PDA

View Full Version : Tinchy Stryder

MR WHO
19-10-2009, 14:48
hey...u knw that singer tinchy stryder
http://escoben.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/2mric8l.jpg
lol...i never knew he was in my class...lol

lolllllllllll.....for 3 years ive been at the same uni wid him in the same class...i never realised he was accully a singer... now i realize why everyone called him 'stryder'
doh....!!!
his a safe guy, short lol...
he didnt really need to go uni..but cuz he wannted to learn how video editing works...he joind my class..looks like ill be seeing him on graduation day lol...

damn preety jokes...i used to listen to his music widout knwing he was the geeza i was in class wid lol....

StyLeZ
19-10-2009, 15:53
O M D Z gundam LOL u knw u cuda been popular in east london if u hung around wiv him man...u cuda been featuring in his videos too...u donut LOL

there goes ur chance of being famous....

MR WHO
19-10-2009, 16:00
O M D Z gundam LOL u knw u cuda been popular in east london if u hung around wiv him man...u cuda been featuring in his videos too...u donut LOL

there goes ur chance of being famous....

lol not my fault....i hardly watch music videos...all this time i been singing... 'NUMBER 1'
n never knew it was done by the dude in my class lol...

his a well safe guy....i remeber a time this old woman in are class.... interrupted him lol...
she 'told him to shhhh'

stryder was like: o__O? wha?

lol i knew he was doing something to do wid music...but i thought it was jus normal goin clubs an gigs minor shit...but i never knew he famous....lol
i now realised why they called him 'stryder' in class....

naa dude..i dnt wanna begg friends...in away im glad i didnt knw he was famous.. at least that way i can be myself....

cuz i see the ppl in our class... they was his mate cuz they knw he was famous....
lol if anyone sees him ask him 'was babz in ur class' the asian boi...

haha ill see him in graduation...

i only found out cuz my lil cuzen came running to me sayin tinchy went to ur uni....
im like wtf? who? the singer?

she showed me a pic on google...i was gobsmackd lol....

me: damn i never knew it was him
her: how can u not
me: i donno lol hey i got his number
her: :O let me have it!
me: its on the broken fone lol

StyLeZ
19-10-2009, 16:36
LOL how do u have his number then if u dnt chat 2 him?
ah thats still sick though.

MR WHO
19-10-2009, 16:54
LOL how do u have his number then if u dnt chat 2 him?
ah thats still sick though.

lol we do talk u muppet...lol in class time.....
we exchanged numbers like in 2007 November i think .only cuz of some museum trip...he wanted to find out wen it was an how many ppl going...he knew i was attending...an told me to txt him if its worth goin to...
an ever since then i never rang him...lol its on my old fone the broken screen 1.
like i said i never knew who he really was...to me it was jus an ordernary guy in class.

StyLeZ
19-10-2009, 17:02
hmm thats strange then, coz hes been around and was quite known since roughly 2007/2008 aswell. Jus goes 2 show he aint even big headed then if he acted normal for all these years. He was producing alot back then though.

MR WHO
19-10-2009, 17:11
hmm thats strange then, coz hes been around and was quite known since roughly 2007/2008 aswell. Jus goes 2 show he aint even big headed then if he acted normal for all these years. He was producing alot back then though.

lol man.......his been around for that long....an i never knew...lol it was just this year i started listening to his songs....but only cuz i spending time at mates shop listening to the radio...lol that i found out later on it was him...lol

haha im well bizzar...lol dude dnt worry ill see him in graduation.... :D
ill get pictures...wer gnna have to take a group pic..an also the gradation video...

naa hes not really big headed...he doesnt talk about this an that...jus normal convos at class...keeping it on a level...guess wen ya on the stage ya hard....

mans safe...him an the other guys was focus on there video project....

Pretzel
19-10-2009, 17:19
LOL fail, thats jokes...

He's got some good stuff, shame people didn't know him before till now.

MR WHO
20-10-2009, 01:32
LOL fail, thats jokes...

He's got some good stuff, shame people didn't know him before till now.

man dnt remind me...alot of my east london mates are like wtf.....u didnt knw....

lol my lil girl cuzens are all on a mental break down...they want me to get his autograph...lol
http://www.uel.ac.uk/news/stories/number1.htm

Cheeky_Princess
20-10-2009, 01:52
LOL
I can't help but laugh thats quite funny you didn't clock on but at the same time i guess you were more genuine to him then other people in your class.

MR WHO
20-10-2009, 14:56
LOL
I can't help but laugh thats quite funny you didn't clock on but at the same time i guess you were more genuine to him then other people in your class.

haha tell me about it....my lil cuzen told the other lil cuzens...they keep ringing to get his fb...

i dnt have him on fb...he has many fan fb.....
but his original one is hidden...for friends n family... ill ask him on graduation day to add me...