PDA

View Full Version : Bangali Fuain/Fuurin (NOSTOR)

MR WHO
16-11-2008, 11:31
okay right...
ive noticed alot of currupted bengali boys n girls.
i donno man latly all im seeing is they doin fuk all, just being twats, most of it is by the guys, they will end up picking up bad habits from mates, an then end up somehow brining the girls into it...

ive never grew up in a desi ends, but were i grew up i never picked up any bad habits, its like to me its whats the point...

well this is what im seeing everyday
'boy with mates smoking away, drinking away, wasting away in school, messing about with girls'
what the reason for this 'just to look cool infront of there mates'

same for some girls, only some....though, you will see like they also pik up the bad habits....the guys dont give a shit...to them its fun init...but later on they wont care an just outcast you as a slut....

so what the fuk is with this damn world...when anyone ever gonna grow up...makes me mad seeing the same shit...

i know this 18 year old bengali boy, remeber him saying i wanna drink looks fun...
donno man if one say jump the other one will jump...

but meh...theres rare sight of an individual accully telling them no its wrong...

so for me i make sure i stay good, an not follow bad...i dont have time for goofing off an wasting away...
2of my cuzens they both 19...man now i saw them they bloody washouts..makes me mad seeing thme being twats..i remebr 1 year ago they was doing a course, i told them just treat life with care an not follow into badness...theres always others gettin into that shit, so dont mean ya gotta fit the group an look cool cuz of them... in the end friends come and go in life..later on everyone moves on except close mates...

as for the girls...ive seen alot of them smoking about drinking about...pretending they are good muslim wearing a scarf...but when they remove it you see they have dyed hair :|
wtf!!! in ur mums eyes your goody good but in reality your a slut...
(only some)

in the end of the day its your life, you gotta realise it...its your life...
an not just copy others life into thinking its my life blaa blaa...

all my life, my family never gave me surport...but in the end i kept stayin strong to make sure i prove to them...i wont give in to bad habbits...donno man some perents are bunch of twats...
well whatever the case...i never followed bad in life....been responsible, never smoked never drinked, never did drugs, never shagged about...
cuz in the end of the day who am i to prove i need to do that?

become a someboday then a nobody

''everyone follows the easy shit, an never the hard shit''
''in the end of the day the the easy life becomes hard in reality, somday''

Evil_Genious
16-11-2008, 11:49
That's why Bangadeshis and Pakistanis are statistically in the lowest skilled jobs, either opting to run their own business (shop, resturaunt) or unemployed. Even the Indians don't suffer as bad as these two groups. The dumb baton is passed through the generations, intelligence isn't nurtured rather it is repressed and squashed down. This is something that you'll see in loads of the Bang/Pak people here in UK.

MR WHO
16-11-2008, 12:01
That's why Bangadeshis and Pakistanis are statistically in the lowest skilled jobs, either opting to run their own business (shop, resturaunt) or unemployed. Even the Indians don't suffer as bad as these two groups. The dumb baton is passed through the generations, intelligence isn't nurtured rather it is repressed and squashed down. This is something that you'll see in loads of the Bang/Pak people here in UK.
uhuh...exactlyy...thats what i noticed... no one seems to be improving just slacking off...
ppl used to assume i was a BAD SEED.... but i proved them wrong...they asked me what i do an shit...an was wondring how did i managed to so that...
told them easy... ''were theres a will, theres always a way''
im making sure my lil bro and my lil cuzens realise...it
one of my mate if he never met me when i was 19 an he was 18 he would have been one of those typical bengali boys...
cuz i made a difference init..he liked that cuz hardly anyone gonna bother saying somthing, they problem end up joining you on that slum life...

my cha chi's bothers omdayzz man wtf....they both need slaps...i see them up an about just messing about they even rob ppl @_@ wtf...
just to look cool to the friends..

no matter how hard life is, theres always away to get past it...all it is just to believe..
ppl say its cause of depression...

fuk off!!
everyone in life is depressed im depressed...but im not giving up an admiting defeat...not my style...gotta keep going an going..in life...that way it makes a huge difference... dont matter if your just an young adult...one way or the other fun and game never last....they are always somthing that shows lil happyness of that day, then forgotten later on....that week....but true happyness is when...you can be proud of how you workd for it..an then you can relax an look back...on how...hard the world was, an lookin at it now it makes a good example to the NEXT GENS....

arnt we workin a better future for the next gens?
cuz if you dont make a change..then your childrens will never make a change..
it will become an endless circle...of washouts....

