PDA

View Full Version : ap galssssssssssss

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:02
how many of u wear makeup to have a mans attention?

or do u do tht to look good/presentable/feel good???????

Zero
08-03-2008, 22:02
Lol @ this thread.

desimack
08-03-2008, 22:03
LMAO this thread should be amusing.

I wonder how many people will actually tell the truth :p

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:04
guys stay out pls!!!

Rizolicious
08-03-2008, 22:04
girls are obviously going to say 'because i want to feel good' ...
don't expect the truth from a thread like this.

dman
08-03-2008, 22:05
lolllllllll Maddy.. you're so funny.. you give me laughs

Hmm i don't wear make up, but yeah i do put on a bit of eye liner sometimes.. Just for myself.. i don't need attention from anybody. But wearing make up and putting on revealing clothes are TWO DIFFERENT.. stories. <)

desimack
08-03-2008, 22:05
I can just imagine the replies

"No I don't care about guys I show my tits cos I like how I look, when I look good I want to touch myself so I do it for me"

Rizolicious
08-03-2008, 22:06
you just have to look at schools for example,
more and more girls are getting sent home, or getting items such as jewellery confiscated because they are wearing make up and items such as that too school which are not allowed. why are they doing it? ... because they want to look good for the boys.

Rizolicious
08-03-2008, 22:06

Hmm i don't wear make up, but yeah i do put on a bit of eye liner sometimes.. Just for myself.. i don't need attention from anybody. But wearing make up and putting on revealing clothes are TWO DIFFERENT.. stories. <)

why put a bit of eye liner on 'for yourself'? ... what do you gain from it?

dman
08-03-2008, 22:07
May be i should stay out of this thread cos i don't wear make up.. except eye liner every now and again.. For the heck of it

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:07

no

am talkng about make-up only

so ok u do tht for ur self,ok thanx

all i wanted to hear!!

Spider Pig
08-03-2008, 22:09
thats like me sayin I put gel on for myself lols, I think guys can take looking rough better than women tho.

and you never get proper responses be it guy or gal threads lol.

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:09
I can just imagine the replies

"No I don't care about guys I show my tits cos I like how I look, when I look good I want to touch myself so I do it for me"

can u pls stop spammng and can u pls not re-direct the thread where ppl dont answer my original ??

thanx

and no dont go gettn offended.

dman
08-03-2008, 22:11
Nothing really.. like i said, for the heck of it. But wearing too much make up like.. lipstick, blush, eyeliner.. like really thick eyeliner and stuff.. that's i think too much. Looks slutty. So you see.. even the way you wear make up can represent you
I'd understand our mothers cos they're married.. and they'd do it for themselves and their husbands. But yeah some do it to hide a few spots or some flaws.. cos they don't want people to see it, not necessarily for doods..
Dunno i don't wear make up.. if i ever do it's just eye liner.. cos i likes it <)

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:11
thats like me sayin I put gel on for myself lols, I think guys can take looking rough better than women tho.

and you never get proper responses be it guy or gal threads lol.

the difference being women dont actually think tht u guys are doing tht to get out attention.

we actually know u want ur hair to stay up,we know the purpose of gel,and tht u may want ur hair to be spikey.

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:12
Nothing really.. like i said, for the heck of it. But wearing too much make up like.. lipstick, blush, eyeliner.. like really thick eyeliner and stuff.. that's i think too much. Looks slutty. So you see.. even the way you wear make up can represent you
I'd understand our mothers cos they're married.. and they'd do it for themselves and their husbands. But yeah some do it to hide a few spots or some flaws.. cos they don't want people to see it, not necessarily for doods..
Dunno i don't wear make up.. if i ever do it's just eye liner.. cos i likes it <)

yep coz u do,and me too :)

dman
08-03-2008, 22:13
the difference being women dont actually think tht u guys are doing tht to get out attention.

we actually know u want ur hair to stay up,we know the purpose of gel,and tht u may want ur hair to be spikey.
Yup yup I agree with that.

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:13

tht my eyes look good.

makes me look un-dead.

Rizolicious
08-03-2008, 22:15
tht my eyes look good.

makes me look un-dead.

what does it matter if you look dead?
not trying to impress anyone are you?

dman
08-03-2008, 22:16
I don't wear it to look un-dead.. i think there's no competition with natural beauty. But sometimes you wanna do something different.. for yourself. As long as it's nothing slutty.. ya know..

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:23
what does it matter if you look dead?
not trying to impress anyone are you?

yea of course,coz my face doesnt matter to me,or how i feel.

u look crap=u feel crap

understand?

Predeta
08-03-2008, 22:23
whats scary to me is that make up makes every girl look like Ashwairya 2 Me.. :eek:

xxMINAxx
08-03-2008, 22:31

I'm not that good at doing make up tbh but I still wear it.

