PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased

M4RN1
22-02-2008, 12:55
I have just finished education and my worst fear was getting a job in that field. I was right no job in that field.

Now I was like im going to have to start of small, right at the bottom like shelf stacking etc.
Been applying for jobs left right centre, finally a opportunity came for a new store opening and decided to give it a shot. My application got accepted so did my assessment test.The position I applied for was Team Leader in Stock Control, thinking lets be daring without any experience etc. Before India I took an interview.
When I landed on a tuesday They called me in the next day saying They think my answers indicate that I do not need special training and can be capable of Team Leader.

Just woke up and opened my mail and it states:

'Dear love,
I am very pleased to offer you permanent employment in the postition of Team Leader in the Stock Control Department at our new store in *****'

Whooopppp whhooopp<3

Has it happen to yopu when you just give up on all hope and suddenly everything just works out right?
Gotta start saving for the wedding:mad:

Iroquois Pliskin
22-02-2008, 12:56
Good on you man. Things are lookin up for ya. You're happy, I'm happy.

xxMINAxx
22-02-2008, 12:57
Wow! Great news Marniii!
Congratulationssss....I'm dead pleased for ya...:) Hope it all works out well for ya...:)

mindstate
22-02-2008, 13:01
great man...keep that positive mind..and soon u'll get opportunities for further advancement...

but seriously man?...u dont have any experience?...what degree did u do btw?...

i need soem experience as well u know....:$...

did u get a 2:1 or higher? or lower?...

Guji-Ji
22-02-2008, 13:20
Mashallah man im happy for you! You deserve it!

Im still lookin for weekend job but aint lost all hope yet.

Spider Pig
22-02-2008, 13:43
good on ya man, I hope I can get a good graduate job when I finish uni

xXxshortyxXx
22-02-2008, 13:54
Congrats 4 da job..

Well iv been thru same siotuation.. just lost hope after applyin 2 soo many n no replyyy!!! N den o2 gt back to me n at the same time i gt other offers..!

Lucy
22-02-2008, 16:00
mubarak

errm can u buy me some shoes now?

Cheeky_Princess
22-02-2008, 16:03
lol @ maddy

marni man i knew u cud do it.. u ave the capblities 2...... ur answers everyfng...

good on ya man... ur happy im happy 4 ya..

and yes save for the wedding after all half of AP is attending :D ?>

Kayz
22-02-2008, 16:30
Marni maaaan! Bruvvvaaa! Dyaamn remember i was telling you about our date when you come down london and it was my treat.. well im afraid marni its going to have to be the other way round in this case!! Maarrrniii man im happy for ya man really pleased!

Good on you man. Things are lookin up for ya. You're happy, I'm happy.

Exactly.. if my M4RN1 is happy im happy too! Man i think M4RN1 is the luckiest person on the forum.. first he gets married, then he gets to be mod and now he lands a top job!!

.~*Celebrations!*~.

$xy $onz
22-02-2008, 16:31
awww dats so gud congratulations sweety

Cheeky_Princess
22-02-2008, 16:33
kayz his not married yet :P

u can still ave him....... for here n der... his engaged!

Spider Pig
22-02-2008, 17:04
lmao at kayz puttin mod inbetween marriage and a job! :D hehe

M4RN1
22-02-2008, 19:52
Thanks everyone,

Mindstate-Ive never been to college nor university, Only time I went college was for two months adult course in PC maintenence which I left halfway.
I just learnt the hardway for interviews, i must have attented over good 8/9 in a matter of months, my english etc broadened and the way of thinking.
Only one more hurdle left-pass my driving( failed 5 times:( ).Lets just hope my luck lasts a tad longer

Sidra240
22-02-2008, 21:20
Congrats Marni, Inshallah will all go well for your driving as well.

LuBz
22-02-2008, 22:23
Wow Mashallah things are really looking up for you, congrats! =)

DJ Popz
22-02-2008, 22:29
Ayowah! Shundhor you starting to earn before I do :( but really mashAllah I am happy for you, never lose hope especially in Allah and be sure to show Him your gratitude :)