PDA

View Full Version : how long do you wait before

diva2620
15-02-2008, 22:34
Telling your parents about the girl/guy your seeing??

Guji-Ji
15-02-2008, 22:34
I dont have to lol.....

diva2620
15-02-2008, 22:37
what do u mean

dman
15-02-2008, 22:39
I haven't dated anyone yet have too much to focus on but if I was to... I'd for sure tell my parents straight away. Nothing to hide if there is then surely in the back of my mind I know there's something wrong with what I'm doing.

$xy $onz
15-02-2008, 22:40
atleast 2 yrz

diva2620
15-02-2008, 22:44
atleast 2 yrz

woeh!! 2 years!!??? why so long?

dman
15-02-2008, 22:45
Infact I'd like to tell my mother before dating a dood to make sure he's the right person for me.. :P

Evil_Genious
15-02-2008, 22:46
Never tell.

Guji-Ji
15-02-2008, 22:46
what do u mean
i dont date and dont plan to lol.

$xy $onz
15-02-2008, 22:49
woeh!! 2 years!!??? why so long?

cnt trust men these days i knw ppl who tol der parents n den da guy leavs em n u knw wat a gal wud go thru wiv her parents afta so jus 2 make sur giv it tym init

dman
15-02-2008, 22:50
Never tell.
Why not? :oh

diva2620
15-02-2008, 22:50
i dont date and dont plan to lol.

oh right!!!

diva2620
15-02-2008, 22:51
Never tell.

why not , could u seriously keep something like that from them!

Guji-Ji
15-02-2008, 22:52
If however i find someone i want to marry as long as im confident this is the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with then id try to tell em ASAP.

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 22:53
why not , could u seriously keep something like that from them!

It's not musc to their ears to hear that thier child has a bf/gf.

Tis big difference saying mom i got A in maths and Mom im checking this buff fella

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 22:55
I found a girl I like, told family, got engaged in a weeks time:)

Family well proud aswell, Inlaws to be coming on sunday for dinner invite

Spider Pig
15-02-2008, 22:57
thats much faster than the 2 years you spent on AP tryna hook up with 1 :p hehe

gud shit tho man

PaKi PwInCeSs
15-02-2008, 22:58

Awww Congrats Marni

x

dman
15-02-2008, 22:59
If however i find someone i want to marry as long as im confident this is the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with then id try to tell em ASAP.
Exactly.. the reason why I never dated yet. These days it's mostly about screwing around that's certainly not what I'm looking for. When I think this is the dood I'd want to spend my entire life with and that would love me as much then I'd take it seriously and tell my mother before taking up any decision. A mother's the best advisor so before taking up any risk I'd make sure it's worth it. Many children find it hard and well I do see where they're coming from but I don't think hiding stuff is a very wise thing to do.. you won't set up a good example for your children in the future.

diva2620
15-02-2008, 23:00
It's not musc to their ears to hear that thier child has a bf/gf.

Tis big difference saying mom i got A in maths and Mom im checking this buff fella

some parents dont take it so badly , depending on the age and maturity of there child

Evil_Genious
15-02-2008, 23:00
If I ever do that, them I'm gonna need to be 200% sure that this IS the girl for me.... And there is no one else... None of that 'this is my girlfriend today' and I like her..... If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna have to be ready to die for this girl..... And I was going that way once, but she din't love me the same way.... But fuck that; I'll be thinking long and hard before that ever happens... If ever coz the way I am now I doubt that I'll ever love a girl to that level.... Who knows what the future holds.... But I won't do it over any girl, it's gonna be real... It's gonna be forever.... Otherwise I won't do it.... The typa fam I'm from if you're gonna be with girls and that, then keep it on the downlow.... Coz that shit will come out and bite you one day.

dman
15-02-2008, 23:01

Congratulations! =)

diva2620
15-02-2008, 23:01

Thats awesome!

dman
15-02-2008, 23:05
If I ever do that, them I'm gonna need to be 200% sure that this IS the girl for me.... And there is no one else... None of that 'this is my girlfriend today' and I like her..... If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna have to be ready to die for this girl..... And I was going that way once, but she din't love me the same way.... But fuck that; I'll be thinking long and hard before that ever happens... If ever coz the way I am now I doubt that I'll ever love a girl to that level.... Who knows what the future holds.... But I won't do it over any girl, it's gonna be real... It's gonna be forever.... Otherwise I won't do it.... The typa fam I'm from if you're gonna be with girls and that, then keep it on the downlow.... Coz that shit will come out and bite you one day.
It truly is hard to put your trust in any one these days that's the main reason in my opinion. Behind the scene there's so much more than you can ever understand.. you should always see the good in people but be warey of their abilities.

diva2620
15-02-2008, 23:07
id only date a guy if i could see something long term with him.. im not into flings , short term etc ..i usually tell my mum at the 'seeing each other stage' or she usually finds out somehow!