Zero
16-11-2008, 14:04

Ithink Indians don't really suffer because by nature, most of them are hardworking...

By nature, Pakistani's are jealous b*st*rds lol.

Thats just a trait I've seen...Kinda edging on the stereotypical side, but its got an element of truth I'm afraid.

LILMISSY
16-11-2008, 14:28
wicked thread desi and the things you mention are soo true! :)

theses kind of people never learn they never listen either, later on in life the regret it but then it gets to late! when i see boys n girls fuckd up makes me so angry i feel like helping them all, but no point they dnt wana change.

MiSs
16-11-2008, 14:59

I agree.

Ithink Indians don't really suffer because by nature, most of them are hardworking...

By nature, Pakistani's are jealous b*st*rds lol.

Thats just a trait I've seen...Kinda edging on the stereotypical side, but its got an element of truth I'm afraid.

Bengali's are worse.no offence. but they are.

I know brothers who prepared to kill brothers just to reach the "top".

Im just glad my family aint like that, and inshallah they stay that way.
and about the drinking/drugs business.

Respect people who aint muslim an do it. its the way they are. the things they believe. so its ok for them.
but for people who "class" themselves as one (alot of bengali's and paki's tend to be muslim right?) and drinking/drugs forbidden. I really dont understand why they do it still.

SOME people think. Ohhh. I pray 5 times a day. so its ok if I cheat people, or lie now an then. I pray so must make me a good person?

praying doesnt only make you good. you be good through you "actions" towards people...?? :rolleyes:

MR WHO
16-11-2008, 20:07
^
exactlyy...
thats what i noticed...
some ppl are like...its eid...its my national holiday...
''so i must go out and go clubbings and listen to 2 pak for eid''
wtf lol...so damn stupid....
silly fukkers man....
how many bengali members do we have here?
im sure one out the group can relate to those things...
well what ever the case what you gonna do about it?
you know its the truth...

im still tryin to make sure the yuong ones dont start drinking..last year i was on there case..keeping an eye out :| haha glad they have not..they wannted to but i gave them my reason...

even once someone tryed to trick me...said it was apple juice one smell i realised it was not... so i gave a slap ^_^

one thing i hate is petit fights...why get involved in petit fights...if he wannt be a dick leat him...all his doing is putting a big flame..an expects you lot to join in an...create chaos...an then brag about it...
whats the point...you might end up dead next morning or your might mate?

one way or the other...
its no time to be chillings...an expect...
oh it dont matter mum and dad will always pay for me
and ill marry some freashy anyways...wont even matter...so blaa blaa...might aswell start having some fun///

serious...i dont like ppl like that at all...
if theres bengalis like this on this site...seriously make a damn change...

become a somebody then a nobody
lil missy and miss...
keep up the good work ^_^

Maya
16-11-2008, 20:22
At the end of the day, young people need guidance, now more than ever. I know an outreach worker who works predominantly with young bengali boys in the Tower Hamlets area and one observation he has made is that these boys simply do not have good role models to show them what is right and wrong in life. So many of them are surrounded by bad influences and no-one is there to keep them on the right path.

Generally speaking, young people are exposed to a lot of things nowadays and I personally think they need somone in their life who possess positive qualities that they should be aspiring to in order to become better people. The thing is though, people often don't recognise their true role models until they have noticed their own personal growth and progress.

MR WHO
16-11-2008, 20:29
At the end of the day, young people need guidance, now more than ever. I know an outreach worker who works predominantly with young bengali boys in the Tower Hamlets area and one observation he has made is that these boys simply do not have good role models to show them what is right and wrong in life. So many of them are surrounded by bad influences and no-one is there to keep them on the right path.

Generally speaking, young people are exposed to a lot of things nowadays and I personally think they need somone in their life who possess positive qualities that they should be aspiring to in order to become better people. The thing is though, people often don't recognise their true role models until they have noticed their own personal growth and progress.
i accully back in the day been thinking to wanna help those yuongsta's...
but i donno how to begining it...
cuz im still a yuonger '23' lol
but still i always felt there same..there no one to show them what they doin is wrong..donno i wanna be a leader an help them out..but wish i knew how...
perhaps someday i will ^_^
donno...whatever shit happens in life theres always a way to counter back...

my family has problems, everyone has problems but in the end its us who makes it a better outcome later on..but still im fighting always have been..to make sure i never lose sight of who i am..an how to make a better future later on...

i never had any role models..i thought...if i wanna make a role model i might aswell start wid me...ya never know...
haha crazy shit man me tryin to help lil youths... :lol:

diva2620
16-11-2008, 21:07
Its not just Bengali's most Asians teens these days are a bunch of hypocrites and bums..

