Iroquois Pliskin
22-06-2008, 18:18
So far the people who got BF2 are..

Me
Zero
Kayz
Crazyt
Marni?

I'm telling you guys.. TEAMWORK right here..!

*)

DJ Popz
22-06-2008, 18:20
Got ur PCS tuned up first to hack the groundbreaking action or ur RAMs will be on fire!

Zero
22-06-2008, 18:21
We need one more recruit to complete a full squad!

And each should be assigned to a special kit and learn to utilise it in the best possible way.

That way, success is guaranteed!

Zero
22-06-2008, 18:21
My PC handles this shiz.

Iroquois Pliskin
22-06-2008, 18:23
LOL. True. 8(:iz)

Dude remember those ram sticks you searched for me. I can't find them man. And a new video card too. ,:

I'm not kidding now. I really am gonna take the risk and get them and see if there's any difference. Getting a new tower gonna take donkeys years.

Kayz
22-06-2008, 18:33
You know what.. i'll play either i'll be at the back of the truck or play defense... no flying for me lol.

Also i could be the commander.. just sit in one place with the map open directing you guys..

im up for it.

Zero
22-06-2008, 18:34
Yeh, I cant fly anymore cos of my wireless net. Unless you guys want to be floating in the sea lol.

Iroquois Pliskin
22-06-2008, 19:00
Shit I'll do the flying.. lol.. I'll be ontop of the "hot spots" and when you guys get pwnd you can respawn in the chopper and drop down again. But risk is me getting my ass toasted by jets or comanches.

DJ Popz
22-06-2008, 19:45
I'll be a pilot too, you can be my wingman plissy ;)

I'll fly all you guys into the sun at the end of each day :Q

Iroquois Pliskin
22-06-2008, 19:49
Yeah cool. But help a broda out. Pretty please. <3

DJ Popz
22-06-2008, 19:52
Yeah just keep a tight hold of the flight stick and you won't go wrong lol

Zero
22-06-2008, 20:31
"101st Desi-Borne" Division in the making.

MojoJojo
22-06-2008, 20:34
I'm good with special ops, C4'ing tanks and the like.

Ritz_Crackers
23-06-2008, 02:10
I've had this game since it came out, but don't play it. I just hate the playability on this game for some reason.

It just don't seemed fine tuned, a bit sluggish.

Kayz
23-06-2008, 02:21
I've had this game since it came out, but don't play it. I just hate the playability on this game for some reason.

It just don't seemed fine tuned, a bit sluggish.

obviously its not like css... you wont find any other game like css... css is too simple with a few guns and nades.. whereas uve got tanks choppers and the lot in bf2 thats why its a but sluggish.

Ritz_Crackers
23-06-2008, 02:32
obviously its not like css... you wont find any other game like css... css is too simple with a few guns and nades.. whereas uve got tanks choppers and the lot in bf2 thats why its a but sluggish.

Well duh yeah obviously I know that.

CSS isn't the only game I play you know. I do play other games with more advanced controls like Crysis, Ghost Recon 2, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War, Frontlines - Fuel of War etc, etc.

It's just I really hate the controls on this particular game for some reason. I just can't get the hang of it z)

Kayz
23-06-2008, 02:35
Well duh yeah obviously I know that.

CSS isn't the only game I play you know. I do play other games with more advanced controls like Crysis, Ghost Recon 2, Call of Duty 4, Gears of War, Frontlines - Fuel of War etc, etc.

It's just I really hate the controls on this particular game for some reason. I just can't get the hang of it z)

Then your a noob! I can sprint run, know my parachute and swap weapons and nade and also get on my belly get in and out of the car. Can fly the chopper and also a jet.. air and ground vehicles have different controls.

But yes your right there is soo many controls for so many things... it literally takes up most of my buttons on the keyboard.. but i know all my keys for bf2.

Ritz_Crackers
23-06-2008, 02:39
I'm just gonna program my keyboard for all of the commands :D

Ahhh the power of having a keyboard that can perform macro commands at will and also having 18 programmable keys :D

Iroquois Pliskin
23-06-2008, 02:43
thats nothin compared to this one game called enemy engaged.. the whole game is literally full of controls.. no bull..