PDA

View Full Version : Hair or No hair

MizzyBone
10-10-2006, 13:26
Ok this is the fixed one, we can see who is voting.

Moi...Hair or No hair?

Sidra240
10-10-2006, 13:32
Hair.......U luk much more sexier xxxxx

taslima
10-10-2006, 13:39
no hair ?>

Sidra240
10-10-2006, 13:42
But he luks much better with hair but then again he luks buff without hair lol

Miz its confusing Lol

MizzyBone
10-10-2006, 13:43
no hair ?>

Leave ur vote :p

MizzyBone
10-10-2006, 13:44
But he luks much better with hair but then again he luks buff without hair lol

Miz its confusing Lol

Lol your entitled to whichever you want so dont worry :p

Sidra240
10-10-2006, 13:44
Lolz....Cant i have both :D

navi
10-10-2006, 13:53
no hair
u wont get no hugs then
:p

taslima
10-10-2006, 14:13
dude i already voted :D

Mrs.1
10-10-2006, 14:15
AINT SEEN U WIDOUT NO HAIR.....PLZ POST A PIC IF POSS....

NEWAYS, I PREFER HAIR, BUT IL STILL W8 4 THE PIC IF U CAN PUT IT.....BUT IM SURE IM STILL GONA VOTE HAIR....

4GET W8N, I VOTE HAIR...LOL

oxRIMAxo
10-10-2006, 14:23
HAIR please...when you lose your hair, you can go for that look but since you've got it - ENJOY IT!

Zero
10-10-2006, 16:52
No Hair! Go fer the thugged out look! :p

It only suits a few people, so might as well keep no hair if it suits ya!

Forgived.
10-10-2006, 17:00
Hair.... :)

Each and evrytime....but thats if its not falling out... :) If it is, than ther isnt much u can do with it, if its thinning... :) So no hair will have to do than ....

PaKi PwInCeSs
10-10-2006, 17:22
No Hair..U loook sexy without hair...

Oi_Oi_SaVaLoY
10-10-2006, 19:22
no hair :D

.Prizzle.
10-10-2006, 21:47
No hair...you look miz-a-licous....with no hair ;)

Sidra240
10-10-2006, 21:50
Damn....No hair is winning lolz

Saprina
11-10-2006, 09:11
hair!...........

taslima
11-10-2006, 13:06
yaay "no hair" is in the lead :D

well done for votin peeps :)

DJ B4VVY
11-10-2006, 13:31
Coz he looks sooooo sexayyyyyyyy :)

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 13:33
Coz he looks sooooo sexayyyyyyyy :)

Yeah, he did...with hair :D

navi
11-10-2006, 14:06
nah looks betta without
miz u got playful eyes
;)

$xy $onz
11-10-2006, 15:08
hav hair plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grow ur hair bk

Zero
11-10-2006, 15:40
Dont listen to the minority MIZ!

bananadanc

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 15:48
Dont listen to the minority MIZ!

bananadanc

Cant wait till ur hair starts leaving u :p Than we will see.... :p

MizzyBone
11-10-2006, 15:50
Babyash: My hair aint thinning lol, not like Kayz

Thanks everyone!

Lol Zero never knew it wud be so split tho :p

Prizzle: whats Miz-a-licious? ?> thanks

And Navi I got playful eyes you got playful hands http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Zero
11-10-2006, 15:50
Cant wait till ur hair starts leaving u :p Than we will see.... :p

LOL SHURUP YOU! d)

Reminds me, I have to post up a pic of the new ZERO! Rudebwoi styla! :p

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 15:52

Thanks everyone!

And Navi I got playful eyes you got playful hands http://www.theasianplace.net/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

If its not thinning, why go bold....enjoy the hair while u have it.. u got ur thirties, forties and fifties where u can be as bold as u like :p

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 15:53
LOL SHURUP YOU! d)

Reminds me, I have to post up a pic of the new ZERO! Rudebwoi styla! :p

Lol....if ur so for the bold look, do it for urself....gowan ;)

Zero
11-10-2006, 15:54

Thanks everyone!

Lol...they wouldnt no style if it hit them on the hed! 8o

Zero
11-10-2006, 15:56
Lol....if ur so for the bold look, do it for urself....gowan ;)

It doesnt suit my squareish hed! lol...its suits peeps wid round heds, preferably small....! So CHOOP!

8o

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 16:01
It doesnt suit my squareish hed! lol...its suits peeps wid round heds, preferably small....! So CHOOP!