One of my cousins has been bought up really well , his parents were super strict with him ..then he went to college and got mixed into the wrong crowd.It was all about being cool how he'd look in front of his mates... its a shame hes an intelligent guy with so much going for him but hes just wasting away...

Maya
16-11-2008, 21:12
i accully back in the day been thinking to wanna help those yuongsta's...
but i donno how to begining it...
cuz im still a yuonger '23' lol
but still i always felt there same..there no one to show them what they doin is wrong..donno i wanna be a leader an help them out..but wish i knew how...
perhaps someday i will ^_^
donno...whatever shit happens in life theres always a way to counter back...

my family has problems, everyone has problems but in the end its us who makes it a better outcome later on..but still im fighting always have been..to make sure i never lose sight of who i am..an how to make a better future later on...

i never had any role models..i thought...if i wanna make a role model i might aswell start wid me...ya never know...
haha crazy shit man me tryin to help lil youths... :lol:

Everyone has problems but remember, only you have the ability to pick yourself back up each and every time you get knocked down. If your serious about mentoring, then you would probably have to start out volunteering at a specific project with a charity. There are quite a few in London, have a think about it and I could point you in the right direction...:)

I see where you are coming from and to be honest it's pretty evident when someone is doing good for others, especially when someone is succeeding within certain circumstances.

I suppose we're born having certain instincts of mere survival, but not how to really "live," so to speak. So, young people understand what living (goals, good or bad attributes, ways of thinking or acting) actually involves by watching others. You can pick up both good and bad habits from the people you recognise as admirable (mimic them, unconsciously and consciously) or detestable (try to learn from their mistakes or do the opposite of what they do).

MR WHO
16-11-2008, 22:05
^
agreed :D

man ive noticed alot of bengali boys do this alot..

'short shaved head on the sidea wid a high top long hair thiingy..all gelly an shiny..or one stran of hair on there side of there face... @_@
or those watery gay frindges..

wearing a t-shirt and a white baggy jacket, wid pipe long jeans or trosers...
wid one hand on there pocket...
and...a ciggy on there ear lol....and some silver chain around there neck...

some shit like that i think....
ohh yeh wearing expensive jeans an tops..just to impress girls makin it look like they got money or somnthing shit.like that...
an whats wid the damn spitting :|

ThugNite
17-11-2008, 18:34
MISS IS GD LUKIN

MiSs
17-11-2008, 23:44
^
agreed :D

man ive noticed alot of bengali boys do this alot..

'short shaved head on the sidea wid a high top long hair thiingy..all gelly an shiny..or one stran of hair on there side of there face... @_@
or those watery gay frindges..

wearing a t-shirt and a white baggy jacket, wid pipe long jeans or trosers...
wid one hand on there pocket...
and...a ciggy on there ear lol....and some silver chain around there neck...

some shit like that i think....
ohh yeh wearing expensive jeans an tops..just to impress girls makin it look like they got money or somnthing shit.like that...
an whats wid the damn spitting :|

U know. Should never judge some one on the appearence entirely.
but on their "actions"

Ish ok to wanna look nice an good. as long as you dont let it get to your head...

but yeah Guns. LOL @ the gangsta wanna be's :lol:
I seriously dont understand guys who " try ta beh aol daahh inehhh an den act lyk dey aol hard an shiih. wen realehh dey mommiz boiz. ineh! "

Enchantress
18-11-2008, 22:43
Tis not just a thing with bengalis... a lot of teens are like that these days, no motivation to actually become something... and they always talk big, n plan on making a lotta money really fast....

The mission to become a millionaire isn't exactly going to bear fruit if all you want to do is hire cars n go out pulling girls in random clubs (a few of my cousins in their teens/early 20's are like that)... tis a shame, cos everyone has the potential to make something of themselves, some folk just don't want to try...

*insert Pursuit of Happyness here* <)

MR WHO
18-11-2008, 23:08
Tis not just a thing with bengalis... a lot of teens are like that these days, no motivation to actually become something... and they always talk big, n plan on making a lotta money really fast....

The mission to become a millionaire isn't exactly going to bear fruit if all you want to do is hire cars n go out pulling girls in random clubs (a few of my cousins in their teens/early 20's are like that)... tis a shame, cos everyone has the potential to make something of themselves, some folk just don't want to try...

