muahaha
Kayz,Safi and all .
I love you all,one love *hugs*kisshug
be blessed.
Peace all.

cc~luveyes

Safi
02-12-2005, 12:35
woah......wot hapened der?
cc.....

MizzyBone
02-12-2005, 17:05
lol bet she cmes back! and miss khan thats not rite for you to say we can all say the same bout our countries, e.g. pakistan, bangladesh, india then in that case why we all here!

Shabbir
02-12-2005, 17:57
many countries have bad record with human rights. Even US and UK are not behind

---Miss_Khan---
02-12-2005, 23:21
miz, yep that's why we are here, hence in relation to the quote, if ya don't like the place LEAVE. LOL @ CC UK...which world are YOU living in? lol @ 8 kids..even if i did have 8 kids, whats wrong with that?? and even if i did do what i was told when i was told what's wrong with that?? i doubt any man would beat me, i'm too cute n my parents would never force me into a marriage ever, can't say much about you though, you sound like an isolated 30 yr old, stuck at home with the only mild entertainment you get being this forum.

how am i a disgrace to all young muslims??? i'm probably better off than most of 'em.
as for you leaving, GOOD RIDDANCE.

P.S safi i didn't start jack this time...

Safi
04-12-2005, 12:18
im sorry miss khan but u need 2 learn 2 phrase ur opinion in a mo tolerated fashion, cuz ur obviously offensiv in ur manner....if u cn do so in future dat wil b 2 the advantage of all
Thanx

bananasuit
05-12-2005, 14:07
don't you have a heart ?

CrAzZzZzY JAaAaAaT
05-12-2005, 14:14
Wasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppp peepz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11

bananasuit
05-12-2005, 14:16
jatt.. click the link at the top of the page...

CrAzZzZzY JAaAaAaT
05-12-2005, 14:17
WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP PEEPZ HW YALL DOINbananadanc

bananasuit
05-12-2005, 14:17
click the link at the top of the page.... ^^^^

CrAzZzZzY JAaAaAaT
05-12-2005, 14:18
YOU CHTN 2ME

bananasuit
05-12-2005, 14:23
obviously....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/as...fic/4487198.stm

that link is what this thread is about :|

MizzyBone
05-12-2005, 14:51
so khan ur basically sayin if say british white ppl start treatin us wrong (hypothetically) we shuld jus leave?

bananasuit
05-12-2005, 15:09
khan is just confused..............

Safi
05-12-2005, 17:04
miz may ave a point actually, id lyk miss khan 2 ansa dat if she gets the chance

---Miss_Khan---
05-12-2005, 17:29
lol all i said was 'hexactly' n she got over excited, if any1 was 'offensive in their manner' it's her.

---Miss_Khan---
05-12-2005, 17:33
so khan ur basically sayin if say british white ppl start treatin us wrong (hypothetically) we shuld jus leave?

that's different, that's discrimination against race/religion. What i'm saying is, if other people come to your country, and you question and criticise the way they run things in THEIR OWN country, you don;t have much of a right to do so, if you don;t like it leave.

If we (asians) don;t like this country, instead of moaning about it like a bitch just leave...same applies to any1.

---Miss_Khan---
05-12-2005, 17:38
incase any1 got the wrong impression, i wasn't saying that the way the girl was treated is right, but not ALL the authority/police are like that in China...you get corrpt police everywhere, American prisions aren't much better,and just because of one incident, it doesn't mean that their police is too "brutal."

MizzyBone
05-12-2005, 17:39
well in reference to this whole topic the malaysian guy said leave because chinese ppl were bing discriminated against and so they were complainin, ur argument doesnt hold becos ur not talkin about the main topic here whisc is chinese ppl r discriminated against and thus they complained and theyr being implied to leave we can apply that to ourselves! the chinese ppl dint say they dont want the malaysian way of life, they jus dnt want to be tortured or made naked and do squats! so should they b asked to leave in protest of brutality, every1 has a right to defend their human rites(somthing ppl take 4 granted)

---Miss_Khan---
05-12-2005, 17:51
"Malaysia is a safe country. If foreigners think our police are cruel and the country is not safe, then they would have gone back home long time ago. I did not tell them to go back,"
if chinese people are still staying there, it cant be THAT bad, like i said, ONE incident doesn't prove that ALL chinese ppl r treated badly, although it still doesnt justify the actions.

Anyhooooooo, chinese, malaysian, japanese whatever, i can't tell the difference anyway, they all look the same i dunno what all the Hulla Balloo is about

Thund3r
05-12-2005, 18:15
Yeah..but you just can't put it in nice words
with that kind of atitude...i bet you are still single.......

Shabbir
05-12-2005, 18:40
Yeah..but you just can't put it in nice words
with that kind of atitude...i bet you are still single.......

hahaha what being single or married do to attitude?

---Miss_Khan---
05-12-2005, 18:47
lol *applauds* i am still single..but how does that affect my views? :s

Safi
06-12-2005, 13:18
just try 2 b mo polite n if ur makin a point which u did above den go about it nicely is al im askin, every1 manages 2 debate, bt u ave a way dat cums across as impolite, n im nt sure if dats becuz of teh way u posted wid no real explanation, so jst b careful n im sure we wnt ave ne probs
Thankyou

Thund3r
08-12-2005, 06:25
Isn't it obvious.....what kind of guy who wants to start a relationship with a girl who's throwing harsh words to everyone........