Don't know how 2 plaster so don't do that...but at most some eyeshadow & lippy...why? to see a more eye friendly reflection.

I haven't done it for any man's attention but I have for A man; not for his attention but to look different/nicer?

There's no breaking down of my answers no way of picking parts to analyse..I've answered Maddy's question honestly. That's.It!

desimack
08-03-2008, 22:32

Don't know how 2 plaster so don't do that...but at most some eyeshadow & lippy...why? to see a more eye friendly reflection.

I haven't done it for any man's attention but I have for A man; not for his attention but to look different/nicer?

There's no breaking down of my answers no way of picking parts to analyse..I've answered Maddy's question honestly. That's.It!

Uhmm

**cracks fingers** :p

Lucy
08-03-2008, 22:34

ta babe

thats all i wanted to know <3

xxMINAxx
08-03-2008, 22:39
ta babe

thats all i wanted to know <3
:)...Just added the lil bit at the end coz people seem to be over analysing everything...:oh

dman
08-03-2008, 23:01
I also think that everyone's intentions' different... if one girl does it for herself may be the other does it for attention. That's the problem we become sexist all of a sudden and aim it all at ourselves.
Same goes out for doods some do it for themselves, to feel good etc... some do it to get attention.
Simple as. Why are you folk making it so hard? :|

Ladybird
08-03-2008, 23:05
makeup iz fun :d... you mix different shades of colorz nd in the end you (usually) look pwettyy! ... i usually look dead in the morningz so i wear my eyeliner... if i go out to parties or something i wear eyeshadow nd all the other goodies... makes me look human <)

Spider Pig
08-03-2008, 23:06
makeup iz fun :d... you mix different shades of colorz

you sure you aint a clown? lol :d

Ladybird
08-03-2008, 23:08

positive hun. :rolleyes:

Lucy
08-03-2008, 23:15

hawwwww :0

*smack*

u tall fuck

Missy4u2nv
09-03-2008, 00:13
GOD honest truth i dnt wear make-up. Why? Because i don't understand why the fuck you would need face paint to make yourself look good? If you want to attract attention...walk around naked, that oughta get you somewhere. I feel sorry for the skin when i see girls slap on the whole of MAC on their face.

If you ain't got it, then why fake it? I feel sorry for their future husbands, they will have a fright in the morning.

Cheeky_Princess
09-03-2008, 00:19
I wore surma thats it..... maybe mascara sumtyms..... just nice to feel good abt urself.. at times whem im late in the morning i only put the surma on.... its islamically ok as well...

as for makeup.... only at big parties n stuff.. as everyones in makeup etc... u no 2 fit in i suppose.... u no... with my makeup pics ive always had more attention n standed out so i get attention frm guys but fing with me is i hate it.. so i go out all natural.. if sum1 wants 2 fall in love with me.. they can fall in love with my reall bootah rather den a fake me lol

dman
09-03-2008, 00:21
I wore surma thats it..... maybe mascara sumtyms..... just nice to feel good abt urself.. at times whem im late in the morning i only put the surma on.... its islamically ok as well...

as for makeup.... only at big parties n stuff.. as everyones in makeup etc... u no 2 fit in i suppose.... u no... with my makeup pics ive always had more attention n standed out so i get attention frm guys but fing with me is i hate it.. so i go out all natural.. if sum1 wants 2 fall in love with me.. they can fall in love with my reall bootah rather den a fake me lol

LOLL@ Real bootah.. bless ya

Spider Pig
09-03-2008, 00:21
hawwwww :0

*smack*

u tall fuck

wat yu on fatty?
it was obviously sarcasm n a joke!!

dman
09-03-2008, 00:23
I personally would rather have someone to fall in love with the person who I am... and not my face or body. That's something you don't get these days.. hence the reason why I don't want to be into a relationship... not just yet.. cos i don't reveal the person who I am that easily.. so neh :P
Yeah too much make-up is so clown-ish :|

xxMINAxx
09-03-2008, 00:25
There's a difference between using make up as a tool and a mask

Lucy
09-03-2008, 00:25
wat yu on fatty?
it was obviously sarcasm n a joke!!

was jokng too :oh

**double smack**

u poo

DJ B4VVY
09-03-2008, 00:26
I wear make-up to make myself look pretty :)

Missy4u2nv
09-03-2008, 00:28
There's a difference between using make up as a tool and a mask

Theres no such thing as using it as a tool. At the end of the day, natural beauty comes off more attractive then have pink and blue eye shadow on. How can it be used as a tool? No matter how you wear it, it will be a difference to your non-make-up'd face.

You know what pisses me off even more, when girls put on shit loads of make up and complain why other people have clear skin?