*insert Pursuit of Happyness here* <)

u hit the nail there.....

exactlyy..man thats what im talking about...all they think is yeh hire a nice car for eid..an go pull some girls...an then trick her thinking im a rich boy...tut tut
or even worse....hiring a car but borrowing other ppls money :|
what duufus....if u wanna be enjoyin ya time..then earn ya own shit...but still its a dumbness..of them to be spendin on petit usless shit...

thats the problem man, they spend spend spend....an not bother to...realise..what will happen later on....
clothes/cars come and go anytime...but future just...flys out the window everyday...

yeh today i was talkin about how i dont like seeing youthfuls....wasting away...someone suggested that i should accully try an get into helping them... :d
i accully felt like you know what maybe ill give it a try..let them realise it...
all they need is a roll model..

i rember i used to get ppl saying 'oh but u used to drink or smoke an pull girls'
me: sorry mate not me never did never will this heart of mine is too darn strong, i dont give into weakness...

thye dont realise its all in there head...all ya do is use that brain for the right reason an not for the wrong...

they should realise..how hard it must been for there family to come to UK for a better future for there kids...
some perents are really layed back an give up...on tellin there kids to do well...

my mum is strickt....she tells me never do this or dat... but i always told her (im not like that i dont follow into petit usless shit)

dad is ok....since he trusts me...an thats a good reason..why if they have trust in me then..its ok i wont go mess it up an think what a much of fools...

but those who abuse it..sure need a smack in the head...

so those who are readon this make a difference...if wanna get out..then do it NOW!!!

Enchantress
18-11-2008, 23:16
Fix up look sharrrrrrrrrp :D

Erm, I blame parents too kinda, when it comes to a lot of asian people I know, they let their sons get away with bloody murder.... they don't give a damn, they're allowed to do whatever cos they're male, apparently it's less shameful for them to sleep around/drink/party than if a girl was to go out n do the same things....

But I've seen girls who are out there copying guys behaviour, a lot just have to do it more slyly so their parents don't find out...

But yeah, not everyone is like that I guess, but I know most of my cousins who live in East London are... they do the whole hiring of limos on Eid n pulling girls n going clubbing... fark's sake, it's Eid 0_o What's wrong with you...

They do take it easy, depend on mommy & daddy for the spending monies, maybe even get a part time job... I've got quite a few cousins/second cousins, who don't think about the future or what they want to become, or about any security for their family money-wise... it's all about the here and now... "hormones raging so let's party" attitude...

Hmm, tbh, in comparison, I've led a very sheltered life, heh <)

Guji-Ji
18-11-2008, 23:56
It's to do with upbringing and education. Most parents of these kids don't really give 2 f*cks what there kid is doing or if they do they are on a different level to them. Kids need to have good role models yes but the best of role models at home can only be your parents and if you parents are going to let you get away with murder then you'll learn how to manipulate them to let you do anything.

When a kid is small they should be treated strictly but also with love so they feel they are trusted. Most Asian dads do the strictly bit but can't seem to do the loving. That makes the kids want to turn away even more. That means lack of communication which equals lack of trust which will equal bad things.

Parents also need to keep an active interest in the kids life. Know what friends they have, what grades they are getting and if things are slipping find the root to why. Don't be passive and give the kid a grilling and expect them to change, It ain't gonna happen.

Lastly though they may be youngsters the blame is on THEM too! When I was a youngster and which I still am I guess I knew and Know what is right and what is wrong. There is no guessing that drinking is wrong, no guessing that sleeping around is wrong, no guessing that going after any female that breathes is wrong. Sometimes I feel we are just too soft on kids. I'm not saying beat them for every mistake they do(which is a good idea sometimes) but one must understand they are 15, not 5.

Enchantress
18-11-2008, 23:59
Yep yep, instill firmly what is right and wrong, and there you have the foundation for a child with a strong head on his/her shoulders...

There is definitely more to bringing up a child than washing/feeding/changing it... if you don't act as a guide, someone else will... and they won't necessarily be a good one.

MR WHO
19-11-2008, 01:18
^
exactly what u all said...
i agree with that...

thats why i wanna make sure..i am a good roll model to my kids..so that way...they know its not so hard...to grow up..in life...
sure its a scary feeling..but still....its a way to show..theres always a way...out of weakness...

a much better individuality......then just a copy...

LILMISSY
19-11-2008, 02:25
we shud just send them to bangladesh prison teach em a lesson <)