PDA

View Full Version : Come on Guys Need your Support

Dholi Raju
12-09-2005, 15:07
Hi Guys

Its me again Raju, just a quick & short message to say that we would reli appricitate your support & feed back on our Debut track UK Sardari, you guys can visit our website at www.virsaproductionz.com (http://www.virsaproductionz.com/) & E Mail us any forts so that we know if we are producing the rite kina music for the rite kinda audience as a production team, we have a lil sample on this forums Radio section please check it out??? also the track is being played on Akash Radio which you can also listen to on this forums Radio section, please get back to us with any forts, views or comments. if you guys wana know a lil bit more bout us please dont hesitae to either e mail us or simply just check out our section on this forum that Kayz has very kindly given us??

come on you Bhangra Divas & Bandits dont let the desi virsa die & support us as much as you can

Dholi Raju

Kayz
12-09-2005, 22:18
true man, i really dont know whats wrong with some people on here tbh, i'd like everyone to listen to the track under the radio section but for some weird reason no one listens to it, well the majority of us are asians, hence im sure quite a few people listen to asian music including bhangr ofcourse,

so people if ur reading this, Check out Virsa Productionz tune under the radio section and let us know what u think!

cheers!

Dholi Raju
13-09-2005, 18:33
Thank for all your support bro, its only so much you & i can do man, its up to the people now, maybe they just wana listen to what they know, like RDB, Aman Hayer Etc oh well bro we tried to rally ppl but no joy not to worry man, youve been a fab support to us we will never forget you when we make it!!!!

Dholi Raju

MI$$ J4TT1
13-09-2005, 19:09
wheres da radio sections?? im blind :(

billz
13-09-2005, 19:28
sure mate up for it

Dholi Raju
15-09-2005, 16:30
The radio Section is on the home page it says live Radio

Dholi Raju