DJ B4VVY
15-02-2008, 23:20
I've never told them about mine in the past. But if I do actually find a decent guy who I think they may approve of, I might tell them!

Evil_Genious
15-02-2008, 23:20
Saru-T - I don't trust no-one... And I don't love no girl.... I can't be bothered with that love shit coz while you in it, you not progressing.... You get stuck in that emotional jack shit and time fly's away from you... Before you know it, you're back at square one saying 'if only' 'I should have' 'I knew it'... Playing catch up.....

People's mentality to gf and bf is stupid these days anyway, people know from the beginning it's gonna be for long and break up first chance they get..... Work on it you dumb fools.... Love is a foolish man's game....

I'm going for respect... Fuck love.

dman
15-02-2008, 23:31
Saru-T - I don't trust no-one... And I don't love no girl.... I can't be bothered with that love shit coz while you in it, you not progressing.... You get stuck in that emotional jack shit and time fly's away from you... Before you know it, you're back at square one saying 'if only' 'I should have' 'I knew it'... Playing catch up.....

People's mentality to gf and bf is stupid these days anyway, people know from the beginning it's gonna be for long and break up first chance they get..... Work on it you dumb fools.... Love is a foolish man's game....

I'm going for respect... Fuck love.
And I agree with you on most of what you've said. But you see, when you're going around looking for something you're sure to get what you truly don't deserve. He/she will be there when you'd least be expecting it. I don't put my trust in any person any more, mostly why the people that knew me now think I've become colder, morbid, which isn't true.. I respect people, but putting my trust in them would be the last thing i'd do. They'd take from you til everything's gone. So screw that. Seriously, other than lust what's going on in relationships these days? It takes a lot more than you might think..
Love isn't what you fall in, it's what you're supposed to rise in. But we don't see it happening these days do we? Oh well.. there's a lot more to life than just having boy friends/girl friends. Learn to love yourself first.. so you know if ever that person walks out of your life you're not depending on him or her. Confidence helps you do that don't make anyone your life.. it's just a "part" of your life that doesn't make you "whole". I see people saying "oh that person completes me". That's complete bull i'd say..

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 23:33
Seriously experience talk,

I just chatted twice to her for a long period, main questions to see if shes really compatible for me.
Using the islamic approac i did Istikhrah( A special prayer asking God's help to make a good choice), it was positive vibes and got engaged.

i mean now I dont have to hide from family, talk on fone freely etc..I get encouraged to keep in touch with her.

Just waiting for the Big Day.

In Bf/GF you talk about everything/explore each other etc and after marriage that 1st buzz you get is not there.

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 23:36
thats much faster than the 2 years you spent on AP tryna hook up with 1 :p hehe

gud shit tho man

Ap girls play hard to get man, I must have used every A-Z love quotes from google on Axxi she just gives me the *sighs*:mad:

diva2620
15-02-2008, 23:36

I just chatted twice to her for a long period, main questions to see if shes really compatible for me.
Using the islamic approac i did Istikhrah( A special prayer asking God's help to make a good choice), it was positive vibes and got engaged.

i mean now I dont have to hide from family, talk on fone freely etc..I get encouraged to keep in touch with her.

In Bf/GF you talk about everything/explore each other etc and after marriage that 1st buzz you get is not there.

aw thats really good!

Evil_Genious
15-02-2008, 23:37
I agree to some extent but I'm filled with a bit more hate... I just 'switched off' one day, I'm not colder or heartless coz my mum didn't raise me to be a basterd.... But I couldn't care about love.... Really.

"I don't trust nobody, I don't love nobody
I don't fuck with nobody but me, I can't lose
No moves'll be funny and I never let myself down
How so? I don't expect too much from me"

Joe Budden

dman
15-02-2008, 23:38

"If" that's only IF i ever fell in love and got into a relationship i wouldn't even go as far as kissing. Firstly religionwise that'd be a sin, secondly you let someone touch you get physically closer before marriage, it only means you've lost your respect. That's what I'm saying if a person loves your soul the person who you are there's no need to get physical. If he tries it.. your body was all that he wants nothing more than that. So.. where's it going then? Sex is a gift given by God to married couples.

