PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Hangovers

diva2620
30-03-2008, 11:14
Anybody else find the morning after a messy night out they wake up super early feeling like shit really rotten but cant sleep? This happens to me all the time!

I had a really messy night lastnight and woke up this morning around 8am and couldnt back to sleep! I got in really late so makes sense that id end up having a lie in but i cant sleep! ARGH!
If i hadn't of gone out lastnight i would of got up around 2pm today with out a doubt!

This happen to anyone else?

zoned
30-03-2008, 11:20
of course but i wake up super early anyway...however i can't eat anything since its like my teeth have been laced with glass

shelim
30-03-2008, 11:22
easy solution DONT GET SHIT FACED

THANK YOU PLEASE :D

diva2620
30-03-2008, 11:24
easy solution DONT GET SHIT FACED

THANK YOU PLEASE :D

Like thats going to happen bahahahah

shelim
30-03-2008, 11:26
diva, u n know many people know.. that you dont have to get shit faced when you go out to have a good time... i dont drink alcohol at all and every time i go clubbing i had a great time...

wat club u go?

diva2620
30-03-2008, 11:33
diva, u n know many people know.. that you dont have to get shit faced when you go out to have a good time... i dont drink alcohol at all and every time i go clubbing i had a great time...

wat club u go?

Yes i know few of my friends dont drink and still have a good time but i choose to drink! I dont get shit faced ,shit faced to me is when u cant even walk or talk so fucked u dont know what ur doing and im never like that!

Its called The Unit 22 its an Indie Rock, Alternative club.Its my regular go there all the time it was the last night for 2months last night as its relocating so we made it big! was quality!

shelim
30-03-2008, 11:37
KOOL... GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME...

BUT YOU DID GET VERY DRUNK RIGHT?

I'D SAY ITS TEH SAME I UNDERSTNAD WHAT YOU MEAN BY SHIT FACED.. BUT BEING AS HUNGOVER AS POST NUMBER ONE WITH ALL THOSE SYMPTOMS IS PRETTY MUCH BEING CLOSE TO THAT... BUT ALL GOOD :D

diva2620
30-03-2008, 11:43
KOOL... GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME...

BUT YOU DID GET VERY DRUNK RIGHT?

I'D SAY ITS TEH SAME I UNDERSTNAD WHAT YOU MEAN BY SHIT FACED.. BUT BEING AS HUNGOVER AS POST NUMBER ONE WITH ALL THOSE SYMPTOMS IS PRETTY MUCH BEING CLOSE TO THAT... BUT ALL GOOD :D

Thanks!
yeah quite!
nope being drunk and shitfaced totally diff to me! I can handle my drink and know when ive had enough! everyones diff when there drunk!

DJ B4VVY
30-03-2008, 12:52
Yea lol that happens to me too, I drink lots of very cold fizzy drinks (not Coke though) Apparently someone told me that if you drink that first thing in the morning, you will still be able to taste the alcohol and feel sick lol and it's true! Whatever you've been using as a mixer the night before, don't drink it in the morning! I tend to drink cordials in the morning too because I'm dehydrated, but it's gotta be with cold cold cold cold water!

diva2620
30-03-2008, 12:59
Yea lol that happens to me too, I drink lots of very cold fizzy drinks (not Coke though) Apparently someone told me that if you drink that first thing in the morning, you will still be able to taste the alcohol and feel sick lol and it's true! Whatever you've been using as a mixer the night before, don't drink it in the morning! I tend to drink cordials in the morning too because I'm dehydrated, but it's gotta be with cold cold cold cold water!

I love drinking chillid coke in the morning! water makes me feel sick ugh i hate waking up and being able to taste the alcohol ughhhh and having a cotton mouth!

mindstate
30-03-2008, 13:09
Talk To Frank