PDA

View Full Version : What new in your life?

Iroquois Pliskin
21-01-2012, 21:39
Myself. Well, I got nothing, besides family keeping me sane, glasgow is pretty much a shithole, whether you take offence, I don't really care to be honest lol. It is.

diva2620
25-01-2012, 22:55
Ive always had a strange desire to visit Glasglow , now not so much haha.
My life - just want to scream SLOW DOWN ¬!!

Cheeky_Princess
25-01-2012, 23:19
^ Totally feel that.
What is new?
nothing but assignments, final term project, and all this other stuff
I do have lots of new things to look forward to come May when I graduate..
The Unknown!

Iroquois Pliskin
26-01-2012, 01:10
CP, this may sound weird but its like I've seen you grow up on this forum lol and not giving up on your studies thats cool. Im nearing 27 and just having a family puts education to a halt. I get 2 days off and see if I can fit a course in there online.

Kayz
27-01-2012, 12:42
The only thing new in my life is a laptop that i've bought for the first time. Yes i know its shocking.. i've always hogged on the PC. Also have a new belly, its much bigger than what it was before.

On a serious note... i've just been working and working!

CP, this may sound weird but its like I've seen you grow up on this forum.

I second that. I have seen way too many people grow up on this forum. Boy my age is taking it's toll! (look to the left of this post!)

Cheeky_Princess
29-01-2012, 18:57
CP, this may sound weird but its like I've seen you grow up on this forum lol and not giving up on your studies thats cool. Im nearing 27 and just having a family puts education to a halt. I get 2 days off and see if I can fit a course in there online.

Haha I think plenty of people have seen me grown up.
Including myself.
I was recently writing an essay about social media and the self
and started to dig into my old posts.
I was shocked at some of the stuff I came out with.
Including all the drama I used to get myself involved in to as well.
But I'm glad I could do that re-visit stuff. It gave me a good giggle.
Yeah i can imagine how hard it must be for you with a fam and stuff now. But good luck with it all and yeah try fit an online/openbook course when you have your day off you never know it may help and give you and your family that extra boost.

The only thing new in my life is a laptop that i've bought for the first time. Yes i know its shocking.. i've always hogged on the PC. Also have a new belly, its much bigger than what it was before.

On a serious note... i've just been working and working!

I second that. I have seen way too many people grow up on this forum. Boy my age is taking it's toll! (look to the left of this post!)

OMG Same..
I bought a a macbook pro recently.
My old laptop is now gone and wanna know the funny thing it was pretty brand new when I first joined AP!

Hahah yeah.. people getting married and kids popping out and stuff too now.
Hows T?
How are you?
LOL @ 16! You wish!

Iroquois Pliskin
29-01-2012, 19:37
He probably meant his looks, kayz looks like someone's dad than someone's bro lol. =P

I do the same thing. Revisit past threads and posts and wow, I was such an ass back then, I hope I've changed since.

DJ B4VVY
31-01-2012, 21:39
Same as Kayz, I bought a laptop in the after Xmas sales. I've always been a PC person too! Oh and my belly is getting bigger and bigger too :$

Iroquois Pliskin
01-02-2012, 03:03
You pregnant bav? lol

Kayz what laptop did you get? If its good enough for work and gaming you're sorted.

DJ B4VVY
01-02-2012, 20:31
Lol no but I look it! I'm not fat on my arms or legs just my belly :(

Iroquois Pliskin
01-02-2012, 23:49
The belly fat but not the arms and legs, got the same problem. Might be what you eat.

Voodookid
07-02-2012, 19:40
I'm on the dole doing sweet fuck all with my life. Play fifa all day on playstation and the only exercise I do is when I walk to the fridge.

Iroquois Pliskin
07-02-2012, 21:28
I'm on the dole doing sweet fuck all with my life. Play fifa all day on playstation and the only exercise I do is when I walk to the fridge.

Lies. You're sitting on gold.

pinky
27-02-2012, 21:38

voodoo i wish my life was like that lol x

DJ B4VVY
01-03-2012, 11:47
I sit at home all day too, I'm too lazy to get out of the house no wonder I'm a fatty :(

Hiroshi
01-03-2012, 13:58
Mehhh, same old same old.. Feels like I'm married to struggle lol. Working & studying has taken over my life. What's so bad about glasgow? Never been to the UK so wouldn't really know.. And@ Voodoo, I envy your life of a bum.

Iroquois Pliskin
03-03-2012, 23:52
Hey Hiroshi. I like your reply. Got the vibe: You've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit when you asked what was bad with glasgow. Fair play. LOL.

~*Anonymous*~
04-03-2012, 01:19
Well no one is up to much on here are they...

Me... since I last came on here (been a while) I got married, bought a flat and now got a job in Abu Dhabi so will be moving there soon.

Exciting stuff!! Been a brilliant year for me! :d

Iroquois Pliskin
09-03-2012, 02:27
Dubai? Good for you Anon.

Hello Cheeky lurking.

Cheeky_Princess
16-03-2012, 01:08
Hi Hi
My account is always logged on
So it prob seems like I'm on this place every day!

$ing$tar
19-12-2012, 23:59
Hello.....
Well well I guess alot has happend to everyone hence this place is dry.
Oh what's new with me?!
Got married nearly 2years now :)

Evil_Genious
25-12-2012, 18:05
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/gPc3h.gif

And a Happy Christmas to you!

mindstate
26-12-2012, 21:08
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvxibn.gif