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 23:42
These days Most women keep BF to fill their insecurities or need a entertainer and men just need it to fit the complete profile in his peer group OR he reads too much Mills And Boons books

dman
15-02-2008, 23:44
I agree to some extent but I'm filled with a bit more hate... I just 'switched off' one day, I'm not colder or heartless coz my mum didn't raise me to be a basterd.... But I couldn't care about love.... Really.

"I don't trust nobody, I don't love nobody
I don't fuck with nobody but me, I can't lose
No moves'll be funny and I never let myself down
How so? I don't expect too much from me"

Joe Budden
EG.. I learnt to let go of my hatred simply because I realised how things that were racing through my mind held me down. I'm staying in my circle ever since, as in there are barriers no-one can walk past, things in the dark.. that i wouldn't like to share with any person. The day i walked out of it, let people in.. would be the end of it all. So yes i'm there in the circle would help anyone that is in need.. if it weren't for my mother i'd be a bitch to any and every one. But she's the reason why i'm keeping up. You're keeping in mind that too shows you're not having a black heart full of spite.. you're just always alert which is a wise thing very wise indeed...

M.A.Z.Z
15-02-2008, 23:44
These days Most women keep BF to fill their insecurities or need a entertainer and men just need it to fit the complete profile in his peer group OR he reads too much Mills And Boons books

Lol at mills and boons!

Seriously i wouldnt say anythiing till ur 200% sure thats the right person 4 u

Tiger
15-02-2008, 23:46
i think best time to tell em is when u think they are right person in heart to tie the not with,
ur goin to date people but you onmly guna marry once right??

M.A.Z.Z
15-02-2008, 23:49
i think best time to tell em is when u think they are right person in heart to tie the not with,
ur goin to date people but you onmly guna marry once right??

HOPEFULLY!

diva2620
15-02-2008, 23:50
so say if you had been with your boyfriend for a year or so you wouldnt introduce him to your parents?

M.A.Z.Z
15-02-2008, 23:51
so say if you had been with your boyfriend for a year or so you wouldnt introduce him to your parents?

It depends on ur parents!

Missy4u2nv
15-02-2008, 23:52
A year? You have barely gotten over your "honeymoon" period.

Evil_Genious
15-02-2008, 23:54
Saru-T it's wise, but I haven't always been wise.... I just learnt the hard way.... See when I 'switched off' I decided that I was gonna change my whole outlook on life... This was about the second year of uni..... I took a step back and looked in on myself and said to myself.... 'Why are you not doing as well as you can? It;s not coz you're stupid, it's because your not serious about it....'........

So I took my phone, took the sim card out and snapped it..... That was it.... I dissapeard off the board.... I know what my responsibilities are and I'm gonna deliver on them... The rest of the shit I'm not concerned about... Including love.... I'm single and I'm not looking and that has absolutely nothing to do with my religious standpoint or what my parents want.... I'm saying that for me... I'm saying that I'm not interested in love because I'm advancing myself..... I'm tryna take my familly to a better place... I can't do that while occupying myself in the love game...... I'm just doing what I need to do......

I'm trying to push forward, sometimes the people around me pull me back, but I'm trying my best to remove myself from that and continue pushing.... I've been given the opportunity, it's about whether I can handle it.... I can't let my mum down, I have to do this... So for now.... Love is gonna have to wait...

dman
15-02-2008, 23:55
Of course! Well i would.. gotta make sure he's the right dood and that he treats my parents like his that's the first thing i'd look in a guy.. he has to love my parents if he wants to be my hubby otherwise i would show him the way out the door

Cheeky_Princess
15-02-2008, 23:57
until i no i wanna marry them......

but i wudnt tell my parents 1st.. tell my brother n he can tell my parents lol

and add to the gf/bf thing

im one of those people that stays clear of it.. all my mates had loads of b4.. fine they got loads of valintines ysday whgteva.. but it dnt bother me

i may be only 16 but ive always looked at things long term.. fine i ave crushes but dey stay that just crushes...

i mean if i was to make sum1 my boyfriend... it wud be when im older and i no im ready.. and i wud try to refreain from the pysical aspects of it.....
n jst try gettin married ASAP as long as i no his the right dude... if get him introudced thru my bro to my rents lool

M4RN1
15-02-2008, 23:57
Love is magic, Sometimes magic is illusions

[M4rn1-1985-2008]

dman
15-02-2008, 23:59
Saru-T it's wise, but I haven't always been wise.... I just learnt the hard way.... See when I 'switched off' I decided that I was gonna change my whole outlook on life... This was about the second year of uni..... I took a step back and looked in on myself and said to myself.... 'Why are you not doing as well as you can? It;s not coz you're stupid, it's because your not serious about it....'........

