PDA

View Full Version : Graham Earl vs Amir Khan

Rizolicious
05-12-2007, 16:42
Saturday Night !
before the Mayweather vs Hatton fight (much earlier),
who do you think will win?

this is going to be a TOUGH fight for Khan.
Earl ain't no joke, and he has been gunning for Khan for along time,
but as he says, Khan has been making excuse after excuse, but now the time has come !

if Khan fights like his previous fight against Lawton, then he will do well,
but ... this guy aint Scott Lawton. lol

Spider Pig
05-12-2007, 16:46
lools man everytime we have a debate on msn its on here n then like I got nothing to say apart from repeating the last 10 mins lolol

search for Earl vs Katsidis, one of the most entertaining non low profile fights you'll see, both fighters gettin dropped and takin an amazing amount of punishment, and katsidis hits A LOT harder than khan, earl lost but he showed his heart and power

this will be tough for khan, I want him to win, I think he will, I will be suprised if he ko's earl but I won't be suprised of earl ko's khan.

Scrooge
05-12-2007, 16:50
iv watched the earl vs katsidis fight, that was some fight nd he took some heavy shots. its going to be a tough fight nd from watching the katsidis fight, earl will take a lot of punishment, therefore i think it will go all the way on a points finish, which i think khan will take.

Lady Shyne
05-12-2007, 23:15
hmm wah tyms hatton fightin?! ..dnt wna miss it nw lol
swer amir khans put on weight aswel.. hmm both fights shud b interesting..gr8 intertainment i say! haha..

Zero
05-12-2007, 23:19
Supporting khan all the way.

I wonder if Ridz will show up and start criticising Amir again lulz.

Rizolicious
05-12-2007, 23:37
hatton gonna be about 2-3 i think.

lol Ridz, what a joke.

Omario
06-12-2007, 00:12
amir khan is startin to get cocky i dont like that, especailly as fights these days are set up fro him to win basically, ahhh well hope he wins tho, its great for the kid

Lady Shyne
06-12-2007, 00:16
^^well there not gna b set 4 him 2 lose r dey :p hehe.. yesh i hope he wins 2 =)

Spider Pig
06-12-2007, 01:38
yeh he should'nt get cocky, he doesn't need to be, he's guna have a huge following! in his press conference he got a bit defensive and his childish behaviour came out, riz has the link...

he needs to respect earl who will be his toughest test and has been in title fights and against very good oponents.

he has a lot of natural ability, I hope his cockyness doesn't get the better of him as he has a lot of potential.

yeh he has put on weight, he walks around a couple divisions above what he fought in the amateurs, but thats normal, with age he will prolly end up fighting welterweight and above.

hatton fights guna be around 2-3 to I would think too, they normally are, if I watched it at home I would fall asleep as you relax too much, need a bit of banter or some pro evo lols.

Kayz
06-12-2007, 03:00
Tell me the time and what channel? My mate is going over to the US (vegas) to watch the Mayweather vs Hatton live!

xXxshortyxXx
06-12-2007, 13:59
Uhh Amir khan.. don't watch his match!! evan thou ppl say bolton is his *its ntyyy*.. its bolton peoples..

Never watched boxing and never will evan if the boxa is of my turf!!

LuBz
06-12-2007, 14:14
I dunno who Earl dude is and I'm not particularly a fan of Mr Amir Khan either.. But I learnted this morning that it will be his burrday and nobody deserves ta be battered on their burrday.. So yeah.. Goooo dude ?>

Rizolicious
06-12-2007, 14:18
man find me a boxer who isn't cocky and i will be suprised. its a matter of self confidence. a boxer who goes arond saying 'i THINK i will win' or 'i HOPE i will win' has already lost. you watch the hatton build up. his words are 'i WILL win this fight' - if you don't have the mentallity, don't step in the ring.

im glad he has this self confidence, as he knows he is good enough, and he is. i guarantee he doesn't lack respect for earl, but when he steps into the ring, too much respect could be his downfall. just go in, and act and does as he always does.

Rizolicious
06-12-2007, 14:18
Kayz (L) Amir Khan

Omario
07-12-2007, 00:23
man find me a boxer who isn't cocky and i will be suprised. its a matter of self confidence. a boxer who goes arond saying 'i THINK i will win' or 'i HOPE i will win' has already lost. you watch the hatton build up. his words are 'i WILL win this fight' - if you don't have the mentallity, don't step in the ring.

im glad he has this self confidence, as he knows he is good enough, and he is. i guarantee he doesn't lack respect for earl, but when he steps into the ring, too much respect could be his downfall. just go in, and act and does as he always does.

ricky hatton

Rizolicious
07-12-2007, 00:55
ricky hatton

you obviously didnt watch hatton v mayweather 24/7 then.

