PDA

View Full Version : Man united Friendlies

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 00:58
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pvm3_glentoran-v-manchester-united-08080_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pw5h_dunfermline-v-manchester-united-080_sport

Voodookid
09-08-2007, 01:24
jus goes to show, man utd are a strong force this season

Guji-Ji
09-08-2007, 11:40
The 2-1 defeat to inter milan should be mentioned i think......

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 11:53
The 2-1 defeat to inter milan should be mentioned i think......

It was 3-2 and in a real game Inter would have been thrashed :)

Guji-Ji
09-08-2007, 11:58
Oh yea i got confused with arsenals 2-1 win....

Real game or not you lost....and arsenal won....lol

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 12:06
Oh yea i got confused with arsenals 2-1 win....

Real game or not you lost....and arsenal won....lol

Ok lol well done, Arsenal can hang newspaper clippings of that game in their trophy cabinet. We will stick to trophies http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Guji-Ji
09-08-2007, 12:11
Ok lol well done, Arsenal can hang newspaper clippings of that game in their trophy cabinet. We will stick to trophies http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
Yep beating teams like Glentoran and Dunfermiline will bring you lots of trophies. :)

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 12:14
Yep beating teams like Glentoran and Dunfermiline will bring you lots of trophies. :)

http://www.pedwards.co.uk/images/premier.gif

Glentoran, Dunfermline or Arsenal we don't care they're all shit to us. Heck we didnt even have to beat Arsenal last season and we still whooped your ass in the league by 21 points http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Guji-Ji
09-08-2007, 13:09
Yep exactly. LAST season...Time to look to the future, not into the past....

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 15:26
Yep exactly. LAST season...Time to look to the future, not into the past....

LAST season is still the benchmark for this season, the only trophies arsenal will win this season are the silly emirates cup and whatever else they feel like inventing, THAT is arsenal's future.

*AmBiGuOuS*
09-08-2007, 15:30
I hate Man.U...It's all I used 2 hear as a kid...and even now...argh!

And sum arse-bandit/nob-jockey signed me up on their fanclub website fingymajiggy...so they sent me some big arse poster thru the post of the whole team and this timetable fing of all their matches...wtf?!8&

Off-topic I kno...well kinda...sorry Mizzy...,:

Voodookid
09-08-2007, 15:36
guji-ji talks shit.. lol, yes LAST season was LAST season. but isnt tht what all liverpool and arsenal fans live in? the past? arsenal aint got shit on any team in the premiership this season, NO HENRY! NO TROPHY! and dont even say "we dont need him we play as a team" cuz look at wht happened last season! he was out for 2 months. and believe me, at the start of the season arsenal wer a strong side, but once he was ruled out they went all pete tong!

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 15:37
I hate Man.U...It's all I used 2 hear as a kid...and even now...argh!

And sum arse-bandit/nob-jockey signed me up on their fanclub website fingymajiggy...so they sent me some big arse poster thru the post of the whole team and this timetable fing of all their matches...wtf?!8&

Off-topic I kno...well kinda...sorry Mizzy...,:

LOL you should forward that poster to me@)

We know deep down you will always be a United fan :p

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 15:39
guji-ji talks shit.. lol, yes LAST season was LAST season. but isnt tht what all liverpool and arsenal fans live in? the past? arsenal aint got shit on any team in the premiership this season, NO HENRY! NO TROPHY! and dont even say "we dont need him we play as a team" cuz look at wht happened last season! he was out for 2 months. and believe me, at the start of the season arsenal wer a strong side, but once he was ruled out they went all pete tong!

LOL man thats so true, we have won more than liverpool, chelsea and arsenal combined since the premiership began.

Its liverpool who make me laugh the most, wtf they aint even won the league in almost 20 years, they are just pretenders.

Voodookid
09-08-2007, 15:44
il be honest. liverpool wer an awsome team, WER being the keyword.

*AmBiGuOuS*
09-08-2007, 15:49

Ur tellin me...that man could kill...trophy legs...trophy buttocks...

Anyhooo...stick 2 the topic!

*AmBiGuOuS*
09-08-2007, 15:50
LOL you should forward that poster to me@)

We know deep down you will always be a United fan :p

Never...unless they got a fitty playin...in which case I'll eye him up the field...but still not much of a supporter...@)

Voodookid
09-08-2007, 15:52
henry is an excellent player, and in my eyes he was surrounded by numptys at arsenal, a squad of french dickheads (i kno hes french too) hu think der all tht but aint, cuz they work around hendry and play off him. now without him i rekon 2 seasons from now der gona be in division1!

Guji-Ji
09-08-2007, 15:55
First of all i aint one of those arsenal fans that can't admit we're shit when we are shit. i KNOW man utd got a stronger team than arsenal, i KNOW arsenal are probably not gonna win the title for a while. I was just pointing out you lost to Inter and we won.:)

But i dont think its all over at Arsenal everyone thinks. Henry's performances were below par in nearly all his games, you can pull out the ratio of i think 17 goals, 10 games but the honest truth was he seemed past it at arsenal.

i think it went 'pete tong' as you say when Van Persie got injuired, he was doing superb.

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 16:04
I was just pointing out you lost to Inter and we won.:)

That was of insignificance to this thread hence why I decided to point out how shit arsenal are :)

Rizolicious
09-08-2007, 17:10
van persie is gonna be a very big time palyer for arsenal this season. even though i hate the dick head ... they got a descent team this season no doubt about that, as do liverfool, but there not title contenders.

Voodookid
09-08-2007, 19:17
its gonna be between man utd and chelsea for the title, and for 3rd, 4th, 5th place i rekon its gona be liverpool, sunderland, newcastle and bolton

MizzyBone
09-08-2007, 19:22
its gonna be between man utd and chelsea for the title, and for 3rd, 4th, 5th place i rekon its gona be liverpool, sunderland, newcastle and bolton

lol u give the northern teams too much credit, I reckon Arsenal and Tottenham are still going to be in the top 5, but more over I think they may even surprise Liverpool.

Rizolicious
09-08-2007, 20:06

what on earth have you been taking/smoking?