PDA

View Full Version : Fuck old friends!!

desimack
10-03-2008, 23:48
I ran into one of my old friends on MSN and this girl was so quiet back in them days and anyway one thing lead to another and we ended up on the phone.

Evolution obviously fucked this girl up cos she went form quiet to a fucking loud mouth, man she kept shouting into my ear for like 2 hours and my ear drums were vibrating like subwoofers in your car.

Then I went sleep and I couldn't sleep cos all night I kept dreaming bout people shouting at my ass and then I woke up and had an ear ache all day.

She was like "I'll call you tommorrow" and I was like "na I got work tomorrow, in fact I got work from now on bye"

dman
10-03-2008, 23:50
The only constant is change.

Cheeky_Princess
10-03-2008, 23:51
LOL

OUCH MAN

the changes in people.... my ex best mate was like that from quite she went to LOUD..... meh its aite shes 4got all the stickin up i did for her in school.... but shit happens lol

desimack
10-03-2008, 23:53

Wow nice quote, I know your not smart enough to come up with it so who said it :Q

LOL

OUCH MAN

the changes in people.... my ex best mate was like that from quite she went to LOUD..... meh its aite shes 4got all the stickin up i did for her in school.... but shit happens lol

God I hate meeting old friends but this one was really annoying you wouldn't believe how loud she was it's like they stuck a loudspeaker in her ass and a subwoofer in her nostril my ear was killing then I had a long ass day.

dman
10-03-2008, 23:53
Back in school, and college... i used ta be a quiet girl. Would let anyone bully me if they wanted to... let them get away with whatever the heck they would do.
Now phuck with me and you won't go back home alive :|

dman
10-03-2008, 23:54
Wow nice quote, I know your not smart enough to come up with it so who said it :Q

I did... get with it poohead ><

desimack
10-03-2008, 23:54
Back in school, and college... i used ta be a quiet girl. Would let anyone bully me if they wanted to... let them get away with whatever the heck they would do.
Now phuck with me and you won't go back home alive :|

God I hate change man I'm still very similarish to the way I was :p

desimack
10-03-2008, 23:55
I did... get with it poohead ><

I'm going to google it you git :D

dman
10-03-2008, 23:57
I'm going to google it you git :D
lolllllllllllllll ok ok i got it off a song by BT... The only constant is change, dood sucha track must listen ta eet.

Cheeky_Princess
10-03-2008, 23:58

God I hate meeting old friends but this one was really annoying you wouldn't believe how loud she was it's like they stuck a loudspeaker in her ass and a subwoofer in her nostril my ear was killing then I had a long ass day.

LOL u cud ave just told her to speak quieter or summin... wasnt hard u no

i dnt mind meeting old mates well the ppl frm primary cuz dey've actualty turned out nice... and thou we had like 5 years apart or summin we talk like there was no distance... wht smacks it when you discover dey live like a road away frm u or summin lol

desimack
10-03-2008, 23:59
god ur such a plagiariser

Zero
11-03-2008, 00:00

That goes against one of einstein's theories Im sure...:oh

Lady Shyne
LOL ok well iv neva realli bn a quiet one thru high skul..but i dont shout on the phone unless im shouted at. *whispers* GET MEH! :p

i use to hav dis mate tho n she use to piss me off.the gyal was loud mouth,lyk id b sittin nex to her in sociology n she'd shout in my ear. for the whole flipin class to hear aswel.

desimack
LOL u cud ave just told her to speak quieter or summin... wasnt hard u no

i dnt mind meeting old mates well the ppl frm primary cuz dey've actualty turned out nice... and thou we had like 5 years apart or summin we talk like there was no distance... wht smacks it when you discover dey live like a road away frm u or summin lol

Man people change so fast you might not speak to soembody for a year and theyr another person.

Never really bothered me all that much but I kept telling her ass to quiet down then she'd get excited and put the loudspeaker on too.

I was already tired when she asked for my number I was so out of it I nearly gave her my dads number.