'i know i gonna win this fight'
'only 1 person gonna win this fight'
'im hungrier than him, im gonna beat him'

whats the difference between what he says, and what khan says?

Spider Pig
07-12-2007, 00:58
I prefer confidence = ricky hatton over cocky = mayweather, trash talkin respectable oponents is not why I like boxing, both talented and I bet worked as hard as ever for the fight

but also mayweather does it to get publicity and that sells fights, but I dont like the money mayweather thing, compared to how hatton acts its a disgrace

xXxshortyxXx
07-12-2007, 01:00

Lool.. Well All boxers are cocky.. espec amir khan.. uhh :@ cnt take him 1 bit!

Rizolicious
07-12-2007, 01:01
personallities are part of the sport bruv.
how boring would it be to have every boxer being robots?
theres nothing to it - if thats how he expresses himself so be it,
he has done it from day one - and not failed yet, so no-one can say it takes him off his game. just because he runs his mouth, his head will be on. he just provides the entertainment pre fight.

guarantee, if this fight wasnt for him and his mouth, we all wouldnt be as hyped as we are for this now.

Spider Pig
07-12-2007, 01:06
nah khan's naive and uneducated so we can't blame him too much yet, he will learn as he grows older, it was just silly schoolboy stuff when he sayin "well er graham you were scared to defend your title" when earl knows fightin and beating khan will get him more recognition that defending his title.

khan should be confident cos he has ability but only if he delivers, if he doesnt beat earl then he's guna be known as a cocky so n so who didn't deliver.

the only reason ppl might dislike his confidence is because he hasn't beaten any calibre oponents yet and hes talkin about world titles.

Spider Pig
07-12-2007, 01:09
yeh but it doesnt mean everyone should like it, everyone has a different style they like, otherwise everyone would on one side, some like cockyness some dont.

xXxshortyxXx
07-12-2007, 01:12
nah khan's naive and uneducated so we can't blame him too much yet, he will learn as he grows older, it was just silly schoolboy stuff when he sayin "well er graham you were scared to defend your title" when earl knows fightin and beating khan will get him more recognition that defending his title.

khan should be confident cos he has ability but only if he delivers, if he doesnt beat earl then he's guna be known as a cocky so n so who didn't deliver.

the only reason ppl might dislike his confidence is because he hasn't beaten any calibre oponents yet and hes talkin about world titles.

Iv seen khan personally.. evan like ignored him.. but he tryd talking hard..
Long story at me dads garage!! He came asking to lend sum spanner or suma.. n ma dad went to get it.. and he was like is he your dad ima like yeh... he was jus chatin ballocks!! he asked if i wanted his number n ima like uhh wt da fuk na!! u practically knw ma aba ji y would i want ya numb or give u myn!! he was like we could link n that.. ehh nooo wayss!! too over confident an all!!

Rizolicious
07-12-2007, 01:14
^^^ LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

i call bullshit ...

xXxshortyxXx
07-12-2007, 01:16

i call bullshit ...

No bullshit.. he used ta live rite oppasite ma aba ji's garage.. n it was afta skwl wen i went cz i wanted me dad 2 drop me of sumwr!! its been like 2 years nw.. uhh i still c him but jus da hi/bye.. cnt b arsed wiv da long convoo!!

DJ Popz
07-12-2007, 01:17
erm oh dear what went wrong ere.. 8S

Rizolicious
07-12-2007, 01:18
i'm sorry but, that may have actually been the most un-realistic story i have ever heard in my life. and there has been plenty. 7% from you. but that ... wow. lol

xXxshortyxXx
07-12-2007, 01:22
i'm sorry but, that may have actually been the most un-realistic story i have ever heard in my life. and there has been plenty. 7% from you. but that ... wow. lol

Ayt ayt.. Im nt sayin ya ave ta believe me..
All i knw is khan is tooo over confident.. n cnt
b arsed with him or his matches!! never liked
him since day 1.. Evan if he ov da same turf!!

LuBz
07-12-2007, 10:36

i call bullshit ...

Whys it so hard to believe? Rizzy like I said to u yesterday he's jus another asian dude.. Local to some, such as shortz. I doubt the fact that being well-known is gonna make him more or a gentleman? If anything he probly will feel cocky and think he can get any gurls number.. The dude does have like a million fans dyin over him.. :rolleyes:

Oh and apparently that Manc dude.. Manhattan person.. His girlfriend is a lecturer at Manc Uni and they wouldnt let her take the day off to fly over wit him. So she quit.. Daymm

zoned
07-12-2007, 10:51
khan's just a typical asian dude end of day...so no surprise if people know/seen him personally around manc/lancashire area...