PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan cheating

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 15:20
After the discraceful scenes at the oval and refusing to aknowledge the reprimand for cheating by ball tampering and bring the game into disrepute...how should the cricket authorities deal with Pakistan??

Its simply not cricket!

Omario
21-08-2006, 15:22
tampering has been goin on for time, what about every other team that does reverse swinging??

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 15:24
But what punishment is acceptable?

Omario
21-08-2006, 15:38
for making a stance that ur eams not cheating, and the umpire is bein a prick. Non.

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 15:42
Its not the first time in history that Pakistani players have been charged with ball tampering surely... if it happened in the past...what makes the current squad immune from this practice?

Ohh Vee
21-08-2006, 15:49
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Hold on for a second! Why the fuck should Pakistan be reprimanded for a 'nothing' incident?

Matey if you watched the match and listened to all the commentators, there was no video evidence to suggest that 'A' Pakistan player/s was caught tampering with the ball.

It was all the umpires doing. Fair enough I know you're Indian yeh but no need to accuse us of cheating when clearly we didn't. Pakistan have had a history with umpire Darell Hair and he has been known for being unfair with ourself and also Muttiah Muralitharan of Sri Lanka. Matey if you can call us cheats the India are not any less as their GREAT captain Mohammad Azharuddin was done for match fixing so it works both ways.

Am sorry for having a go at you but accusing my country of being cheats without any concrete evidence is not something I can tolerate or anyone of that matter. Yes I am passionate about the sport hence the reason for me sounding like this but if you were in my position, you would understand.

Take it easy,

Ohh Vee.

Omario
21-08-2006, 16:00
^ what he said, plus, "ball tampering" has been goin on for years adn unoticed so why bring it up now, when reverse swingin is considered an art of cricket now?

Englaand di billo
21-08-2006, 16:01
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Hold on for a second! Why the fuck should Pakistan be reprimanded for a 'nothing' incident?

Matey if you watched the match and listened to all the commentators, there was no video evidence to suggest that 'A' Pakistan player/s was caught tampering with the ball.

It was all the umpires doing. Fair enough I know you're Indian yeh but no need to accuse us of cheating when clearly we didn't. Pakistan have had a history with umpire Darell Hair and he has been known for being unfair with ourself and also Muttiah Muralitharan of Sri Lanka. Matey if you can call us cheats the India are not any less as their GREAT captain Mohammad Azharuddin was done for match fixing so it works both ways.

Am sorry for having a go at you but accusing my country of being cheats without any concrete evidence is not something I can tolerate or anyone of that matter. Yes I am passionate about the sport hence the reason for me sounding like this but if you were in my position, you would understand.

Take it easy,

Ohh Vee.

ok, no point in adding any further comments....but i go with the new dude here! and there IS NO evidence 2 prove so just keep ur chads on till u gt solid evidence ok putr ji?gd lad!

taraa, Billz x

Ohh Vee
21-08-2006, 16:02
Just because we're the masters of reverse swing... no-one can take it we're the best, FACT!

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the Indian team not get bowling coaching off 'A' former Pakistani captain? I believe it was Wasim Akram... the guy who ripped apart teams in the 90's and was also lablelled a cheat!!!

So now the Indian team want to know how to reverse swing the bowl???

Hmm... interesting... beware, you guys might get done for it as well.

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 16:04
Its not a question if im English, Indian or whatever...

I never really like Mohammed Azharuddin and he never seemed to do well against Pakistan... I knew he was dodgy from day 1.

The law is the law...if right or wrong..they could of appealed the 5 run penalty at the end of the day...... but not stepping back out 'in protest' seems a like school yard mentality (I take my bat and ball and go home) rather than what you would expect world class cricketers.

Remember there are other officials aswell as the match referee that must have been consulted.

*K*I*D*
21-08-2006, 16:30
I was laffing my head off wen i heard dis news!... :D

Omario
21-08-2006, 16:43
well if iv known people do to it before a team accused of cheatin when they havnt and no evidence to prove it have walked off the field not cricket but in other sports.

Forgived.
21-08-2006, 16:45
Pnujabi Munda just enjoys bashing Pakistan..Im not surprised hes started this thread :)

Zero
21-08-2006, 16:45
After the discraceful scenes at the oval and refusing to aknowledge the reprimand for cheating by ball tampering and bring the game into disrepute...how should the cricket authorities deal with Pakistan??

Its simply not cricket!

Im sorry to make such a hasty comment, but in your other posts, you seem to have a predjudice against pakistanis......It seems your bent on insulting them.....and in fact you try your utmost best to downgrade them.....I sense evil in this thread mister.....you better not be trying to cause any fuss.....:oh

Omario
21-08-2006, 16:49
oh hes a gimp?

Forgived.
21-08-2006, 16:50
Hes a sad case...:)

Zero
21-08-2006, 16:50
oh hes a gimp?

Gimp? Im a bit slow....excuse me....lol....but he has a problem with the pakistani/muslim people....I have evidence....:)

Omario
21-08-2006, 16:54
gimp as in a gay man slave who wears a gimp mask.

Ohh Vee
21-08-2006, 17:00
Oh so am not alone in thinking this way about him???

