PDA

View Full Version : New York To Ban iPods On The Go

HussainU
09-02-2007, 10:25
http://uk.gizmodo.com/ipod%20listener.jpgWe’ve all seen it happen. Dork with iPod./phone/blackberry steps out in front of traffic and almost dies. In the waste-of-money road safety TV ads they do die, and in real-life, death by gadget is becoming a more common occurrence. One New York senator has a solution: fine anyone caught using a mobile gadget while crossing a street Ł50 on the spot. Speaking to Reuters, New York State Senator, Carl Kruger said:
“Government has an obligation to protect its citizenry. This electronic gadgetry is reaching the point where it's becoming not only endemic but it's creating an atmosphere where we have a major public safety crisis at hand.”
I’m not sure it will be enough to snap dozy commuters out of their internal world but it’s bound to make a ton of cash for the city council . Someone go wake up Ken Livingston and tell him we have another cunning plan.

How many of you listen to music while crossing roads and have nearly died lol

Voodookid
09-02-2007, 15:05
iv heva dun dat. altho sungle did lisnin to my ipod once lol i screamed at him cuz i didnt want my ipod gettin fucked lol

HussainU
09-02-2007, 15:10
iv heva dun dat. altho sungle did lisnin to my ipod once lol i screamed at him cuz i didnt want my ipod gettin fucked lol
lol ipod comes first...
i bet if he did have an accident ud run to da ipod make sure it was ok den check sungle lol

Voodookid
09-02-2007, 15:14
nah, id kick him first.. :D

[[AvZ]]
11-02-2007, 13:28
yeh i do it, its ok if u check both sides of the road i mean its not blocking ur eyes is it?