So I took my phone, took the sim card out and snapped it..... That was it.... I dissapeard off the board.... I know what my responsibilities are and I'm gonna deliver on them... The rest of the shit I'm not concerned about... Including love.... I'm single and I'm not looking and that has absolutely nothing to do with my religious standpoint or what my parents want.... I'm saying that for me... I'm saying that I'm not interested in love because I'm advancing myself..... I'm tryna take my familly to a better place... I can't do that while occupying myself in the love game...... I'm just doing what I need to do......

I'm trying to push forward, sometimes the people around me pull me back, but I'm trying my best to remove myself from that and continue pushing.... I've been given the opportunity, it's about whether I can handle it.... I can't let my mum down, I have to do this... So for now.... Love is gonna have to wait...
A lot of what you said looks like it's coming out of me. I learnt the hard way too but sometimes I'm glad I have.. it's taught me a lot and has probably saved me from taking a deeper fall in the future. Although it does still hurt... a lot...but life is sink or swim. No one is going to come and do it for you.. absolutely no-one

Evil_Genious
16-02-2008, 00:12
Saru-T I've said it before, you and I are very similar...... But I am of weaker faith (Astaghfirullah)... You are wiser than I earlier than me..... Probably because you're a girl and girls grow wiser before guys....

You're the typa person who's worst enemy is yourself..... Some people may think we're bitter, we're not we just don't expect much from people because we know what they are about........

Cheeky_Princess
16-02-2008, 00:14
i love reading EG n Saru's post there intresting ?>

*no ass licking intented* hehe

nah serious u guys got a diffrent way of thinking.....

Ladybird
16-02-2008, 00:18
i would only tell my rentz when i knw i want to marry him... the "i've found some1" speech iz hard to say in my family... however i did tell my mama tht i feel strongly for someone1, she jus looked at me like i was an alien nd told me to do my work... :rolleyes:

dman
16-02-2008, 00:22
Saru-T I've said it before, you and I are very similar...... But I am of weaker faith (Astaghfirullah)... You are wiser than I earlier than me..... Probably because you're a girl and girls grow wiser before guys....

You're the typa person who's worst enemy is yourself..... Some people may think we're bitter, we're not we just don't expect much from people because we know what they are about........
What's weird is I always tell everyone "the worst foe lies within the self"... the hardest thing for me to do was to fight my inner demons things that would make it hard for me to look myself in the eye. I still think to myself "how could i be so foolish? naive?" but sitting back and feeling sorry for yourself would be the dumbest thing to do, so i stand up and take responsibilities.. fight whatever is in the way. I am of weaker faith too, EG.. but I'm working hard on it.. remember, only He could help you if you knew your way to the light. We all fall, as long as we stand up tall again... Never let your motivations die, never let negativity run over you. You're going the right way, and you'll go far in life...I can tell.. but you'll learn a lot in the way, for the better... Not many people learn from their mistakes.

Evil_Genious
16-02-2008, 00:30
I'm still fighting my demons.... Soon as I'm given enough time to think they come back, so I keep myself occupied......

I know that all that's given is given from He, and I'm a firm believer that you're whole life is written out for you.... And I'm walking the path that was meant for me.... I'm walking..... Where He puts me is up to Him.... I just got to keep the faith.... But my faith goes up and down..... Not like believing there is a God, that's inside of me always... But practicing the teachings and the revelations that would protect me...... There's a lot that you can take from what is given, but sometimes it's only when you experience the crap that you appreciate the prevention/protection.... So in a way the sin can make you a stronger believer or lead you to a stronger faith..... Who knows.... But they say if you are one who will be guided you will be guided, if you are not then you'll never be guided.... I hope that we are ones that are the former.....

diva2620
16-02-2008, 00:33
It depends on ur parents!

