PDA

View Full Version : Joe Budden - Moneys On Me

Evil_Genious
07-01-2010, 10:38
YouTube - Joe Budden-Money's On Me

Joe Budden.

Spider Pig
07-01-2010, 12:42
nice, but with budden he seems to be in that phase where he just can't bring out anything fresh if ya get me, cos most of his shit is like this, he's in his own 50 cent phase where everything is a similar subject (apart from 50's is a mainstream trash that we play in our cars)

Evil_Genious
07-01-2010, 12:56
nice, but with budden he seems to be in that phase where he just can't bring out anything fresh if ya get me, cos most of his shit is like this, he's in his own 50 cent phase where everything is a similar subject (apart from 50's is a mainstream trash that we play in our cars)

Yeh he's doing stuff that's too comfortable for him. I think his beats are really terrible at the moment, I mean MM2 had good beats, but since then his beats have really gotten bad - bar Padded Room. I think he needs to just concentrate a bit harder on rap and less on the reality show. 50 Cent is in a different league, he's a businessman he makes more cash out of other shit now, rapping is just his secondary now. I don't listen to any new 50 Cent, but I don't want him out the game, Hip Hop is stronger with 50.

I think it doesn't sound fresh coz he doesn't really feature anyone other than Joell or he doesn't care about a chorus or just the fact that his beats are shit. LOL. But yeah, Padded Room was good, just cut out the shit stuff like Happy Holidays (WTF) and keep that lyrical mindfuck stuff like Exxes and In My Sleep, that was incredible. He not really trying hard enough.

Did I say his beats are shit? The drums are virtually indistinguishable.

Spider Pig
07-01-2010, 13:36
his beat choice and subjects are bland and repetitive

he peaked at MM2 and should have gone a different route

maybe he just needs to make some mainstream club shit to freshen up and re-evaluate where he's going