8o

U obviously aint seen Sharif with his hair ;)

Im just saying, hair now, gone 2moro...so use it to ur advantage if u still have it.. 8o Unless its thinning...which we know is not the case with Miz :p

But whatever floats ther boat... ;)

Zero
11-10-2006, 16:19

Im just saying, hair now, gone 2moro...so use it to ur advantage if u still have it.. 8o Unless its thinning...which we know is not the case with Miz :p

Yeh, When I got ma new slick trim, I got a 2 on da sides, and messy on the top...and they thinned it innit? Looks wikid when styled wid gel/wax! :)

MizzyBone
11-10-2006, 16:30

My hair isnt thinning if it was you would hav seen on me pics :p Iv still got full hair but bald is easier, and i dont shave it full bald 0.5 so my hair is there :p

navi
11-10-2006, 16:36

Thanks everyone!

playful hands
playful tongue
make up ur mind ?>

seen u with both hair and without
ur siggi quotes says it all

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 18:02
My hair isnt thinning if it was you would hav seen on me pics :p Iv still got full hair but bald is easier, and i dont shave it full bald 0.5 so my hair is there :p

U got full hair..? Prove it :p

Air
11-10-2006, 18:50
Hair.....:D

Kayz
11-10-2006, 23:34

Thanks everyone!

omg dude! i cant believe u said that! yours is thinning so is mine :D mines are well in the genes trust me! your hair is deffo thinning man how comes i see yor scalp when you have hair? its thinning i tell ya!! I keep my hair short hence it looks like im loosing more than you, but you should do a blade one and then compare!

Well now that uve shaved it i will show you when your hair grow's blade one'ish when i do my hair blade one also then we can do a comparison. Lol we can then have a competition with whos got more hair! :p Comprende?

Forgived.
11-10-2006, 23:37
omg dude! i cant believe u said that! yours is thinning so is mine :D mines are well in the genes trust me! your hair is deffo thinning man how comes i see yor scalp when you have hair? its thinning i tell ya!! I keep my hair short hence it looks like im loosing more than you, but you should do a blade one and then compare!

Well now that uve shaved it i will show you when your hair grow's blade one'ish when i do my hair blade one also then we can do a comparison. Lol we can then have a competition with whos got more hair! :p Comprende?

Dont forget to post the pics ;)

Kayz
11-10-2006, 23:39
Dont forget to post the pics ;)

Eid day babes Eid day! @) Cant wait!

MizzyBone
12-10-2006, 00:18

OMG ok i dont wna be drawn into your fantasy world, even though many have already said that you barely have hair left lol, but to compare yours to mines LOL, you make me look like a bear. Just ask the lads that know us ;)

Kayz
12-10-2006, 00:45
OMG ok i dont wna be drawn into your fantasy world, even though many have already said that you barely have hair left lol, but to compare yours to mines LOL, you make me look like a bear. Just ask the lads that know us ;)

thats because i have blade 1 always and u keep it longer with ur scalp showing hence they will obviously say uve got more! i say u do blade 1 i do blade one and then we comparison! & it is not me who asks the lads whos got more hair! tis you you bring it up saying "whos got more me or kayz" lol i never worry about my hair, i just keep blade 1 simple. When the time comes i'll be bald :p and maybe shave it all off and become a skin head like you are now! :D

Ok if u got a blade 1 pic post it up!

Beelzebub
12-10-2006, 00:51
HHair-lesss

Forgived.
12-10-2006, 01:11

thats because i have blade 1 always and u keep it longer with ur scalp showing hence they will obviously say uve got more! i say u do blade 1 i do blade one and then we comparison! & it is not me who asks the lads whos got more hair! tis you you bring it up saying "whos got more me or kayz" lol i never worry about my hair, i just keep blade 1 simple. When the time comes i'll be bald :p and maybe shave it all off and become a skin head like you are now! :D

Cant wait ;)

oxRIMAxo
12-10-2006, 10:42

Both of you stop fighting.

I have more hair than you both put together.

.Prizzle.
14-10-2006, 23:44

Thanks everyone!

what ever your want it to be babe.....but its you ;)

MizzyBone
16-10-2006, 13:35
Well after viewing the results I have decided im going to either adopt a mohican, or have nothing in the middle and hair round the sides, I reckon in about 2-3 years I will yet again set another trend and it will become fashionable (the no hair in the middle thingy).

desimack
16-10-2006, 23:28
It's hard to dress when you've got a bald because few things suit that look so my bald is gone for now, it's getting cold too, man ur head feels like an ice cube in the cold!

As for girls, I love bald girls :D

Oh if it suits you go for it, it's hard to pull off but it's rare and if it looks good it looks GOOD

ruby angel
17-10-2006, 22:15
i cudnt realli decide..so did eeni meeni miney mo..n it was with hair. :)

desimack
19-10-2006, 10:40
i cudnt realli decide..so did eeni meeni miney mo..n it was with hair. :)

What an ingenious approach, how did you ever think of it?? 8o