Thats so true ...i lucky my parents wouldnt go off on one!

diva2620
16-02-2008, 00:35
A year? You have barely gotten over your "honeymoon" period.

well yes , i would! i mean he knows my friends then sure id want my family to meet him

diva2620
16-02-2008, 00:39
Of course! Well i would.. gotta make sure he's the right dood and that he treats my parents like his that's the first thing i'd look in a guy.. he has to love my parents if he wants to be my hubby otherwise i would show him the way out the door

yeah totally , id want him to feel comfortable being around my parents and so if wer to bump into them out and about i wouldn't want it to be awkward

Lady Shyne
16-02-2008, 00:42
hmm i wudnt tell my parents, unless they found out..thats a diff. story lol
but if its serious been over a year or so n in that tym hes known all my friends nd im positive that its a marriage ting. then yes i would tell them.

Spider Pig
16-02-2008, 00:47
Im skeptical about dating and stuff, Im probably more traditional with them finding someone but only if were what each other have been looking for.

if I were too date then I would tell when I felt its serious, you would just know, I would get my ppl to call her ppl lolol, nah I would tell my rents n then I would get them to fone her rents......

sabz
16-02-2008, 02:53
i'd tell em if i found a decent guy...which i doubt i will.

navi
16-02-2008, 15:05
mums passed away n dont chat 2 my dad so i dont need 2 tell ne1 no more but b4 just used 2 tell my mum after a month or 2... stop the marriage offers n that

Zero
16-02-2008, 15:55
I dont date lol.

But if I plan to show the rents someone to get married to, then Id want their approvalm face-to-face. No telephone/txt/email/pager talk.

*AmBiGuOuS*
16-02-2008, 16:19
No specific time...When ur sure he's 'the one'...

Kashmiri_khan
16-02-2008, 18:18
My mate at uni straight up propose to a girl (islamic way)who he liked, the girl will probably go off do Ishthikara, see if she gets a positive vibe, they both talk to each other to find out each others personality and then tell the news to their parents! Whether the parents accept it or not, they have Islam to back them up, using Hikhmah over time with their parents, Insh'Allah their parents will accept them and won't deny them their islamic rights!

mindstate
16-02-2008, 18:35
until im really serious with her..

Evil_Genious
16-02-2008, 19:53
until im really serious with her..

LOL that sentence can be interpreted in so many ways......

dman
16-02-2008, 19:55
I'm still fighting my demons.... Soon as I'm given enough time to think they come back, so I keep myself occupied......

I know that all that's given is given from He, and I'm a firm believer that you're whole life is written out for you.... And I'm walking the path that was meant for me.... I'm walking..... Where He puts me is up to Him.... I just got to keep the faith.... But my faith goes up and down..... Not like believing there is a God, that's inside of me always... But practicing the teachings and the revelations that would protect me...... There's a lot that you can take from what is given, but sometimes it's only when you experience the crap that you appreciate the prevention/protection.... So in a way the sin can make you a stronger believer or lead you to a stronger faith..... Who knows.... But they say if you are one who will be guided you will be guided, if you are not then you'll never be guided.... I hope that we are ones that are the former.....
As I was saying there'll be a lot of change in you in the way cos you'll learn so much from time, situations and errors which is a wiser thing than repeating your actions over and over and expecting different results. There's only one way to heaven but half a million ways to fall... you don't need directions cos you have a mind you know how to use and you've proven it. When i said i was of weaker faith i didn't mean it that way either. I hardly prayed... i do pray every night from the past 4 years because i made a promise, no matter what happens or whether i pray with the bottom of my heart or not i just have to keep my promise. So that's not quite sufficient. I'm trying to talk myself into praying more... Namaaz, reciting the Qur'an at least one page per day. My soul wants it but my body denies it... i get lazy from the thought of it, i'm letting the devil take control of it.. not a good thing. That is the reason why you can't pray either... when you decide you have to fight that obstacle you'll become stronger and have a stronger faith. Just the first step and everything else falls into place...
But the "worst" mistakes in my life i committed... made me a better person.. really better. So you're right... a sin can make you a stronger believer...

Iroquois Pliskin
16-02-2008, 19:55
If you got parents who are proper strict and you know they'll switch then I say never..

dman
16-02-2008, 20:02
Lol my last posts have got nothing to do with this thread! do they?

$xy $onz
16-02-2008, 20:12

awwwwwww dats so gud

u shud stop flirting nw lol

*AmBiGuOuS*
16-02-2008, 20:40
awwwwwww dats so gud

Yeh rite...lol

Zero
16-02-2008, 21:07
So you're right... a sin can make you a stronger believer...

I hear some people say prevention is better than the cure. qs;

*AmBiGuOuS*
16-02-2008, 21:10

Oooh we learnt that in Geography...Sumfin 2 do with the North Sea and pollution...

