PDA

View Full Version : survey

vertigo
17-03-2010, 02:33
right i got a few questions for a survey im doing for a project, if you would like to participate, just answer a few questions, and post your answers cheers

Age - 16-24 [ ] 25-30 [ ] 30-40 [ ] 40+ [ ]
Gender - Male [ ] Female [ ]
Which Department do you currently work/study in? (if your not studying just write what you did study or leave blank)

What is your first language?

Do you have a visual or auditory disability? Visual [ ] Auditory [ ] Both [ ] No Answer [ ]

Have you travelled abroad? Yes [ ] No [ ]

If yes have you used the any internet resources for planning your travels? Yes [ ] No [ ] If yes please specify:

Do you find these travel websites boring to use? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Which technology do you use the most to access the internet? Desktop computer [ ] ,Portable device [ ], Both [ ]

If yes to Portable device, please choose from the list: Laptop [ ] , Mobile device [ ], PDA [ ], Hand held game devices [ ] Other_____________

Would you prefer to store you information in a desktop computer or a portable device? Desktop computer [ ] Portable Device [ ]

How often do you use your portable device to research information? Never [ ] , Sometimes [ ] , Often [ ] , Frequently [ ] , A lot [ ]

How often do you use social networking sites? Never [ ] , Sometimes [ ] , Often [ ] , Frequently [ ] , A lot [ ]

If you saw these icons on a travel web application, what would they mean to you?
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1049/iconst.jpg

what type of symbols do you prefer:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/634/icon2e.jpg

Cheeky_Princess
17-03-2010, 20:38
I still haven't bumped into you, yet i don't really no who you are!
I stood up for elections this year for black and ethnic which i won and starts next year! so i may have chat to you in the corridor, that corridor in the RHB is like my 2nd home, always doing something there!
Oh we set up a south asian soc too, but it prob gnna proper start next year!
hows your last year going?
anyways answered...

right i got a few questions for a survey im doing for a project, if you would like to participate, just answer a few questions, and post your answers cheers

Age - 16-24 [ x ] 25-30 [ ] 30-40 [ ] 40+ [ ]
Gender - Male [ ] Female [ x ]
Which Department do you currently work/study in? (if your not studying just write what you did study or leave blank)
Media and Communication :D

What is your first language? English

Do you have a visual or auditory disability? Visual [ ] Auditory [ ] Both [ ] No Answer [ x ]

Have you travelled abroad? Yes [ x] No [ ]

If yes have you used the any internet resources for planning your travels? Yes [ x ] No [ ] If yes please specify:

Do you find these travel websites boring to use? Yes [ ] No [ x ]

Which technology do you use the most to access the internet? Desktop computer [ ] ,Portable device [ ], Both [ x ]

If yes to Portable device, please choose from the list: Laptop [ x] , Mobile device [ x ], PDA [ ], Hand held game devices [ ] Other_____________

Would you prefer to store you information in a desktop computer or a portable device? Desktop computer [ ] Portable Device [ x ]

How often do you use your portable device to research information? Never [ ] , Sometimes [ ] , Often [ ] , Frequently [ ] , A lot [ x ]

How often do you use social networking sites? Never [ ] , Sometimes [ ] , Often [ ] , Frequently [ ] , A lot [ x ]

If you saw these icons on a travel web application, what would they mean to you?

Health,Luggage, phone/contact, flight details

1st one!

SweetSuga
17-03-2010, 22:30

Age - 16-24 [ X ] 25-30 [ ] 30-40 [ ] 40+ [ ]
Gender - Male [ ] Female [ ]

COMPUTER SCIENCE.

What is your first language?

ENGLISH.

Do you have a visual or auditory disability? Visual [ ] Auditory [ ] Both [ ] No Answer [ ] NONE.

Have you travelled abroad? Yes [X] No [ ]

If yes have you used the any internet resources for planning your travels? Yes [X] No [ ] If yes please specify:

Booking flights, trains, price comparison etc.

Do you find these travel websites boring to use? Yes [X] No [ ]

Which technology do you use the most to access the internet? Desktop computer [ ] ,Portable device [ ], Both [X]

If yes to Portable device, please choose from the list: Laptop [X] , Mobile device [ ], PDA [ ], Hand held game devices [ ] Other: IPOD.

Would you prefer to store you information in a desktop computer or a portable device? Desktop computer [X] Portable Device [ ]

How often do you use your portable device to research information? Never [ ] , Sometimes [X] , Often [ ] , Frequently [ ] , A lot [ ]

How often do you use social networking sites? Never [ ] , Sometimes [ ] , Often [ ] , Frequently [X] , A lot [ ]

First Aid, luggage, payphone, flight

Picture and writing.

vertigo
17-03-2010, 23:56
thanks for answering you two much appreciated

cheeky lol i always avoid you guys lol, so ive prob ignored you without knowing who you were but dnt take it personally and congrads for winning, anyways find me on facebook my name is manraj sembi, im always in the library anyways so if you see me around say hello

Cheeky_Princess
18-03-2010, 00:05
thanks for answering you two much appreciated

cheeky lol i always avoid you guys lol, so ive prob ignored you without knowing who you were but dnt take it personally and congrads for winning, anyways find me on facebook my name is manraj sembi, im always in the library anyways so if you see me around say hello

haha i no where the annoying campaigners! and thanks!
Can't find you!