PDA

View Full Version : Fake Football Fans, Who Jump On the Bandwagon When Theres Big Games

Predeta
29-04-2008, 20:51
man this people really annoy me.. they dont even really like football but when its the talking point or seems like thats what the majority like or cos they realise its popular suddenly they turn into fans.. especially when theres like big games.. e.g chelsea vs man utd or tonight.. suddenly u gt all these ppl talking about it like there harcore fans lol.. when they ant really.. u also get like these msn names like come on man u etc.. or like CHelsea Won.. where were these fans when Man Utd lost to coventry in the carling Cup etc..

world cups and euros are even more annoying.. these fakes come out in there thousands..

Lucy
29-04-2008, 20:55
not me dude...........

kaka
29-04-2008, 21:02
I only watch soccer because I like men with nice legs.

DJ B4VVY
29-04-2008, 21:04
I did actually support a team when I was younger, ALOT younger lol I knew quite a bit about football, I was even on a team but now I'm not really into football so I don't do that!

Predeta
29-04-2008, 21:52
I only watch soccer because I like men with nice legs.

sleaze

:Q

mudda_Phukka
29-04-2008, 21:57
football is shit, i like badmington.

MojoJojo
29-04-2008, 22:05
football is shit, i like badmington.

*Badminton

DJ B4VVY
29-04-2008, 22:08
*Badminton

Looooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

Cheeky_Princess
29-04-2008, 23:11
My little bro thinks im a fake footie fan cuz during euros i went a bit hoolganish... but that is just meeee.. the twat doesnt no me thats the truth

theres 2 guys in my english class and all we do is talk about football
oh and the security guard at colg... evertym i walk past we always get into a convo about football... n he was sayin man u were gnna lose.. yeh right dey did .. cant wait 2 rub it in on thurz since i got a trip 2mrw :D

Voodookid
29-04-2008, 23:35
1 of my mates is like that lol..

once he said "so did man utd win the world cup then" when in fact they where playing for the charity shield.. lol

that was about 7 years ago and we still take the piss out of him for it.. lol

Predeta
30-04-2008, 00:19
watch da closet man utd fans come out after tonite 2

Bliss*
30-04-2008, 00:24
man this people really annoy me.. they dont even really like football but when its the talking point or seems like thats what the majority like or cos they realise its popular suddenly they turn into fans.. especially when theres like big games.. e.g chelsea vs man utd or tonight.. suddenly u gt all these ppl talking about it like there harcore fans lol.. when they ant really.. u also get like these msn names like come on man u etc.. or like CHelsea Won.. where were these fans when Man Utd lost to coventry in the carling Cup etc..

world cups and euros are even more annoying.. these fakes come out in there thousands..

Ahhh Coventry.. <3

Predeta
30-04-2008, 00:36
u support coventry^^

Bliss*
30-04-2008, 00:37
u support coventry^^

No theyre shit. I just live in Coventry.. :\

Predeta
30-04-2008, 12:36
they aint shit.. there just not top 4, which most teams arent.. alot of the media and people especially the bandwagon and plastic fans think theres no teams outside the top four but theres 88 league teams and fans from there teams that couldnt give a f**k about Man Utd

LuBz
30-04-2008, 12:40
Lol my mate text me last night proper cheerin for united and stuff.. I was like "since when did you even watch footy?".. He goes "startin tonight" He was jus excited cos United were obviously gonna win tut. But me? I'm a loyal supporter :D With United, well they jus the best aint they? But even Engerland.. Everyone knows I'm a hooge fan whether they win or lose.. No matter what they do I'm behind em ek hundred percentages ^)

Predeta
30-04-2008, 12:50
Lubz ure one person who i can say is a propa fan...Man UTd is on ur mind even when they lose :D

p.s did u see the video of that midget Evra getting punched.. he was lucky the other Man Utd players and Chelsea stewards save his ass..

LuBz
30-04-2008, 12:52
I've not seen the video but I read sumat abuot it.. They taken it to court aint they? Wheres the vid, you got it?

Predeta
30-04-2008, 12:55
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

LuBz
30-04-2008, 13:04
My baby :( He shoulda battered him pshhh..