Ok i'll stop spamming.

M4RN1
16-02-2008, 21:11
awwwwwww dats so gud

It's been ages since I last 'flirted'.
Im a good boy now:)

Zero
16-02-2008, 21:13
Lol, I think I spammed as well. Apologies thread-starter :oh

$xy $onz
16-02-2008, 21:16
i
Yeh rite...lol

lol i was finking it wil b hard 2 him 2 stop

$xy $onz
16-02-2008, 21:18
It's been ages since I last 'flirted'.
Im a good boy now:)

u sur bwt dat

im sur u was flirting wiv me not long ago lol

dman
16-02-2008, 22:12
Very true indeed. Every human errs... and you learn from your errors. That's my point.

DJ B4VVY
16-02-2008, 23:19

I know what you mean. People are always telling me not to be so bitter negative but it's just the way I've always been.

Stuff happens in your life when you just lose trust in people, even your own flesh and blood.

I've always been pessimistic and I believe it's the best way to be now, atleast when something goes wrong, you were always expecting it to happen so you're not so down about it.

dman
17-02-2008, 01:19
I know what you mean. People are always telling me not to be so bitter negative but it's just the way I've always been.

Stuff happens in your life when you just lose trust in people, even your own flesh and blood.

I've always been pessimistic and I believe it's the best way to be now, atleast when something goes wrong, you were always expecting it to happen so you're not so down about it.
I think being bitter has nothing to do with being pessimistic. I'm very pessimistic... I'm more alert than bitter in the sense that you don't trust anyone. Now that's a different thing. Bitter as in how?

Phenomenon
17-02-2008, 01:38
Depends...

DJ B4VVY
17-02-2008, 01:46
I think being bitter has nothing to do with being pessimistic. I'm very pessimistic... I'm more alert than bitter in the sense that you don't trust anyone. Now that's a different thing. Bitter as in how?

Bitter with people. Mainly my family. As in I always talk to them like I'm cross with them.

dman
17-02-2008, 02:10
Bitter with people. Mainly my family. As in I always talk to them like I'm cross with them.
Bavvy, we don't do things because we expect something back. We do them cos they feel right.. Always having a cloud on your head does effect others too but mainly yourself. I don't talk to my siblings but my parents yes cos nobody else would do the things parents would. Nothing justifies the wrong deeds.. I wouldn't know why you do that but it's doing you no good.

Tiger
21-02-2008, 00:22
AHH shit i only gota blink u lot write about 10 pages flipping heck loll...

SLOW DOWN I CAN BE ARSED TO READ IT ALL OR SUMONE SUMMERISE IT FOR ME ever 10 posts make it easy so i dnt repeat.

BAKc to the topic erm to be frank with u D i wudt tel rentz til im sure no matter wat married is next level for me i dont know when ill be ready til imy gut tells me if you do it at the wrong time you'll now and wish you hadnt rushed. however regardless how long you been with the geeza do what your heart tells you not your HEAD thers a difference,
wen u feel it right for you to get hitched youll no trus, not that i no such a feeling as yet but im talking from other experience and people ive encountered.

If your parrent are easy goin you want em to know that kool intro but if you tel em and it dont turn out in your favour if you get me. then your stuffed but otheriwse it can go either way!

btw sorry for the essay tried to make as short as i cud! just holla if you wana talk more yeh.

LuBz
22-02-2008, 22:48
I wouldn't go out with anyone but I would only tell ma mum if there's someone I wanna marry, would want her approval.

princess_azy
26-02-2008, 09:03
i only dated one guy and i told my jiaji that i wanted to marry him, he broke the news to my parents who approved straight away, i was worried bout telling my parents just for the fact that seen as all my sisters got arranged i thought it'd be tough, but they said they wanted me to find someone myself cos i was the kinda differnt daughter who stays over at her white mates and goes out alot ant baisically diff fro the others

ok

it was about 6mths

Icey
26-02-2008, 23:51
I wudnt tell my parents unless there was sum point in tellin em. Theres nothin to be achieved by tellin dem about every chick i go out with. Only if marriage was a possibility wud i tell my parents, but thats afta discussin da issue with da chick herself. Long way off dat anyways.

Ladybird
26-02-2008, 23:54
hez asked me to tell... but i dont knw...

N a в ι н a
27-02-2008, 00:30
Urm prolly when I knew that things were proper proper serious, and marriage was a great possibility.

Would tell my brother first though, let him meet the guy.. then move on to my parents.