PDA

View Full Version : Season Kickoff

AmericanBoi
07-09-2007, 00:21
Ladies and Gentlemen!

The day that all the football fans have been waiting for is here!!

My man Peyton Manning and his men Indianapolis Colts and the Super Bowl Champions take on the New Orleans Saints at the colts home-ground.

So fasten your seat belts cos this is gonna be one high scoring game of the season.

Kickoff at 8pm CST.

i am rooting for Colts cos i have most of my fantasy football players from colts. :D

hope there are atleast a few football fans out here :oh

Voodookid
07-09-2007, 00:38
who? what? and where?

oh ur talkin bout soccer.. lol

Ritz_Crackers
07-09-2007, 00:44
He talking about American Football (normally known as rugby by the rest of the world. America such a stupid country :D).

MizzyBone
07-09-2007, 00:55
He talking about American Football (normally known as rugby by the rest of the world. America such a stupid country :D).

Actually Rugby is a lot different to American Football. And neither games are too bad, I admire the tactical element of American football.

Ritz_Crackers
07-09-2007, 00:58
But the basic principle is still the same is it not?

MizzyBone
07-09-2007, 01:02

Nah theres quite a substantial difference, for example, in Rugby you can't pass forward. Plus in American Football they actually have two teams within a team, a defensive and an offense. When they are on the offense they play against the opposing teams defense, etc.

It is a classic case of don't judge a book by its cover, also American Football is slightly girlier than Rugby. I can't wait for Rugby World Cup man, final is on my birthday.

AmericanBoi
07-09-2007, 01:24
who? what? and where?

oh ur talkin bout soccer.. lol

not soccer, American football

AmericanBoi
07-09-2007, 01:26

they are different than wat i have seen, i dont even understand rugby that much :oh

and like he said ^^ they are two teams within a team and each team has a weak point and strong point. some teams have an overall good defensive line and offensive.

so its all about how good ur defense is cos they are the ones who can turn a game in a whole new direction.

Rizolicious
07-09-2007, 14:39
i love NFL, have done for time.
and i kick ass at any madden NFL game too. lol