PDA

View Full Version : Stayin in touch with family back home?

Iroquois Pliskin
15-02-2007, 23:46
Do you have family..relatives..or friends back home? Do you stay in touch with them? Do they say stuff about UK? If any? Any feuding families?

Discuss.

Prophet_K-C
15-02-2007, 23:48
lol, they only contact me when they want phones sent to them...

Iroquois Pliskin
15-02-2007, 23:49
Don't they have markets over there that sell cheap cheap phones? Stuff that ain't hit the UK shops yet?

Forgived.
15-02-2007, 23:52
I havent chatted to any family from Pakistan....basically cus I dont wanna. But I keep in touch with my relatives in India....and I want to cus they are better Lol

Axii
15-02-2007, 23:53
i have uncles..aunties..i loev them..they always wnt money sent over to them..but i still love them..parents, older brothers argue about givin money..but i stil love them...we have a big house over there..and liek my uncles aunties live there. for free of course...but i still love em

Iroquois Pliskin
15-02-2007, 23:55
I havent chatted to any family from Pakistan....basically cus I dont wanna. But I keep in touch with my relatives in India....and I want to cus they are better Lol

Bangladesh not Pakistan doh! ..or you aware of what you're sayin.. :p

Prophet_K-C
15-02-2007, 23:55
I actually have no idea man, over in Punjab they dont have sh*t...apart from cow sh*t everywhere, plus they arent going to spend like 60 000 rupees on a phone now are they...They assume that because we live in the Uk, we're rich. But allow it, its not like i send those using ass people any phones anyway...my cousins still rocking his nokia 3210 that i got him last year, he doesnt know sh*t about mobile phones...i told him thats the latest phone out and hes like cool...

Forgived.
15-02-2007, 23:56
Bangladesh not Pakistan doh! ..or you aware of what you're sayin.. :p

Lolz....this shud be for all 'back homes' :p Why just bangladesh....!! :i

Iroquois Pliskin
15-02-2007, 23:58

Aight cool :, ..just sayin..

Ridz
16-02-2007, 11:02
Yh i got uncles aunties cousing great aunties great uncles the lot back home.... keep in contact wen i have the tym but dad duz due 2 his side of the fam there...

love them to bits always sending them stuff and they send me stuff too :D so its all gud ;) love being spoilt :D

Confuzzled
16-02-2007, 11:14

Yeah ~ It Should Be ~ I'll Make This Thread In The India Forum 2

MizzyBone
16-02-2007, 12:44
Aight cool :, ..just sayin..

Tell me about it....You'd think the big banner was a giveaway 8&

Kayz
16-02-2007, 15:04
I actually have no idea man, over in Punjab they dont have sh*t...apart from cow sh*t everywhere, plus they arent going to spend like 60 000 rupees on a phone now are they...They assume that because we live in the Uk, we're rich. But allow it, its not like i send those using ass people any phones anyway...my cousins still rocking his nokia 3210 that i got him last year, he doesnt know sh*t about mobile phones...i told him thats the latest phone out and hes like cool...

well back home ive had people talknig about the camera phone they want this and that! But phones are a hot thing at the moment... even in india, pakistan, bangladesh you get people strapping their phone on their front belt, shirt tucked in and trousers up to their belly buttons.. the bigger the phone the cooler it is!

$weet1
15-11-2007, 15:41
Do you have family..relatives..or friends back home? Do you stay in touch with them? Do they say stuff about UK? If any? Any feuding families?

Discuss.

I have ma cuzn bkyard and ma dad does all the keepin in touch

we speak to them once a blue moon coz we dont know what to say especially with the communication gap.. But Alhamdulillah there arent any feuds between the immediate fam only the distanced ones

Scrooge
15-11-2007, 16:50
yep with ma cuzins nd missus to be

oooo shyt wrong forum

diva2620
15-11-2007, 17:01
yes i have lots of family back there ....dont really have time to give them a call but when they do call i do take 2mins to say hello!lol i do dearly miss my nan!

SweetesT@boo
15-11-2007, 20:42
I dont really stay in touch. My parents do. I speak to them now and then but dont have a clue who im chatting to most the time.

I haven't bin over there since i was 4 5 so thats like 15, 16 years!

I never got to see my dadaji before he past away. Feel gutted!

I miss my bibiji but to be honest, i hardly speak to her. I only remember dadaji da most!

Its hard to keep in touch at times.

N a в ι н a
15-11-2007, 22:08
I do talk to em, but I can't speak on the phone for too long. Don't know what to say. :|.

But lke when im back home, il chatter away :)

Mum's always on the phone to em tho.

Guji-Ji
15-11-2007, 22:24
I do talk to em, but I can't speak on the phone for too long. Don't know what to say. :|.

Me too. There like why you so shy on the phone when i go India? But what more can i say 'Helllo how are you? Hows everyone'.... then?

Cheeky_Princess
15-11-2007, 22:31

lol me 3 man...

i mean i even bought a phone card 2 give dem a ring.. it just always skips my man.. and whn i member its 2 late...

i mean i jst dunno wht 2 say 2 dem... thou i get random funny text frm cuzinz bck home which are funny....

thou whn i do get round 2 callin dem.... my cuzin bros n sis are just 2 funny.. takin der piss out of me as per usaul... n den we just talk abt random things like... "so u visited hera mandi lately" LOL n den i get sum next up stories! LOL