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:01
LOL ok well iv neva realli bn a quiet one thru high skul..but i dont shout on the phone unless im shouted at. *whispers* GET MEH! :p

i use to hav dis mate tho n she use to piss me off.the gyal was loud mouth,lyk id b sittin nex to her in sociology n she'd shout in my ear. for the whole flipin class to hear aswel.

riz told me u cant speak english

dman
11-03-2008, 00:02
That goes against one of einstein's theories Im sure...:oh
Weally which one?

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:04
The relativity theory :D

Lady Shyne
11-03-2008, 00:04
riz told me u cant speak english

ooo realli..well riz has told me few things about yu 2 ;)

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:05
ooo realli..well riz has told me few things about yu 2 ;)

lol i was joking but i know boys never give boys up so you lying ')

dman
11-03-2008, 00:08
I don't mean ta offend anyone who types like that but it takes me ages reading stuff typed down like that...

Diz friggn hurtz ma eyez lyk ya no wa am talkn bwt inni?

Zero
Im not particularly sure. lol.

A constant is a fixed, but possibly unspecified, value. You said the only constant is change. However, if change would be given a value it would not be fixed but fluctuating because nothing changes at the same rate or changes with that same value all the time.

lol...:oh

Lady Shyne
lol i was joking but i know boys never give boys up so you lying ')

Lol hmmm maybe...maybe not, i shall leave it at that <)

LuBz
11-03-2008, 00:09
Lol. True though..

I used to be quiet, as in never ever talking. Now I'm still quiet, but if someone crept up from years ago, I would probly seem different to them cos I'm not AS quiet.. People grow up, they change. Experiences may change u.. I dunno.

"There are only two things that are constant in life.. Thas change, and change"

Not that same as wat u was sayin but I jus been listenin to that choon =\

dman
11-03-2008, 00:10
Im not particularly sure. lol.

A constant is a fixed, but possibly unspecified, value. You said the only constant is change. However, if change would be given a value it would not be fixed but fluctuating because nothing changes at the same rate or changes with that same value all the time.

lol...:oh

Oh... :oh
are we talking about Mathematics..? :,

Cheeky_Princess
11-03-2008, 00:11
Man people change so fast you might not speak to soembody for a year and theyr another person.

Never really bothered me all that much but I kept telling her ass to quiet down then she'd get excited and put the loudspeaker on too.

I was already tired when she asked for my number I was so out of it I nearly gave her my dads number.

its true..... i mean sum of my ppl frm primary ave turned BAD... others are good u no.. change sucks but it happens
sum1 said 2 me once its not the person changin its the environment.... to an extent its true... cuz when they change der environment dey change der friends.. which means dey end up changin der self...

LOL @ give her ur dads number i wud ave fort ud be the 1st 2 ask d-)

Zero
11-03-2008, 00:12
"There are only two things that are constant in life.. Thas change, and change"

I just refuted this lol...

Zero
11-03-2008, 00:13
Oh... :oh
are we talking about Mathematics..? :,

You can apply maths/discrete logic to virtually any part of life!

LuBz
11-03-2008, 00:13
I just refuted this lol...

I'm jus singin.. Shh

dman
11-03-2008, 00:14
I still go with "the only constant is change" though... cos it is... i've seen it.. i have sigh

Zero
11-03-2008, 00:16
I still go with "the only constant is change" though... cos it is... i've seen it.. i have sigh

As you wish. You also forgot to add income tax. Cos thats bloody constant. :|

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:16
Lol hmmm maybe...maybe not, i shall leave it at that <)

I know you are d-)

Lol. True though..

I used to be quiet, as in never ever talking. Now I'm still quiet, but if someone crept up from years ago, I would probly seem different to them cos I'm not AS quiet.. People grow up, they change. Experiences may change u.. I dunno.

