View Full Version : get ur own back

Lucy
07-03-2008, 19:09
How many of u try and get ur own back on ur siblings?

example:

my brother threw my clean towel on the floor,so i threw his down too.

ever done the last one to get the word/smack in?

or have u taken some sort of revenge,where they have hidden ur stuff and u hid theres?

dman
07-03-2008, 19:11
How many of u try and get ur own back on ur siblings?

example:

my brother threw my clean towel on the floor,so i threw his down too.

ever done the last one to get the word/smack in?

or have u taken some sort of revenge,where they have hidden ur stuff and u hid theres?
Nope... my brother's done worse things to me... but i never got back to him... only cos i loved him. And you do things cos they feel right not cos you expect something back. All i did was walk away.. like i say Forgive but don't Forget.

Doing the same won't make you any better y'know?

Lucy
07-03-2008, 19:18
Nope... my brother's done worse things to me... but i never got back to him... only cos i loved him. And you do things cos they feel right not cos you expect something back. All i did was walk away.. like i say Forgive but don't Forget.

Doing the same won't make you any better y'know?

never ever ever

they are gona get 3x worse!! muhahahahahah

Iroquois Pliskin
07-03-2008, 19:21
I once remember hitting my brother and he tried swingin a punch back but missed as i ducked under his arm ran downstairs, through the livin room, through the front room to the front door, and he was breathin down my neck all the way got me well scared. the came the point i didn't have time to put on my trainers so i tried openin the door and go bare footed. the door jammed on me and he smacked me up there and then. lol.

Zero
07-03-2008, 19:27
I was tortured by my two sisters. If I tried get my own back on them now at this age, they probly show my wife and future in-laws my naked pics on Bournemouth beach.

Allow that.

dman
07-03-2008, 19:30
Lol i used to beat the crap out of my brother when i was younger though... just for no reason at all :D

Zero
07-03-2008, 19:40
Lol i used to beat the crap out of my brother when i was younger though... just for no reason at all :D

Sisters like you should be banned from within 2 metres radius from younger, feeble brothers. lol

dman
07-03-2008, 19:43
Sisters like you should be banned from within 2 metres radius from younger, feeble brothers. lol
He's older!!! I just used to sneak in his room when he'd be shleeping and attack him with pillows.. or sneak in when he's studying and punch him in the face.. then run to mummy :$
he deserved it! :| I miss doing that though.. sigh.. i wants a brother.. i really does..

Zero
07-03-2008, 19:44
I never had a brother. Its a good thing. Otherwise there would be some vicious power struggle now.

dman
07-03-2008, 19:48
My brother never needed a brother although he always wanted one.. cos i apparently was enough.. bleh.. I be gangshta :|

LuBz
07-03-2008, 19:54
I was tortured by my two sisters. If I tried get my own back on them now at this age, they probly show my wife and future in-laws my naked pics on Bournemouth beach.

Allow that.

I love ur sisters ?>

Iroquois Pliskin
07-03-2008, 19:57
this aint about rivalry its revenge lol

Zero
07-03-2008, 20:02
I love ur sisters ?>

Youd get on well with them I vouch. :| Thinking of ever-increasing ways to exploit me.

LuBz
07-03-2008, 20:04
Youd get on well with them I vouch. :| Thinking of ever-increasing ways to exploit me.

Hehe I know <)

I never did anything to get him back.. He's ma baby bro maaan. We used to have some crazy fights.. He fractured my finger.. I broke his.. ,: But nothin sly.. Although when we were reaaaally young if he annoyed me I would threaten him saying I'm not gonna be his sister no more... Made him cwy that did.. ?>

Missy4u2nv
07-03-2008, 20:17
Aaaaawww me and my sisters do it all the time.

Its good fun.

Lucy
07-03-2008, 21:13
I love ur sisters ?>

me too,just my type of gals,heheheee <)

Cheeky_Princess
07-03-2008, 21:16
yh i do it with my little one..... if he jacks ipod or summin.. den i dnnt let him use my laptop... or mess up his room or summin 2 piss him off even more

Lucy
07-03-2008, 21:18
i pull of my bros bed covers off wen they are sleepng tee hee.

Zero
07-03-2008, 21:58
me too,just my type of gals,heheheee <)

LOL not you as well! Have mercy girls.....

Lucy
07-03-2008, 22:00
LOL not you as well! Have mercy girls.....

the more the merrier ')

Guji-Ji
07-03-2008, 22:10
Lol i forgive more times than not.. Im too nice sometimes.