PDA

View Full Version : Raikonnen dominats Grand Prix in Malaysia...

desimack
23-03-2008, 12:17
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7310226.stm

Hamilton is in fifth place

Spider Pig
23-03-2008, 13:34
hey force India managed to get 1 car to finish and it wasn't bad! 12th I think.

Hopefully it will be a tight championship like last year.

desimack
23-03-2008, 18:21
Yeah it'll be more fun that way man

Scrooge
23-03-2008, 19:39
everything red seems to be winning, its a omen

Spider Pig
23-03-2008, 20:41
not really, arsenal lost and liverpool lost, that theory's down the drains lol.

yeh ferrari do seem to have the better pace, it baffles me, they both have a lot of money and very good drivers yet ferrari just seem to get the better settings, I can't see their being too much difference in the engines, their technicians must be a level above.

m4_Rahim_ZRahman
25-03-2008, 22:26
everything red seems to be winning, its a omen

About that, both Ferraris didn't finish in Austrailia and Massa didn't finish Malaysia.

It doesn't matter if Raikkonen won the race, it is evident that Ferrari both works and customer teams (Toro Rosso & Force India) are having reliability problems and they need to sort that out. Whereas Mclaren seem to be doing fine, Kovalainen just needs to get used to a new team (again) and Hamilton was screwed over those two pit stops where the front right tyre wouldn't go on, he would have been on the podium. Also alot of people are calling for changes in the rules after that 5 place penalty for Mclaren (not surprised FIA is out to get them) even though they weren't the only ones to block Heidfeld, they did a good job considering what happened with the penalties and pitstops.

Scrooge
26-03-2008, 00:41
im pretty sure ferrari will win it again this year. raikkonen is highly under rated, no one gives him plaudit, coz the media got there heads shoved so far up hamiltons ass. why dont itv just rename the show to the 'lewis hamilton show', they dont show no frickin recognition to the world champ.

Spider Pig
26-03-2008, 01:12
lol what? hes been there one season, he deserves the recognition, of course the media are going to jump on the bandwagon, would them talking about raikonnen sell papers?

racing fans given raikonnen credit but he isn't a role model, he drinks a lot, party's etc.

and ferrari do look strong, hopefully it will be tight tho.

zoned
26-03-2008, 15:58
rakionnen is the man! he even said "i was havin a shit" live on itv aha 2006 i think that was

m4_Rahim_ZRahman
26-03-2008, 23:28
im pretty sure ferrari will win it again this year. raikkonen is highly under rated, no one gives him plaudit, coz the media got there heads shoved so far up hamiltons ass. why dont itv just rename the show to the 'lewis hamilton show', they dont show no frickin recognition to the world champ.

Everyone in F1 gave him recognition after his first race, he nearly won the championship in 2003 and 2005 in a unreliable car. He's not under rated by the press, he's been around for a while its just ITV bumming of Brits.

Rizolicious
26-03-2008, 23:38
technically, mclaren won it last year, in the construction. if you think about it.

Scrooge
27-03-2008, 03:52
^they would have ''won'' it but due to cheating, by using ferrari information.

fair play hes gettin the recognition, but thas coz hes in a mclaren, i doubt it very much he'd be anything special if he was driving for a lesser team, but nevertheless i hope ferrari wipe the floor with mclaren...

Rizolicious
28-03-2008, 20:19
^they would have ''won'' it but due to cheating, by using ferrari information.

fair play hes gettin the recognition, but thas coz hes in a mclaren, i doubt it very much he'd be anything special if he was driving for a lesser team, but nevertheless i hope ferrari wipe the floor with mclaren...

that the same with anything though. cantona wouldn't get the recognition if he stayed at leeds. ronaldo at sporting. becks didnt play for united. scholes moved to barnsley. the best people, go to the best organisations to shine.

Spider Pig
28-03-2008, 20:46
well why has he gotten to mcclaren in the first place? and beat a double world champion in his DEBUT season?

because the kid has natural talent, he wouldn't have been picked up by one of the top teams otherwise.