PDA

View Full Version : Islamabad . The capital of Pakistan

JusWalkIn2MyLyf
16-03-2008, 14:09
Wot u think of this?

Lucy
16-03-2008, 14:11
dyammm,the women are too white,they shud be tanned.

the other pics are cool,altho dunno bout the khan dude and the dog :oh

PaKi PwInCeSs
16-03-2008, 14:21
Beeen there done that!

aFX
16-03-2008, 14:45
dyammm,the women are too white,they shud be tanned.

the other pics are cool,altho dunno bout the khan dude and the dog :oh
NO it's all makeup. They use the same colour for everyone :|

Zero
16-03-2008, 14:47
Lol, in the girly pics, the far left one reminds me of Miss Confuzzled...:oh

I never been to Islamabad. Only been to hometown, Lahore! (and a few other towns)

aFX
16-03-2008, 14:48
Lol, in the girly pics, the far left one reminds me of Miss Confuzzled...:oh

I never been to Islamabad. Only been to hometown, Lahore!
Do you like it in lahore? I went to stay there for 2 days in january, was awesome ther shopping's great and the people are quite modern.

Zero
16-03-2008, 14:51
Do you like it in lahore? I went to stay there for 2 days in january, was awesome ther shopping's great and the people are quite modern.

Lol, the last time I went was when I was six! Even back then it was buzzling...It was pretty good, cos I went in kite season...um...Basant?

I think theres two well known shopping centres in Lahore...one called Cream-Bux or summin... 8S

aFX
16-03-2008, 14:52
Lol, the last time I went was when I was six! Even back then it was buzzling...It was pretty good, cos I went in kite season...um...Basant?

I think theres two good shopping centres in Lahore...one called Cream-Bux or summin... 8S
You haven't been back home ever since? Hai well i guess it's a good thing, i was there when bhutto incident happened, our car was nearly burnt down :|

Zero
16-03-2008, 14:56
You haven't been back home ever since? Hai well i guess it's a good thing, i was there when bhutto incident happened, our car was nearly burnt down :|

No I aint lol...I went when Nawaz Sharif was there. Not going back there when Musharraf is in power. Or any of his cronies for that matter. It seemed so peaceful back in his times. :(

aFX
16-03-2008, 14:58
No I aint lol...I went when Nawaz Sharif was there. Not going back there when Musharraf is in power. Or any of his cronies for that matter. It seemed so peaceful back in his times. :(
Everything's messing up there. So sad :( Used to love going to ISB but now i don't think i'll be going for a long time.

Zero
16-03-2008, 15:01
Well thats wise is it not? Lot of tension there. At least until a new PM comes in...

I think maybe when Im working I myt go back to pakistan for two weeks. Just on my own. With my camera. See how things are...

JusWalkIn2MyLyf
16-03-2008, 15:03

I think theres two well known shopping centres in Lahore...one called Cream-Bux or summin... 8S

othereone called Liberty Market n also The Pace Which owned by imran khan

aFX
16-03-2008, 15:05
Well thats wise is it not? Lot of tension there. At least until a new PM comes in...

I think maybe when Im working I myt go back to pakistan for two weeks. Just on my own. With my camera. See how things are...
We might be getting a house there soon, we have some land near the margla hills just waiting for this house to be planned out, i do love it there but there's no peace left anymore.

$xy $onz
16-03-2008, 15:49
live ryt near der so always go der wen i go pakistan but wat is it wiv imran khan pik lol i fink da make up luks aite on da girl in da blue cuz she luks quite fair but da rest shud of had a bit darker make up foundation wise

Guji-Ji
16-03-2008, 16:00
Them women are scary.

desimack
16-03-2008, 22:00
You can modernize the country give it a new lick of paint but your still stuck in the 1st century BC if the peoples mentalities won't change.

bringbackbluepepsi
27-07-2008, 16:57
i miss isloo man...

cheekymeeky
28-07-2008, 03:11
I love Isb. I love going to the Jinnah market and getting the chips they make on the little stalls with lots of chaat masala. Miss it lots.

Scrooge
28-07-2008, 03:16
islamabd is aite, kashmir is better :D

cheekymeeky
28-07-2008, 03:19
I've never been. I'd love to though, I've heard its aboslutely beautiful, like a peace of heaven on Earth.

Scrooge
28-07-2008, 03:25
kashmir is so beautiful, shame the bastard pakis nd indians governments have ruined bits of it!

places like mirpur, dadyal, kotli etc are outta this world, the scenary is gorgeous. indian administered kashmir is beautiful to

cheekymeeky
28-07-2008, 03:30
Inshallah next time I go to Pakistan I really hope I get to go to these place. I always end up going to Muree which can get borin after a while!!