I don't think anybody stays as quiet but another thing was voice, this girls voice went from naturally quiet to subwoofer loud

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:18
its true..... i mean sum of my ppl frm primary ave turned BAD... others are good u no.. change sucks but it happens
sum1 said 2 me once its not the person changin its the environment.... to an extent its true... cuz when they change der environment dey change der friends.. which means dey end up changin der self...

LOL @ give her ur dads number i wud ave fort ud be the 1st 2 ask d-)

na she asked me i shoulda known cheeky cow

dman
11-03-2008, 00:18
As you wish. You also forgot to add income tax. Cos thats bloody constant. :|
lol I'm only talking about folk... they change.. quicker than you might think... they become completely different than who you thought they were. (But that doesn't include parents)

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:21
Man zero, saru tobi why are you two guys arguing about special relativity and the spacetime continuum in a thread about friends

dman
11-03-2008, 00:23
Man zero, saru tobi why are you two guys arguing about special relativity and the spacetime continuum in a thread about friends
Your thread sucks we're only tryna liven it up a bit :$
I jokethhhhh shmelly please continue *walks quietly out of the thread*

desimack
11-03-2008, 00:25
yeah and dont come back you git lol

Lucy
11-03-2008, 01:24
yea,someone told me that i have changed,apparantley,im just a doll now :oh

Shaz.
11-03-2008, 01:38
I ran into one of my old friends on MSN and this girl was so quiet back in them days and anyway one thing lead to another and we ended up on the phone.

Evolution obviously fucked this girl up cos she went form quiet to a fucking loud mouth, man she kept shouting into my ear for like 2 hours and my ear drums were vibrating like subwoofers in your car.

Then I went sleep and I couldn't sleep cos all night I kept dreaming bout people shouting at my ass and then I woke up and had an ear ache all day.

She was like "I'll call you tommorrow" and I was like "na I got work tomorrow, in fact I got work from now on bye"

Looool @ not being able 2 sleep:lol:
haha
Ouch.
uh-huh..
Everyone changes.
Tish part of nature.

I know quite a few people who i thought were really shy and reserved.. one of them got done 4 doing drugs O_o...and uhhhhm other things :S....and is now expecting a baby. Messed.

-I was close 2 having a heart attack when i found this out...

dman
11-03-2008, 01:44
Yeah i know a dood who'd be really shy and stuff around me specially and anyone else and would never say a word to anyone... then i saw him after like 4 years and he was a complete perverted moron :| Don't even ask me how.. i taught him a good lesson ^)

$xy $onz
11-03-2008, 18:15
mayb she thot dat wud impress u lol

Axii
11-03-2008, 18:59
yes smackdat likes loud girls...he cant get enough of them *rolls eyes until i feel faint*

desimack
11-03-2008, 19:07
Yes I'm very impressed by people who want to make me deaf

Prophet_K-C
13-03-2008, 00:38
I understand totally, last month i started chatting to this quiet ol girl i once knew from high school- she was the type of girl nobody cared if she lived or died...but i did, i used to use her for her homework and coursework, basically i made her believe that i was a "friend" when i was just using the broad for my own selfish needs. So we got talking, and the b*tch recently experienced clubbing and she went on about it for a good couple of minutes...anyway she mentioned something about a gig that was going on and unfortunately it was the same little rave i was going to. Oh well i thought, ill just try f*cking her when i meet her at the club-she probably wants to f*ck me anyway i imagined...just like everyother girl who bared witness to my existence. Cut a long story short, she was still the girl i knew since day dot. She started to get abit over familiar with me and pretended as if she knew me soo well infont of her friends...probably to make them jealous that she knows a hot guy like me...However unluckily for me i ran in to someone else from high school who recognised me whilst i was standing next to the this chick- i didnt want to embarrass myself by associating myself with the likes of her...so i told her to f*ck off...and all her friends laughed at her and she walked out of the club in tears with her head bowed...

Zero
13-03-2008, 00:40
LOL @ reffering to her as "a broad". You been watching bugsy malone innit...

Prophet_K-C
13-03-2008, 00:42
LOL You know what the time is..