PDA

View Full Version : boerd of how i do my eye make - up

diva2620
20-06-2007, 03:34
im real boers with how i do my eye make-up! same shit every day! black eye liner ,eye pencil and eye shadow!

any tips??

Farhana
20-06-2007, 19:10
ermmm go on google n type in 'eye shadow tips' n u'l find all the help ya need :D

Brown Sugar Baby
20-06-2007, 19:13
i was bored of mines to then the ladys workin in mac at my work gave me loads of new eye shadows.. n now every morning wake up 10-15 mins early and put it on..
u cud go into a beauty thingy place like u no them ones u get in harvey nichols.. or like boots even.. ask one of the girls at the beauty stations

soldierx
21-06-2007, 22:41
i was bored of mines to then the ladys workin in mac at my work gave me loads of new eye shadows.. n now every morning wake up 10-15 mins early and put it on..
u cud go into a beauty thingy place like u no them ones u get in harvey nichols.. or like boots even.. ask one of the girls at the beauty stations

Attention!

Everything about you is boring!

Always unsatisfied about your looks!

Use camouflauge colours on your face, You better off hidden!

.Prizzle.
21-06-2007, 22:44
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ermmmmmmmmmm :Oh

i dont really wear makeup, so sowwie cant give no tips. but im sure you could go to a makeup counter and ask them to give u tips to suit your eyes and face structure.

navi
21-06-2007, 23:03
do u always use powdered eye shadow????

paki_princess
22-06-2007, 00:11
why dont u experiment with diffrent shades, single shades or 2 shades(darkest ALWAYS at the end )
and try not using eye liner and try making ur lashes look longer and thicker? and if you wnt use only a flick at the end of ur eye?

erm cant think of much at the mo, theres not much u can do apart from wat ur already doing, sorry!
x

Lucy
22-06-2007, 02:12
Try using bright colours like metallic blu or green under ur eyes,or use try liquid eyeliner.

sheff gal
24-06-2007, 20:25
Try using new metaclic colours..an 4 uur bttom eye liner..use the eye shadows.. i,e u cn use ur green eye shadow as a bttom eye liner aswel..it lukz wiked.... btter than the pencil..

U shud go to "mac" if u hev one in ur city centre...thtz the bestttt shop 4 make-up...