PDA

View Full Version : is it true???

ruby angel
20-09-2005, 18:20
take this test and c if any of it comes out true...

http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/quizzes/betrue.html

most of mine came out true....
but im not sayin lolz :d

Mr Sandman
20-09-2005, 19:31
interesting that, it got about two things right

~*Anonymous*~
20-09-2005, 19:47
omg! thats fuck scary!

most of its true!!!

apart from the drew bit! 8&

dont know where that came from! :lol:

my results:

umar is the one you love. drew is the one you like, but can't work out.

anisah is the one you care most about. fatimah knows you very well. fozia is your luck star.

dil nai lagda is the song that matches you with umar. ashiq banaya aap ne is the song that matches you with drew. we belong together tells you about your mind. And finally, push the button tells you what you feel about sex.

*AmBiGuOuS*
20-09-2005, 19:47
LMFAO...Interestin indeeed...hmmm...but nah itz rong bout da 1 i love...hell no i dont love no1...well not many...

XxX Naz XxX

ruby angel
20-09-2005, 20:05
omg! thats fuck scary!

most of its true!!!

apart from the drew bit! 8&

dont know where that came from! :lol:

my results:

umar is the one you love. drew is the one you like, but can't work out.

anisah is the one you care most about. fatimah knows you very well. fozia is your luck star.

dil nai lagda is the song that matches you with umar. ashiq banaya aap ne is the song that matches you with drew. we belong together tells you about your mind. And finally, push the button tells you what you feel about sex.

push the button!!! omg hahaha:lol:

pinky
20-09-2005, 20:53
o my days dat is fuckin scary xxxxxxxxxx

Safi
21-09-2005, 12:50
lmao!!
dat was nt al2geda tru bt pretty funny either way

chek dis i wake me up wen sept ends n dats hw i feel bout sex....ne idea wot dat means ppl? lol

LickleMizzNaughty
21-09-2005, 13:58
dis is funni shit check dis out man
wrote any shit in

Your Results
For your wish to come true, you must tell 4 people about this game within 7 days.

arjun is the one you love. rampall is the one you like, but can't work out.

noreen is the one you care most about. mevish knows you very well. norina is your luck star.

ashique banaya thum ne is the song that matches you with arjun. gold digger is the song that matches you with rampall. burning tells you about your mind. And finally, until thr end of time tells you what you feel about sex.

Lyricall Paki Gyal
22-09-2005, 12:02
Seroz is the one you love. Shabir is the one you like, but can't work out.

Naimah is the one you care most about. Fazia knows you very well. Qasim is your luck star.

Love joint is the song that matches you with Seroz. E-Vibe is the song that matches you with Shabir. Lie tells you about your mind. And finally, The way you move tells you what you feel about sex.

wowwwwwwwww wot da fuckk dat is soooo weirddddd and its sum crazyy shitt mannnn

bananasuit
22-09-2005, 12:33
Your Results
For your wish to come true, you must tell 6 people about this game within 6 days.

Revinder is the one you love. David is the one you like, but can't work out.

wendi is the one you care most about. dawn knows you very well. gary is your luck star.

we belong together is the song that matches you with Revinder. no more drama is the song that matches you with David. oh boy tells you about your mind. And finally, ghetto gospel tells you what you feel about sex.

Is this test true?

Remember that you must tell 6 people about this game within 6 days for your wish to come true.

What do you think about it??

bananasuit
22-09-2005, 12:35
loll i guess thats quite good... but u no wen u take the test wot its goin to say .

ruby angel
22-09-2005, 16:59
i ddnt knw wat sorta test it was, i dnt believe 1 wrd of 'u gtta send dis 2 7 ppl..' etc etc.

mystic mami
22-09-2005, 18:22
lolz dis is partially tru

kamy is the one you love. yasin is the one you like, but can't work out.

becky is the one you care most about. alia knows you very well. naidya is your luck star.

only u is the song that matches you with kamy. teri bina is the song that matches you with yasin. wonderful tells you about your mind. And finally, so hot tells you what you feel about sex.

ruby angel
22-09-2005, 18:28
^^ tht actually makes sense! lolz..hvnt seen u on ere 4 ageeess farwa!!

mystic mami
22-09-2005, 18:35
lolz its kinda freaky! most of its true lol yea i hant bene her ein a while jus needed som tym ta get maself sorted out

~*Anonymous*~
24-09-2005, 16:22
Seroz is the one you love. Shabir is the one you like, but can't work out.

Naimah is the one you care most about. Fazia knows you very well. Qasim is your luck star.

Love joint is the song that matches you with Seroz. E-Vibe is the song that matches you with Shabir. Lie tells you about your mind. And finally, The way you move tells you what you feel about sex.

wowwwwwwwww wot da fuckk dat is soooo weirddddd and its sum crazyy shitt mannnn

awww you care about me the most!!

shooooo schweet!

Lyricall Paki Gyal
27-09-2005, 19:17
AWWWW YH COURSE I CARE ABOUT YOU MY JAAN AND MUWAHHHHHH AHAHHAH OMGG I JST SAW SUMMIN AHAHHAH U MAKE ME LAFF SOO MUCHH HAHAH GENDER:BISEXUAL AHAHAH AWW BLESS U JAAAN, ALLL OV MINES WAS TRUEE MAN I WAS BARE SHOCKEDD AWW OMG AM MISSHIN ME JAAN I WISH I WAS LISTENIN 2 HIS SXC VOICE HIM SAYN BABEZ I LOVE U AND ME SAYING BABY JAAN I LOVE U MOREEEEEEE EHEHE AWWW I MISHH HIM ):