$xy $onz
09-03-2008, 00:29
i luk dead wivout make i luk so pale n luk lyk im upset or been crying lol so i wear makeup cuz it makes me luk im alive lol

xxMINAxx
09-03-2008, 00:35
Theres no such thing as using it as a tool. At the end of the day, natural beauty comes off more attractive then have pink and blue eye shadow on. How can it be used as a tool? No matter how you wear it, it will be a difference to your non-make-up'd face.

You know what pisses me off even more, when girls put on shit loads of make up and complain why other people have clear skin?

Ofcourse u can use make up as a tool...u can use to to bring out the features u have.
I didn't mention bright eyeshadows..using a little bit of surma or eyeliner isn't 'masking' your face is it?

Fair enough it makes a difference to a persons' appearance but if one is to go for a natural look the next person wouldn't b able to tell it's being worn...why? coz of it's subtle...

Not everyone has that confidence to walk outta the door without a bit of make up...be it lipgloss, eye liner or the full works. Not everyone believes the reflection they see in the mirror is beautiful

Lucy
09-03-2008, 00:38

taken off properly and skins all good.

my skins perfect.

desimack
09-03-2008, 00:38
Average desi girl:

http://www.guso.com.fr/travail/homeguso/images/mime.gif

Missy4u2nv
09-03-2008, 00:40
Theres different ways to boast your confidence, then emphasising your eyes with a bit of liner and what not. I mean seriously, if you care so much about the way you look, then love the way you look dont adjust it.

Guji-Ji
09-03-2008, 00:44
Missy your naturally beautiful so i don't think you be understanding it from a different point of view.

Spider Pig
09-03-2008, 00:44
was jokng too :oh

**double smack**

u poo

I am long and brown but that doesnt make me a poo ;( lols

xxMINAxx
09-03-2008, 00:47
Theres different ways to boast your confidence, then emphasising your eyes with a bit of liner and what not. I mean seriously, if you care so much about the way you look, then love the way you look dont adjust it.

Why does it seem everything up for discussion is always to one extreme or the other...
The thread is asking if the girls wear make up giving answers...There's ppl that wear make up for various reason...low confidence,for the sake of it...or just to emphasise features...why is it such a huge deal for non-make wearers to accept that?

Missy4u2nv
09-03-2008, 00:49
Why does it seem everything up for discussion is always to one extreme or the other...
The thread is asking if the girls wear make up giving answers...There's ppl that wear make up for various reason...low confidence,for the sake of it...or just to emphasise features...why is it such a huge deal for non-make wearers to accept that?

I gave my opinion, you picked up and quoted on it. I didn't take a dig.

Lucy
09-03-2008, 00:50
I am long and brown but that doesnt make me a poo ;( lols

lmao

oh crap

lollollollol

xxMINAxx
09-03-2008, 00:53
I gave my opinion, you picked up and quoted on it. I didn't take a dig.

I'm sorry...just seems making digs is what everybody seems 2 b doin at the mo...(not u personally just in general)

Missy4u2nv
09-03-2008, 00:58
I didn't direct my comment to any one on AP. Safe, i won't understand. I'm not going to ass lick the people on AP and say..."Ohhh you all look beautiful with Make-up...it makes u look amazing" Im not an ass-lick. I will say my opinion, whether it agrees with people or not. Couldn't careless.

.Prizzle.
09-03-2008, 20:51
I dont really wear make up, only a bit of eye shadow and eye liner if i am going out.
i dont do it to get attention, its jus for my self, and to make a bit of on effort when i go out to a party or to a wedding or something

Axii
09-03-2008, 23:49
i wear makeup sumtimes...i mean i do it to luk good..nothing wrong with that.

DJ B4VVY
10-03-2008, 00:21
i wear makeup sumtimes...i mean i do it to luk good..nothing wrong with that.

Me too :)

I do it to look pwetty :D

*~*LiL MiSs PaGaL*~*
10-03-2008, 00:33
dont do it for attention... anyway i only know how to put eye shadow and lip gloss on... can do eyeliner :|

gorgeous
10-03-2008, 14:14
hyaaaaaaaaaaaaa its been quite a lng tym since i cme on ere well my truth is i dnt even wear mke up besides lip gloss and dts it i jus dnt think theres any point in doing it 4 guys der nt worth it unless u have found da ryt guy den dts dufferent lol
well dts my oppion lol???????????

xXxshortyxXx
10-03-2008, 14:20
Nt much of a make up person.. a onli wear eye make up to make me look livelii

x

Confuzzled
10-03-2008, 15:25

I do it to look good, feel good and presentable.

If I don't wear make up, well you will see things you dont want to see. ?:

Lady Shyne
10-03-2008, 19:05
i dont wear make up at home..n i go out without wearing it sumtyms.make up dnt realli get attention lol..i wear it to bring out my brown eyes.