PDA

View Full Version : CSS Server has been Ordered

Sir OS
30-03-2008, 15:01
I would like to announce that the Desi Clan Server has been ordered.

Thanks to Kayz we have received a tremendeous discount.

Counter Strike Source Server @
100 Tick
22 Player Slots
Debranded

3 Months recurring payment of £60.01

We will be awaiting payment from the following people:

1. Kayz
2. James_UK
3. Wajad
4. Mojojo
5. CrazyT
6. M4RN1
7. Baz
8. Pliskin

£20 a month will be shared between the 8 names mentioned above.

This will be coming to a total of £2.50 per month per person which will total to £7.50 for each person for every 3 months.

I hope that makes sense.

PayPal Fees

We have paid a lump sum of £60 for the 3 Months recurring. I have paid via paypal. This means the recepients of the money will be receiving a total of £60 minus paypal fee's.

Which brings me nicely onto my second point. I would like a lumpsum payment from each individual of £7.50 + Paypal Fees.

Paypal fee's are 3.5% + 0.20p per payment received of anything upto £1500 Click here (https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside&countries=) for more information.

If i have done my maths correctly £7.50 + 3.4% + 0.20 = £7.95

Grand Total

This means I would like a final grand total of £7.95 per person for the entire 3 moths recurring. You are also more than welcome to round that amount up ;)

I will soon provide you with an email address to send payments to. In the mean time hold on to your money!

Admins

We have decided we will no longer be accepting Admin positions, as 8 admin roles are sufficient enough to man one server. Not only that but we have a quality server for a very low price for 8 people or less to support. If in such a case somebody decides to drop out we will not be necessarily looking for somebody to fill their position. But when and if the time comes the admins of DC will decide if they need an additional person.

Primarily what i am trying to say here is, the fewer admins we have the better. So far 8 is fine and i must emphasize how lucky the 8 of you are.

Thanks

P.S: Please revisit this thread for information on how to make your payment of £7.95.

Sir OS
30-03-2008, 15:11
I failed to mention that this only concerns admins and not other DC members.

DC members are more than welcome to participate with the group in every other way.

Wajad
30-03-2008, 15:22
Top stuff, If we had all 12-12 members paying I could save for a new mansion but that price is still sick!

Also I believe we have not been introduced OS, Wajad here aka Waj Deagle King from 2004-2007 thumbsup;

Brap!

Sir OS
30-03-2008, 15:24
Top stuff, If we had all 12-12 members paying I could save for a new mansion but that price is still sick!

Also I believe we have not been introduced OS, Wajad here aka Waj Deagle King from 2004-2007 thumbsup;

Brap!

Welcome! I have heard much about you! Well maybe not much but some :) If im correct i believe Kayz, CrazyT and Riz are your right hand man when it comes to gaming?

Rizolicious
30-03-2008, 15:25
not forgetting Mojojo. them 2 are a couple.

James_UK
30-03-2008, 15:39
This is soooooooooo coooooollllllll!

Can not wait!

Rizolicious
30-03-2008, 15:53
Do we have a Source TV with this server?

Spider Pig
30-03-2008, 18:07
nice one os, and well done kayz for getting a top offer! the dude does his research lol :d

yup, just round it off to £8 man, and set up the account and how do I sent it? by clicking on a link i.e. same as memberships on AP or we do it manually?

Iroquois Pliskin
30-03-2008, 18:28
I don't have paypal or anything of that sort. So im wondering how I will get my money across to OS. Unless someone helps me out to do an online transaction.

Spider Pig
30-03-2008, 18:29
I think os will be able to set up a debit/credit card payment for you?

pm him just in case he doesn't see this thread

Iroquois Pliskin
30-03-2008, 18:32
He made the thread course he will.

Spider Pig
30-03-2008, 19:26
well no harm in pm'in him and getting his attention, pshhh *head shot* :| lol

Sir OS
31-03-2008, 10:39
nice one os, and well done kayz for getting a top offer! the dude does his research lol :d

yup, just round it off to £8 man, and set up the account and how do I sent it? by clicking on a link i.e. same as memberships on AP or we do it manually?

He made the thread course he will.

I will inform you soon with regards to how i will be accepting payment.

And yes Pliskin there are options for you to pay via card using Paypal.

Thanks.