PDA

View Full Version : My Mums Nephew Got Caught ....LMAO

Rudeboy246
20-10-2008, 18:54
Basically my mums got two nephews Koyes and Soyef...and Koyes was an immigrant until he became legal...dont ask me how....But he's Brother Soyef was still an immigrant (my family can't stand him apart from my mum) and basically he works in a takeaway in Chester and Koyes and my cousin brother work in one takeaway...Now Soyefs been caught on Friday and now is being Questioned. Hes English isnt bad at all but the funny thing is he used to say this country is F**KING SHIT - i think Gods answered hes prayers and he is probably going to be sent back home...lol

Memphis
20-10-2008, 18:56
This is so funny im in stitches...8&

Rudeboy246
20-10-2008, 19:01
I mean if he worked in his brothers takeaway then he might've got away but he went to work in an area where there are a large group of white people...He thought he could work there and not get caught...lol

Lucy
20-10-2008, 19:11
ummm funny

shelim
20-10-2008, 19:13
the question that everyone is asking is... is that supposed to be funny?

because your in stitches by the sounds of it

Voodookid
20-10-2008, 19:22
how is that remotely funny?

Rudeboy246
20-10-2008, 19:25
the question that everyone is asking is... is that supposed to be funny?

because your in stitches by the sounds of it

if ur asking me...i found it funny because of what he said to me about this country...

KING
20-10-2008, 19:26
i... lol'd

http://op-for.com/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

mindstate
20-10-2008, 19:29
http://www.thedeets.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

LILMISSY
20-10-2008, 20:49
lol rudeboy
shame on him

MiSs
20-10-2008, 20:52
that is so horrible. why would some one find it funny, family or not? :oh

isnt your mums nephew also the same as your couison? even more of a reason not to laugh? :oh

You know when something bad happens to someone. whether you hate them or not.
not good to laugh about it thumbsup;

btw. Koyes and Soyef. do they have family in North wales....lol
I know of a "Koyes" in Chester, whos kind of a freshi dude........

Rudeboy246
20-10-2008, 21:01
that is so horrible. why would some one find it funny, family or not? :oh

isnt your mums nephew also the same as your couison? even more of a reason not to laugh? :oh

You know when something bad happens to someone. whether you hate them or not.
not good to laugh about it thumbsup;

btw. Koyes and Soyef. do they have family in North wales....lol
I know of a "Koyes" in Chester, whos kind of a freshi dude........

hahahahah..Na they parents n that are back home...Koyes did work at Chester i think ages back tho....Na but they were pissing our whole family...the shit that went on between the bros n ma sistas n father....trust me ud knock da fuk outta em

MiSs
20-10-2008, 21:25
hahahahah..Na they parents n that are back home...Koyes did work at Chester i think ages back tho....Na but they were pissing our whole family...the shit that went on between the bros n ma sistas n father....trust me ud knock da fuk outta em

probaly not the same one. but I know that Koyes also has like 3 step mums but one dad :oh

an naa. I probaly wouldnt knock the "fuck" out of them. Me and my family have been mis-treated many times by people who supposed to be our own blood. but I still wouldnt laugh if some thing bad happened to them.

alot worse stuff they did then your lot probaly... %)

anyway. bye *)

Miss_Desi
20-10-2008, 21:39
Its not so funny....

diva2620
20-10-2008, 23:39
Why would u want to broadcast this on the forum/

Lancashire
20-10-2008, 23:51
Good riddance and absolutely fantastic news!

frost
02-01-2009, 18:19
what got me in stitches was voodookids pic of a yellow duck calling the black one niggas but honestly man gettin caught aint funny because he prop has families back home to feed and that..... im discusted at the people who thinks its funny