Thanx guys :D

Omario
21-08-2006, 17:02
http://static.flickr.com/28/95674467_62eabec695_m.jpg

Zero
21-08-2006, 17:03
gimp as in a gay man slave who wears a gimp mask.

Yup, He mite be.....8o

Zero
21-08-2006, 17:03
Oh so am not alone in thinking this way about him???

Thanx guys :D

bananadanc

Iroquois Pliskin
21-08-2006, 17:04
nah omario..this is the real gimp from pulp fiction..

Omario
21-08-2006, 17:06
^^ haha sick that brings back a lot of pulp fiction memories

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 17:16
BabyAsh whats the fuck is your problem... Im a cricket fanatic....hate to see the way the game has gone after yesterdays play (or lack of it...lol) You come on here slagging me off and yet you knwo fuck all about cricket.

you going to justify this like 'the world is against muslims' and feel like victims because of terrorist issues????

Dont you fuckin ever bring a racial argument into sport again....its about the only thing we got in this earth that does not appreciate it.

Oh and by the way....one of my favourite cricketers is muslim.....and I have met many paki players...so keep your cakehole shut woman.

for fucks sake.

Forgived.
21-08-2006, 17:18
BabyAsh whats the fuck is your problem... Im a cricket fanatic....hate to see the way the game has gone after yesterdays play (or lack of it...lol) You come on here slagging me off and yet you knwo fuck all about cricket.

you going to justify this like 'the world is against muslims' and feel like victims because of terrorist issues????

Dont you fuckin ever bring a racial argument into sport again....its about the only thing we got in this earth that does not appreciate it.

Oh and by the way....one of my favourite cricketers is muslim.....and I have met many paki players...so keep your cakehole shut woman.

for fucks sake.

Four words : SHAT THE FUCK UP

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 17:19
yes, a very intelligent response. well done!

Forgived.
21-08-2006, 17:20
yes, a very intelligent response. well done!

For some one like u....my pleasure! :)

Omario
21-08-2006, 17:20

for fucks sake.

i take offence to u sayin paki and am sure so do the other pakistanis in here do, so thats reason number one on why u should shut ur verbale arshole

number 2 is no one mentioned nuttin about racial terrorisim, that was ur pathetic bowels for brains.

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 17:21
no problems for a sulli!

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 17:22
Why cant I say Paki??? pakis say it all the time...and after all 'we are all asians' as you say???

there was even a paki guy trying to sell cloting range named PAK1?

Omario
21-08-2006, 17:23
dont care u dont have a right to say it, and in the court of law ud get done, so there fore u dont have right.

Iroquois Pliskin
21-08-2006, 17:24
im a paki and i can say it coz i iz a paki aye.. it doesn't work like that for indians..you say pakistani ..hehe

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 17:26
I always say paki!

Ohh Vee
21-08-2006, 18:18
This guy is a joke man.

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 18:21
Ok back to cricket.

what did you make of Dean Jones 'terrorist' moment? lol

Omario
21-08-2006, 18:29
and u claim to be 26?

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 18:38
Well thats why I know alot more about cricket and other things and life than you... its called experience.

Omario
21-08-2006, 18:41
jus cause ur 26 dosnt mean kno more than me about anything expect for being a prick.

PunjabiMunda
21-08-2006, 18:44
of which im sure you know more about.

Zero
21-08-2006, 18:47
Punjabi Munda.....this is not the correct time and place for getting an erection....thanks! Keep it to the cubicle....:)

MizzyBone
21-08-2006, 19:24
Well thats why I know alot more about cricket and other things and life than you... its called experience.

yeh sure, im sure you and xuahana experienced a few things together ;)

Cricket for you is balls and wicket eh ;)

SexyBeast
21-08-2006, 22:00
that umpire is a gimp

he caused a fuss with muralitharans arm action and shoaib akhtars.
when india players were havin some banter with flintoff the guy called the indian team together n started havin a go at ganguly and finger jabbing his chest

twat

F411EEM
21-08-2006, 22:10
Its not a question if im English, Indian or whatever...

I never really like Mohammed Azharuddin and he never seemed to do well against Pakistan... I knew he was dodgy from day 1.

The law is the law...if right or wrong..they could of appealed the 5 run penalty at the end of the day...... but not stepping back out 'in protest' seems a like school yard mentality (I take my bat and ball and go home) rather than what you would expect world class cricketers.

Remember there are other officials aswell as the match referee that must have been consulted.

appealling against the 5run penalty would have been challenging the umpires decision and thats the biggest no-no u can get and which umpire in their right mind would wanna come in on the fifth day of a test match? dont forget also that all the umpires know each other, and since darrel hair is a senior official, it wouldnt look good on the ICC and the umpire coming in on the fifth day would damage the ICC's decision aiing process greatly. no the they helped all that much in the first place when both ECB and PCb both issued statements and they never. and also, to pick up on summit sum1 else said, darrel hair is the biggest prat of an umpire going. he is very much biased towards anyteam that pakistan is playing against. he has a history with them and sri lanka 2, in particular both countries bowlers

PaKi PwInCeSs
21-08-2006, 22:20
Punjabi Munda.....this is not the correct time and place for getting an erection....thanks! Keep it to the cubicle....:)

Hahaha u joker..:D

Memphis
22-08-2006, 11:20
I blame the umpire.....he needs to be fly kicked bananadanc