PDA

View Full Version : .:: LyRiCs..WiiF a Meaniin ::.

GuDiiA
08-09-2005, 10:44
ppL...TeLL Us a SoNg DaT Has HaD A hUgE iiMpaCt On U...LYk DeR MuST be 1 SOnG (EnGLiiSh/hiNdi/puNjabii etc)...DaT HaS GoT u HoOkEd Fo 1 ReaSoN oR AnoTHa..

N iiF u DnT MiiNd ShAriiN...pLz TeLL uS Da REasOnz...y DaT PaRtiiCuLar SonG Has Had aN iiMaCt On u...

GuDiiA
08-09-2005, 11:18
2 songs dat have a huge impact on me r..."apna punjab" by gurdas maan
n "dil beh lagda" aman hayer

da 1st song...apna punjab..is quite sweet..n makes me feel proud of being a punjabii...n makes me wana go back to india...its really sweet as it toks about da daily lyf of punjabiz...n all da nice..n SIMPLE things about punjab dat make it special

da 2nd song...dil neh lagda...is more personal...[[ my best friend moved to USA..n dese wer hiz last eva words to me..]]
soOo diis song is quite important to me..coz it bringz back memoz..

newayz..PPL....wot about all uz??
ne LUV songz?? huh?? hehhehe

bananasuit
27-09-2005, 11:02
the song tupac changes has had a major impact on me .... everytime i listen to it it makes me question loads of things in my own life.. i guess i can sort of relate to it sometimes..... my best m8 is black.... n i the racism still today that she experiences on a day to day basis... i guess im tryin to make the changes that hes talkin about..... makin things equal.... i love her to bits no matter what colour she is... slowly im breakin my way through to other races.... its amazin... but what he says ... that just the way it is.... things will never be the same...thats just the way it is oh yea... its true..... lets change the way we eat lets change the way we live lets change the way we treat eachother.... u c the old way wasnt workin so its up to us to survive... n still i c no changes..... its like ur workin so hard to convince ppl n no matter how hardu tryit doesnt make a difference.

Kayz
27-09-2005, 19:40
Well the only two songs that i can recall sofar that made me think would be:

1st Black eyed Peas "where is the love"
2nd Outlandish "Aisha"
3rd James Blunt "Your Beutifull"

billz
28-09-2005, 13:04
same as your kayz maan but i'll have to include a song i heard on culb asia called why many questions no answers

Seeya_a
28-09-2005, 13:11
2pac - changes

Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love?

Outlandish - Walou + Eyes Never Dry

Eminem - Toy Soldiers

Akon - Ghetto

Mr Sandman
28-09-2005, 23:41
1) any Linkin Park track
2) Trik Turner - friends and family
3) Rise Against - swing life away

Safi
29-09-2005, 10:29
at the mo....
mariah carey! we belong together! ad dat song played at the very wrng tym once! lmao at teh memory...
hmm.....no oda song dat has particular memories, except 4 sum songs dat ave been named n framed as "THE SONG" at close family or friends weddins cuz it was teh main song dat we al danced or sung along 2....
mainly reminisce- dil nahi lugda cuz at me friends enagement we went crusin wid the grooms friends n we pumpd dat track so loud n filled the dust wid our singin dat track! crazy tym n crazy drivers! defo stuck in my head 4ever...in 40yrs tym if i hear or remeba dat song imma rememba dat niten wot we got up2, n the people n the location...aww....;)

Voodookid
29-09-2005, 13:08
most influential tracks.... hmmmm

oasis - stand by me. cuz its about ppl making promises and about friends and family. about the old and the new. its such a top tune.

Greenday - when september ends. cuz it was an emotional song, about a subject i felt very emotional about (9/11). it shows how the ppl hu lost friends, family, partners etc etc just felt like whn that occured and i jus wud neva wona feel that way.

phil colins - against all odds. i luv this track cuz its all about love, about never giving up on ur love. standing for wht u believe in.

andrea bocelli - time to say goodbye. now this is an opera that a friend made me lisen to, and it was jus soo calming and meaningful. i felt as tho it was saying that nothing lasts forever. so u should hold onto whteva u hav that is good in your life b4 it leaves. and saying goodbye is always hard.

Twista - hope. apart from being such a top tune, but its a tune that i wud neva wonna sing and be in the situation. buts its a track about things that are going on in the world and we cannot ignore, even tho most ppl chose to ignore it.

The temptations - my girl. this is a blues track from the movie 'my girl'. this is a track i like cuz its all tru. ur always happy whn ya in love. "wel i guess u say, what can make me feel this way? my girl"

MI$$ J4TT1
01-10-2005, 13:14
Tupac ft elton john- ghetto gospel his lyrics have meainging if u listen 2 dem he aint like 50 cent or other mc's dat jus rap about candy shops!!! i fink all of tupacs tracks are heavvi!!! :Q 8o ;)

some bhangra tracks have good meanings and dat but i cant fink of any at da mo. 8&

bananasuit
01-10-2005, 23:04
no havent got the jist of this topic i dont think... which track enlightens u .... is there a track that has particualar meanin to u ... n y ?

Arbash Shaikh
01-10-2005, 23:16
well da song frm bryan adamz called EVERYTHIN I DO .... dis song realli takez me away in da valley of love.. as da songz end ma dreamz ovva.. lolz...

bananasuit
02-10-2005, 13:32
awww... my brother used to cry wen he heard that song.. u must b on the same wave length !

kayne west ... slow jams.... makes me really sad.... my best m8 had that on repeat for hours n hours n hours. ... before ....n it still makes me sad....

i mean let me get ur sheets wet listenin to kieth sweat... it doesnt really reflect our relationship ... its just the timin :D

Guji_Romeo
03-10-2005, 16:11
all linkin park tracks,

and some genuwine tracks